repignite

Ask repIGNITE a Question
Showing 8 repIGNITE reviews
repIGNITE review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Excellent software solution for something we didn't initially think we would need"

What do you like best?

Best tool we have found to motivate our sales people to drive harder and push that extra inch to make the quotas we set forth. Great tool for tracking and monitoring the sales progress. Easy interface to understand. Allowing definition of commission levels is also just another very cool feature.

What do you dislike?

Pricing plans that can be based on the number of users. Not really very expensive but if you don't have similar software now, would probably look at as just additional expenses not needed to get by.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have never tried any other similar software and with Repignite we will never have to even look. It does and gives us everything we could possibly need or want and does it at a more than fair price. Very reliable and easy to use as well.

We use to monitor and motivate our sales reps to do more. Also provides excellent analytics in real time. Easy to implement and even easier to use. We never really thought we needed this software until we got it and now we couldn't do without it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about repignite
repIGNITE review by Jared F.
Jared F.

"This is good software"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using this program to help organize my business associates and such. We all use this platform to increase of efficiency of business. Very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be sort of slow and support could be better

Could have better impletementation of business to business sales records

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it for its efficiency business implementation

We do business to business sales and we use this for the best clients only

We use this software to track clients and organize sales records

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

repIGNITE review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Easy and Fun to Utlilize"

What do you like best?

I like how the different people I work with can let me know when different contests start, my boss can use different templates to illustrate whatver our goals are.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike is how the name is a little strange and hard to catch on. I just called it ig.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You won't regret it at all!

Our teams are able to stay engaged and excited about our goals. We have the benefit of our sales not being as boring looking. :)

repIGNITE review by Brianna E.
Brianna E.

"review repignite"

What do you like best?

the leaders board to see where every one stands

What do you dislike?

ability to customize every tile and accessability

to create transparent competition between the sales team

repIGNITE review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"More Data through Technology"

What do you like best?

ability to motivate and engage your field reps or inside sales team & get more deals faster.

Track individual and team progress.

What do you dislike?

slow moving platform at times........individual lags behind team

Track individual and team progress.

repIGNITE review by Administrator

"Repignite is motivational "

What do you like best?

Makes it easy for management to motivate team and drive for success

What do you dislike?

Metrics for measuring Rep sales sometimes to as consistent as I would want it to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool and it helps with driving more sales and activity

Key motivational behaviors for sales team success

repIGNITE review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"took me some time"

What do you like best?

It took my a little time to understand the system, once I got the hang of it I felt better about ut

What do you dislike?

Time it took me to grasp the system. It was a waste of my time

Helps me to empower my sales force.

repIGNITE review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Sales Contest"

What do you like best?

It motivates sales rep and gets them more engaged by creating contests.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Repignite.

The contests give incentives to the salesforce.

Learning about repignite?

* We monitor all repignite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.