Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(243 reviews)

Sales automation software that puts your outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.

Work for Reply?

Learning about Reply?

Reply Reviews

Showing 246 Reply reviews
Reply review by Joanna M.
Joanna M.

"Great experience so far"

What do you like best?

Great platform that allows me to automate my email communication, keeping it on a personal level. I have been using it for over a month now, running three different campaigns and I'm very happy so far. The customer service is doing an amazing job too and have been answering all of my questions throughout.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes the system doesn't pick up that a contact has emailed me back and would send a follow-up email to them in the next step. It happens rarely though.

Saves me tons of time and allows me to speed up prospecting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reply
Reply review by Pascal F.
Pascal F.

"Great for automating follow-ups"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is clearly the best sales automation software for the buck out there. Bounce rates are low, and they let you know if you work with sub-optimal email lists. KPI tracking is straightforward and easy to comprehend, even for users with limited email marketing experience.

What do you dislike?

Activating the account was quite a hassle -- that said, the support chat was prompt and very helpful.

I actually conduct media relations for a marketing agency, so I am facing some different issues than most of the other users of reply.io. I use the software to follow up with journalists I have previously contacted about writing about our clients. It's a giant time-saver, and it allows me to focus more time on other tasks.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Reply review by Chris (Sang Wook) P.
Chris (Sang Wook) P.

"Always Improving - Great, Simple Interface"

What do you like best?

No matter how successful or widely-used a sales software is, there's always minor issues/questions that inevitably come up that we need answers to right away.

Reply's team has been nothing but super-responsive on anything that I casually want to ask about. Hands down the best responsiveness I've seen across a handful of other sales software we use here.

There's always something new. Whether it's a new design, streamlining of previously convoluted processes, the team's always iterating on new useful features that makes it exciting to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Just can't wait for some of the features I've requested to come live (e.g., precise ETA on when each campaign goes out)! :)

Being able to send customized mass emails and keep track of them in a way that's efficient.

Huge increase in # of such emails sent per day.

Reply review by Shreesh N.
Shreesh N.

"Simple and elegant tool for cold email outreach"

What do you like best?

Customer success and support. Reply's team is extremely responsive and is fully invested in making sure my cold email campaigns are on track. I also enjoy the minimalism of their dashboard, it's very intuitive and a great place to start, especially for those new to cold email outreach.

What do you dislike?

I think there is always a tradeoff between simplicity and functionality. The cold email outreach lifecycle begins with lead identification and sourcing post persona creation, testing them in different campaigns, and then keeping measuring responses to inform future cycles. Although Reply captures several of these individual steps, I think they can integrate it all more seamlessly. Probably in their development pipeline though.

Efficient and measurable lead generation. Plain and simple.

Reply review by Matt Z.
Matt Z.

"Email Automation Gold"

What do you like best?

We tested dozens of email automation services over the last 18 months and Reply is the clear winner. Their sequencing is gold. Way easier to use and customize than any other service.

The AI for subject lines and readability is excellent as well.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike about the platform is the speed. It can be very sluggish at times when shifting through different campaigns.

We use Reply to handle multiple different email outreach campaigns. From cold email, to Biz Dev and PR.

Reply review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"Great Product - excellent service"

What do you like best?

Thankfully it was relatively easy to set up, learn it and use it. The customer service from the 3 people I have worked with has been fantastic. the online chat people are prompt and helpful too.

What do you dislike?

Have not really come across anything that I don't like. So far everything works great. And I am able to figure things out on my own fairly easily.

Having to send out individual emails but a lot of them is impossible. Reply has solved that for us with the campaign set up and slow drip of email to potential clients

Reply review by Evan P.
Evan P.

"Save time, gain results"

What do you like best?

FINALLY - an outreach service that is simple, customizable and effective. I've been using Reply for a few months and have been able to build amazing campaigns to help me reach my target buyer. Everything is easy, well organized and super user-friendly. As someone in sales, Reply.io

What do you dislike?

Wish it was easier to schedule each step of the campaign. It's a little difficult to navigate the scheduling of outreach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go!

Reply.io has helped me grow my pipeline and close clients in a very difficult industry (sports).

Reply review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reply.io is 10/10"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is amazing and rock solid - but it's the support that they offer which takes it to a different level. If I have a question or there is something I don't understand the support team is always there and answers within minutes. The Support Team is super knowledgeable about the product. A great experience all round.

