ReportLinker

ReportLinker provides a solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest market reports and statistics from official sources. It simplifies how analysts and decision makers get industry data for their business and helps them better understand each industry sector.

Work for ReportLinker?

Learning about ReportLinker?

ReportLinker Reviews

Ask ReportLinker a Question
Showing 5 ReportLinker reviews
ReportLinker review by <span>Graeme Y.</span>
Graeme Y.

Unusual to find such good customer service.... would recommend

What do you like best?

Response to email enquiry-customer care was excellent and not what I expected

What do you dislike?

That the report linker site only provided broad overview information when It seemed to promise something more specific and tailored. I was unable to preview before I bought the service however once I had paid I was unable to find anything remotely like the search engne had promised. I felt very let down particularly as I had spoken to eport link staff and tried to get a preview. I actually felt a bit duped.

My enquiry was followed up and what happened to my request was very unusual, someone actually LISTENED and TOOK OWNERSHIP, I really did not expect this and had written off the fee as a bad experience. I then received a further emaila dn offer to assist. when the member of staff was unable to I was offered a refund.

That is going ABOVE and BEYOND. Very well done to REPORT LINKER, this is far better thatn I expected and my respect for your service has been turned around

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReportLinker
ReportLinker review by <span>💎 Ricardo Alexandre L.</span>
💎 Ricardo Alexandre L.

Bad faith on Report Linker

What do you like best?

Nothing. The Tool does not deliver what it promises.

What do you dislike?

The reports usually are very shallow, or not available, not different than the reports I would find by myself through Google. I have found the website misleading. When I searched for "Restaurant Reports" I got a result such as "Restaurant Trends for 2018-2022". When I subscribed the service, I realized that this report does not exist, its link just took me to a page with fragmented paragraphs without relation to the subject "Trends". This seems to be bad faith to me.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

ReportLinker review by <span>Oliver G.</span>
Oliver G.

Great Research Resource

What do you like best?

Reportlinker is an excellent resource for research information, either through the site, the subscription service or the paid reports.

What do you dislike?

If the search results on the subscription service could be refined further it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reportlinker offers a cost effective solution to get you more useful information,

Reportlinker helps save time on research projects and get more accurate information.

ReportLinker review by <span>Dr JLP (Wikus) N.</span>
Dr JLP (Wikus) N.

ReportLinker

What do you like best?

The research-base is current, relevant and from a variety of sources, which renders the scientific inquiry process very reliable and valid.

What do you dislike?

Costing structure in South African Rands could limit continued use for me personally, especially for small business entities like mine. More flexibility could prove beneficial for wider use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it for use in a personal and professional capacity.

ReportLinker review by Partner
Partner

Great Value for Money Service and The Best Customer Service

What do you like best?

I recommend Reporlinker to do any kind of reasearch (mostly in english spoken data sets). They provide great Value for Money Service and The Best Customer Service, the answer any custion promtly and the acomplish what they promise.

What do you dislike?

Few resource on spanish language set of data.

Learning about ReportLinker?

* We monitor all ReportLinker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.