G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ

Replicon

Replicon is a cloud-based time tracking and expense system.

Work for Replicon?

Learning about Replicon?

Replicon Reviews

Ask Replicon a Question
Showing 240 Replicon reviews
Replicon review by ORIANA O.
ORIANA O.

"successful software that manages the payroll optimally"

What do you like best?

this software is very practical when manipulated, it helps us to strengthen the payroll of our employees, it shows us the information of the extra hours, vacations, weekly or monthly liquidation, licenses, permits among others. The software costs are comfortable for the user, its interface is good, its features can be improved, it has an excellent interface design, easy handling, It puts us easily the information of the expenses of this company, the individual times of the employee

What do you dislike?

It should be remembered that it has few shortcomings but they should improve in the part of the reports where they should have more functions and should be more complete

Recommendations to others considering the product

is one of the most complete software compared with the others, it is very good for the organization and monitoring of our payroll

It is helping us to improve every day to know through this software the follow-ups of the staff or the employee.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Replicon
Replicon review by JESUS O.
JESUS O.

" Quickly strengthen your payroll with replicon"

What do you like best?

we have understood that replicon is a platform to streamline and organize our payroll management processes, it allows us to see overtime, holidays, permits, licenses, in a timely manner, is easy to manage and has an interface that allows us to better visualize Each function of this software is convenient to access this product and economic compared to other products

What do you dislike?

is very slow at times, the reports are very limited, they lack more functions to be more complete, they must improve their interface is very basic and not very pleasant, they must change that interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

quickly improve its interface, is very simple and lacks many features to make it more complete, low costs of the plans to acquire this product

is contributing very quickly step by step monitoring of each project and easily view each time selectively of the activities we are doing in our company. optimizes very well the processes that we are leading.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Replicon review by JAIME E.
JAIME E.

"very timely to have Replicón to strengthen our payrolls"

What do you like best?

The acquisition of this product has been very important since it allows us to make the arrangements of our payroll very timely, it saves us time and paperwork, its customer service is efficient, timely and reliable, this software is quick to open it on mobile devices android. We are happy to have this software.

What do you dislike?

we have observed very carefully what is failing in the reports, since it does not allow us to manipulate as we want, its interface needs an update so that it is pleasant to the administrator, its calculations are not so exact they should study the way to improve this service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a billing software that manages your expenses, that automates your services, that performs the follow-ups of the time, the indicated is Replicon

The Replicón software has been very useful, it strengthens the accounting procedures of our company, it does the monitoring effectively, our projects are being optimized and we see an improvement day by day.

Replicon review by RODRIGO V.
RODRIGO V.

"Handling payroll at hand with Replicon"

What do you like best?

It is very important to know that this software is rapidly strengthening our company in the part of human resources in the management of the payroll of the worker, of knowing the overtime permits, vacations among others that are fundamental for the personnel of the company, its Cost is affordable to be able to acquire this product, the interface clean and easy to use

What do you dislike?

As we have handled this software we have realized the shortcomings that it has such as that the reports lack many features, that their reports should have more options to make them more complete

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve the interface to make it more attractive for the user, improve and add more features in the options of this software

is improving the way to carry out the monitoring of time and costs of our projects, to keep track of the working hours of the employee, this optimizing our internal processes.

Replicon review by Frank G.
Frank G.

"The smartest HR System out there!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Replicon is the fact that my employees like it because it's easy to use. They enjoy that they're able to see the entire time period in a single window and can easily drop in the number of hours against the projects they've worked on with minimal clicks.

From an admin's perspective, adding new projects, time off policies, validation rules to etc., this product has always been able to meet my needs. Also, the customer support team is a pleasure to work with and we always get the request solved.

What do you dislike?

The only knock on Replicon is that they may be a bit more expensive than other solutions out there. However, I'd rather pay the extra dollar if that saves me and my staff's time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outside of license cost, you'll be very pleased with Replicon. The implementation team and support team are exceptional.

Time tracking against job codes and expenses.

The time tracking feature has given light to where staff spends their time which allows us to know where we need additional help.

Replicon review by Jose Jose T.
Jose Jose T.

" with replicon we will strengthen we will have a better world"

What do you like best?