What do you dislike?

It's rare to find a product that you don't fault at least small faults with but in this case the product does exactly what it says and I have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reply.io gives you everything you need to be successful - but don't expect it to perform miracles if you haven't done the necessary leg work yourself. Try it for yourself and give yourself some time to get used to the system and I have no doubt you will be happy with it.

I use Reply.io for B2B lead generation. I have found that when used correctly it is highly effective and the monthly fee is really a small price to pay for what you can get out of it.

Reply review by Denys B.
Denys B.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

Best user experience. I like responsive and user friendly interface. I was never use such service before and it was easy to me in 5 minutes run campaing for 500 journalists. I get first results in first day and more results I saw after second email follow up in 3 days.

I like support team (quick and nice)

What do you dislike?

I want to upload profile photo more then 2MB.

I want Send Test Mail button more bigger (I didn't find it in first time)

I want to be sure (any label) that there is no dublicates email address in my campaign mail list.

Some of my letters were not delivered (as email was wrong). I want Reply to put such email in my black list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it)

I send press-release of new projects to 500 journalists

Reply review by Enrico S.
Enrico S.

"Easy to use but supported 100% of the way"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and get going, syncs with my major databases which makes for easy reach out and tracking both on personal level but great for business insight to. Im not the most technical so relied on support to give me a nudge and they were very responsive and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of features that I may not be leveraging to their full potential. I'd love to be able to track when an email is forwarded on and to whom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool thats easy to set up and get started with then reply.io is for you. If you're looking for personalisation on a large scale then reply.io is for you. If your looking for a tool that will support your sales team both on a hints and tips for your outreach programme but also on technical admin so you don't need that skill set in-house then again reply.io is for you.

I can easily personalise a message and send it to a specific group of people across multiple industries at the touch of a few clicks. This is pivotal for a small yet rapidly expanding business to continue that growth in the right way and the tracking allows me to stay personal.

Reply review by John Y.
John Y.

"Reply.io is a great tool, easy to use at an affordable rate"

What do you like best?

The easability of the platform and feature richness. There are a lot of cool features that cover most of what you are looking to do, outside of the actual contact/lead generation aspect. Very good for sales teams to use and easy to administrate.

What do you dislike?

It does not catch all replies sometimes so it ends up sending them another email which could be troublesome to the sales process and make you look bad. So need to be careful of this and double check.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone to use it.

Sales automation and outreach for lead generation. Reply has satisfied our requirements for this, and we have sent 100,000s of thousands of emails generating over 1000 leads. It has saved time greatly by automating manual tasks.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Automated Outbound Sales at Scale"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is one of my favorite tools to help automate our outbound sales activities. Their platform is easy to use, and importantly simple to integrate with Zapier which has opened up lots of opportunities to automated our inside sales activities.

Importantly, their in-app support is out of this world. When I have to use it, I normally get a reply within 30 seconds.

What do you dislike?

Overall its a very good platform, however its sometimes a little buggy, and can be slow at times. Additionally, their reporting is a bit limited and their in-built prospect finder is pretty rubbish and just a white-label of another solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best software I've found for automating your outbound sales activities. I'd recommend anyone to undertake a trial and give it a spin.

As a small SAAS provider, we're using reply.io to help us scale our outbound sales activities without having to hire an extra member of staff.

Reply review by Louisy R.
Louisy R.

"Great email automation platform"

What do you like best?

I used this platform to send out a drip campaign to generate qualified leads for some of our newer solutions. I really liked the ability to perform a/b testing while sending automated email based on client' actions. The platform also allowed us to keep the human element by sending the emails directly from the individual email accounts of our sales team while still having the ability to see (on the marketing side) the direct responses from our clients. The customer service is outstanding. You can really tell that they care about solving user issues and product improvements.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with the templates - copying them over and sharing them across campaigns, but this is not the main feature of the platform for and I have created workarounds to manage it.

Given our tight budget - I was looking for an affordable platform that allowed me to send out automated emails, directly from the mailboxes of my sales team, when I needed to. I didn't want to get caught up in an expensive long-term contract for a platform with features that I didn't need. I found ReplyApp to be a simple, affordable, and effective solution.

Reply review by Lee J.
Lee J.

"Finally! The perfect solution for email campaigns."

What do you like best?

