Sales automation software that puts your outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.

Work for Reply?

Learning about Reply?

Reply Reviews

Ask Reply a Question
Showing 199 Reply reviews
Reply review by Gautham R.
Gautham R.

"Best Outreach Tool For Marketers"

What do you like best?

Simple UI, Easy to understand reporting and best pricing.

What do you dislike?

Been using this tool for almost 4 months now and I haven't found any issues with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best tool in this segment! Go for it!

We have been finding difficulties in doing outreach work for content distribution, this tool has solved the issue!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reply
Reply review by Omar A.
Omar A.

"Reply.io"

What do you like best?

I really like Reply.io. It does what it says it will do. It sends out the emails. It's easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is that sometimes it sends emails to people who've already replied. That is real challenging to deal with.

It helps us to send a lot of emails out.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Reply review by Brad S.
Brad S.

"Great outbound email marketing for B2B and B2B2C companies"

What do you like best?

Open rates are much higher than through a platform such as MailChimp (e.g., 60%+ versus 20%). The automated follow-up emails are also fantastic and the platform works very well for marketing to groups of 100+ people.

What do you dislike?

Ensuring multiple people from the same organization do not receive the same email is difficult without manual curation of your email lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a free trial, so you don't really have anything to lose. It has definitely had a positive impact on our sales.

We provide feedback on application essays, It's helped us reach out to high school and independent college counselors.

Reply review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Streamlines a valuable process"

What do you like best?

The ability to test and validate specific messages easily in batches.

What do you dislike?

We've run into some technical issues. The support was not very helpful in working through the issues with us. While technically correct, they didn't offer any context / suggestions to help us resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a part of your acquisition funnel when testing therioes

Ability to use email as a performant distribution channel.

Reply review by Vishnu N.
Vishnu N.

"Simplifying Email Automation"

What do you like best?

Cold email sending is a time taken process and reply.io simplifies that process. All you need to set up a campaign, add contacts and steps.

What do you dislike?

Loading issues are their. Also one thing I felt very difficult was identifying the current active step of a campaign, Reply.io need to take care of that issue.

Previously we have a lead generation team and their main process was to sent emails to the prospects. After reply.io the cost associated with lead generation process reduced to almost 50%.

Reply review by Marc P.
Marc P.

"Great Outreach software"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize each and every email.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The only thing I had to do more manually was to confirm opt-outs when people replied and said to stop sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use the list verification system. It's worth the extra fees.

Personalized Cold Outreach to generate new partner opportuities.

Reply review by Sam E.
Sam E.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Follow up and marketing emails to my clients have never been easier!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the server runs slow and I notice it takes extra time to pull up my data

I typically only followup once every 7-14 days when I have to do it manually. This has increased my followup and response time.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Much improved user interface"

What do you like best?

Ability to set automated campaigns to reach clients. Excellent integration with Salesforce makes it a breeze to use.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface is not the best, but they seem to have made some changes recently which improved the look. However many aspects of using it are counter-intuitive making it a little hard to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable service that does that does everything it claims.

I've been using Reply for just under a year and it saves me a lot of time in writing follow ups. I am able to make highly personalized condensed emails which don't give the recipient any idea that the mail is automated.

"Ongoing support"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, simple instructions and support staff that is always available if needed

What do you dislike?

The app ran into a snag and did not start the second step of my campaign, this was quickly alleviated by the support staff through the chat option

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Reply a try, it's very intuitive to use and had proven to be an important tool in our day to day operations

We are looking to generate interest in a new product and reply.io has become a key part of making this happen. When you have a tool that is effective & easy to use you come to the realization that the mountain isn't as high as we might have once thought

Reply review by Rachel A.
Rachel A.

"Makes follow up easy and personable"

What do you like best?

Reply is very easy to use and you can start a detailed workflow within minutes. Their Customer Support is very helpful and get back to you quickly with any questions.

What do you dislike?

A few things haven't been as intuitive as you would initially think (removing a group of people from a campaign, etc.), but customer support has been great with helping figure out any questions.

I needed help with emails - the follow up and generating new leads was very overwhelming and hard to keep up with. I wanted something with a personal email feel and Reply has solved my problems. I'm able to spend my time on advanced lead calls and questions instead of just follow up emails.

Reply review by Kadir S.
Kadir S.

"It's a smart tool for a sales automation"

What do you like best?

We really like setting up smart campaigns on Reply with steps that helps us follow up to our both inbound and outbound leads in certain times we want. They have also a great import tool and the customer support is really strong.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we are facing some interface issues like freezing, or not working buttons but I'm sure they're on these to make it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the other people to use this software if they are tired of following up manually. Reply really solves this problem very well.