It is gratifying to have this software dedicated to strengthening the HR area, in the personnel part, in the management of the employee, employee database, vacations, maternity leave, permits, overtime, among others that are fundamental for the personal.

this siftware optimizes in an easy way, and timely the liquidation on the salary for our company.

What do you dislike?

There are few things that we dislike about this software, they should strengthen the part of the reports that are limited, they do not let us configure the reports to be quarterly, you can not perform the analysis of scenarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve the part of the reports so that this service is optimal.

is resolving the effectiveness of making the payrolls of the staff, of being able to organize licenses, permits, extra hours among others that we surpass to give cash to the workers

Replicon review by Audrey D.
Audrey D.

"Huge Milestone reached for the financial health of our business"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is impeccable. From the initial customer service sales representative, Ivor, to the implementation team, Sree, specifically, they took the time to understand our business and develop a solution that works from all of us - our clients, our business and our consultants.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing. Everything about Replicon has made us make improvements in our own business as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if your using spreadsheets or a calendar to track employee time, there is a better way that will save you so much more money just from the time it takes to compile that data and you'll make it easier on your staff because Replicon has an app for time tracking.

The impact Replicon can make in just 45 days:

In October 2017 when we made the decision to move forward with Replicon, we were over budget with our clients by $7,000. The impact on what that cost for Hatch & Fly was $6,300.

November 2017 we implemented Replicon and worked with Sree on a weekly, and sometimes daily basis, to put a system in place that worked for Hatch & Fly. By November 21, I was able to pull reports in full summary that gave us a bigger picture of what we owed consultants in the click on a button, and where that left our client's remaining budgets. We left November over budget by $4,356.63, costing us $3,920.97.

Since then, I have been pulling reports each Monday to monitor the progress of our team and client expenses and budgets. To date, as of December 11, 2017, we are only over budget for two clients for a grand total of less than $400!

The significance of this milestone will impact Hatch & Fly's cash flow greatly and take it to the next level of financial health that we have been striving diligently towards for two years. We've cleaned up our bookkeeping, that in itself was a huge feat, and now, to be able to have the ability to keep our budgets under control and cash flow to a manageable level, we will be going into our fifth year of business stronger than ever! I literally have cried over this with tears of joy after spending four years as a strictly cash only business where when we went over budget, the money came out of my pockets and I had to have two other streams of income to keep things going. This is one of the biggest milestones we have accomplished as a tiny but mighty marketing firm and we are proud to call Replicon a strategic partner in business. Thank you for helping us reach such a magnificent milestone. There's so much to celebrate!

My sincerest gratitude

Replicon review by Crystal B.
Crystal B.

"My Replicon Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that the site is very user-friendly, support is quick and reliable and there are a few errors that occur while using. I also like that I can log in from the site and also from a mobile app and the times are in real-time as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the calculations of my final hours do not always compute correctly, for example, my shift hours would be 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, but the final hours would compute to 4.99 hours instead of 5.00 hours.

I am able to log my time in real time and get paid efficiently doing so. This allows for great communication between myself and the remote company I work for and allows me to track all of my hours, time off requests and current, past and/ or future schedules.

Replicon review by CARLOS O.
CARLOS O.

"Replicón the software that strengthens us in the accounting management"

What do you like best?

It is very important to have Replicon, since it is a good software that allows us to perform accounting procedures in an optimal way and in a short time, it allows us to include vacations, permits, overtime, employee support so that you feel comfortable with the company, this Strengthening the accounting area of ‚Äč‚Äčour company, is a very indispensable tool for the progress of our projects, allows us to program the staff with great ease.

What do you dislike?

we have noticed many shortcomings between those is the interface is very simple, the application for mobile android teams is very slow and complicated to manage, it takes time to configure a new user, the reports are very limited and can not be configured to be quarterly of the fiscal year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

our recommendation is to work more in the interface is very simple, you must also add more functions to be able to optimize more processes regarding the payroll and accounting

It gives us a lot for this company, it has very quickly organized the accounting processes efficiently.

Replicon review by Administrator

"A complex piece of software, with a simple user front."

What do you like best?

It has everything in one place; time keeping, holiday, sickness tracking. It makes my job so much easier than our previous system which was lots of spreadsheets that required manual updates daily.

