ReportLinker

ReportLinker provides a solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest market reports and statistics from official sources. It simplifies how analysts and decision makers get industry data for their business and helps them better understand each industry sector.

Work for ReportLinker?

Learning about ReportLinker?

ReportLinker Reviews

Ask ReportLinker a Question
Showing 11 ReportLinker reviews
ReportLinker review by <span>Graeme Y.</span>
Graeme Y.

"Unusual to find such good customer service.... would recommend"

What do you like best?

Response to email enquiry-customer care was excellent and not what I expected

What do you dislike?

That the report linker site only provided broad overview information when It seemed to promise something more specific and tailored. I was unable to preview before I bought the service however once I had paid I was unable to find anything remotely like the search engne had promised. I felt very let down particularly as I had spoken to eport link staff and tried to get a preview. I actually felt a bit duped.

My enquiry was followed up and what happened to my request was very unusual, someone actually LISTENED and TOOK OWNERSHIP, I really did not expect this and had written off the fee as a bad experience. I then received a further emaila dn offer to assist. when the member of staff was unable to I was offered a refund.

That is going ABOVE and BEYOND. Very well done to REPORT LINKER, this is far better thatn I expected and my respect for your service has been turned around

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReportLinker
ReportLinker review by <span>💎 Ricardo Alexandre L.</span>
💎 Ricardo Alexandre L.

"Bad faith on Report Linker"

What do you like best?

Nothing. The Tool does not deliver what it promises.

What do you dislike?

The reports usually are very shallow, or not available, not different than the reports I would find by myself through Google. I have found the website misleading. When I searched for "Restaurant Reports" I got a result such as "Restaurant Trends for 2018-2022". When I subscribed the service, I realized that this report does not exist, its link just took me to a page with fragmented paragraphs without relation to the subject "Trends". This seems to be bad faith to me.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

ReportLinker review by <span>Oliver G.</span>
Oliver G.

"Great Research Resource"

What do you like best?

Reportlinker is an excellent resource for research information, either through the site, the subscription service or the paid reports.

What do you dislike?

If the search results on the subscription service could be refined further it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reportlinker offers a cost effective solution to get you more useful information,

Reportlinker helps save time on research projects and get more accurate information.

ReportLinker review by <span>Dr JLP (Wikus) N.</span>
Dr JLP (Wikus) N.

"ReportLinker"

What do you like best?

The research-base is current, relevant and from a variety of sources, which renders the scientific inquiry process very reliable and valid.

What do you dislike?

Costing structure in South African Rands could limit continued use for me personally, especially for small business entities like mine. More flexibility could prove beneficial for wider use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it for use in a personal and professional capacity.

ReportLinker review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Great source of information for research information"

What do you like best?

There are numerous reports that are available by knowledgeable and credible sources. It is all located in one place and saves time of doing the research that is already performed and now readily available.

What do you dislike?

A lot of results are returned on a simple search so an advanced search must be done to narrow down the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful resource when gathering information to report on any number of subjects.

ReportLinker review by Partner
Partner

"Great Value for Money Service and The Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I recommend Reporlinker to do any kind of reasearch (mostly in english spoken data sets). They provide great Value for Money Service and The Best Customer Service, the answer any custion promtly and the acomplish what they promise.

What do you dislike?

Few resource on spanish language set of data.

ReportLinker review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"ReportLinker"

What do you like best?

I like the linking functionality and convenience of real time information

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of front end setup required to use the product effectively

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communicate with provider to understand resources needed for implementation

ReportLinker review by Project Manager in Higher Education
Project Manager in Higher Education

"Pony Express "

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to coordinate reports and get all of them to the necessary people in one swoop.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like about it yet.

ReportLinker review by Project Team Member in Public Relations and Communications
Project Team Member in Public Relations and Communications

"Would recommend this product "

What do you like best?

The customer Sevice offerings and support which was not expected

What do you dislike?

This site only provides broad overview which I do not like at all

ReportLinker review by Partner in Financial Services
Partner in Financial Services

"Great data tool"

What do you like best?

Lots of data and statistics without work

What do you dislike?

Organization of website could use some updates

ReportLinker review by Partner
Partner

"Specific market forecast"

What do you like best?

Speed of response and tailoring to needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention, only positiv experience

Learning about ReportLinker?

* We monitor all ReportLinker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.