Sales automation software that puts your outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.

Work for Reply?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about Reply?

Reply Reviews

Ask Reply a Question
Showing 154 Reply reviews
Reply review by <span>Raquel C.</span>
Raquel C.

Great platform but a lot to improve

What do you like best?

Overall, Reply is a very good system of campaign organization. I like that I have everything to measure my results in one place. I can organize my contacts, format my campaign which will go out looking like I'm sending directly from my email, and it offers very comprehensive stats. Managing all the users and compare them as a team gives us a really good insight as well.

What do you dislike?

It took us a while to really get it ready, there's a lot of layers and settings before a message can go out. We had a few issues at the beginning of using Reply because the campaign would be sent before the set schedule. After a few attempts, the issue was solved. Customer service can be tricky, although I only have good things to say about our contact people. It makes a difference, though, to have direct chat if there's any question from our end, Reply team is always very responsive :) It's a complex system to change lists in the same campaign. Too many steps of back and forth to set a campaign. I also don't like that when I export stats, it just gives me general data of the entire campaign. I would love to have more specific data exported for reporting.

We can keep track of prospective clients and organize or CRM through it, which improves a lot our workflow. We can send different steps and just wait for the results after a few days, instead of always checking inaccurate stats form different systems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reply
Reply review by <span>Jake H.</span>
Jake H.

Cold email marketing on autopilot, deceptive pricing.

What do you like best?

As someone who's done a great deal of cold email outreach campaigns on a plethora of platforms, Reply.io's modern and slick UI is it's biggest asset. That, alongside the many settings that are given enable marketers to leave nothing up to chance. Everything can be tested (with their native A/B testing tool) and improved upon.

Also, the continous improvements from the developers are great to see. I've been using it for roughly 4-months, and have seen 3 major updates and feature implementations... really good to know these guys have a product roadmap planned out!

What do you dislike?

Tread carefully - pricing is not as it seems. You are limited to 3 email accounts, with $20 added per email account per month afterwords. This is not mentioned on the pricing page, now the terms and conditions. The unlimited tier is NOT unlimited.

Sometimes the site loads very slowly, or clicking on a certain tab/button will not work. This is likely a Chrome Desktop issue, though, since the site loads and works just fine on my mobile (iPhone 6s).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research.

Reply is a fantastic tool, but it might not be the right one for your campaign or budget. Always do your diligence before purchasing software. These guys have pretty fantastic livechat support embedded into the site, so getting a hold of someone shouldn't bee too tough.

-Automated outreach

-Personalization

-AB testing

-Email validation

-Reports, metrics, and dashboards.

Reply is NOT the only tool that does email automation, but I've used quite a few and I can tell you this is the best and cheapest email tool in it's class.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Reply review by <span>Jennifer H.</span>
Jennifer H.

Great resource for startup company!

What do you like best?

Great user interface, easy to use! I was able to create all the templates and emails with ease so I can come back and create things in a fraction of the time it used to take me. Our company also loves the automatic email timetables for campaigns. The analytics are very helpful in tracking what campaigns are successful, along with what wording works better for getting clients to open emails.

What do you dislike?

Some features are a little hard to find and seem a little hidden. Finding limits unexpectedly has also stalled some business at points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great user interface and customer service team is very helpful and responsive!

Sending automated messages to our clients and making our end process a one button click instead of having to track down and calculate hundreds of emails on a timetable.

Reply review by User in Internet

Combination of extensive features set and user-friendly interface

What do you like best?

The team behind Reply seem to have a clear product vision and a good understanding of customer needs. Reply combines an extensive features set with a very user-friendly and intuitive interface. It has native integrations with popular CRM products and additional integrations via Zapier. And of course there is an API. Documentation is well written and can be understood by newbees. Support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Reply is continuously improving. As a consequence users sometimes have to deal with minor bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the cheapest product available Reply might not be the right fit for your organization. However, if you are looking for ease of use and reports/statistics that can be understood by any organization member Reply is a very good choice.

We are using Reply for outreach to small business owners, copywriters, and content marketers - our target audience. Reply helps us to be personal and efficient.

Reply review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

Really helped take our lead gen to the next level

What do you like best?

The ease of use - it was really easy for us to get started. Turned our ad hoc outreach into a machine in under a week. We also particularly like that we can adapt the campaigns on the move - it something is working there is no need to turn off, just edit and pivot

What do you dislike?

The site can be a little bit slow at times and need to wait or refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really useful if you have a few sales people. If you have a really large team and are looking to integrate with Salesforce it may be a little bit more tricky since it isn't easy to transition contacts from one user to another. Also really important to have a clear process of loading's leads. We recommend Salesforce to Reply then link back to Salesforce.

Needed to solve two problems 1) develop an efficient outreach strategy with a small team and 2) be able to clearly track success to determine what is most effective. This helped solve both. It also had the added benefit of being integrated with Salesforce which was a critical feature for us.

Reply review by <span>Andrew W.</span>
Andrew W.

Fantastic experience

What do you like best?

Reply has been utterly essential to my business development success. Not only can I track everything - all of my activity and contacts - but I can see how various campaigns performed.

This allows me to refine future outreach programs to specific groups of my targeted demo.

What do you dislike?

I only have minor complaints that include user interface issues like searching/ sorting of existing contacts. This function can be somewhat cumbersome and repetitive - though user error should be acknowledged.

I've been able to leverage my reach - maximizing the one-to-many approach. Traditional email campaigns are easily identified as "spam" or "mass emails." However, Reply is different. I've been getting open rates in excess of 40% and replies in excess of 15-20%. These stats are unheard of in traditional services.

Learning about Reply?

* We monitor all Reply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.