Rentec Direct

Property management software for landlords and rental property management companies.

Work for Rentec Direct?

Learning about Rentec?

Rentec Direct Reviews

Ask Rentec a Question
Showing 3 Rentec reviews
Rentec review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="a5a97ec1-a82a-4b0d-9942-16ff025876dc">Jason H.</span>
Jason H.
" itemprop="name" />

"Feature Rich and Inexpensive"

What do you like best?

Rentec makes my job a breeze. The software contains pretty much everything I need to run my business. The accounting platform for managing my properties is nice and easy to learn. The built in tenant screening makes it easy for me to screen potential tenants, and the built in ACH gives me a hands off approach to rent collection.

Another useful feature is how they automatically publish my vacancies to my website, they even provide me a website for free now (which I haven't yet used, but the demo looked really cool). They also publish my vacancies to sites like Zillow, Trulia, Rent.com and a bunch of others as well. When I have a vacancy, with Rentec's help I get it filled extremely fast.

Finally, I'll say their customer support is A+. I've never had trouble reaching a live human, they speak my language, and know their software really well. I call often and can request the same person, who knows my setup very well.

What do you dislike?

In the past it seemed like features took a while to develop, but lately they have been rolling out lots of new stuff. As such, no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial. Use it and see if you like the product as much as me.

The software saves me time, simple as that. I don't have to process cash and checks anymore because most of my tenants automatically pay online via ACH. For the few properties I manage for others, I can give them owner access to the account to view the property performance.

My tenants get to login and use their portal provided by Rentec for checking their account balance, paying their rent, and submitting maintenance requests. It's really convenient for them and me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rentec Direct
Rentec review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great software; Easy to use; Easy to learn"

What do you like best?

Rentec is great. I use the software for properties we have in Florida and it is easy to use, comprehensive and all encompassing. Great for property management.

What do you dislike?

There are some advanced functions that Rentec does not have, but this is not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Rentec a try. You will not be disappointed. Great software for property management.

Managing multiple property with this software. Helps with leases, evictions, etc. The benefit is that all our information is organized and streamlined.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Rentec review by Madeline M.
Madeline M.

"Rentec Direct User for 3 Years"

What do you like best?

The software is very affordable per unit and you are able to have multiple properties. The additional customizations that they have added over the past years are a huge benefit and they even send you a summary quarterly of all the updates that have taken place.

What do you dislike?

The product does not display much financial reporting and does not tie into QuickBooks or Quicken.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always call their support line if you do not understand something. Katherine slowly got to know me through so many questions that i had for her.

Keeping track of multiple tenants all at the same time

There are not enough reviews of Rentec Direct for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Yardi Voyager Logo
Yardi Voyager
Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.
AppFolio Property Manager Logo
AppFolio Property Manager
AppFolio Property Manager is an all-in-one property management software that allows apartment, residential, commercial, student housing, and community association managers to more effectively market, manage and grow their business.
Building Engines Logo
Building Engines
Building Engines helps you take control of building operations and tenant service by automating the hundreds of tasks through a single integrated platform.
RealPage Logo
RealPage
RealPage's OneSite Leasing & Rents is an end-to-end, web-based property management software solution used by various types of multifamily property management companies to manage the complete renter lifecycle.
Quicken Rental Property Management Logo
Quicken Rental Property Management
With Intuit Quicken Rental Property Management you can easily organize your rental property and personal finances in one place, Find tax-deductible rental property expenses you may have missed Manage income and track expenses by property with ease.
Rent Manager Logo
Rent Manager
Rent Manager is a powerful property management and accounting tool.
On-Site Logo
On-Site
On-Site.com provides a software-as-a-service platform that streamlines the process of renting an apartment, from listing to lease and everything in between including websites, advertising, lead management, online applications, background checks, payments and e-signatures.
Buildium Logo
Buildium
Property accounting, online and fee payments, and maintenance requests. Property Management Software.
Propertyware Logo
Propertyware
Rental Property Management Software
Yardi Genesis2 Logo
Yardi Genesis2
Yardi Genesis2 is a cloud-based property management and accounting solution designed to manage for small to mid-sides portfolios.

Learning about Rentec Direct?

* We monitor all Rentec Direct reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.