The support team are amazing, every issue I've had has been resolved, regardless of how long it took or how tedious the task. They are also very quick to respond to a support ticket, so you know that they are looking into your question straight away.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes runs slow for the staff when clocking in, meaning employees get frustrated and moan at me (not sure if this is the tablet we are using through as we have had it a number of years now, so may be due an upgrade).

We can click a report that gives a breakdown of all time off per employee, it makes it so much quicker when discussing issues such as absence or holiday with a member of staff.

There has been an improvement in the time keeping of the whole team, now that they know management are reviewing what time staff arrive each day/ how long they take for break etc.

"Highly Recommend Replicon"

What do you like best?

I really like the way clients and projects can be easily set up in Replicon, the system also give me several options for how to set up everything up for our internal teams. Replicon is easy to use and provides a powerful tool that helps me track project time spent on various tasks by personnel. Also, the product support is fantastic. I have had only good experiences when I have needed assistance. As a whole package, Replicon is an excellent system!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have reporting capability, but realize that this is not a feature that is lacking, it is one that we are currently not set up to use with our subscription.

I can now examine where time is being spent on projects and assess our estimates for tasks and personnel. This 'historical perspective" is not only helpful for managing projects as they progress, but is extremely valuable for project proposals, I can create more accurate proposals based on the data from previous similar projects. Replicon also helps me track time off requests to monitor employee time not only on a project-by-project basis, but also time off and hours for temporary and part-time employees.

Replicon review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Replicon time keeping made easy"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and use. I can easily tell how much sick time, personal, and vacation time I have at any point. After I have entered a request for time off, it calculates and lets you know how much you will have left. I really like that when your vaction time comes the system automtically adds it to the timesheet. Holiday time also automatically shows up on the time sheet saving the employee the effort of having to manually add it. The single sign on functionality makes it nice so I don't have to enter a username and password every time I need to add time to the system. The ability to see my past time sheets and to also be able to adjust is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to find the charge code to use, but I believe that is an implementation issue and not so much really a fault with the software. The changing of .5 to .30 is a little strange at first and I didn't realize exactly what it was doing the first time I saw this happen, but I have gotten used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is easy to use. Plan the implementation and project organization before just starting to use the tool.

Tracking time correctly and easily. Quick and easy time tracking and time sheet approval. Our company hasn't done so yet - but there is talk of integrating with Jira to automaticalaly track our time.

Replicon review by Christine B.
Christine B.

"A great timekeeping system"

What do you like best?

Replicon is easy to use across geographies, time zones and offers us a lot of flexibility in terms of what currencies can be used for hours billing and expense capture. They also offer quick and efficient support when queries need answering and their support team is always available to help.

What do you dislike?

There is limited invoicing capability and reporting functionality can be improved as excel format is limited

We benefit from easy access to the system across our various geos. Our users also find the system easy to use and interact with allowing us to let them capture their time quickly and efficiently.

Expenses can be captured and reimbursed very effectively as well.

Replicon review by María José P.
María José P.

"Useful time sheet system with full functionality"

What do you like best?

The good thing about this software is that it automatically saves everything I'm working on, its web interface is one of the best on the market and finally it has a very complete workflow from invoicing to shipping.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes somewhat tedious and somewhat useless when it comes to long and complicated timesheets, I would like these searches to be more useful.

We were able to complete and use the Replicón system to record all the time that our employees spend, with the interface everyone in the company has a different login, that is really encouraging.

Replicon review by Colleen C.
Colleen C.

"Great tool for on-line expense submission"

What do you like best?

We are a US office for a Canadian company, and Replicon makes it very easy for us to submit expenses in both currencies, and it automatically does the currency conversion to allow you to request US$ for a CAN$ expense. Also very easy to categorize your expenses, go through an approval process, and get responses right away. I'm even able to submit, review and approve expenses on my mobile phone when needed.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything negative about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure of pricing, as the company was already using Replicon when I started. But it seems worth the time savings to me, especially if you don't have a large administrative/accounting team. Greatly speeds up the expense submission process.

Ease of expense submission when working with multiple currencies.

Replicon review by Sayed M.
Sayed M.

"Replicon"

What do you like best?

It's an all round tool with a great set of features. Multiple Projects can be created and time against each project can be tracked.

What do you dislike?

