Sales automation software that puts your outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.

Work for Reply?

Showing 154 Reply reviews
Reply review by <span>Steve A.</span>
Steve A.

Customer Support Makes the Difference

What do you like best?

We found 3 - 4 good options but ultimately chose Reply because of their customer support. A few months in to using the tool and customer support remains the most used feature of the tool (e.g., my campaign is doing something weird help and 30 seconds later someone is helping).

Also, I really like being able to add attachments directly (not just as a link) to subsequent emails.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features I can imagine that are missing. For example, I'd like to manually start an email pattern and have Reply take over after my initial email. You can more or less do it, but it could be easier.

I also dislike that once I add a new A/B format to one of my steps in a campaign, I cannot delete the new format if it is performing poorly. The (recommended) solution is to just edit the format to match a better performing A/B alternative, which screws with the stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

New features have been added even in just the short time we've been using that suggest a great understanding of what a tool like Reply should do. They also have amazing customer support to help you get the most out of the tool.

We're a very small sales team. Reply allows me to focus on finding new prospects and automate the follow up process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reply
Reply review by <span>Alex P.</span>
Alex P.

Easy to use, get's the job done.

What do you like best?

I would definitely say the ease of use with Reply. I can quickly set up my email campaigns, schedule a time for it to get sent out and Reply does the rest.

What do you dislike?

Reply has been great ever since I've been using it. I would say there's nothing about their platform that I dislike. The support is easy to reach and has always been helpful too so that's great as compared to other companies. You have a question, you easily pop into Reply and ask a question to one of the reps that's online at the time.

Definitely would be the fact that it helps with my email marketing campaigns. They have made it so easy to use that sending the right emails and on time has made life bliss knowing my users are getting their mail.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Reply review by <span>Krista B.</span>
Krista B.

Great for Sales Teams

What do you like best?

I like how you can easily add multiple email accounts and campaigns. It is also very easy to add "steps" or even add steps later in your campaign. I also like how we can have our developer hook up the API and make things more automated, or the sales team can easily go in create their own campaigns and drop in their prospect list.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that becomes really annoying is when campaigns pause because you hit a sending limit. I think this is because there are many 'settings' that conflict. You have settings on both the email account that you added and limitation settings on the campaign itself.

We use Reply.io for following up with existing clients, welcoming new customers, and building rapport. It has helped our sales team spend less time crafting emails and setting reminders to follow up so that they can spend more time closing deals.

Reply review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

Very easy to get started - A must for a small sales force

What do you like best?

Reply is perfect for a small salesforce. If you have 2-3 salespeople and you don't want the training, upkeep and cost of Salesforce.com.. Reply is a great alternative for your organization. It's simple interface, 5 minute setup and helpful prompts make it very easy for an active salesperson to get in and get out while still never missing a beat with his/her prospects.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to figure out how many emails I could send out. Because I was comparing Reply to services like Constant Contact. Then I figured out that Reply actually IS your Google Inbox. Emails are coming from you@yourdomain.com and not some dumb constantcontact.com address that gets blocked by everyone's spam filters. Once I figured that out, I was OK with only sending a few hundred emails a day out of my Inbox. My interactions with clients now are more natural, and it appears very real and authentic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, decide if you are Sales or Marketing. Reply should be used by the Sales person in your organization, not the Marketing person. Marketing people are there to work the top of the funnel, and get people "sales ready". Reply is made specifically to help those sales people who have sales ready leads, and need to close them.

You know, it took me a few days to find this feature in Gmail. When I loaded the Reply Chrome Extension, it added this bar at the bottom of the screen. I recently found that I could click and bring up all of my email templates. Now, when someone asks me a very common question or fills out a lead form on my website, I copy their email address into the clipboard, open a new email, drop in a template I've used before and I know works, and then paste their email and hit send. Super easy. Now I keep track of the emails that work (and result in YESes) and the ones that don't.

Reply review by <span>Tiffany R.</span>
Tiffany R.

Easy to get started

What do you like best?

The layout is simple, clean, easy to navigate. If you are new to email campaigns (and I was) its pretty easy to get started. If I get stuck on a step, I can chat with a product expert right from that screen. I have also found the email verification to be pretty accurate. Even though I use other sights to help gather contact information, I've learned that if Reply says its :not a valid email" its usually right! I would really like to have an integration to LinkedIn Sales Navigator to more quickly import information.

What do you dislike?

I find it confusing to know which features I should leverage inside Reply.io and which ones I should use in my CRM. For example, why would I use the "Tasks" feature in Reply vs. my CRM. What additional value does it bring me? I'm a 1 person shop so I don't have a lot of free time to investigate features. I need to get going quickly.

2 main benefits: making contact with new clients; quick visibility into who's really reading my mail.

Reply review by <span>Matthew C.</span>
Matthew C.

Reply.io is super helpful

What do you like best?

I liked that I could spend more of my time crafting a good email once, and tailoring it for a larger group. I also liked that I could view the emails before I sent them and make small alterations or personalizations. It was helpful that they were all in one window.

What do you dislike?

It was pretty unclear how many emails I could send and when they would begin to be sent. I was running a Kickstarter project, so it was important that the emails went out exactly when I wanted, which was made difficult (and unexpectedly stressful) with this. Also the email sending limits were annoying, but I think that was a Google thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test your campaigns before you send them out. Like a lot. Because the last thing you want is for something unexpected to happen when you are launching a new product or making an announcement.

I used Reply.io for the mailing list of my Kickstarter project and sending personalized emails to different sub groups within the mailing list. This saved me a ton of very valuable time.

Learning about Reply?

* We monitor all Reply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.