RepairShopr

RepairShopr is an all-in-one system that integrates tickets, CRM, invoices, and marketing into a platform designed for repair shops.

Work for RepairShopr?

Learning about RepairShopr?

RepairShopr Reviews

Showing 5 RepairShopr reviews
RepairShopr review by User in Information Technology and Services

Good Repair Shop CRM and Ticketing Software

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my information anywhere, especially can complete tickets onsite and get everything done before returning back to the office.

What do you dislike?

There are some specific requests that have been made for feature improvements that seem to be put to the back burner that everyone is complaining about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the program is great, and there are a lot of functions and apps tied to it. Requests for other add-ons and functionality fall on deaf ears. With the AutoPrintr app you can definitely connect and direct multiple printers, so it's best to get that label, and receipt printer.

RepairShopr has helped me to complete tickets and get my billing out to my customers along with helping with paperwork. My previous software was only available in the office, so I would have to comeback and finish all of my paperwork at the office at night.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RepairShopr
RepairShopr review by <span>Eric L. J.</span>
Eric L. J.

Best CRM for almost any Service Shop

What do you like best?

RepairShopr is one of the best CRMs for any repair or service shop. They built their base for computer repair shops and phone/tablet repair. However, they made their service grow beyond that. They integrate with a long list of other services. They have one of the best support teams and are constantly increasing the abilities of their CRM. If I had to narrow down one thing; the customizations seem endless.

What do you dislike?

As the company builds and gets better, there are some quirks. I feel that quirks are normal and really have no dislikes as it seems anytime there is an issue it fixed or it's a feature that is made better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a service-based business, of almost any type, you should look into using RepairShopr. We looked for years for something that would fit our needs and begin writing our own until we stumbled upon this growing company. They are very easy to speak with and approach. If you're not sure if they are a fit for you, contact them, they'll let you know.

We needed a CRM that would allow an online database that would handle clients, tickets, invoices, inventory, sync to accounting software, and allow online payments. RepairShopr goes beyond this and also allows for Terms of Service, Contract Tracking, online forms, text-messaging, late-fee automation, easily made POS implementation (printing, signing, drawer, etc), integrations to other Apps is also handy: Google Cloud Printing, WooCommerce, Google Calendar, to name only a few.

What Other Automotive solution do you use?

RepairShopr review by <span>Brian W.</span>
Brian W.

Good ticketing system

What do you like best?

Integration with Ninja, the RMM tool suite I use.

What do you dislike?

Can't create all the reports I would like.

I needed a ticketing system that integrated with my RMM software.

RepairShopr review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

Everything you need.

What do you like best?

I like that the software is all inclusive with great support.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike since they are constantly updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the team at repairshopr. They will help you figure out what is right for you and listen to you. It is a clean site that works with small businesses. We've been very pleased.

It allows our whole team to stay in touch with all the issues in one place.

RepairShopr review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

Computer client management

What do you like best?

I love this software because they make it so easy to manage all your customers under one roof, it's so easy to find them and reflect on how much they have spent on what products and services.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike from repairshopr.

Just finding the source of staple income.

Learning about RepairShopr?

* We monitor all RepairShopr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.