The Licensing model, If I have to give access to Service Desk as administrator, it is difficult as you count the Admin as a Licensee as well. So the administration/user provisioning has to be done by a business admin user as opposed to shifting this task to the IT Service Desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it

Mainly to measure Workforce utlisation and time spent per Project, a proper project wise split is possible.

Replicon review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"Very easy to use application for scheduling."

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and navigate in order to find out what particular days that you have left for vacation, personal, Etc. It also gives you a nice calendar view so you can see who may be out sick, on vacation, Etc.

What do you dislike?

I've been working at my employer for close to 6 years now so I think that the application is in need of a refresh, it could look a bit better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's an easy solution for time tracking, Etc.

Determine if you can schedule time off way ahead of time.

Replicon review by Isabel O.
Isabel O.

"Efficient and user friendly. Mobile app not so easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to submit expenses, book time off and record hours worked in the same website area. I like that uploading receipts is very easy and there are pre-made classifications for my expenses. My previous experiences had been that you book time off using one website or program and ask for reimbursements in a different way so everything was very time consuming and exhausting so I kept postponing it. Replicon has been a big improvement in terms of the amount of time that I have to spend doing these tasks. I have never had to approve others expenses or time sheets so Im not sure how easy that is but my manger usually approves my requests very fast so I can imagine it being complicated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the mobile app. Sometimes I would like to submit my sheets on my phone and i find the interface in the app not very user friendly. It looks different from the website and i find it hard to find some basic buttons like submit and find my project..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making the mobile app easier to use.

Like I mentioned before I really appreciate having time sheets, expenses and time off in the same platform.

Replicon review by Cochran S.
Cochran S.

"We have had nothing but excellent results from Replicon! "

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use and how accommodating the staff is. I have contacted them many times for questions about basic things and requested some detailed reporting. The people at Replicon have come through for me every time! I couldn't be happier with our decision to use this company.

What do you dislike?

Really, I have not found anything to dislike about this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should absolutely use this company. They have come through with everything they told me they could do. I couldn't be happier!

We initially wanted to track project billing by tasks in a project. Not only are we doing this but Replicon has helped us create reports from this data that helps us bill the customer and we are in the middle of using the data for business-related projections.

Replicon review by User

"Once I used it It was very Easy to follow"

What do you like best?

Very user Friendly once you use it for awhile. when you make a mistake it takes to it for correction.. Easy to get to where you need to go. The only part of this program I use is to submit my Time sheet. I feel if my company didn't like it they would've looked for something else already. They have been using it way longer then I have been with the company. Like the saying Goes "Try it you'll like it."

What do you dislike?

When the system is down for maintenance Had a little difficulty navigating at first. Was hard to get started on the mobile app. Not much to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to Post your time and who to bill it to

I use it to submit my time for payroll

Replicon review by Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.

"Replicon"

What do you like best?

It has a nice interface and also has an offline function, which was useful when working in rural Africa and there was no internet connection.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing necessarily that I didn't like about the software. My indifference or neutrality is more a function of the HR/time management systems of organizations that I have worked for, which has nothing to do with Replicon. I am not sure if it's just my industry - international development - but within this space because funding/money is coming from so many different sources, there is a lot of reporting pressure to donors to demonstrate the breakdown of time and therefore the productivity of their money. In my experience, that leads to a multitude of cost centers and a requirement to log hours every day which is just tedious/confusing and annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the integrated expense tracking function is a bonus of Replicon. Specifically in smaller NGOs/research organizations, much of the tracking and approval softwares are disparate. Just having 2 functions integrated takes away a lot of the inconvenience and makes it easier for the daily user. I haven't used another software like Replicon since IPA, as I am currently in graduate school and my internship uses something called eHour, but I would recommend others considering using, to know/be aware of all of the features because I think it is a powerful tool.

From just a user perspective, and not from an HR point of view, my impression is that the software makes it convenient to track hours across projects/activities, which enables the communications and HR teams to have a comprehensive idea of how people are spending/categorizing their time. It's also a useful tracking device for the user, to visualize how they spend their time/day because of the breakdown.

Replicon review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Needs an update"

What do you like best?

Replicon allows me to see who else is out of the office when I am looking to book time off.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time trying to find out how much PTO I have in Replicon. I put in for time off and only after I submit does it tell me whether or not I have reached my limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used ADP in previous jobs and compared to Replicon, ADP has more features such as showing what your have in your vacation bank.

