Repsly

Cloud Solution for Field Sales and Merchandising. Sales force management tool. Monitor your mobile workforce activities from the cloud and collect crucial information in real time.

Work for Repsly?

Learning about Repsly?

Repsly Reviews

Ask Repsly a Question
Showing 31 Repsly reviews
Repsly review by David M.
David M.

"Great for managing a small team, some development needed to make data manageable with a large team"

What do you like best?

The app visually is great and simple. The ability to geo-tag is a great thing to have. I love that the user is able to make changes without having to go through the Repsly support team. Development team moves at a pretty quick pace to update the app.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to manage a large team with Repsly. The data collection is messy, the analytics platform isn't very useful, and the process can be very manual. Great app for managing a small team, but not a large one at this point.

Gathering feedback and insights from our Field Sales team about different retail environments. It's great for capturing photos, so we can understand the condition of our products and displays at shelf.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Repsly
Repsly review by Qiana M D.
Qiana M D.

"Buggy but effective reporting software when working "

What do you like best?

Ability to report in the field and communicate with colleagues

What do you dislike?

Buggy freezes alot and crashes regularly

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to stay on track with the updates and keep them installed as soon as see them. There will be kinks and crashes continuously that will result in you having to Uninstall and reinstall the app in order for it work.

Being able to report feedback in real time while I'm out in the field

What Mobile Forms Automation solution do you use?

Repsly review by Ivan O.
Ivan O.

"Repsly is an awesome tool that helps to improve customer service!"

What do you like best?

We use Repsly for managing the daily sales activities for our distribution business. We capture pictures in real time and post it so other sales team can see it right away

What do you dislike?

Reporting and exporting to excel to easily maneuver and shows efficiency in timing for all merchandisers or sales team. There is still much room to improve in this area but it is getting better and better every time.

We are in the distribution business and having Repsly has helped us to identify what the issues a customer can have at the moment so it can be solved in the short time by posting the pictures with real time.

Repsly review by Douglass A.
Douglass A.

"Managing Sales Team for Small Nonprofit"

What do you like best?

We use Repsly for managing the daily sales activities for the retail department of our small nonprofit, Quality Connections. We sell office supplies as QCoffice as a means of creating employment for people with disabilities. Repsly allows our sales team to easily capture and use information in the field related to their sales efforts. It also allows for management to review and supervise their activity in real time.

What do you dislike?

Exporting of contact information to other software like email marketing programs could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Repsly is a simple yet powerful way to capture information in the field using iOS devices, allowing for easy access to information and efficient management of a small sales team.

The primary business problem solved by Repsly is the efficient capture information from sales contacts while in the field. Repsly allows our sales team to quickly input information from each contact with customers, and to have that information at their fingertips for future contacts with that customer. It also allows for efficient reporting to management of all of their activities.

Repsly review by Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

"Helps us manage our merchandisers easier."

What do you like best?

The back end of Repsly is well organized and easy to follow. Geo-tracking is a great feature! I also appreciate that their customer service is outstanding - our Repsly representative quickly answers any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

The way that you export images entered in by representatives seems a bit inconvenient. You can, however, create a link to an entire gallery, which is very useful. Also, client files are stored by their "code" number and they are not easily sorted by that code number when exported, so it makes updating client files in a downloaded Excel file a bit difficult...however, I believe this is something they are working on correcting since I mentioned it to our Repsly representative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different ways that this software can be utilized to meet your specific needs.

This software has definitely helped us keep track of and organize our merchandisers across the US. We can see in real time where they are and what they are doing. The fact that the system allows you to upload client data, notes specific to that client, as well as images, all easily accessible online, is great!

Repsly review by Walter R.
Walter R.

"Very nice app to control merchandisers"

What do you like best?

* I like the fact that I can make customized forms to fit my needs.

* It is relatively easy to navigate the app without needing a lot of computer skills.

* The pricing is very competitive. It is also very easy to make a rep inactive if they are not working which makes it possible for you not to have to pay for that month.

What do you dislike?

* Some of the features such as deleting (as admin) a client or employee when no longer needed.

* Assigning specific forms to specific employees only is not possible. It would be nice to have a form that would speak to the needs of that employee instead of having a form that is accessible for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try it out. There are many ways that this app can be used and personalized.

