ReportGarden

ReportGarden is a software that helps online ad agencies create analysis and performance reports for clients by linking with adwords, analytics, bing ads accounts using APIs and loading data into reports.

Work for ReportGarden?

Learning about ReportGarden?

ReportGarden Reviews

Ask ReportGarden a Question
Showing 10 ReportGarden reviews
ReportGarden review by Administrator

"ReportGarden = <3"

What do you like best?

The filtering capabilities, hands down! I can pull in data from only the Facebook ad sets I want by filtering for ad sets that contain a common keyword. I can exclude ad sets that also have a common keyword, which shows me only the combined data I want to see for select ad sets.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is no Instagram integration, but I hope they will build in the future! We're also brainstorming the possibility of a SailThru integration.

With ReportGarden, I can pull data on client campaigns that shows landing page data from Google Analytics, data from Facebook Ads, and Facebook Insights all in one place. I can use the chart widgets to create beautiful colorful charts and filter using keywords to see audience data from specific ad sets. ReportGarden also shows screenshots of the actual post creative if you set the dimension in tables to "ads" and you can pull in the ad set name right beside it, as well as all the metrics like clicks, impressions, views.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReportGarden
ReportGarden review by <span>Naomi T.</span>
Naomi T.

"Latest upgrade not as good as previous version"

What do you like best?

Report Garden can generate the final report with the minimum time spent. It is presented in a very professional way. All information is generated clearly upon adding all the sections (bouncing rates, visitor sessions etc).

What do you dislike?

The latest upgrade has been making the original easy access harder to grasp. It might need some time to find the section that I require on the left panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serious Digital Marketing analysts who are interested in purchasing long-term program will need to consider before purchasing Report Garden as it requires a certain degree of online marketing skills. I believe upon purchasing the program should ease the job responsibility and minimise the time spent on report generate for clients.

Report Garden helps solve the online marketing campaign, from ranking, keywords to adwords. It is actually an all-in-one package but with certain limitations for trials users.

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

ReportGarden review by <span>Lynford U.</span>
Lynford U.

"Very useful and intuitive "

What do you like best?

With the amount of platforms I use I have found that their integrations are exremely useful and time saving

What do you dislike?

Some numbers don't display correctly and it can be time consuming to fix it

ReportGarden has made monthly reports much more organized and effective

ReportGarden review by <span>Tara L. D.</span>
Tara L. D.

"ReportGarden creates beautiful custom reports"

What do you like best?

I can easily drag and drop to create amazing custom reports for clients and internal work.

What do you dislike?

I would like some additional report templates.

I'm clearly communicating success and optimization data to clients in minutes, not hours, and without a great deal of manual data pulls.

ReportGarden review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good tool for reporting and client dashboards for the price"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to generate a report from the templates provided and the templates you are able to create.

What do you dislike?

Accounts get archived automatically without the user archiving it. Limits are reached easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, you really can't beat this. There are some issues with customer service but if you don't have a large amount of clients, this is a great report building tool.

Ability to schedule reports to be sent to clients automatically.

ReportGarden review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best support ever!"

What do you like best?

My problem was fully solved and very quickly,

What do you dislike?

None. They fixed my problem better than I could expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Perfect for Facebook Reports. Best support ever.

I had a problem with the billing and they solved the issue in no time. Nikitha has been extremely nice to me. She found the perfect solution for me. It's the first time I meet a support so well prepared and my problem fixed so quickly.

Learning about ReportGarden?

* We monitor all ReportGarden reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.