Replicon

Replicon is a cloud-based time tracking and expense system.

Work for Replicon?

Learning about Replicon?

Replicon Reviews

Ask Replicon a Question
Showing 152 Replicon reviews
Replicon review by <span>Audrey D.</span>
Audrey D.

Huge Milestone reached for the financial health of our business

What do you like best?

Their customer service is impeccable. From the initial customer service sales representative, Ivor, to the implementation team, Sree, specifically, they took the time to understand our business and develop a solution that works from all of us - our clients, our business and our consultants.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing. Everything about Replicon has made us make improvements in our own business as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if your using spreadsheets or a calendar to track employee time, there is a better way that will save you so much more money just from the time it takes to compile that data and you'll make it easier on your staff because Replicon has an app for time tracking.

The impact Replicon can make in just 45 days:

In October 2017 when we made the decision to move forward with Replicon, we were over budget with our clients by $7,000. The impact on what that cost for Hatch & Fly was $6,300.

November 2017 we implemented Replicon and worked with Sree on a weekly, and sometimes daily basis, to put a system in place that worked for Hatch & Fly. By November 21, I was able to pull reports in full summary that gave us a bigger picture of what we owed consultants in the click on a button, and where that left our client's remaining budgets. We left November over budget by $4,356.63, costing us $3,920.97.

Since then, I have been pulling reports each Monday to monitor the progress of our team and client expenses and budgets. To date, as of December 11, 2017, we are only over budget for two clients for a grand total of less than $400!

The significance of this milestone will impact Hatch & Fly's cash flow greatly and take it to the next level of financial health that we have been striving diligently towards for two years. We've cleaned up our bookkeeping, that in itself was a huge feat, and now, to be able to have the ability to keep our budgets under control and cash flow to a manageable level, we will be going into our fifth year of business stronger than ever! I literally have cried over this with tears of joy after spending four years as a strictly cash only business where when we went over budget, the money came out of my pockets and I had to have two other streams of income to keep things going. This is one of the biggest milestones we have accomplished as a tiny but mighty marketing firm and we are proud to call Replicon a strategic partner in business. Thank you for helping us reach such a magnificent milestone. There's so much to celebrate!

My sincerest gratitude

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Replicon
Replicon review by <span>Colleen C.</span>
Colleen C.

Great tool for on-line expense submission

What do you like best?

We are a US office for a Canadian company, and Replicon makes it very easy for us to submit expenses in both currencies, and it automatically does the currency conversion to allow you to request US$ for a CAN$ expense. Also very easy to categorize your expenses, go through an approval process, and get responses right away. I'm even able to submit, review and approve expenses on my mobile phone when needed.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything negative about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure of pricing, as the company was already using Replicon when I started. But it seems worth the time savings to me, especially if you don't have a large administrative/accounting team. Greatly speeds up the expense submission process.

Ease of expense submission when working with multiple currencies.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Replicon review by <span>Isabel O.</span>
Isabel O.

Efficient and user friendly. Mobile app not so easy to use.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to submit expenses, book time off and record hours worked in the same website area. I like that uploading receipts is very easy and there are pre-made classifications for my expenses. My previous experiences had been that you book time off using one website or program and ask for reimbursements in a different way so everything was very time consuming and exhausting so I kept postponing it. Replicon has been a big improvement in terms of the amount of time that I have to spend doing these tasks. I have never had to approve others expenses or time sheets so Im not sure how easy that is but my manger usually approves my requests very fast so I can imagine it being complicated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the mobile app. Sometimes I would like to submit my sheets on my phone and i find the interface in the app not very user friendly. It looks different from the website and i find it hard to find some basic buttons like submit and find my project..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making the mobile app easier to use.

Like I mentioned before I really appreciate having time sheets, expenses and time off in the same platform.

Replicon review by <span>Kathryn M.</span>
Kathryn M.

Replicon

What do you like best?

It has a nice interface and also has an offline function, which was useful when working in rural Africa and there was no internet connection.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing necessarily that I didn't like about the software. My indifference or neutrality is more a function of the HR/time management systems of organizations that I have worked for, which has nothing to do with Replicon. I am not sure if it's just my industry - international development - but within this space because funding/money is coming from so many different sources, there is a lot of reporting pressure to donors to demonstrate the breakdown of time and therefore the productivity of their money. In my experience, that leads to a multitude of cost centers and a requirement to log hours every day which is just tedious/confusing and annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the integrated expense tracking function is a bonus of Replicon. Specifically in smaller NGOs/research organizations, much of the tracking and approval softwares are disparate. Just having 2 functions integrated takes away a lot of the inconvenience and makes it easier for the daily user. I haven't used another software like Replicon since IPA, as I am currently in graduate school and my internship uses something called eHour, but I would recommend others considering using, to know/be aware of all of the features because I think it is a powerful tool.

From just a user perspective, and not from an HR point of view, my impression is that the software makes it convenient to track hours across projects/activities, which enables the communications and HR teams to have a comprehensive idea of how people are spending/categorizing their time. It's also a useful tracking device for the user, to visualize how they spend their time/day because of the breakdown.

Replicon review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.

Needs an update

What do you like best?

Replicon allows me to see who else is out of the office when I am looking to book time off.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time trying to find out how much PTO I have in Replicon. I put in for time off and only after I submit does it tell me whether or not I have reached my limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used ADP in previous jobs and compared to Replicon, ADP has more features such as showing what your have in your vacation bank.

We used Replicon for booking PTO at my office. Your manager logs in and approves of your time off and then it shows on an office-wide calendar.

Replicon review by <span>Joe M.</span>
Joe M.

Good Tool for Managing Timesheets

What do you like best?

Replicon makes it easy to account for time by client, project, or task. This tool also makes it possible to see where employees are spending the most of their time. These insights can be used to improve employee efficiency and effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Some features of the tool can be hard to find and certain components of entry can be complicated at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize this tool to monitor how efficient employees are and if a reallocation of resources may be necessary.

Replicon is used to measure and manage time spent on various client projects. Benefits realized include improved efficiency and monitoring of bandwidth at the employee level.

Learn more about Replicon

Replicon Videos

Learning about Replicon?

* We monitor all Replicon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.