We had to get away from having our merchandisers write everything on paper and than fax/scan back to the head office. It was impossible to quickly scan through the reports and find out where attention was needed. Now all I need to do is export the forms the fill in at each store visit and sort the columns.

Also our time keeping was really challenging since some employees would not send the time sheets in on time. Now all i need to do is export the hours to excel and do some formatting and away we go.

Repsly review by Lawrence J.
Lawrence J.

"Great way to finally digitize our sales processes!"

What do you like best?

Being able to store our client list easily for reference

Our reps all have up to date product and pricing lists at their fingertips

The P.O.'s export in PDF form that we can send directly to our wholesalers

Easy to export data makes sales reports quick and easy

What do you dislike?

Not all contact details are exported to the purchase orders, (No phone numbers or contact details)

Client and products cannot be deleted once entered if mistakes are made

Exported list data has American Style dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Repsly has allowed us to enter our field sales processes into the digital world. I can keep an eye on my field sales team and make sure that they don't have any problems whilst out there. I can also track and export all sales data to make sales reports easily to send out to shareholders. The team are more focused and engaged now that they have no more tedious and boring paperwork to fill out at the end of every week. Although it could use a little more tweaks to make things perfect it is a very robust and usable interface that has already made a difference to our day to day working.

We have no need for notepads, excel documents or any other archaic processes when taking orders

We can now view all of our activity on a map and can see problem areas.

I can keep track of reps in local areas as well as different cities, allowing us to expand our workforce.

Repsly review by Simonas K.
Simonas K.

"Tool that changes alot"

What do you like best?

I really admire the way now we can optimise our work. While being in the field I can collect lots of necessary and important information on my daily basis - merchandising IT sections in our retail partners shops. And while being in the office, I can come back to this on my computer, make analysis, inform partners, on what should be changed and how, and have a close relationship between me, shops and our partners - all knows everything, all is visible, fast and clear. No info is hidden, all necessary info can be collected due to flexibility of the tool.

What do you dislike?

There had been some tiny bugs on systems, still, they were solved so fast, that I didn't get any distraction or the feeling "I can't do this and this, because someone has not fixed it yet..."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, love it, get your goals more easily, save money, time and keep brains bright.

We are distributing IT goods to our regional partners. They must stick to some specific display rules, have merchandising guidelines. With Repsly we can have a clear view of what is happening in all shops, and if something is wrong, we solve it right away - rise awareness and set up actions to fix it.

Repsly review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Excellent Features Supported by Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Every aspect of both the online and mobile interfaces is extremely user friendly. You can quickly become comfortable with the software and do what needs to be done in a breeze.

The customer support has blown me away. They are extremely prompt, friendly, and attentive. I've run into some small growing pains as they have transitioned into new updates but they have always quickly provided solutions. I greatly appreciate the one on one customer experience as well.

What do you dislike?

The good news is that nothing comes to mind that I can truly say I dislike. All bugs we have run into were quickly patched.

I would like to routes included at some point.

The app allows us to easily verify the work our reps are submitting is accurate. We no longer need to spend time and money doing field checks and closely monitoring our reps.

Also, we can create the perfect form for our reps to use, on the fly, and tailored to our needs.

Repsly review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Very easy to use, easlily customised for my needs, extremely affordable."

What do you like best?

The ease at which it is to customise forms to my needs.

It is easy to navigate both on PC and Mobile App

Repsly is much cheaper then its competitors, but still delivers a great level of information at your fingertips and is much more affordable for small business.

Forms can be printed as PDF, allowing easy emailing to our wholesalers/suppliers.

What do you dislike?

would like to be able to include photos in Retail Audits

would like to be able to send forms to custom email addresses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be dissapointed

Field management

order taking/submitting

Visit scheduling

Time management

Repsly review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Repsly REview"

What do you like best?

I like that our team can easily track their client visits and review prior history for each client, including photos. And as a manager, I can review their work to both encourage them and to implement new best practices across the company when I see areas that we as a company need to improve.

What do you dislike?

We wish the "Find Clients Nearby" function worked better. Also, it would be great to streamline the information in each account into an easy to scroll through "feed."