We're using this app to reach both inbound and outbound leads. It helps us reach cold people with warm mails while it also helps us manage our inbound leads that are in our free trial process with it's API.

Reply review by Marisa L.
Marisa L.

"Powerful Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to navigate a you can set up a campaign very easily. Customer support has always been very responsive via chat.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of the workflow are a bit clunky. I don't like that I have to make a campaign on one section, then go to contacts section and push contacts to the campaign, then return to the campaign section to resume. Would be nice to add contacts to the campaign directly.

I save hours of work on emailing leads, and my follow up is always consistent with ReplyApp.

Reply review by Nina C.
Nina C.

"Great email outreach automation tool"

What do you like best?

Reply is s great tool if you are sending a lot of emails. It helps you stay organized an you can personalize your email outreach.

What do you dislike?

When you first start using Reply it can be a bit complicated to set up everything you need but you can request a demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

It helps us save a lot of time and focus on important things.

"A real time saver"

What do you like best?

The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. Its easy to create a campaign and the custom variable inputs allow you to simply personalize each message. The analytics once a campaign are live are brilliant.

For any sales/marketing person that uses email as part of their outreach strategy, this tool is a must have.

What do you dislike?

Have been using for 2 months and there is nothing that comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it!

Creating and managing mid-large scale email campaigns, less time spent reaching out to more people. The analytics have helped to understand how successful my campaigns actually are.

Reply review by Nathaniel B.
Nathaniel B.

"Seamless Gmail Integration, The Best We've Used"

What do you like best?

Reply stood out to our group from the get go, with its streamlined integration into Gmail. It saves us a lot of time in training people who work on our marketing, as they can "live" inside Gmail and automate communications that otherwise would take hours each day. I also have been impressed with their customer service - every request I've made via email has been responded to within 2 hours.

What do you dislike?

Scaling the app/service to a full team of users can be pricey.

We've cut down the amount of time we spend running outreach campaigns by at least 50%. Said another way, each individual employee working on marketing outreach has been producing at least twice as much per week using Reply than they were prior.

Reply review by Andrew (Andy) R.
Andrew (Andy) R.

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything! The interface is clean and easy to use, it automates an important part of my job, and they have the best customer service I think I've ever experienced. They're there around the clock, and able to help within minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics were a little bit more detailed, but it's a minor complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial. It's worth it.

This is my email campaign tool. It's outstanding.

Reply review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"Awesome solution"

What do you like best?

Reply.io allows me to email 200 people in the time it takes me to usually email 2 to 4 people.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Any issues I've had with navigating have always been easily solved by reaching out to customer support.

It scales "hand-to-hand combat" communication.

Reply review by Radosław G.
Radosław G.

"Perfect for my needs"

What do you like best?

User friendly interface, daily reports, quick leads import, A/B Testing and very very friendly customer support <3.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to manually delete contact from one campaing until you add it to another even if it's

status is finished

Outbound Sales. With reply.io i am able to automate a lot of process and followups

Reply review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Easy to use, super effective!"

What do you like best?

This system is extremely easy to use, the templates help alot and our response rates went up significant!

What do you dislike?

System went down a few times, but I was always notified and it was usually up pretty quick.

Remembering to follow up with customers is not easy when your trying to reach hundreds of people at once. Reply has simplified this process and taken the guess work out of it.

Reply review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing Customer Service!!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Reply for a few months. I absolutely love their customer service. I've ask a few (several) questions using the live chat and I always get a reply in less than 5 min.

I also like how their dashboard is super easy to understand and gives you actionable insights.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality are not super intuitive because of the UI but they are updating it in the new year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their team is very helpful and if there is any problem or a feature you would like to see they are open

Save so much time on outreach. Increased my number of meetings/week.

Reply review by J. Eric H.
J. Eric H.

"Time saver!"

What do you like best?

The software is super simple to setup and use. It has saved me many hours of writing individual sales emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish they offered more official integrations outside of Zapier.

We are seeing efficiency improvements as well as an increase in leads.

Reply review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Fantastic. Very powerful"

What do you like best?

This is the best outbound sales email tool on the market, hands down. I've tried a bunch and once I found Reply, I've stuck with it. It's really powerful and easy to use. It sends emails that look like manually typed emails, and not newsletters that have all that formatting, and handles out of office replies automatically.

What do you dislike?

