RepairShopr

4.8

RepairShopr is an all-in-one system that integrates tickets, CRM, invoices, and marketing into a platform designed for repair shops.

Work for RepairShopr?

Learning about RepairShopr?

RepairShopr Reviews

Ask RepairShopr a Question
Showing 11 RepairShopr reviews
RepairShopr review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Repair Shop CRM and Ticketing Software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my information anywhere, especially can complete tickets onsite and get everything done before returning back to the office.

What do you dislike?

There are some specific requests that have been made for feature improvements that seem to be put to the back burner that everyone is complaining about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the program is great, and there are a lot of functions and apps tied to it. Requests for other add-ons and functionality fall on deaf ears. With the AutoPrintr app you can definitely connect and direct multiple printers, so it's best to get that label, and receipt printer.

RepairShopr has helped me to complete tickets and get my billing out to my customers along with helping with paperwork. My previous software was only available in the office, so I would have to comeback and finish all of my paperwork at the office at night.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RepairShopr
RepairShopr review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"Excellent product, great flexibility"

What do you like best?

It saves us time scheduling clients and managing our business. It's flexible enough that it integrates well with our other systems such as Quickbooks and Google Calander.

What do you dislike?

There isn't phone or after hours support. Everything is through email and can be delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The fact it has Zapier support makes a big difference. You can integrate it with so many products. We use it for Google contacts, calendar, GetFiveStars and MailChimp

Managing our schedule and not repeating the same work. Zapier makes that great

What Other Automotive solution do you use?

RepairShopr review by Taylor C.
Taylor C.

"Easy to use, affordable, well maintained!"

What do you like best?

The developers seem to be constantly adding new features. Very responsive UI. All cloud based! Licensing is cheap and easy to understand (compared to other PSA/CRM tools for IT/computer repair companies).

What do you dislike?

Some of the billing features take some time to get used to, if you're coming from ConnectWise or a similar platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a sub 20-man team, this is probably the best software currently out there. Give it a try!

Time management, billing, customer management, team management, customer analysis, customer interaction through the customer portal.

RepairShopr review by Eric L. J.
Eric L. J.

"Best CRM for almost any Service Shop"

What do you like best?

RepairShopr is one of the best CRMs for any repair or service shop. They built their base for computer repair shops and phone/tablet repair. However, they made their service grow beyond that. They integrate with a long list of other services. They have one of the best support teams and are constantly increasing the abilities of their CRM. If I had to narrow down one thing; the customizations seem endless.

What do you dislike?

As the company builds and gets better, there are some quirks. I feel that quirks are normal and really have no dislikes as it seems anytime there is an issue it fixed or it's a feature that is made better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a service-based business, of almost any type, you should look into using RepairShopr. We looked for years for something that would fit our needs and begin writing our own until we stumbled upon this growing company. They are very easy to speak with and approach. If you're not sure if they are a fit for you, contact them, they'll let you know.

We needed a CRM that would allow an online database that would handle clients, tickets, invoices, inventory, sync to accounting software, and allow online payments. RepairShopr goes beyond this and also allows for Terms of Service, Contract Tracking, online forms, text-messaging, late-fee automation, easily made POS implementation (printing, signing, drawer, etc), integrations to other Apps is also handy: Google Cloud Printing, WooCommerce, Google Calendar, to name only a few.

RepairShopr review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Good ticketing system"

What do you like best?

Integration with Ninja, the RMM tool suite I use.

What do you dislike?

Can't create all the reports I would like.

I needed a ticketing system that integrated with my RMM software.

RepairShopr review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Everything you need."

What do you like best?

I like that the software is all inclusive with great support.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike since they are constantly updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the team at repairshopr. They will help you figure out what is right for you and listen to you. It is a clean site that works with small businesses. We've been very pleased.

It allows our whole team to stay in touch with all the issues in one place.

RepairShopr review by Consultant

"Overall good"

What do you like best?

Active development, broad feature set, We needed more options and better inventory support

What do you dislike?

Search function has gotten worse during our time as a subscriber

needed a single solution inventory and pos and ticket tracker.

RepairShopr review by Jorge P.
Jorge P.

"The best platform to run your business."

What do you like best?

It works great, you can integrate with other software and save you time and perform better.

What do you dislike?

So far none, everything works as it should.

Keep track of customer tickets and sync between plataforms, specially ninjarmm

RepairShopr review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Computer client management"

What do you like best?

I love this software because they make it so easy to manage all your customers under one roof, it's so easy to find them and reflect on how much they have spent on what products and services.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike from repairshopr.

Just finding the source of staple income.

RepairShopr review by Consultant

"Great way to manage clients in a computer repair shop"

What do you like best?

Email notifications. Can send estimates to customers and can approve through email. Very convenient

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to lock a ticket when complete once ticket is marked closed. Only complaint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial version to see if it meets your needs

Reduction of phone calls. Updates sent about status of repairs

RepairShopr review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Review of RepairShopr"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of use, I like the ticket flow part of the application

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike, but if I had to pick something, I would pick that there needs to be more alerts.

Ticket organization and updating

Learning about RepairShopr?

* We monitor all RepairShopr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.