We used Replicon for booking PTO at my office. Your manager logs in and approves of your time off and then it shows on an office-wide calendar.

Replicon review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Good Tool for Managing Timesheets"

What do you like best?

Replicon makes it easy to account for time by client, project, or task. This tool also makes it possible to see where employees are spending the most of their time. These insights can be used to improve employee efficiency and effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Some features of the tool can be hard to find and certain components of entry can be complicated at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize this tool to monitor how efficient employees are and if a reallocation of resources may be necessary.

Replicon is used to measure and manage time spent on various client projects. Benefits realized include improved efficiency and monitoring of bandwidth at the employee level.

Replicon review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"I like the app - just discovered it. Not the easiest system for imputing different types of time off"

What do you like best?

I like the palm tree on the app for time off. I like that I can see all my leave when I click on "time off." The app is easy to use (easier than the desktop version, honestly).

What do you dislike?

Complicated to use different types of time off. Also I don't like when you try to input time off, it defaults to today's date, even if I clicked on a different date. Sometimes I forget to change it and I have to get approval to fix. I wish it was more clear the Division required comp time limits and indicated when I was about to hit such a limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to work fine for us - nothing fancy. The app seems "hipper" than the desktop version.

Keeps tracking of my time off and during certain times of the year, accrual of comp time.

Replicon review by Sanjay B.
Sanjay B.

"Easy to Use and Most effective and efficient Time Management System"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and great support. Tracks vacation sick and personal time able to run the report. Helps the manager manages the employees.It is a very helpful tool for employers to allocation projects and for the allocation of cost. The tool helps to distribute the efforts of resources for different tasks and that helps capacity and financial planning.Very smooth, good functionality, well designed and flexible.

What do you dislike?

They have recently changed the reporting tool and it is not very intuitive to run a monthly hour report as it used to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automated processing and reporting on project management is essential. Replicon seems to provide that capabilities. We would like to see the integrated reporting, work is in progress.

Tracking employee hours and project details.

Replicon review by Administrator

"Better Time Reporting and Project Visibility"

What do you like best?

Easy to add and update projects using RIA import tool, control over project resources, option to require users to report time at the task level, simple and user-friendly interface, and potential integration with Concur to pull in expense and/or invoice data. This integration is very helpful for us, as it has been difficult to bring all project data together in one place.

Also very good customer service - friendly and responsive.

What do you dislike?

The reporting templates are a little more complicated than they should be. Each template can only pull data from certain fields, and getting the right combination can be difficult, and in some cases, impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine what reports you want first and ensure that the data will be accessible in a single report.

We are now analyzing and reporting on projects to upper management using an Excel generated from Replicon with most of the project data included. All project time as well as expenses and invoices charged against projects and shown in this report, giving visibility to staff and management.

Replicon review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Replicon is very user friendly but customizable and flexible application."

What do you like best?

All of the modules that I have used are very flexible, and can be set up to meet our various business needs and policies.

As an administrator, I love it! It is very easy to build the parameters that we need in place for our business. It is very user friendly and has a clean look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Every now and again, I won't be able to set up a policy in exactly the way I want, but Replicon is always making enhancements to the system and listening to customer feedback.

Ease of administering time and attendance tracking.

Ability to build and record time-bill data based on projects.

Replicon review by User

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

What do you like best?

Replicon can see the people with other teams under same department..It is a good soft to track times and to see your colleagues time off as well. It can show the whole department rather than only in the small team. It is easy to select items as well. Not sure about the price as it is business driven by company. Other colleagues even said good software should always to keep to use not to take it away.

What do you dislike?

It is actually a good product compare to others. We like everything about it not really anything we don't like. So in this case, the business should at least keep the good product at least as always. It is good for time tracking for the whole department but not sure for the other functions like billing and expense management and other services which we have not used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not really any problems from the products.

Replicon review by Gord K.
Gord K.

"My Timesheet experience and Replicon"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of operation for the users that enter time and comments for our projects. There's no excuse for late timesheets or no comments and work description.

What do you dislike?

The original G2 was simpler and really easy for an administrator. While I recognize that the world is getting more complicated and user expectations are higher, I still liked the old navigation and functionality best, better than G3 and better than the latest G2.

We now have the ability to report time and costs for any reporting period that timesheets are submitted, last month, last year, last week, 4 week stretches, starting and ending on ANY given day or days.