During the day it can slow down and be a pain to use, but I think that's just their scaling pains.

this is a true outbound sales platform

Reply review by Larry C.
Larry C.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

Reply app is super easy to set-up, I can effectively run multiple campaigns and A/B test with ease. I't also easy to monitor all my other reps outbound campaigns.

What do you dislike?

For what I use it for there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool - and they give you a free trial - nothing to lose.

Running highly targeted outbound sales campaigns and this saves me a lot of time - allowing me to spend more time closing.

Reply review by User

"Reply not the best solution"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create campaigns with Reply, and I liked that I could use "schedules" (days of the week and times when it was acceptable to send a campaign) across multiple campaigns, which reduced redundant work. Also, Reply integrates with Gmail, which was helpful.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I found Reply to be clunky, not at all intuitive, difficult to use, and even more challenging to monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a million e-mail campaign providers like Reply on the market. While it's not difficult to switch to or from Reply, tread lightly, because it's not as intuitive to control as other products, and you might unintentionally deliver e-mail campaigns.

I used Reply to send outbound drip e-mails to potential customers. Reply did generate some leads that I wouldn't have been able to reach otherwise, but it was not the best tool for developing sophisticated marketing campaigns.

Reply review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Effective and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is very intuitive and the interface is lean. It is also competitively priced.

What do you dislike?

Once you create a template, you cannot change its name. Instead, you have to delete the template and then make a new one.

My company uses it for cold outreach emails to our leads list. Basically, every sales demo we've scheduled has come from our campaigns in Reply.io.

Reply review by User

"Great customer service, great product"

What do you like best?

Oustanding customer service, very intuitive interface. It just works, which is all we want from it. The one time I had an issue, I emailed customer service and got a reply within an hour.

What do you dislike?

The problem with premium products with lots of functionality is always pricing :)

We've had loads of problems with email marketing tools, and it's been a really easy ride with Reply. They've made it easy for us to run email marketing campaigns. I have a small team, and I'm a power-user, but most of my team is new to the performance marketing world. The Reply interface has made it easy for everyone to get the best results.

Reply review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"The perfect tool for the job"

What do you like best?

Reply.io has everything we need, without all the clutter of other tools.

What do you dislike?

We're generally very happy customers. I haven't found anything that's missing that we need yet.

We run all of our outbound and event-based campaigns through Reply.io

"Great time saver"

What do you like best?

Reply saves me A LOT of time by automating everything from large email campaigns to following up with leads.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches and inability to include graphics

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did the free trial and that was helpful in determining if it would fit my needs. Recommend that and the demo.

Reply makes my job in sales and marketing much easier. It does what I would otherwise have to do manually with email marketing, tracking and follow up.

Reply review by Andres H.
Andres H.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and their customer service is very responsive. I've been very happy.

What do you dislike?

The took is very comprehensive. Nothing to add here

Automating prospect follow up, reply makes it very easy.

Reply review by Jourdan M.
Jourdan M.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Stefanie has been a great help in understanding how the tool works, best practices, metrics and everything in between.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there isn't anything I dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've already recommended this tool to a number of our channel partners and everyone has been impressed.

We use Reply to increase our sales performance. The tool allows us to automate cold call outreach, reach new customers and continuing talking to interested parties.

Reply review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Intuitive Tool and Customer Service is Helpful"

What do you like best?

Interface is intuitive and thoughtful. Ease of setting up sequences and schedules. Saves a lot of time, is efficient, and when I have had a question, the customer service has been very helpful. Ability to test different response rates (i.e., A/B Testing) and optimize messaging and schedules.

What do you dislike?

Nothing identified. Wish I found it earlier - - it makes sense and is effective / efficient.

We had limited capacity to send Emails by our previous Email outreach methods. We need to reach large numbers of people during certain time frames efficiently, and Reply helps us do that.

Reply review by DJ S.
DJ S.

"A Must Have Outbound Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

- The whole idea behind it. Email drip campaigns to existing leads that are set and forget until the lead responds, then you take care of them manually. Works fantastic.

- The ability to integrate custom SMTP servers.

- Being able to create multiple campaigns running simultaneously

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes loading can be slow. But I'm an impatient person, so that's just as much on me.

- Limited number of email accounts that you can add

Looking to engage existing leads. Makes the follow up process much easier since you only jump into the conversation once your lead expresses interest or responds to a question in your email.

Reply review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Good app / good service"

What do you like best?

Very responsive customer service. And an invaluable offering - has been a differentiator for us.

What do you dislike?

