Reputation.com

Reputation.com

Manage business reviews with enterprise reputation management software

Work for Reputation.com?

Learning about Reputation.com?

Reputation.com Reviews

Ask Reputation.com a Question
Showing 27 Reputation.com reviews
Reputation.com review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"An effective way to manage online reputation"

What do you like best?

Reputation.com offers a robust platform and features to help manage a business's online reputation and reviews. Not only does it provide great reporting, it also helps you be proactive in managing and responding to reviews.

What do you dislike?

Without having a dedicated staff member looking after our reputation management, it was difficult to keep up with the vast amount of data and information coming from the platform. We also struggled with the negative review responding as the messaging in the responses wasn't always what we wanted to say as a business. To the customer, it all looks like it comes from the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be overwhelming to start but work with your account manager and do what you can to become familiar with the platform. Be sure to watch for the various parts you can customize like review responses.

Being effective and on top of the reputation for a business in this day and age is vital for any business and Reputation.com helped us do just that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reputation.com
Reputation.com review by Marin G.
Marin G.

"Location Listing Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Out of the reputation.com suite of products, we mainly focus on location listing management. Their tool is powerful and aggregates data across most of the major platforms on the web. When a member of my team changes office locations, it is easy for me to publish their new contact information across the web by filling out a few required pieces of information, and submitting at a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative things to say about the reputation.com solution. My only wish would be for their data to cross all systems - however companies such as yelp have their own proprietary solution, so this isn't exactly possible.

location listing management and cleanup. With their software it is very easy to make adjustments to my team members profiles and contact info with the click of a button. I no longer have the need to chase down listings and manually work with each entity to adjust accordingly.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Reputation.com review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Reputation is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to see in a snapshot what my guests think of my services. It tracks my surveys and how well I did and let's me see how good or bad a job I am doing. I love getting great reviews from my guests and seeing what I need to improve on.

What do you dislike?

I don't like as much how it is based on recency instead of overall how well I'm doing. I wish it gave me a better score lol because although all my reviews have been 4-5 stars because i haven't gotten one recently, my overall score compared to others in the same business shows as lower than I would like.

Helps me see if I'm doing a good job and giving good service, helps bring other guests in to my business

Reputation.com review by Agency
Agency

"Cool and Collaborative Team :)"

What do you like best?

Kara, our customer success manager is super quick to respond to any questions or concerns we have and is always willing to go the extra mile to help us. We would be totally lost without her.

Additionally, rep.com is a great tool to help our clients improve online reputation and internal operations. I love that we're able to ask a series of questions based on initial and continued responses.

What do you dislike?

The platform is continuously evolving which is awesome, but sometimes it makes it hard to fully understand how the software works and the best way to utilize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize both direct review requests and survey requests for more specific feedback.

We are able to help our clients increase lead traffic, and credible visibility online.

Reputation.com review by Megan E.
Megan E.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The structure of follow up and customer service support. I like how our representative schedules regular calls for touch base and is always eager to help answer questions or make our process easier.

What do you dislike?

The requirements of some of the search engines and review websites can be frustrating, but that isn't a fault of reputation.com, they do their best to work with us to overcome any obstacles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Reputation, the customer service and features are top notch.

We are improving our online reputation for our dermatology providers by using the review request feature which has garnered us more positive reviews and feedback online. Our business focus's on quality and with reputation.com we now have the opportunity to prove it with patient attestations.

Reputation.com review by Consultant

"Slow"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of being able to monitor the online reputation and be able to plug reviews in where they are needed most.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes. I posted a review as an experiment and it didn't show up for 2 months. Moreover, when I have issues, it takes an eternity to get any kind of assistance. Typically, I'm told to do a hard reset on the kiosk. If that doesn't fix it and the kiosk needs to be replaced, it's almost better to give up. You will send a replacement, the replacement will have the same problem, I'll be told to do a hard reset and the cycle starts over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for the customer to leave a review. Right now, reputation.com is less effective than texting a URL to the customer and having them leave a review on their phone. In the locations that have kiosks, most of them don't work. Even the ones that do work are covered in dust. Leaving a review should be simple and it should post quickly. If it was easy for the customer and quick for the center to see results, more of them would use your services.

Good question. It does make it easier to see the reputation of multiple centers at once, but that's the only benefit I can think of.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Reputation.com has done wonders for our company"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to aggregate and monitor ALL of our doctors and doctor offices in one tool. It makes the review monitoring and responding very seamless. It has also helped us claim and update all of our location listings for SEO purposes

What do you dislike?

