Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?
Reputation.com

Reputation.com

(120 reviews)

Manage business reviews with enterprise reputation management software

Work for Reputation.com?

Learning about Reputation.com?

Reputation.com Reviews

Ask Reputation.com a Question
Showing 131 Reputation.com reviews
Reputation.com review by David B.
David B.

"Excellent product!!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the program. Everything is easy to work with and you can find your all your data in one location! The Dashboard provides a lot of great information that we can utilize across each of our franchisees. A huge selling feature for our company was the fact that you can consolidate all social media accounts into one centralized platform. Allowing each owner the ability to respond to all guests questions, reviews, and comments at once!

What do you dislike?

Some of the areas can be overwhelming with out any explanations. I had to look up how to work out some forms. The support team was very helpful and was able to work out any issues I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!! Once you get to know the product, it will help to improve the your customer experience with the goal of increasing your profit!

We are consolidating all of our franchisees to one centralize location allowing them to focus on all social media platforms at once instead of having to log into each social media account separately. With the centralized Dashboard, we are able to see the highs and lows of each park, which region most of the concerns or wins are coming from, and are provided a grade so we can compare them against the rest of the franchise locations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reputation.com
Reputation.com review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"Reputation.com is utilized to keep our properties in order and managed."

What do you like best?

I like the overview of everything at once. Being able to see things at a glance and address them if there is an error is awesome. Also how the properties are broken out and easily manageable in terms of updating hours of operation or images that feed to Business Listings, is very simple and manageable at any experience level.

What do you dislike?

There are often times where information seems to be reset or is not entered correctly, and it had caused some issues before, but has not in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to keep reputation management under control, the ease of reputation.com's platform will ease some of the worries you may have about your ongoing rating/reviews/

We are resolving the sheer enormity of managing reviews for 250+ apartment properties around the country. A centralized and focused hub for managing reviews is the objective. We have realized that responded quicker and easier raises user engagement.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Reputation.com review by Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

"Amazing platform for reputation management"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is incredibly easy to use, which makes managing multiple properties so much easier. The support team is always available to help or troubleshoot issues, and they are great when it comes to training.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw I've found so far has to do with Facebook reviews and responses. If someone posts a Facebook review and someone not associated with the business responds, the dash board counts it as a responded-to review. This makes it easy to miss some response opportunities for Facebook reviews. It's not a huge problem, but definitely would be great to see that get fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! There are so many tools and value-added features, from local SEO management to social media planning and scheduling. It makes it so incredibly easy to manage multiple businesses and locations. Best of all, the support team is easy to reach and always extremely helpful with quick turnaround.

The greatest benefit is that all our top review sources are centralized on one dashboard, so our property managers can manage, request and respond to reviews in one easy-to-use place. We recently launched a four-week review challenge, where we challenged our on-site teams to increase the quantity of reviews on Facebook and Google specifically, and Reputation.com made that so easy to do with the review request features, templates, easy-to-use dashboard for responding and monitoring reputation score.

Reputation.com review by David Joseph N.
David Joseph N.

"Exactly what you'd expect, plus an exceptionally personal touch."

What do you like best?

I like the personal service I get from Reputation.com. Other companies we vetted wanted to schedule weekly meetings to talk about everything, but Reputation.com said sure, a meeting each week, but call us when something happens. That's the personal touch I'm looking for. And they can help with Google in ways that aren't even in our contract. They share their expertise broadly, and really want what's best for their clientele. We're a huge hospital chain with over a hundred clinics and dozens of hospitals, and they've helped us scale up our business listings management services.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would have found out about them sooner. We spent a lot of time vetting competitors, and Reputation.com was hands down the most affordable option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to say yes because of the affordable nature of Reputation.com, but look deeper into their products and you'll find you're getting even more than they promised. Their customer service is top notch, so be open with them and they'll help you be a rock star at the office.

Listings management services from an enterprise standpoint. Doctors names, addresses, and phone numbers are correct now, but also their photos, their knowledge panels, their search results.

Reputation.com review by Nolan P.
Nolan P.

"The best partners to work with!"

What do you like best?

I love the partnership we have with Reputation.com; they're very willing to work with us to find the solutions we need. Our weekly calls with our account rep keep communication open and ensure we're always focused on the next task or phase.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately they can no longer manage Yelp reviews, which makes up a large volume of our reviews. Also there has been no movement on signing with Healthgrades. But both these issues are due more to Yelp and HG, than to RDC.

It allows us to bring in reviews for over 2300 doctors and facilities to a single dashboard, ensuring we hear our patients' voice, and enables us to monitor and respond consistently and efficiently. Also, by publishing our own star ratings on our provider pages, we've seen a large increase in search engine optimization, driving more patients to our practices.

Reputation.com review by Tracy H.
Tracy H.

"Good platform for soliciting reviews and managing listings"

What do you like best?

This platform works well for soliciting reviews, it's easy for our staff to learn, and the back end management for our marketing team is very user-friendly. Also the reporting features are excellent.