Software can be occasionally buggy - switched to a new version in last 6 months - and update felt like there were still kinks to be worked out. It is getting better, and customer service has always been willing to quickly and helpfully discuss issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate level of features compared to competition. Reply offers quite a lot of features.

Lead generation primarily, and we have had great results with reach-out efforts. Product is invaluable, if a little buggy at times.

Reply review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use for Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate and use. I love the chat feature- always had a timely response. Made my job easy - once my campaigns were created, my job was done. I was able to sit back and communicate with interested clients.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can say that I dis like, I had a few issues with my links not connecting but they were fixed quickly.

Our clientele has grown with our campaigns that we have sent via Reply.

Reply review by Jere C.
Jere C.

"Reply consistently converts from a cold email to a sale "

What do you like best?

I love that I can quickly add contacts from all over the world to various campaigns and know that they will consistently see emails at the right time of day for them. Since I started with Reply my workload of following up on cold leads has decreased significantly and I've been able to depend on receiving warm leads as a result.

What do you dislike?

Takes a few minutes to figure out how to set up timing and a campaign but once you get the hang of the program it's a breeze.

Increasing sales from cold email lists.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"A fantastic tool for email marketing!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the platform. Setting up the first campaign is very intuitive, and it's very easy to note the progress of your campaigns once you get the ball rolling. On that note, should anything be unclear, the customer service has been phenomenal. Those working on the other end reply via intercom within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Small things like outbound email limitations set at the beginning, however these were easily fixed with help from the reply.io team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great, easy to use, cheap platform for your email campaigns. If it's the first platform you're considering using, you should definitely give it a try!

Reaching a large targeted audience quickly and efficiently, while realizing important data (such as reply and open rates) within a single platform. Reply.io's website is great for this.

"Very happy with Reply"

What do you like best?

Our open rate and engagement with the messages is significantly higher than other things we've tried.

Reply automatically classifies responses into "Interested," "Not interested," "Do not contact," etc., which is very useful for analyzing the campaign.

Very good customer support!

What do you dislike?

If you have a high bounce rate on a campaign, it will hurt the reputation of your personal email address (not a generic mailchimp/sendgrid email). This will make it harder to send emails in the normal course of business.

Also, the pricing is a bit higher than alternatives.

We are doing outbound sales, and have qualified lots of good leads from Reply campaigns.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Comfortable handling and good reporting"

What do you like best?

I had a good live demo by one of the Reply staff when I was considering several outbound automation platforms. The features of reply, their price range and support fit our requirements and signing up and setting up first campaigns was done really quickly.

Their support ist really good and fast. They had practical tips on how to improve my campaigns and follow up questions were answered quickly and to the point.

The change of the UI with the new Reply 3.0 was definitely for the better and improved overview and navigation.

What do you dislike?

Organizing templates is a bit tedious and performance is sometimes a bit slow.

Increasing lead generation by incorporating outbound email campaigns into our marketing/sales strategy has successfully increased traffic to our site and overall sales.

Reply review by Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching
Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great platform and service for email outreach and automation"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and good user experience. Easily integrates with other services. Have had success using it and recommend it to many of our clients.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a feature where you can set a reminder to call a prospect based on what step they are on in the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is probably the best full featured services of its kind that I've found. Maybe there is something else out there, but I haven't found it yet.

Makes outreach much more efficient and effective because you can automate it.

Reply review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Great for campaigns"

What do you like best?

I like using Reply for simple email campaigns. It allows me to upload and import contact lists to easily set up outbound newsletters and updates.

What do you dislike?

I think the free plan is great, but the next tier up seems like a pretty steep jump for more messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out for quick and easy email campaigns.

I use it to quickly get my messages out to multiple people.

Reply review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Best outbound email service ever"

What do you like best?

-Amazing functionality

-Incredible UX

-Best customer service team I've ever worked with

What do you dislike?

-Big learning curve

-Unable to embed rich media within the outbound email frame

-We needed more leads

-I didn't like any of the other email clients

Reply review by Noah K.
Noah K.

"Invaluable tool for cold emailing"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly simple and quick to set up a cold email campaign in Reply. The plain text emails from Reply resemble real, 1-to-1 emails better than any other email automation tool we've tried.

What do you dislike?

They've added a ton of extra features, which can be a bit distracting/confusing from the core product. The performance reports/data from campaigns are also not the most intuitive to use.

Highly-personalized cold email, at scale. Reply allows us to kickstart sales

Reply review by Spencer I.
Spencer I.