It is time-consuming to add new locations into the platform. It is also time-consuming on their end to update data (address, website, etc) for all of the third party sites that they claim our listings on. We often have to wait months to see updates get pushed through. Understanding the reputation score can also be tricky, because it fluctuates without much explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo. We really think it has gotten us off on the right foot in terms of digital reputation. We do not see this tool going away any time soon, as it's proven to be valuable.

We are able to monitor and respond to thousands of online reviews with this tool. It helps us observe trends and see our problem areas. We are also able to engage with all sorts of customers, good and bad, to benefit the brands reputation.

Reputation.com review by Administrator

"Responsive staff, great service"

What do you like best?

Our client rep is very helpful and responsive when we have changes, updates, or additions. They also assisted with navigating a couple of business listing and map situations that were unique to us. Their dashboard is very easy to navigate, and I like the reporting available. It's simple and works well for sharing with our team. Another important piece is all of the databases they push our accurate listing information to. This helped with cleaning up inaccurate data on smaller websites that customers somehow always find.

What do you dislike?

One downside for us is the inability to manage Yelp and Healthgrades business listings within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the major reasons we went with reputation.com is the fact that they have major healthcare clients. In addition, if we were to ever leave reputation.com, we own our business listings out on the web. This is not the case with other vendors.

Prior to signing on with Reputation.com, we did not have business listings for our doctors, and many of our locations. They saved our team countless hours by managing our source of truth, and creating/claiming listings for us out on the web.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Invaluable Resource "

What do you like best?

I manage 22 different properties through my company, so the fact that Reputation.com pulls reviews from several different websites for all of our properties has been a huge help to me. I don't know how I would stay on top of review management without Reputation.com. Their customer support is also amazing. I love that I have a specific rep who understands my company and account (shoutout to Roy!)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are delays, such as reviews coming in a few days late. Other than that though I can't complain.

I've been able to increase our company's online presence for reviews. We are now able to thoughtfully respond to all reviews and gain insight into our operations. It's a huge benefit to my time and productivity. With everything in one simple platform, it gives me time to work on larger projects for my company.

Reputation.com review by User

"Great Tool To Manage Multiple Social Media Platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to post to multiple sites at once. We can post the same post on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It is very convenient and time-saving to be able to post on multiple sites at once. We use this for five of our clients and it has saved quite a bit of time.

What do you dislike?

The beta testing can mess with your scheduling of posts sometimes. I've had issues where posts will not get deleted when they are selected for deletion, posts will not edit when you edit them, and other issues. I have spoken with Reputation and they are in the works to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It takes some getting used to, but this tool makes managing several sites much easier than going about it separately.

We are taking multiple social media platforms and putting them into one. With this tool, you no longer have to worry about scheduling Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+ on separate tools. You can do it all at once with one (sometimes) simple tool!

"Fast, Easy Reviews"

What do you like best?

This definitely gave me fast reviews that I needed in order to see what kind of reviews were on products that I was particularly looking for at the time. I have used this on multiple occasions, and I feel like it was fairly easy to use, and I had no issues whatsoever finding reviews on the products I needed.

What do you dislike?

There was not really anything I found that I disliked, overall I found the program to be fast, easy, and simple to use all around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go ahead and follow through with this program because it is easy and simple to use. This cannot be any easier as far as the ease of service when it comes to this overall program.

I am solving accountability on what ways to improve products overall score, and at the same time, find fast efficient ways to find good reviews, and find out what works for me.

Reputation.com review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great way to follow up on reviews!"

What do you like best?

The platform aggregates all reviews from all the different platforms to one place. Very efficient in order to respond or follow-up on reviews in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The review stays pending sometimes or the platform will log you out of your accounts. Yelp is no longer offered as a platform that is able to be managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if there are multiple platforms you need to manage - such as Google reviews, Facebook reviews, etc.

Reputation management, customer satisfaction

Reputation.com review by Consultant in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Consultant in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth"

What do you like best?

The free information and social media post to give graduates insight on being mindful of your social media profiles in the eyes of an employer.

What do you dislike?

