ReportsNow

ReportsNow Reviews

Ask ReportsNow a Question
Showing 1 ReportsNow review
ReportsNow review by User

"Real Time Data = Fast Info"

What do you like best?

I am able to find the information I need quickly and easily. It does all the calculations that I need in an easy to read format.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have some customizable features so that I would be able to create my own reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying it and seeing if it works for your company. It has a nice user interface and lots of data. Just did not work for me.

I am able to share my charts and data with my coworkers without any issues and it allows everyone to stay on the same page and make updates as necessary.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReportsNow

What Other Analytics solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ReportsNow for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Stata Logo
Stata
Stata puts hundreds of statistical tools at your fingertips. For data management, statistical analysis, and publication-quality graphics, Stata has you covered.
SAS Base Logo
SAS Base
SAS Base is a programming language software that provides web-based programming interface; ready-to-use programs for data manipulation, information storage and retrieval, descriptive statistics and reporting; a centralized metadata repository; and a macro facility that reduces programming time and maintenance headaches.
SEO Spider Logo
SEO Spider
Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler tool that allows to crawl website URLs and fetch key onsite elements to analyse from an SEO perspective.
SAS/STAT Logo
SAS/STAT
3.7
SAS/STAT includes exact techniques for small data sets, high-performance statistical modeling tools for large data tasks and modern methods for analyzing data with missing values.
AWS Trusted Advisor Logo
AWS Trusted Advisor
AWS Trusted Advisor is an online resource to help you reduce cost, increase performance, and improve security by optimizing your AWS environment, and it provides real time guidance to help you provision your resources following AWS best practices.
The Weather Company Logo
The Weather Company
4.0
The Weather Company, an IBM Business, is the world's largest private weather enterprise, helping people make informed decisions- and take action- in the face of weather. The company offers the most accurate, personalized and actionable weather data and insights to millions of consumers and thousands of businesses via Weather's API, its business solutions division, and its own digital products from The Weather Channel (weather.com) and Weather Underground (wunderground.com).
Jungle Scout Logo
Jungle Scout
4.0
Putting Amazon's entire catalog at your fingertips. Filter products across multiple categories by demand, price, estimated sales, rating, seasonality, dimensions and more to pinpoint the best products to sell.

Learning about ReportsNow?

* We monitor all ReportsNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.