Replicon review by Theresa P.
Theresa P.

"Replicon is accessible and customizable"

What do you like best?

Being able to login from my mobile or computer. The buttons are easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, adding a new user is confusing because of the various configurations. The interface could be more clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Customization for your needs and good customer service. Always available and would like to make their clients happy.

Hourly time clock issues mainly. We use it as our timecard system with supervisor approval

Replicon review by Craig H.
Craig H.

"Very good product"

What do you like best?

Creating reports to detail the needs of our company during every day use and audit time is very easy and can be done in a very small amount of time. We can easily get anything that we want out at any time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is that we are not automated, but that is begin taken care of now with the upgrade that we are installing now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this product to help with timesheet, T&E and payroll support. The addition of the mobile app on the upgrade is something that will make life easier for everyone in our company from day one.

We have employees all over the world, which makes it difficult to gather the information that we need to payroll and T&E. Replicon also can be used to track where employees are at times when the home office isn't sure because they move around all the time. Replicon makes us much more efficient in these areas.

Replicon review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Replicon is easy to use and convenient"

What do you like best?

It automatically tallies your time off balances, so you can easily keep track. It is easy to record your work times and include lunch time. It also takes the guess work out of calculating how many hours you have worked by tabulating that information for you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I receive daily reminders to complete my timesheet, and I have no option to turn off these notifications. I only need to complete my timesheet once a week, so daily reminders are pointless and just clog up my work inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Inaccurate time off balances and having to constantly check in with HR department on what my time off is each month. The biggest benefit is convenience and ease of completion vs turning in paper time sheets each week and not knowing whether information was accurate because it was being kept and tallied by someone else other than me.

Replicon review by Tse-Sung W.
Tse-Sung W.

"Very promising tool"

What do you like best?

I rolled out this to my group of some 20 PMs just last week, so this review should be considered preliminary. There are other groups in my org that have more experience. And, using the system's flexibility, one of our sites is utilizing functionality in a very creative way, as a tool for monthly project progress reporting, important for monitoring portfolio health. This is quite above and beyond the tool's baseline functionality for tracking and forecasting labor required for any set of Programs, Projects, Tasks, and Sub-tasks, which is how Replicon organizes work.

Very smooth UI, good functionality, well designed and flexible. good connectivity to other systems (even cut and paste from the browser is very Excel-friendly).

What do you dislike?

Some of the set up is a little tedious. Adding users and adjusting their access is easy- can be done in bulk. However, adding tasks (one of the objects whose time you can track) can be a little more tedious- primarily in assigning groups to the task. This has to be done one by one.

One functionality this system lacks as far as I know is the capability to do scenario planning. Once forecasts have been added to the system, can we move- delay/accelerate tasks to better load level our demand? This would be quite helpful for workforce planning and portfolio management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are one of number of admins, be sure to regularly coordinate on how you use and define objects in the tool. The bulk upload tool, needed to add users for the first time, is PC only; no MacOS version available.

1. We need to capture labor actuals to understand better the actual demand our projects place on us.

2. We need real data to help with our labor forecasting models.

Benefits, of other groups as reported to me, is to quantify the cost of overhead activities (training, meetings, paid leave, etc.) This helps us plan more realistically: 1.0 FTE isn't necessarily 40 hrs/week.

Replicon review by Lisa B.
Lisa B.

"I am the administrator for my company. We have office worldwide."

What do you like best?

Time off tracking is nice for users and the part the like the most. Also easier for HO staff to get reports they need.

What do you dislike?

Printing of Monthly timesheets is horrible. we have a work around but it would be nice if users could get a nice printout. With the time off it is a little tedious to edit policies since for each user is shows all policies...would be nice if this was simplified so that only see policies assinged to user. Also, need an easier way to stop accruals when certain leave is taken...i.e. if staff is on LWOP would be nice for vacation to automatically not accrue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a good product and is on the right track.

We have improved our admin's staff time in processing payroll and billing clients. Also nice that we can now meet our audit responsibilities for all the offices world wide.

Replicon review by Sébastien H.
Sébastien H.

"Good system to track time"

What do you like best?

- Easy input of timesheets

- Good for managing time off

- Good UI, fairly intuitive

- Easy to create tasks and to maintain a WBS

What do you dislike?