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool with amazing customer service. Repsly continues to improve and we are excited about what is next! Repsly helps me understand the daily efforts and challenges of our sales team, which is so extremely valuable.

CRM - the previous tools we used didn't efficiently allow us to input and review our critical information, one of which is photos. One benefit is seeing where new employees need more training by reviewing the work that Repsly tracks and also the photos of their work.

Repsly review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Buggy but getting better"

What do you like best?

It’s very streamlined to enter and upload photos for demonstration setup purposes.

What do you dislike?

I think that I’ll be signed in to my location when I’m not! Also it can be a bit buggy and crash.

Easily searchable database and it’s nice to see other reps doing their work alongside me.

Repsly review by Autumn H.
Autumn H.

"Doubled our sales!"

What do you like best?

This is possibly the easiest to use CRM I've ever tried. It's a great tool for keeping everyone in check.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many options that are tailored to our industry, which is Radio sales. Hopefully they'll develope more soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just pass this one by, It's worth the money!

We're keeping much better track of our sales team. We've helped eliminate a lot of AWOL time for our crew. They're also really keeping track of themselves better too.

Repsly review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Field work simplified"

What do you like best?

Repsly makes messy field work concise and routing manageable. It lets you see all nearby accounts and quickly access all past forms to catch up on where the account stands.

What do you dislike?

The updates and customer service take care of any glitches quickly and efficiently!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't send reps into the field without it. Efficiency is quadrupled w

Logging interactions and leads through forms logged within each account. Take photos to be able to remember what you're talking about.

Repsly review by Melvin S.
Melvin S.

"Using the Repsly app allowed our merchandisers to provide reports quickly and make changes easily."

What do you like best?

Ability to make changes in reporting forms and knowing where staff is working. Sometimes a customer has additional information that is needed on short notice and having the ability to create a new form for and get it to our staff quickly is very important.

What do you dislike?

Not always being able to type out answers in the manner we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait or your competitor make get the app before you do and you could lose a customer. Cost vs results is excellent.

Being able to provide information that our customers want in much faster time frame. Using the history feature to evaluate the productivity of the merchandiser. Not having to wait on photos to be emailed is another time saver. The largest benefit has been being able to better manage staff that is different areas of the country easily and quickly.

Repsly review by Administrator

"Excelent merchandiser platform"

What do you like best?

Is the best platform to the merchandiser task when visit the place. The administration is very easy.

What do you dislike?

I can’t customize the field in the forms.

Help to monitoring the merchandiser.

Repsly review by Administrator in International Affairs
Administrator in International Affairs

"Easy Tracking for Field Reps"

What do you like best?

I liked that the app allowed me to track my field reps locations with the Workforce tracker and the option to automate our market research survey system to cut down on time spent on Data Entry. The submission of completed research questionnaires in real time was an added advantage as we were able to increase our contact ratio

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of things that we felt could use some improvement. In the forms, my team felt that allowing the option for multiple selections in a custom form drop-down menu would be beneficial. As well, we felt that it was a bit backwards from our existing process to create a client before getting access to the desired form. The app seems to be more geared towards a B2B relationship rather than a B2C one. If it can be incorporated to have access to the form and then create the client, that would be more beneficial to our process.

We were looking for a way to make sure our field reps are operating within a given territory and not deviating from the area they were assigned. The app really helped us to keep track of where our reps were as the map is available when you log in to the back office. We have realized that this will also be very helpful for us as we continue to grow into a B2B role. The app is going to allow us to maintain leads that we receive from each location and aid in running stats reports on our reps' performance.

Repsly review by DeAnthony H.
DeAnthony H.

"Great product, resourceful app!"

What do you like best?

The ability to change the reporting functions and questions instantly. I can send a message to my team via instant alerts.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the client access to their own set of data.

I can demonstrate to my clients what is going on in the field in real time. I can also change the team's daily functions to suite my client's needs with ease.

Repsly review by Matthew P.
Matthew P.

"F and G Agency utilizes Repsly to drive field sales effeciency"

What do you like best?

Our agency sales team appreciates the efficiency that this application creates in tracking our sales activity on daily, weekly and monthly basis. It allows us to manage our target geographies to maximize our efforts per representative.