"Great interface, great support"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface; it's easy to use and I'm rarely lost. When I do have an issue, the support team is always quick with a helpful response.

What do you dislike?

At times the interface is slow to load and replies aren't counted.

We're using Reply.io for our sales operation. We find it useful for sending a large list of prospects the information we want them to see.

The ability to schedule a campaign with multiple emails is invaluable. It takes the burden of following up off of our shoulders.

Reply review by Bryan D.
Bryan D.

"Great tool for sales!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can reach a targets audience and see my open, reply and view rates. Its a great system as it removes people from the mailing list if they already responded.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the platform updated. It looks a little dated.

Communication and cold emails. I have realized that I am getting a great response rate.

Reply review by Sarah A.
Sarah A.

"Reply is the commercial tools that I needed"

What do you like best?

Reply App is perfect for email automation. I can now send a powerful email campaign without ending in spams and with many reminders.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike, this tools is just perfect for the thing I need it for.

I can now begin many commercial campaigns at the same time.

Reply review by Joachim E.
Joachim E.

"Great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Love the efficiency of this tool. We stop using excel sheets and reminders for our lead generation, everything is automatized in reply.io, very powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

Could have more options on the scenario of emails. For example, if people click but don't answer, send a specific email.

We struggle for a long time to keep following up our leads over a long period because manually it's a very unsatisfying work. But thanks to reply.io, the whole process is automatized and we increased our conversion rate thanks to that.

Reply review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"Personalized Bulk Email on Autopilot"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Reply is their new Team Edition feature. I can easily manage campaigns and contacts across multiple team members effortlessly, without worrying about sending people duplicate emails. I also just love their core feature set - they have an easy-to-use interface for sending personalized bulk emails over GMail servers (for high deliverability), with automated follow-ups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things take a long time to load. Also the design isn't the most beautiful thing in the world, but it is functional.

We are automating our email marketing and top-of-the-funnel sales outreach. It's been very effective at generating new leads.

Reply review by Administrator

"A complete and simple platform for an excellent result ! "

What do you like best?

The possibility to create and modify every step of a campaign whenever you need it.

A personalized assistance all they way to help you fix and understand all of the issues you could encounter.

What do you dislike?

The stop of the campaign because the sending limit has been reached.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it will change your way of working and mass communicating

Sending out personalized emails to a wide network without wasting time.

Reply review by Agency
Agency

"Everything you need to run/manage cold email campaigns"

What do you like best?

The database aspect of Reply where it tracks and manages contact data for you is key to our workflow. Being able to export out this data and review it or deliver it to clients streamlines our work (our old software had us manually recording updates to a spreadsheet). The A/B testing is great too.

What do you dislike?

The application can be terribly slow at times making it difficult to work with. This seems to happen more on off hours (e.g. non North American working hours).

It lets us scale and manage cold email campaigns for multiple clients with ease.

Reply review by Sat S.
Sat S.

"Great tool to automate sales outreach"

What do you like best?

Visibility on campaigns

Automatic pause of leads that reply

Scheduled timing for sending emails

Breakout of the number of emails sent by day

What do you dislike?

Hardly anything. But since this is a mandatory field in this survey: maybe the process of uploading leads into a campaign could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Growing sales. Reaching out to prospect on a large scale, while still keep the feeling of personal touch with each person.

So far with the help of Reply automation we were able to build a healthy predictable outbound channel that now accounts for 10% of our monthly revenue growth, adding on average 5K in monthly recurring revenue per month.

"Great "

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use platform with a high level of customization to your email campaigns. Their custom support team is very responsive as well.

What do you dislike?

Stats can be confusing sometimes. The aggregate score of your reply rate for example, is the reply #/total # of contacts.

Reply.io also doesn't really support outlook.

Sending tailored messages to a large list of clients.

Reply review by Joss L.
Joss L.

"Great outbound marketing product! "

What do you like best?

Although I have no experience of outbound email tools, it was very easy to get started with.

What do you dislike?

The latest release has addressed most of the things I disliked.

We are emailing 3,000 contacts a week. This tool allows us to do personalised emails at scale.

Reply review by Agency
Agency

"Valuable tool for marketing emails"

What do you like best?

Their customer service chat was great to answer all of my questions

What do you dislike?

When you've reached your maximum of emails sent, it does not inform you -- you have to check your account to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

I need to send out many emails and the service has helped me do this while properly customizing

"efficient time-saver!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, as well as a great and responsive Customer Success team assisting whenever needed!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, but increasing the maximum amount of emails that could be sent daily would help

It increases efficiency knowing that an entire campaign will be going out to prospects in the time we designate.