- Poor reporting capabilities and report wizard is pretty terrible

- Slow UI

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good planning of WBS for easy time entry

We needed a central system to track our time and Replicon was the solution that our business chose. It took our Ops team 2 months to setup but it is working nicely now. We receive automatic emails to submit timesheets, reminders for approvals and we manage time off in one single system/.

Replicon review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Competent time tracking system"

What do you like best?

We use Replicon to track consultant hours on various client projects, to manage vacation time, and to submit and approve expenses. It does a reasonable job with all of these tasks. For the most part, data entry is fairly efficient. Nothing in particular stands out as excellent, but I'd describe most functions as adequate to our needs. I like that I can export my timesheet history information to Excel for analysis.

What do you dislike?

I find the timesheet reporting system to be a bit clunky. Most reports end up being too detailed or too summarized. The UI is a bit dated, at least in our version. Our version doesn't have the ability to submit receipts electronically. Maybe that's a feature in a newer version - I'm not sure. We work around that by emailing them to accounting separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a decent tool for time tracking, expense management, and vacation time management. It doesn't stand out in any particular way, but adequately meets our needs.

We have many consultants who track their hours across multiple projects with various clients. We manage vacation time requests/approvals with Replicon. We also use Replicon for submitting/approving expenses. Our admin department uses it for billing clients, but I'm not involved in that part of the process.

Replicon review by David W.
David W.

"Relatively simple to use, but apparently not easy to manage"

What do you like best?

User interface is reasonably attractive and seemingly straightforward. Web-based interface - no local app/client required. Relatively easy to use, but needs improvement.

What do you dislike?

hard to find right project numbers to track time and expenses against. Also, setup that the company used required 3-4 weeks advanced time tracking at year end (though this could be fault of corporate IT).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will meet your basic needs, but not much more than that. There are likely better products out there. I will say that I liked using it better than SAP-based application I had used in a previous position.

enterprise-wide time tracking and expense reporting. able to tell how many hours and/or expenses logged to various projects & project tasks.

Replicon review by Administrator in Wine and Spirits
Administrator in Wine and Spirits

"Outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

All staff are very friendly, efficient and extremely professional at all times. Their patience is much appreciated especially at startup.

What do you dislike?

At times I have difficulty with the language difference. When I do not understand what they are asking or can't hear them they explain again in a very thoughtful way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to work with the implementation team in order to avoid many user errors. I implemented the system in 3 weeks after researching the software and I wished I had taken more time. It must have been very frustrating to the Replicon staff to have to work through my many errors in such a short period of time.

The chat line is very helpful and quick to respond.

Replicon review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We switched from a slow and very outdated platform to Replicon. Replicon is easy to use and very intuative. The UI is clean and the support team is quick to provide assistance.

What do you dislike?

We hoped users would be able to see descriptions for the tracking activities we created. I had to create a master spreadsheet that I have to manually update and email out to the company whenever we make changes to activities.

This platform will allow us to analyze where are resources are going.

Replicon review by Glenn R.
Glenn R.

"Great functionality and support"

What do you like best?

I most like the breadth of functionality and options available. If there was something we wanted to do related to timekeeping and time off, there was usually a way to do it in Replicon.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality is quirky. For example, for punching time in the web app, it displays a button to punch in and one to punch out. Should only have one button depending on whether the user is currently punched in or out.

We use Replicon for timekeeping and tracking time off. It has simplified our weekly payroll process.

Replicon review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Software that works, and is easy to manage"

What do you like best?

I work part-time for 2 not for profits who both have want to be sure that my time is being spent equally. Replicon allows me to track my time quickly and easily on in my case an hourly basis, then generate a report which is very easy for my volunteer boards to read and understand how my time is being spent including totals.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Replicon, it ia a tab open in Chrome all the time and it is just there when I need to add an entry

Pretty much as stated above, it assures my volunteer Boards and me for that matter that I am spending my time equally

Replicon review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Useful tool for business"

What do you like best?

Replicon is a useful tool for our business. It makes tracking timesheets, time off requests, expenses and projects very easy. The community forum is a good place to find answers to questions that arise. Also having the chat feature available all the time is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have better luck troubleshooting and fixing my own issues with Replicon than I do explaining the situation to a support representative and waiting for them to come up with a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to add.

