repignite

Ask repIGNITE a Question
Showing 5 repIGNITE reviews
repIGNITE review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

Excellent software solution for something we didn't initially think we would need

What do you like best?

Best tool we have found to motivate our sales people to drive harder and push that extra inch to make the quotas we set forth. Great tool for tracking and monitoring the sales progress. Easy interface to understand. Allowing definition of commission levels is also just another very cool feature.

What do you dislike?

Pricing plans that can be based on the number of users. Not really very expensive but if you don't have similar software now, would probably look at as just additional expenses not needed to get by.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have never tried any other similar software and with Repignite we will never have to even look. It does and gives us everything we could possibly need or want and does it at a more than fair price. Very reliable and easy to use as well.

We use to monitor and motivate our sales reps to do more. Also provides excellent analytics in real time. Easy to implement and even easier to use. We never really thought we needed this software until we got it and now we couldn't do without it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about repignite
repIGNITE review by <span>Jared F.</span>
Jared F.

This is good software

What do you like best?

I enjoy using this program to help organize my business associates and such. We all use this platform to increase of efficiency of business. Very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be sort of slow and support could be better

Could have better impletementation of business to business sales records

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it for its efficiency business implementation

We do business to business sales and we use this for the best clients only

We use this software to track clients and organize sales records

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

repIGNITE review by <span>Brianna E.</span>
Brianna E.

review repignite

What do you like best?

the leaders board to see where every one stands

What do you dislike?

ability to customize every tile and accessability

to create transparent competition between the sales team

repIGNITE review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

More Data through Technology

What do you like best?

ability to motivate and engage your field reps or inside sales team & get more deals faster.

Track individual and team progress.

What do you dislike?

slow moving platform at times........individual lags behind team

Track individual and team progress.

repIGNITE review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

took me some time

What do you like best?

It took my a little time to understand the system, once I got the hang of it I felt better about ut

What do you dislike?

Time it took me to grasp the system. It was a waste of my time

Helps me to empower my sales force.

Learning about repignite?

* We monitor all repignite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.