Reply review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Its good."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to attach documents.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is lacking greatly. The app is missing some obvious user features..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly consider doing your homework. None of these services are good on their own, but used as tools within a tool box allows us to save some time.

We use it for targeting specific groups of buyers with certain customized (but repetitive) opportunities/campaigns.

"Reply Makes It Work"

What do you like best?

Reply's simple interface and helpful guides made preparing our first campaigns a total breeze, even for a novice.

What do you dislike?

The metrics for tracking success rates were a bit more difficult to understand than I'd prefer, but that could have been my inexperience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As someone who knew how to compose emails but hadn't managed long-term campaigns in the past, Reply made everything easy.

Managing drip campaigns and ongoing cold-marketing was basically inaccessible to us before we adopted Reply. It turned our emails into an unstoppable force.

Reply review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"5 stars"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and effectiveness of the multi-variant email editor.

What do you dislike?

No ability to archive campaigns - this is a big challenge. You cant have someone in more than 1 campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flood them with suggestions to allow archiving campaigns!

Cold email outreach. Opening opportunities that otherwise would be difficult to find.

Reply review by Jacob O.
Jacob O.

"Reply gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send out a large number of emails, but still being able to keep a personal feel.

What do you dislike?

The software, especially the reporting part, takes a while to load at times.

Being able to reach out to a large number of people by email with campaigns.

Reply review by Charlie W.
Charlie W.

"The fundamentals of what we need in automated messaging "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to put people into lists and cater each email to the individuals. They have quite a few features.

What do you dislike?

Some team functions are a little lacking when you try to work with multiple accounts but they are constantly working to add more every update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a chance, their sales team is also very good. We had Nish

This eliminates the need to manually keep track and also send out emails. Very helpful.

Reply review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

Support team is always there to support you if you have questions ! Easy to navigate trough the software online.

What do you dislike?

some instructions are not clear and cause confusion when you set up a list or try to start a new campaign!

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product but costly

being able to send emails to my clients and segment them after they received the 1st email

Reply review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great User Interface, Easy to Use, Delivers What it Says "

What do you like best?

Reply is easy to use and has a clean, crisp user interface. On the rare occasions where I got stuck, I would just open the chat box and get and answer from their CRM team in a matter of minutes (or even seconds). Great tool.

What do you dislike?

I pretty much like the whole shebang. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product. Fair price.

Prospecting.

Reply review by User in Internet

"Fantastic for Influencer outreach"

What do you like best?

Easy intuitive system to use. It scaled my outreach process and improved my overall outreach by 20 live conversations a week.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - REPLY and the team that run it are great. They've responded promptly to every question I had.

Influencer outreach - I used it primarily for email follow ups and tracking live conversations for my company.

Reply review by Andy E.
Andy E.

"Great product for Business Development"

What do you like best?

A great tool for BD. Especially with the automated service it certainly helps marketing multiple contacts at once!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, very user friendly and great UI with the stats of each campaigns displayed.

We are able to target many clients professionally within a short period of time!

Reply review by Cesar V.
Cesar V.

"Excellent service "

What do you like best?

The application is very easy to use and the customer service is the best great service

What do you dislike?

I liked the app maybe will be a good option to have more integration by itself instead of using zap pier

The marketing and communications with the clients it’s more easier

Reply review by User

"Reply offers a focused product that works well to automate email marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

I like the simple integration with Google Apps (Gmail).

What do you dislike?

Restriction on unique email per campaign

It's for business development. We use it to reach new customers for our marketplace app. We have a large database of prospects, and we need an efficient way to communicate with them professionally.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Pretty good platform, but takes forever to load"

What do you like best?

The platform does a good job of sending out messages, managing opt outs, and running campaigns. The customer support team quickly gets to every question that I have. This is by far the best part of the feature.

What do you dislike?

The system sometimes takes absolutely forever to load which can be frustrating. Also the layout isn't completely intuitive.

We are looking for a solution that can send targeted sales emails out to a large group of people. We have actually seen a good deal of success from Reply, although a lot of the work has proven to be manual.

Reply review by Duncan C.
Duncan C.

"Great Product, Great Support Team "

What do you like best?

This makes it easy to send email campaigns and generate leads.

What do you dislike?

It costs money :) It's $70 per month which is expensive for an early stage business.

Generating leads. We have had several new leads get in touch looking for our services.

Reply review by User

"Great tool for email campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to manage email campaigns and set up a drip campaign to prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

Managing lists is a little cumbersome sometimes, but not really anything back.