The business of review aggregation, hiding the bad ones, displaying only the good ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you pay anyone to manage your reputation. Try to manage one or two yourself first (such as Yelp). I have learned that there are simply positive and negative people in this world. There are also people who cannot be reasoned with. Accept your reputation and use the platform to simply fix what you can, give kudos to the teams that got the positive praise and ignore what cannot be fixed.

The platform allows you to have ears on everything under one roof if users aren't having issues logging in.

Reputation.com review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"good platform with a lot of features"

What do you like best?

instant notifications of new reviews and the ability to reply following the email link

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more benefit to search directory management and placement tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reasonable for the price and offers more than just reputation management

managing online reputation and tracking results

"Dedicated team"

What do you like best?

The team is very dedicated with keeping our portal and portfolio up to date along with all reporting reflecting accuracy.

What do you dislike?

We delegate and construct a semi-complicated spreadsheet that can become complex at times but the team is always dedicated to ensuring accuracy and in a timely manner.

We are needing to add additional users to the Reputation platform so each individual can login and review their specific portfolio.

Reputation.com review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

The navigation throughout the entire site is simple. Need to bulk upload review request? Simply visit the bulk upload page and upload a csv file.

What do you dislike?

More features for social need to be added such as the ability to respond to customer posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

The need for bulk upload for reviewers. Since we have more than a thousand customers per week, reputation.com has made it simple to send the customers a blast email asking for reviews.

Reputation.com review by Janae V.
Janae V.

"Reputation is very knowledgeable and quick to respond!"

What do you like best?

Perry at Reputation is our rep and has been awesome to work with! He fills me in whenever there's new information regarding GMB and is always on top of his stuff!

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike at the moment.

Getting all of our GMB data configured. Working with our clients to help them with their GMB accounts.

Reputation.com review by Administrator

"a step above the competition"

What do you like best?

Our account rep, Kailey, is very responsive and stays on top of projects. No task is too tall for her to finish. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There were some auto-publishing issues with the survey features initially that took some time to get fixed. Integration with yelp would be great, although i understand the reasons why it's not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For healthcare companies new to reputation management, it takes quite some time to set up.

It gives our patient's a voice that they wouldn't have had otherwise.

Reputation.com review by Kim A.
Kim A.

"Great for "Top Down" View of Online Reputation"

What do you like best?

Ability to respond to all reviews in one place.

What do you dislike?

Not industry specific, no integration with Yelp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales pitch promises that they "take care of everything". There is a LOT of ticky tack admin work that they will pawn off on the user.

managing a myriad of online review sites across multiple locations. Easy to use/train software.

Reputation.com review by Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.

"Best review tool"

What do you like best?

It's awesome when it comes to responding to reviews, very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The Social Publishing tool in it is not as good, some flaws.

Keeping track of the company's reputation and having all the websites in there makes it so much easier than logging in to each of them.

Reputation.com review by Crista H.
Crista H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and allows you to manage surveys and online reviews all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Just have to take the time to set it all up to get the full functionality.

Gather feedback from customers after their purchase, respond to online reviews

Reputation.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy, adaptable, and efficient"

What do you like best?

I love the multiple ways to keep in contact with people and ensure people's satisfaction! As well, it helps keep social media posting consistent and fresh.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't much I dislike about this product. It does everything I need it to, and I haven't run into really any issues with it.

Honestly, this has helped me with ORM for our company and keeping people engaged in leaving positive reviews.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Basic "

What do you like best?

the Automated emails make it easy to stay up to date

What do you dislike?

it's no different than other reputation management systems

It's nice to see all reviews in one place

Reputation.com review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Review"

What do you like best?

Kailey is always very responsive! She does a great job at figuring out the problem and fixing it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the Social Media Suite glitches.

We've been able to schedule out posts very efficiently with Reputation.com. It makes our Social Media management much easier.

Reputation.com review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Manage online repudiation anywhere"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to see reviews and make responses to them using the mobile app

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface on the mobile app doesn’t work seemlessly and it’s better to login from computer.

Managing reputation and posting to social media.

Reputation.com review by Consultant

"Amazing staff and excellent support"

What do you like best?

Danielle Evans is one the best employee for Reputation. She is very knowledgeable, prompt and very professional and the way she support... I am very impressed

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.. Everything seems pretty easy.

Medical practice reviews.

Reputation.com review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The simplified simplicity in performing tasks

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about the feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Simplifying how we access and distribute our client responses

Learn more about Reputation.com

Reputation.com Videos

Learning about Reputation.com?

* We monitor all Reputation.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.