Replicon

Replicon is a cloud-based time tracking and expense system.

Work for Replicon?

Learning about Replicon?

Replicon Reviews

Ask Replicon a Question
Showing 188 Replicon reviews
Replicon review by <span>Audrey D.</span>
Audrey D.

"Huge Milestone reached for the financial health of our business"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is impeccable. From the initial customer service sales representative, Ivor, to the implementation team, Sree, specifically, they took the time to understand our business and develop a solution that works from all of us - our clients, our business and our consultants.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing. Everything about Replicon has made us make improvements in our own business as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if your using spreadsheets or a calendar to track employee time, there is a better way that will save you so much more money just from the time it takes to compile that data and you'll make it easier on your staff because Replicon has an app for time tracking.

The impact Replicon can make in just 45 days:

In October 2017 when we made the decision to move forward with Replicon, we were over budget with our clients by $7,000. The impact on what that cost for Hatch & Fly was $6,300.

November 2017 we implemented Replicon and worked with Sree on a weekly, and sometimes daily basis, to put a system in place that worked for Hatch & Fly. By November 21, I was able to pull reports in full summary that gave us a bigger picture of what we owed consultants in the click on a button, and where that left our client's remaining budgets. We left November over budget by $4,356.63, costing us $3,920.97.

Since then, I have been pulling reports each Monday to monitor the progress of our team and client expenses and budgets. To date, as of December 11, 2017, we are only over budget for two clients for a grand total of less than $400!

The significance of this milestone will impact Hatch & Fly's cash flow greatly and take it to the next level of financial health that we have been striving diligently towards for two years. We've cleaned up our bookkeeping, that in itself was a huge feat, and now, to be able to have the ability to keep our budgets under control and cash flow to a manageable level, we will be going into our fifth year of business stronger than ever! I literally have cried over this with tears of joy after spending four years as a strictly cash only business where when we went over budget, the money came out of my pockets and I had to have two other streams of income to keep things going. This is one of the biggest milestones we have accomplished as a tiny but mighty marketing firm and we are proud to call Replicon a strategic partner in business. Thank you for helping us reach such a magnificent milestone. There's so much to celebrate!

My sincerest gratitude

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Replicon
Replicon review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Replicon time keeping made easy"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and use. I can easily tell how much sick time, personal, and vacation time I have at any point. After I have entered a request for time off, it calculates and lets you know how much you will have left. I really like that when your vaction time comes the system automtically adds it to the timesheet. Holiday time also automatically shows up on the time sheet saving the employee the effort of having to manually add it. The single sign on functionality makes it nice so I don't have to enter a username and password every time I need to add time to the system. The ability to see my past time sheets and to also be able to adjust is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to find the charge code to use, but I believe that is an implementation issue and not so much really a fault with the software. The changing of .5 to .30 is a little strange at first and I didn't realize exactly what it was doing the first time I saw this happen, but I have gotten used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is easy to use. Plan the implementation and project organization before just starting to use the tool.

Tracking time correctly and easily. Quick and easy time tracking and time sheet approval. Our company hasn't done so yet - but there is talk of integrating with Jira to automaticalaly track our time.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Replicon review by <span>Christine B.</span>
Christine B.

"A great timekeeping system"

What do you like best?

Replicon is easy to use across geographies, time zones and offers us a lot of flexibility in terms of what currencies can be used for hours billing and expense capture. They also offer quick and efficient support when queries need answering and their support team is always available to help.

What do you dislike?

There is limited invoicing capability and reporting functionality can be improved as excel format is limited

We benefit from easy access to the system across our various geos. Our users also find the system easy to use and interact with allowing us to let them capture their time quickly and efficiently.

Expenses can be captured and reimbursed very effectively as well.

Replicon review by <span>Colleen C.</span>
Colleen C.

"Great tool for on-line expense submission"

What do you like best?

We are a US office for a Canadian company, and Replicon makes it very easy for us to submit expenses in both currencies, and it automatically does the currency conversion to allow you to request US$ for a CAN$ expense. Also very easy to categorize your expenses, go through an approval process, and get responses right away. I'm even able to submit, review and approve expenses on my mobile phone when needed.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything negative about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure of pricing, as the company was already using Replicon when I started. But it seems worth the time savings to me, especially if you don't have a large administrative/accounting team. Greatly speeds up the expense submission process.

Ease of expense submission when working with multiple currencies.

Replicon review by <span>Keith K.</span>
Keith K.

"Very easy to use application for scheduling."

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and navigate in order to find out what particular days that you have left for vacation, personal, Etc. It also gives you a nice calendar view so you can see who may be out sick, on vacation, Etc.

What do you dislike?

I've been working at my employer for close to 6 years now so I think that the application is in need of a refresh, it could look a bit better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's an easy solution for time tracking, Etc.

Determine if you can schedule time off way ahead of time.

Replicon review by <span>Isabel O.</span>
Isabel O.

"Efficient and user friendly. Mobile app not so easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to submit expenses, book time off and record hours worked in the same website area. I like that uploading receipts is very easy and there are pre-made classifications for my expenses. My previous experiences had been that you book time off using one website or program and ask for reimbursements in a different way so everything was very time consuming and exhausting so I kept postponing it. Replicon has been a big improvement in terms of the amount of time that I have to spend doing these tasks. I have never had to approve others expenses or time sheets so Im not sure how easy that is but my manger usually approves my requests very fast so I can imagine it being complicated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the mobile app. Sometimes I would like to submit my sheets on my phone and i find the interface in the app not very user friendly. It looks different from the website and i find it hard to find some basic buttons like submit and find my project..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making the mobile app easier to use.

Like I mentioned before I really appreciate having time sheets, expenses and time off in the same platform.

Learn more about Replicon

Replicon Videos

Learning about Replicon?

* We monitor all Replicon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.