It works using my email account so I'm not restricted by having to use a 3rd party system like Sendgrid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Great system, good API and great customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used every other email campaign system (Mailchimp, Drip, etc.) and this is the first system that I am happy with and that does everything I need it to do.

We needed a system that could integrate with our business processes and connect to our different systems. This was easy to do with Reply.io.

Reply review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Great for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I used to have to either manually write emails to people or use something like Mailchimp that generated HTML emails. So if I wanted to send outbound marketing that looked like I had written it personally to the person I had to send them one by one or with a mail merge. This allows me to send personal emails that followup appropriately based on whether the person REPLYs or not (and how they reply).

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would like them to add like make it easier to categorize the reason behind bounces and learn to resume a campaign automatically based on a person's return date stated in their out of office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps generate new leads and sales. Frees up a lot of time in the day.

Reply review by Joe V.
Joe V.

"Does exactly what you need it to "

What do you like best?

1) very easy to create an 'if no reply' campaign; it's crucial to consistently follow-up with a large pool of contacts – Reply manages that for us.

2) very easy to upload new contacts and prevent duplicates.

3) performance data reports are easy to access and interpret; easy to make small adjustments in your campaign and immediately see the impact.

What do you dislike?

The interface for selecting windows of time for email sending is a bit frustrating – this does not affect the performance of the tool, but does cause me to pull my hair out when I need to adjust the sending times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bring on a great copywriter –– the success of your email campaigns hinge on the content you've written.

1) Consistent client communication

2) New business

Reply review by Roman L.
Roman L.

"I've been using the platform for more than 2 years "

What do you like best?

I like that this platform is exactly what you need to automate and personalize your email outreach campaign. And it allows you send emails without "unsubsribe" link.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the platform is quite slow to review analytics or create a campaign

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try

with the platform, I alone can do what 3 people usually do. Also, it helps me to save time and send emails even when I'm without internet or for example driving somewhere

Reply review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Excellent Email Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Very stable and sophisticated email automation platform. Intuitive to use and easy to navigate. Does everything I need and more. The stability of the platform can not be overstated as other "simple" apps that are available create all sorts of issues in my gsuite inbox.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricier than what's out there although given it's stability and superior features this does make sense. There are also certain area in the platform that could be slicker although I appreciate that this only happens as they release more complex functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the flexible pricing plans you must trial reply app when considering an email automation platform.

This allows me to scale my new business outreach in a way that would not be possible using other tools that I have tried

Reply review by Brian A.
Brian A.

"Reply.io has put my prospecting efforts on autopilot"

What do you like best?

After taking 30 to 60 minutes to formulate 6 emails over a 40 day sequence, my work is done and now my prospecting takes care of itself. I pay a virtual assistant to identify prospective customers, and all i have to do is load the names into my reply.io account and it's like I'm spending hours daily prospecting when in reality reply is doing all the work. can't recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

i would like them to allow for higher volume, and I don't like the fact that if you have any of the open or click tracking activated it will kill replies due to spam filters. and I don't like that you can't use an MS exchange server for the setup

prospecting, saving HUGE amount of time and effort.

Reply review by Administrator

"Reply.io is an excellent platform for automating your one to many communications"

What do you like best?

We utilize Reply.io for prospecting and have uncovered some of our largest opportunities through their marketing automation.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've had a few issues with is understanding how many emails were sent in a day, but for the most part I think this has been user error and not their platform. They may be able to provide a better way to show the emails that are sent or how many to expect in a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. You will greatly benefit from the platform.

We are doing external out reach to prospects and have uncovered large opportunities. Our ROI has been 100,000x! I would highly recommend their platform

"LOVE Reply"

What do you like best?

I use a lot of tools at my company and Reply is the only one that truly saves me time and makes my life easier. It's extremely user friendly, and I've yet to have an issue that has been resolved quickly through their chat. My email outreach topped out at about 25 emails per day, and now without even thinking about it I'm able to send out 400.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about reply.

In sales, it's a numbers game and the more prospects you reach out to, the more deals you close. Plain and simple. With reply I've been able to increase my outreach 20x.

Reply review by Ratko I.
Ratko I.

"Great tool for cold outreach automation"

What do you like best?