Cold email campaigns. We've realized sales from our campaigns!

"Solid program"

What do you like best?

Simplifies lead outreach significantly. Makes it easy to run campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Some rules obstruct the flow of outreach, and very occasionally the server crashes and all progress is halted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make sure to take advantage of their customer service teams!

We are maximizing outreach success by consulting with reply's statistics.

Reply review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Very good start - needs more development for enterprise"

What do you like best?

Very easy to get started and not very complicated right off the bat.

What do you dislike?

The ease of the UI tends to break down as you start to do more complex tasks. It's also fairly difficult to understand what is going on in the background.

Email automation.

Reply review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good fundamentals but very, very limited, especially for power users/teams"

What do you like best?

- Sending via Gmail API ensures deliverability/emails that appear legitimate

- Integrations with Zapier are pretty good

- Good for indvividual salespeople

What do you dislike?

- Poor management of multiple acocunts/users

- General lack of features for poiwer users

- Unreliable sending

- General inconsistent sending and features

- Many features don't work as you'd expect, others don't work at all

- Customer service generally don't attempt to solve problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably good for light users and individual salespeople, probably not good for anyone who wants powerful sending features and requires a consistent, reliable solution.

Managing outbound email campaigns

Reply review by Anant S.
Anant S.

"Incredibly Useful Site! "

What do you like best?

The fact that its so simple to use - easy temple format + guide to send follow up emails + you can view the number of times a person has opened your email

What do you dislike?

I've had a few problems using ReplyApp on MS but I believe it's fine now - the team is pretty responsive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!! :)

They are solving multiple business problems in sales/lead generation, and have applications in multiple areas as well.

Reply review by User in Internet

"Really handy service, recommend!"

What do you like best?

The word 'easy' comes to mind while describing this app. More specifically, its an easy way for the marketing and sales teams to work together to send timely messages to the people that matter most all along the sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

There are a few edge cases in the product that aren't quite intuitive, but I think they're fixing those. Its a powerful app altogether, so overtime, I think they'll streamline all the different ways we can use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a simple way to test outbound email and automated emails.

Marketing and lead gen.

Reply review by Vladimir P.
Vladimir P.

"Using Reply for two years"

What do you like best?

I love the product and the perfect customer service.

What do you dislike?

Some pages could load a bit faster. But it is not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just check this product. You will love it.

Cold email outreach.

Reply review by Chris I.
Chris I.

"Reply is easy, affordable & effective"

What do you like best?

Simple UI, quick support when needed, simple pricing.

What do you dislike?

Some features aren't overly obvious, but once you know where they are it's easy.

Email automation, reply is a great tool as long as using strategically.

Reply review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The best outbound email sales automation tool"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to setup, multiple steps, uses your own email address, email tracking, great reporting

What do you dislike?

No much to dislike however, if you're sending email at a larger scale, you may need multiple accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you need to work with cold emailing at scale via your personal account

We're using this for outbound sales

Reply review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best tool for Email Automation"

What do you like best?

Detailed analytics of who has opened your mail and who has not

What do you dislike?

nothing as of now , if they can have capability to protect our email from going into spam it will be great

Email follow ups to leads

Reply review by Stasiu S.
Stasiu S.

"Great email software "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I loved that it took my all of 5 minutes to figure out how to use and implememt.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The software worked great.

Email marketing

Reply review by Kristen Z.
Kristen Z.

"Positive Experience!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great customer service. Reply helps my day to day sales stay organized.

What do you dislike?

none. I really like the use of Reply and use it everyday!

Staying organized.

Reply review by Dom C.
Dom C.

"Simple and good value"

What do you like best?

I've enjoyed Reply.io because it's very simple to get setup and gets the job done!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have an auto-stop when someone replies from the same domain.

Email outreach sequencing for clients

Reply review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Honest Vendor!"

What do you like best?

Good platform and support, though we ultimately chose another email automation vendor after a bake-off. However, when I discovered that my cancellation request hadn't been processed after several months, they immediately processed a refund for those months even though they didn't really need to do so. So kudos to a company that operates with integrity!

What do you dislike?

It didn't have the level of flexibility we needed.

Email sending automation.

"CEO"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, and makes it easy to send personalized emails for lead generation.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would keep statuses with the user profile, like a bad email, or opt out, and not just at the campaign level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great affordable product for automated emails.

Lead generation. Building a business from the ground up beginning with our lead gen efforts with Reply.

Reply review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Works GREAT for Us"

What do you like best?