What do you dislike?

From time to time the application kicks you out or needs to be re-downloaded due to changes.

Field sales management is what we are solving for with Repsly. F and G Agency has many representatives over a fairly large area and this allows the management team to create specific assignments, measure activities and provide suggestions on how to improve from a prospecting/follow up strategy perspective.

Repsly review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages

"Awesome product for Visual merchandising "

What do you like best?

Simplified setup of application , very east to use and understand without any tracking can be setup easily

Visual merchandising option , GPS tracking and performance

What do you dislike?

Its a complete package and their is no option for any customize needs, Repsly should have a developers forum where suggestion should be consider at least if its really giving a benefit over all to application they should include it . Although they can also charge Customer for a change

1. Merchanisers performance

2. Time management

3. Work time in field

Repsly review by Byron R.
Byron R.

"Great for rep communication"

What do you like best?

Keeping up with contact information that my outside reps gather for my inside reps.

What do you dislike?

gps feature can drain cell phone battery life.

helps keep track of outside reps, also keeps account contact information easily accessible for office workers.

Repsly review by Internal Consultant in Accounting
Internal Consultant in Accounting

"Great software "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use for me and all my coworkers. We are always looking for new software and something that is easy for the whole office to use. This doesn't require any experience and everyone feels comfortable using it.

What do you dislike?

It is a little pricey but sometimes that is okay if its worth the money.

Time saved, sales revenue, manage our website, communicate with our customers.

Repsly review by Rudy L.
Rudy L.

"Repsly is agreat tool to manage our outside sales force."

What do you like best?

The app is easy to use for our reps and the online panel for our managers allows us to give our customers better service.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more reporting features.

Reps are able to record pictures of displays and notes on client visits very easily. This allow our Sales Director to review how well the reps are displaying our products.

Repsly review by Lee Anthony C.
Lee Anthony C.

"Super efficient!"

What do you like best?

I strongly suggest using repsly to keep on track, and capture opportunities that sometimes end up lost! It has been enlightening to capture everything in one place!

What do you dislike?

Adapting to new technology! That is more of a personal issue then tech issue.

New business, and further sell through at the store level.

Repsly review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Replsy is Amazing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Repsly is that it is real time data that can be viewed so I can know exactly what is taking place in the market.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I have not found anything that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent program for real time information and feedback!

We are solving marketing and merchandising needs for our clients. It provides are clients the opportunity to receive a true picture of what is taking place in the field.

Repsly review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Using Repsly to track merchandiser activities"

What do you like best?

Tracking each reps progress throughout the day. Geo/time stamp on each activity as it is performed. Organizing each merchandisers photos by account.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is no GPS/time stamp or the location as stamped does not make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a trial demo. Ask questions as to whether the app can be modified to fit your needs.

Holding merchandising team accountable. Before and after photos and pack out forms allow us to see if we are sending merchandisers where they can be most productive.

Repsly review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Repsly is my friend"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to review past contacts and details of our meetings.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a geo-locator so I could see where I am relative to my accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a routing app, because repsly doesn't have one.

I'm working to maximize my time with my clients. I've been able to track how long I spend at each place and minimize wasted time.

Repsly review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Executive "

What do you like best?

I like that my employees can answer questions, upload pics and sign in from their smart phone

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact the fees are based on number of employees and that my employees can only upload 5 pictures maximum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The problem I am solving is not having so many reports emailed to me. It is easy and simple to use.

Repsly review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It's simple and straightforward. Nothing fussy

What do you dislike?

I'd like an auto gps to pull up account you've logged at that Location

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

Easy to track where I've been when ad to follow up

Repsly review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Mobile workforce add-on"

What do you like best?

Great product that helps you keep track of your field sales reps. Real easy to use and set up. Just download to your mobile device and get started.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a mobile field force, or have retail merchandisers, then this is a great tool for you to keep track of everything and everyone in one system.

Repsly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for field sales and mobile workforce"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and use. Can track field sales. Free application available for iOS and Android. Everyone with sales forces in the field should try this app.

What do you dislike?

NA

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Learning about Repsly?

* We monitor all Repsly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.