It's quite simple to setup, easy to personalise and you get all analytics plus a tag system to track your progress. If you're looking for a tool to do cold outreach to a highly targeted set of people, with a bit of testing - definitely go for it. It has multivariate testing, which is a great feature as well

What do you dislike?

The organisation is a bit harder to manage, in terms of multiple lists of people, etc. And the price is high if you have a bigger outreach list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely focus on having a targeted list to upload into reply, and focus on each email in the automation. And track your results in an organised manner. It's easy to setup, so no worries there. I would say this software can work wonders if you approach it in a smart manner.

We're actively finding clients with an cold outreach campaign to expand our client base. It worked wonders for us, I've got a 40% reply rate, as well as a 5% acquisition rate, which is quite high for a marketing agency doing cold sales via email.

Reply review by User

"Couldn't Do My Job Without It!"

What do you like best?

reply.io was very easy to set up and start using. It's incredibly reliable and creates very helpful data and insights that we use to improve our prospecting.

What do you dislike?

Would like more feedback on how to garner more responses, but they're already added some enhancements to this end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use and makes managing sales prospects and email follow-ups incredibly easy.

Email response rate! Prospects rarely ever respond to the first email, so reply.io makes it easy to do a high level of reach out without having to spend a ton of time tracking follow-ups. Our sales have grown exponentially since we started using this tool.

Reply review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Great for "setting and forgetting" email outreach"

What do you like best?

Steers me toward creating good email outreach programs

Auto-sends follow ups - and stops if a contact replies

"Set it and forget it"

What do you dislike?

Reporting is weak; I would love to have something more robust

Click tracking is not nearly as robust in a platform like Mailchimp

Some of the UI is wonky

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if it fits with your workflow. It might not in all situations.

Business development email outreach

Keeps my outreach on schedule and moving

Reply review by Elliot N.
Elliot N.

"Amazing service you wont believe! CS are always there"

What do you like best?

I have the say the platform is very well built and does an excellent job sending out outbound emails. Aside from that the Customer Success team is available around the clock. Just try it yourself!!! The CS team replies pretty much right away.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not integrate with Hubspot so we had to switch over to Salesforce to realize the full potential of the platform. Aside from that I am very happy with Reply.io

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Reply.io support structure. They have experts inhouse that can help with improving your outbound email campaigns. Do not be afraid to reach out and speak with them!

We set out to a find a software provider that could help us with our outbound email campaigns and also make it extremely easy for us to A/B test our emails. After using Reply.io we have a consistent 40%+ open rate with over 10% reply rate.

Reply review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Time saving tool that's moving in the right direction."

What do you like best?

Reply's clean interface and constant stream of feature enhancements makes life easier. I find using it to be simple and intuitive, which helps me launch new campaigns faster. If I had to send an entire series of 5-7 follow ups manually (like I was doing with StreakCRM), emails wouldn't get sent as consistently.

What do you dislike?

The auto categorization can be improved. The inbox category shows an email as 'Interested' because a reply came in. In actuality, many of the replies contain negative language like 'no thanks' or "I don't want to hear from you anymore' which should be 'Not Interested'. Secondly, it would be great to see an estimation when the next Step of a campaign is scheduled to be sent.

Freeing up time away from manual email follow ups.

Reaching my target market at scale, in a personalized way.

Reply review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Easy to use, super effective!"

What do you like best?

This system is extremely easy to use, the templates help alot and our response rates went up significant!

What do you dislike?

System went down a few times, but I was always notified and it was usually up pretty quick.

Remembering to follow up with customers is not easy when your trying to reach hundreds of people at once. Reply has simplified this process and taken the guess work out of it.

Reply review by David P.
David P.

"Personalized at scale"

What do you like best?

Dead simple to import prospects and set up complex and varied outbound campaigns. Emails look like they come from you directly.

What do you dislike?

No big complaints! I uploaded duplicate contacts which were a bit hard to dedupe in the product, but I was able to delete and reupload relatively easily.

The goal was to be able to quickly test different outbound campaigns to figure out which messaging was most impactful. With Reply, it was easy to do this in minutes.

Reply review by Bryan W.
Bryan W.

"Best Outbound Sales tool I've ever found"

What do you like best?

Easy to use cold email tool that gets great results for our entire team. I've used it in 2 companies now, and recently did a presentation to our team about the tool. Now the whole sales team is moving to it and loving the results.

What do you dislike?