Easy to use!

One of the most effective marketing platforms we use.

Excellent response time from Reply Customer Service!

Would recommend this for any business!

What do you dislike?

Nothing is wrong with ReplyApp.io.

Their staff is great and very helpful.

We need a way to manage our email marketing.

ReplyApp helps us do this!

"Amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is absolutely amazing. Plus they have great resources on their blog to ensure you succeed.

I also like that they provide in-depth stats on your campaign performance and A/B testing capabilities for the subject line and email body.

What do you dislike?

The bounce email filter could be improved. Not all email that bounces get flagged by the system.

It helps us scale our cold outreach.

Reply review by User

"Worked flawlessly - completely changed my outreach efforts"

What do you like best?

Everything happens right in the interface. All your communication with every potential new customer happens all in one place, but still comes from my gmail address. It's awesome.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a copy/past import option instead of having to copy/paste one email at a time. The CSV is a bit cumbersome if you only want to import 10-20 emails at a time.

Keeping communication all in one place.

"Great overall experience"

What do you like best?

Very automated and online support team always happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Not the most user friendly in terms of visualising schedules

Automated follow ups

Reply review by Joey K.
Joey K.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

It's super easy and they have split testing options!

What do you dislike?

I'm the biggest fan of the interface for emailing/replies inside of the app. But I always prefer to just use my regular email client etc.

Scaleability. We just don't have the time to send these emails..

Reply review by Vlad G.
Vlad G.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

We loved the ability to send multiple emails.

What do you dislike?

Template customization could be improved.

We evaluate Open Rates and Reply rates after using reply.com

Reply review by User

"Simple Solution For Following Up With Clients "

What do you like best?

It's easy to navigate through the system and setup campaigns.

What do you dislike?

there aren't a lot of canned responses so you have to put in more work .. It would be good to tailor the content in the system instead of creating your own.

I can be more productive since I'm able to send multiple emails at once

Reply review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

There are a TON of sales and marketing tools out there but Reply is by far the easiest to set up, start using, and get results.

What do you dislike?

A native integration with Hubspot would be really helpful

. We use Reply to generate demand for our SaaS products and book guests for our podcasts.

Reply review by User

"Great solutions for startups and instituional sales"

What do you like best?

Clean setup, simple learning curve, and solid integrations. Combined with Pipedrive to quickly get a sales campaign launched.

What do you dislike?

Pricing model has a big jump from 1 license to multiple. I expect the number of integrations will continue to grow. Had what I needed now to do the job, but not as much choice.

Automated sales campaign.

Reply review by User

"Nice Product, awesome support"

What do you like best?

Straight forward to use, and if you get stuck the chat is quick and easy to get an answer.

What do you dislike?

We didn't get all the analytics by default they had to be enabled (Open/click rates)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and if you get stuck ask questions using the chat

Sending out campaigns easily to multiple customers

Reply review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The best automated email platform, bar none. "

What do you like best?

The ease of creating the email flow steps, and the personal 1-1 look/feel of the emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is honestly nothing that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Sales leads.

Reply review by User in Financial Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The UI is simple and easy to understand making my email list creation a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Not much, everything so far has actually been perfect for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on it!

Mass emailing has become easy and keeping regular rotations of emails makes the work that much easier.

Reply review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for marketing traction"

What do you like best?

The built-in AI which categorizes the different types of potential customer responses

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a mobile app so that I could track results remotely

I'm trying to reach a large universe of potential customers with a personal approach. I've gotten much better traction than others in my industry

Reply review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"The experience "

What do you like best?

I like the UI and UX of the app's interface.

What do you dislike?

too few of email account can be linked to each user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow for a greater number of emails.

the ability to have many contacts and place them into lists but also grab the whole as well.

Reply review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The best email marketing tool I've used so far"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to make drip emails via Reply, that are all automated.

What do you dislike?

The daily sending limits which got in the way of high volume sending.

Getting in touch with customers and prospects at a more personable level.

Reply review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Super useful service and great customer support"

What do you like best?

The clearbit lead integration makes it simple to prospect and begin campaigns all under one roof

What do you dislike?

Doesn't integrate with LinkedIn (yet), making it difficult to enrich leads sometimes

Has helped us to make our top of funnel outbound outreach better organized and more efficient

"Automates Manual Work!"

What do you like best?

The ability to automated our direct email campaign

What do you dislike?

The software is excellent. We did not dislike any aspect

Manually typing out direct emails which takes hours, days..

Learning about Reply?

* We monitor all Reply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.