It's pretty user friendly, being able to create and run all kinds of reports is helpful.

Replicon review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Easy to use Time, Holiday & Expenses Application"

What do you like best?

Replicon is very user friendly and simple to use system and provides accurate records that are easily monitored. The phone app means it can be accessed by user and manager anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find anything to dislike

Provides OWT tracking and Expenses handling, all entered by the user online. Provides increased accuracy, quality presentation of the information and good reporting. Means the manager only has to monitor, all input is made by the user.

Replicon review by Administrator

"Good Project Management and Time Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

Allows for adding lots different tasks and even sub tasks under a project. The time off tracking is ok. Sometimes the users get confused with the drop-down order of the time off types since they are in alphabetical order with "Bereavement" being first on the list.

What do you dislike?

We use Replicon Cloud version, so there tends to be glitches and slowness from time to time. I contact Replicon Support every few months in order to escalate and have these issues fixed. The Replicon Support team has been great with responding to any technical issues that arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good project management and time management application. However, it does not have the most beautiful interface and it is not the most user-friendly application.

Time and attendance and project management hours are tracked at the same time.

Replicon review by patrick h.
patrick h.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The site is straightforward and easy to use. Something as simple as trying to put in time off should be an easy process, but I have found other sites that I have used for previous jobs as being much more complicated in trying to determine how to take time off or how much time off I have available.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though I had to sign on and remember login details and believe it should automatically log me in.

This helps monitor my vacation schedule and how much availability I have with each type of time-off (vacation, personal day etc.)

Replicon review by Geoff W.
Geoff W.

"Very useful timesheet tool"

What do you like best?

Assignment of users to specific projects;

Web-based user interface means that users anywhere can fill out timesheets, hence there is no excuse for late submissions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site goes down, and the timer icon keeps appearing, making it take longer than necessary sometimes to fill out a timesheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The default is 10 items per page which can be restrictive. You can set this to a default value in settings.

We need to track time in a highly granular fashion, with literally hundreds of categories, and the timesheets need to be submitted by 09:30 every Monday. Replicon allows us to do both of these things.

Replicon review by Olga S.
Olga S.

"I've used replicon for time tracking of the projects I worked at."

What do you like best?

I've used replicon for time tracking of the projects I worked at.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the fact, that I had to complete it every day and keep the track of time spent on my project. :-) It was kind of annoying, but once you get used to it, it takes you less and less time to complete the report. And I had to submit it on weekly basis. If I did not have a chance to log into the system on Friday, I missed the submission deadline. Also, the system had glitches while saving records once in a while which was annoying, because I had to complete the report again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Glitches with saving records needs to be looked at.

It was useful for tracking time spent on the project for reporting purposes. It also served as a work-list, so I did not forget what projects I was working at during the certain period of time and if I am close to the scheduled deadline. It helped to plan the workload.

Replicon review by Julie T.
Julie T.

"Game changer for Timecards! "

What do you like best?

Our employees are completely able to self-manage pre-planning their time off, their timecards, and the reports help us to ensure we monitor appropriately. We have been offered complimentary software and declined because of our experience and overall support.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is a part of the functionality where the calculation of hours is broken down by hundredths, and the other area by minute. Otherwise, GREAT!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a service agreement, take the classes, ensure complete compliance in usage

Timecard management, tracking and managing PTO, balancing employee requests, running reports.

Replicon review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"Time card tracking and payroll administration "

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity of the site to navigate and record time. Our employees also compliment how easy this software is to use to track their time. People do not want to make error on their time sheets and Replicon eases this fear. I also like the separate area for booking time off.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Replicon. There have not been any issues so far with using this software.

We use Replicon for timekeeping, payroll, and administering employees paid time off. It has been a resourceful tool for tracking hours and leave without pay for our employees.

Replicon review by Ali G.
Ali G.

"Very user friendly and to the point."

What do you like best?

Very easy clock in/out buttons. Easy access and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

That it logs you out within the last five minutes of the page being idle. If I am running late from my break, it is annoying to have to log back in again and wait those extra few seconds.

It is very easy to do time tracking with Replicon. It is easy for me to see how many hours I've worked over the pay period.

Learn more about Replicon

Replicon Videos

Learning about Replicon?

* We monitor all Replicon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.