If anything, just want them to keep introducing features that interact with Gmail. Already doing well with this however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial and see for yourself. :-)

Automating sales outreach to cold suspects/prospects in our target industries

Reply review by User

"Solid Email Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

Really clean interface and nice reporting. The feature to send in the recipient's time zone is particularly strong (you have to update their city/state/country). Great customer support - that's probably the biggest reason I've stayed with them.

What do you dislike?

Don't find much value in the tasks, lead finder, or phone caller. I think this is more so the job for a CRM but get that because Reply's owned the email marketing side of things, they're looking to expand in different ways.

The reporting gets a bit tough - wish there was an easier export all data so that custom reporting could be done more quickly.

Helps set great cadences. There are other solutions like Yesware, but having a solution in the cloud helps centralize the data from the campaigns and makes it easier to control everything.

Reply review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Very solid email software"

What do you like best?

Reply makes managing conversations easy. It's really solid for sending out campaigns.

What do you dislike?

If there was a more native way to build lists within the tool rather than partners that would be even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, they will help guide you through using it and give you ideas on what to do with it!

We've sent out a few campaigns but plan to really ramp up our cold campaigns and get in front of people who we want to work with.

Reply review by Abdallah A.
Abdallah A.

"Reply transformed our sales"

What do you like best?

Reply puts your sales efforts on auto-pilot. This is not like any automated tool for email marketing - Reply is genius because it sends personal emails and ensures the email is received in the priority/primary inbox of the person - not in the promotions section.

With Reply we've achieved a 70% open-rate and a 30% reply-rate - compared to the industry standard of 20% open-rate and ~5% reply-rate.

What do you dislike?

The platform has all features needed. Maybe it's a bit technical , so you'll need to have some experience working with email marketing tools. I also wished they had more integrations with CRM platforms.

We're automating our sales. The same tasks that would usually take us 3-4hrs/day, now need less than 1hr/month.

Reply review by Valentina C.
Valentina C.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Being able to send emails on behalf of different people allows me to manage all follow ups for my sales team, so they can focus in more important tasks.

Also, I like the fact that I can personalise every email, try new templates, a/b tests, etc etc.

What do you dislike?

The system for making contact lists is very basic and sometimes a bit disorganised. I also feel that having a reply-history for each contact would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend people to at least try it and see for themselves. It is very very easy to use and understand. The customer support is very fast and helpful and they are always willing to answer your questions.

I can reach out to more people with much less effort. The sales team can just wait for the answers to come, and they don't have to worry about anything else.

Reply review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Reply helped us get to the next level"

What do you like best?

Before Reply—my ability to reach people was entirely dependent on how much free time I had. When we were busy with projects, prospecting for new relationships/clients was the first thing to go. Now with reply, I have a system that is working on my behalf, increasing my reach. Now I can spend my time on the other parts of my business that are really important!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I wish I had control over was how reply formatted my emails sent out from gmail. My default typeface is not used and my email signature gets all wonky.

Prior to Reply we had been considering hiring someone full time to help with new business because it was taking too much of my personal time. But now I use reply and in my opinion it does a lot of the work for me and has allowed us to spend the money we had anticapted needing for a sales position to other parts of our business

Reply review by User

"Reply = key to growing my business"

What do you like best?

Reply.io has the cleanest intuitive interface of any sales email platform I've used. That's why we keep upgrading our package with them.

I was able to get up and running in a few hours without any trouble.

Whenever I ran into any issues their support team responded to me in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's slow, perhaps because it's handling so much data. The way they handle email categorization (trying to categorize what the recipient is saying) could be improved but Natural Language Processing is a big challenge for everyone, so I imagine they'll get better over time.

I also don't like that the emails are sent on a regular interval, as opposed to randomized, but that's understandable as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're doing outbound sales, don't blame Reply if you're not getting "replies" – make sure you're writing quality emails that don't feel like spam. And also make sure to configure your settings in a way that doesn't hurt your deliverability.

- Revenue growth – Reply let's me automate my outbound sales efforts without needed to hire an additional SDR

- Sales email outreach - It let's me build relationships with new decision-makers without having to manually follow up with everyone

Reply review by User in Internet

"I trust Reply app"

What do you like best?

Not only "would I recommend Reply" I have 3 times already. The product is reliable, the emails look perfect, and the software is smart. My favorite feature is being able to preview every email that is set to be sent out, prior to it being deployed. I can verify exactly how the variables will look in the context of the email.

