Rent Manager

Rent Manager is a powerful property management and accounting tool.

Work for Rent Manager?

Learning about Rent Manager?

Rent Manager Reviews

Ask Rent Manager a Question
Showing 33 Rent Manager reviews
Rent Manager review by <span>Susan A.</span>
Susan A.

"Rent Manager - Best Property Management Software Ever! "

What do you like best?

I researched several companies and found Rent Manager to be the BEST complete solution to Property Management. It handles every aspect of my business - accounting, advertising, leases, work orders - you name it! They are my one-stop efficient and affordable solution! And, to top it all off - they have the best customer support you will find in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! They are amazing! I spent over two years comparing software companies and found Rent Manager to be the best overall solution. There is not an aspect I dislike - and if there is, I can express it to them and they listen and implement changes based on need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time looking at other vendors. If you want the most cost effective all-in-one efficient property management software solution that will continue to grow with changes in technology and give you superior customer service - you need look no further. Call Rent Manager today and sign up!

The benefits are endless. Checklists became automated, paper eliminated with electronic signing, posting rents streamlined with efficient scanner, trips to bank eliminated, no need for an accountant - reconciling simplified, save on trips to the post office, pay owners with a click of a button, process work orders quickly, inspections take less time - but are more detailed and itemized. I could go on and on.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rent Manager
Rent Manager review by <span>Olimpia G.</span>
Olimpia G.

"Working with Rent Manager has revolutionized our Rent collection and owner retention!"

What do you like best?

We love Rent Manager software because it’s very user-friendly! If for any reason we get stuck on anything we just call the service line and get help, someone will hold our hand and walk us through the whole problem that maybe seem like a mountain to me and it’s just a little mole hill! We also love that the software is very customizable, we are big on company branding, with Rent Manager our logo is on Every form that leaves our office.

What do you dislike?

There’s really very little or nothing that I dislike. Maybe, that I can’t link RM to Constant Contact.

One thing I’d like is for the Credit card fee be a little more automated than it is now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rent Manager gives you all the equipment, to run a successful and very profitable business.

Rent collection is now a breeze for us, with CashPay and Tenant Web Access portal, it’s like Night and day!.

Communicating with owners, we’re in the process of completely going green with our owners, everything will be online on our website!

What Property Management solution do you use?

Rent Manager review by <span>Mark B.</span>
Mark B.

"Great all around property management software"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that it's all inclusive, meaning it can accommodate commercial and residential management in stride- with things like CAM reconciliation being automated. I also like that rent manager is constantly updating and that it allows us to create custom reports and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Because it's so comprehensive, on occasion a report omits or adds data that messes up the report results. Not very frequent, but it's obnoxious when it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go with the online version, eliminating server maintenance. It's all inclusive unlike Yardi, which requires you to add modules.

We can provide the back end accounting for a variety of business types with rent manager. It doesn't have good mapping software for customers to integrate into some service industries, defeating it's purpose as a customer database for such, but as an accounting software it works great. We use it for several businesses.

Rent Manager review by <span>Nicole P.</span>
Nicole P.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Rent Manager 12 is that it is easy to use. Navigation is simple and the Command Launch search feature makes locating anything quick and painless. Plus, everything is integrated - from customer management, to accounting, to service orders, etc. So, the need for multiple software programs is minimized.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Help Viewer was more in depth.. Although there is a lot of content, with more being added on a regular basis, the content is very introductory and not as in depth as I would like. There are so many features to RM12 that we are not using simply because we are either not aware of them, or aren't sure how to implement them. Also, the scripting could be better explained, perhaps more examples being provided, as it is very complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a reliable internet with sufficient speed since this software is internet based.

The integration of service orders into the software makes managing service issues much easier.

Rent Manager review by <span>Jasmine E.</span>
Jasmine E.

"Easy to use rental software"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. It allows you to customize most if not all of the features and screen layouts. The correlating rmAppSuite allows for even more streamlining of inspections, service orders and reports. I've been a user of Rent Manager for over 5 years and they continue to add new features and repair bugs to enhance the user experience.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow when loading pictures and documents. It has lots of add-on features but at an additional cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is easy to use and they offer extensive training through Rent Manager University.

It allows me to upload, email and/or share reports and records with both the property owners and residents.

Rent Manager review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Very customizable"

What do you like best?

I love how easily this software can be customized to fit your needs! Having access to the API in the newest version (RM12) also opens up so much more in terms of 3rd party integration and custom development. As someone who often works from home outside of business hours, I also greatly appreciate that I can log in from any computer or through the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I feel that sometimes revisions are rolled out too quickly without full testing so a fix to one issue causes other things in the software to break. Also, some of the support staff doesn't seem to know the program as well as they should so unless my question is quite basic I always seem to need to go a step higher to get my issue resolved.

Rent Manager has been able to automate many of our daily processes for us and has allowed us to create a much better data management system.

Learning about Rent Manager?

* We monitor all Rent Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.