Repost

4.8

Repost is a content-marketing tool that focus on social media it allow users to add their content to the Library and connect their social accounts and automatically shared on these social networks to increase the long term reach.

Work for Repost?

Learning about Repost?

Repost Reviews

Ask Repost a Question
Showing 6 Repost reviews
Repost review by Marco B.
Marco B.

"Elokenz "

What do you like best?

It works for me, I don't even have to thing abut posting anymore. It largely improved my community engagement since "I" tweet more often that way and people react. It is also a good way to know what topics are popular and what are the best times to post.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about that application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Repost as well as Hootsuite. One is posting according to the popularity of my previous posts and the other allows me to post when I decide according to the goals of some particular campaigns. Elokenz Repost helps me saving a lot of time and moreover, it increases the general engagement rate of my audiences. It posts every single day, at the time slots I decided. So, event when I am traveling, it takes care of my social media presence and reputation.

A huge gain of time, of audience engagement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Repost
Repost review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Efficient and intelligent posts scheduler"

What do you like best?

This is not just another Buffer & al. First, you can type alternative texts for the same topic, and this gives some "human" touch to posting several times on the same topic. Then the idea of "fatigue" is very interesting: it will post automatically AND intelligently, based on how much posts have been seen already.

What do you dislike?

No auto-completion for @names, possibility to vary pictures as well as text would be a welcome addition.

Regular reposts of blog articles and website pages with variations on the text (soon the images ?) and consciousness of the "reader fatigue" that prevents articles/pages to be posted too often.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Repost review by User in Computer Software

"The best social media automation app for the money"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that I can add in RSS feeds and Elokenz Repost will automatically notify me when new posts are available AND they'll even create ready-made posts for me to approve, deny or edit. And it then goes into a rotating library of content that gets tweeted or posted on my schedule.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes feel glitchy when I'm trying to add or remove RSS sources or individual posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you give this a try. They have a free plan and the support is amazing. Once you get over the small learning curve, I'm sure that you find this frees up hours of time that you would have otherwise spent planning and scheduling individual posts.

It's automating my Facebook and Twitter posting so that I don't have to do anything. It's literally set it and forget it.

Repost review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Share content easily with your audience"

What do you like best?

Repost makes it super easy to grab and share videos and pictures that you find on social media sites such as Instagram.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you can't edit the content within the app. It would be great if there were filters, text that you could add, more background colors etc.

Growing a successful social media audience takes hard work. You have to find content that other people will find appealing. Unless you are creating the content yourself then you will have to search the web and other social media outlets intensely to find content. Repost takes so much of the hassle out of copying and sharing videos. Literally click like 3 buttons and done. I also love that it shows you what content you have saved versus what content you have actually already posted. Not sure what I'd be doing had I not found this app. I use it to post to a Facebook page I have called Pure Followers... sharing viral videos helps my page to get noticed.

Repost review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"It's easy to build a content library and share from Elokenz repost feature"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to share things quickly and then received results of those shares. It's easy to build up a content library too.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had an app and or browser extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to share with Repost and it can save you valuable time with content distribution and marketing.

It saves me time. Saving time is like making money.

Repost review by Brice M.
Brice M.

"The #1 tool for evergreen contents !"

What do you like best?

Setting the tool up takes less than 30 minutes + 5 minutes per new posts. Since I Set this up for http://deux.io, elokenz trafic account for 20% of my social traffic !

What do you dislike?

I'd love to get recommendations for snacking content to be shared to my audience: elokenz knows what my audience like, they should be able to recommend great stuff. They could also support spinning content.

Community management for my evergreen contents

Learning about Repost?

* We monitor all Repost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.