Thanks for building a great product Reply. Oh and their customer service team is very responsive and friendly.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something, it's their leads product. I tried it when it was very early and didn't find it robust enough. However, I'm sure they'll figure that out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your campaigns very targeted to specific subcategories of prospects.

Organizing outreach to very specific people at specific brands. The problem is that it's hard to always remember to follow up, especially when dealing all the other priorities as a CEO. It's reassuring to know that when I use Reply, a personalized followup email will be sent at just the right time, whether I remember or not.

Reply review by Daniel J.
Daniel J.

"Good Tool for Personalized Outreach "

What do you like best?

The best thing for me and why I decided to use them is they had all of the features I need for email outreach, at the right price.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the app can be a bit slow at certain points, but most of the time there are no issues.

We are able to have personalized outreach that scales. Our team is doing better with follow up and proactively contacting prospects and channel partners.

Reply review by Tom T.
Tom T.

"Mail Merge Ultimate"

What do you like best?

Well, does anyone remember the good old days of Office Mail Merge? Where you had to compile an excel sheet, write a word doc and then connect it with Outlook.... Every... Single... Time. And there wasn't even tracking and thus forget about reporting.

What do you dislike?

That you didn't come up with this 10 years ago. You could have saved so much more valuable time of mine.

Please allow for different scenarios I.e. In addition to "if not responded" I'd like to see: "if not opened" / "if opened but not responded" / "if clicked but not responded" / "if opened X times and not responded"..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great integration with Prospectify and Pipedrive! I have looked at various options and Reply is by far the most straightforward / most easy to use / best supported / best value for money email automation tool you'll find today

We are a young and small start-up, we are digital though media not tech, meaning we didn't get millions of seed financing. Our resources are scarce and our dreams and goals are.. Let's call them ambitious. Reply is helping us to completely bypass cold calling (and all the wasted time and added stress of our employees that comes with it). I used to be hard sales - dial or die - now I just pick up the phone for scheduled meetings and I am billing more than ever.

Reply review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"So good I almost don't want you to know about it"

What do you like best?

You won't need any IT support to implement and start sending.

You won't need a creative department to create content

You won't need a marketing department to analyze the data.

If you do BD or B2B selling, reply lets you stay front of mind for your entire rolodex

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the things I don't like are so small they aren't worth writing down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, if I'm competing with you I'd really rather you weren't using Reply. Please don't. I believe it is such a business advantage, I wish I could keep it to myself.... But! Obviously I would like Reply to succeed and grow their business so I wrote this review. I looked at every other tool on the market at the time I made my decision. If you want an easy tool that is robust while yet simple, Reply is the tool for you.

I do professional BD and need to reach out to 1.000s of contacts all the time

Reply review by Duncan G.
Duncan G.

"Simple application, big results"

What do you like best?

I like the automation best, without doubt. It helps me nurture suspects on autopilot which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people see it as spamming which I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put the right data in, don't just upload rubbish data and expect amazing results. Make your message relevant to your audience and make your audience niche.

reply.io helps with lead generation, so long as I drop good data in and send out a relevant message it gets results.

Reply review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Awesome tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Very organized email campaigns and groupings of leads. Game changer. The following up emails have given us incredible results, much better than what we were doing before.

What do you dislike?

Having more choices of structured emails would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, incredible time saver. If you're looking to begin email marketing at scale and great quality this product is for you. Highly recommend it.

We need to reach consumers at scale and have great quality emails. With reply we are able to hit that scale and follow up without extra work. Incredible time saver.

Reply review by Administrator

"Startup Necessity"

What do you like best?

The ability to automate email marketing is necessary for a young startup that needs to have great engagement with early customers and prospects. Not to mention how helpful it is making sure your know what it takes to have great performance.

What do you dislike?

For the price, nothing. I have used far more expensive services with more sophisticated features at previous ventures but those are priced far outside of the market for young startups and mall businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using early and test your results. Make sure to put in the effort to use correctly and avoid a set and forget mentality. Marketing is not a commodity. Reply has the tools to help with this so make sure to leverage them.

Outreach/ sales Email Automation. Saving time as a young team strapped for time without sacrificing quality of engagement

Reply review by James H.
James H.

"Solid Performing Software "

What do you like best?

Automation. It takes me 2 minutes to setup and schedule a campaign and before I know it I've got replies flooding in. It saves me an incredible amount of time.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. Support is useful, but not polite. They seriously need to work on their customer service (eu support staff).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really need this software before diving in. The account managers are really friendly and happy to help.

Mundane cold email sending and a higher reply rate. Tracking follow ups were hard to do, now they are a breeze.

Reply review by Blake W.
Blake W.

"Very easy to use. Clean and streamlined "

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and easy to understand. The support is never far with a chat located directly in the bottom corner and always very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are delays in the sending which can cause the schedule for emails (days) to be thrown off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product for the price.

Customer retention with current clients that have drifted away, as well as new business development.

Reply review by Maria P.
Maria P.

""Reply" is Definitely Working Smarter!"

What do you like best?

Reply has eliminated my having to create various group lists in Outlook to personalize emails. It was extremely time-consuming, to say the least. It has definitely allowed me more time to focus on other projects.The customer service support I've been given throughout the sign-up to the million questions I've had has been nothing short of phenomenal!!!

What do you dislike?

I requested Reply look into adding schedule "dates" in addition to scheduled "days". My suggestion has already been submitted. Awesome Customer Service!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. I'm confident, you'll be impressed! It has made my work day more productive!

I've encountered more one on one feedback from customers, ultimately leading to orders and regained business.

Reply review by Consultant

"Reply Gets It Done"

What do you like best?

I like many things about Reply.

Reply is an intuitive platform for setting up campaigns and sequencing messages.

It's simple to use..

The pricing is reasonable and the customer service, training and product support is good.

You'll like this platform too!

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to send out more messages per day, but I understand the limitations associated with different plans.

I also noted that some of the important send variables (Number of daily emails, time messages are to be sent, etc., etc.) are buried in the settings section. That said, the support/help section is pretty straight forward making it easy for you to find what you need or you can, check the videos on Youtube or call to get your questions answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's a better platform for emailing your prospects and current customers than others I've tried and it's affordable too.

Finding customers interested in our services.

Greater reach (Reduced prospecting cost)...

Consistent automated message sequencing (Reduced headaches trying to follow up with every prospects).

A steady stream on new leads (More revenue).

Reply review by Olga G.
Olga G.

"Great software, awesome customer support"

What do you like best?

Support is definitely one of the best part of this software. They are always there to help you with any questions you have. I also enjoy the email validation add on that comes in handy when doing large number of campaigns

What do you dislike?

The only downside is probably that it lacks any dialling prospecting function.

It is a great tool to prospect leads through email sequences. Also, it is easily integrated with you mail account

Reply review by User in Internet

"Great Customer Service & Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

The tool is simple to use; and their customer service is outstanding! Stefanie is a great account manager and is extremely responsive. The analytics and reporting is great. I also love that you can schedule the emails to be sent on specific days & times.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. Their software is easy to use and does what I need it to. Their development team seems to be on top of things and is updating the platform to have more features pretty frequently. If there was something that I wanted, it would be knowing when people open emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the support.

Easily sending out cold emails using a cadence with good reporting. I love that I don't have to have unsubscribe links in my emails. I save a lot of time from managing manual email sends using excel and gmail/outlook.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"A mixed bag "

What do you like best?

Once you are all setup, it is fairly straightforward. It takes me a few seconds to Sync with Salesforce to automatically push those emails out. There is a 100% delivery success

What do you dislike?

I dread each time I have to start a new campaign or create a new integration. The interface is not user-friendly and takes some getting used to. A small error and the entire campaign might not work. Each step needs to done carefully to make sure it starts working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great once you get it started. Integrations and setup is a pain and not easy to use.

Reaching out to clients who sign up for a demo. Reaching out to clients who would like to learn more about the product and then automatically sending them follow ups.

Reply review by Callum S.
Callum S.

"Email automation with a personal touch"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, tracking and filtering features and how it integrates with all my other apps.

What do you dislike?

Their isn't anything I really dislike. Sometimes the pages can take a while to load but apart from that it does everything I need and more.

Cold emailing both sides of our platform when launching in new territories. its great for getting a full picture of what is happening with our email outreach. We also use it to warm up customers who we plan to cold call. Once set up the software will save you time and allow you to send personal emails which have been tested over time.

Learning about Reply?

* We monitor all Reply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.