What do you dislike?

We have several hundred listings, and my only complaint is that the support team we work with sometimes have a hard time helping us manage the listings and keep them correct. When we need to make changes, the instructions we provider are not always implemented correctly, which leads to more work on our end to continually audit the listings for accuracy.

The platform helps us solicit reviews from patients who otherwise probably wouldn't take the time to go online and do that, and it also helps us manage in a single location all our GMB profiles, which is great because we have several hundred of them.

Reputation.com review by Jaime T.
Jaime T.

"Great website to see everything all at once!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see everything I need to see all at once. Being able to scroll through 140+ agencies and also being able to drill down to just one agency is great. It is also great to see all of the reviews by state and being able to see the average review for that state. The ability to reply directly on reputation.com and having it post immediately to the original site is great! Definitely helps save a lot of time being able to do everything I need to do all in one place.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, there isn't anything I dislike. I think the website is great for what I need.

Before reputation.com, we were not responding back to reviews appropriately. We would miss some of the reviews that were left.

Reputation.com review by Randy C.
Randy C.

"Daily user"

What do you like best?

Reputation.com keeps me up to date on all my client reviews and gives me great reporting options. Timely notifications help us stay on top of customer sentiment.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that are cost prohibitive on a per-location basis for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what locations you want to monitor before launch. Ensure that your locations are all owned or managed on the native platforms. Take advantage of connecting as many profiles as possible and utilizing all the features you can. Set up macros for quicker review response options. There are lots of reporting options available too. Customize your reports to tailor to your audience, whether it be internal, C suite or a department.

Our clients were not responding to reviews before using Reputation. Now they are and are seeing SEO benefits.

Reputation.com review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"An effective way to manage online reputation"

What do you like best?

Reputation.com offers a robust platform and features to help manage a business's online reputation and reviews. Not only does it provide great reporting, it also helps you be proactive in managing and responding to reviews.

What do you dislike?

Without having a dedicated staff member looking after our reputation management, it was difficult to keep up with the vast amount of data and information coming from the platform. We also struggled with the negative review responding as the messaging in the responses wasn't always what we wanted to say as a business. To the customer, it all looks like it comes from the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be overwhelming to start but work with your account manager and do what you can to become familiar with the platform. Be sure to watch for the various parts you can customize like review responses.

Being effective and on top of the reputation for a business in this day and age is vital for any business and Reputation.com helped us do just that.

Reputation.com review by Kevin V.
Kevin V.

"Good when it's working"

What do you like best?

The saved responses feature is great because you can view the whole response before selecting it, include conditional format, like the reviewer's name and the location they are reviewing. The reporting is also comprehensive and offers a good, visual way to track changes to reputation over time.

What do you dislike?

Platform stability, I often am submitting 1-2 tickets a week due to delays in reviews ingesting or replies publishing. Also, no Yelp integration. It'd be nice to at least read Yelp reviews on Reputation.com, even if I need to click thru to Yelp to reply.

Trying to read all of our reviews from Facebook and Google in one place. It's a lot to manage if we were doing all of that on native Google and Facebook.

Reputation.com review by Megan E.
Megan E.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The structure of follow up and customer service support. I like how our representative schedules regular calls for touch base and is always eager to help answer questions or make our process easier.

What do you dislike?

The requirements of some of the search engines and review websites can be frustrating, but that isn't a fault of reputation.com, they do their best to work with us to overcome any obstacles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Reputation, the customer service and features are top notch.

We are improving our online reputation for our dermatology providers by using the review request feature which has garnered us more positive reviews and feedback online. Our business focus's on quality and with reputation.com we now have the opportunity to prove it with patient attestations.

Reputation.com review by Brad T.
Brad T.

"Fantastic use of social media"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of the customer-centric service that came with using their service. They were very accommodating and understood what I wanted to say and how I wanted it portrayed to past and present clients. I think many others on my team also would benefit from using the service as they don't have as much success in the use of reviews after they have provided their service. Others that have used the service in my organization have maintained that the customer relationship between Reputation.com and us is outstanding. Many of these individuals aren't as technically savvy so having the ability to just upload a spreadsheet that has been sent over to us and uploaded is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The portal at first had a little too many things that I didn't need or know how to use. But our rep was able to set it all up for recurring use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out even for a short period of time. It'll likely improve your reviews and help generate some new clients along the way.

Customer acquisition and satisication. We've noticed that more people are likely to fill out an easy survey than go out of their way to actually post on review sites. Among some other benefits that I have realized was the unbiased feedback that has allowed me to better my business and continually use to better the qualify of service that I produce.

Reputation.com review by Angela F.
Angela F.

"A wonderful program for companies branching out into the social media world."

What do you like best?

There are so many great features with Reputation that it is hard to just choose one so I will choose 2! I love the social calendar. It is a great way to check on locations that are posting and those that are not. You can also post to several platforms at the same time which cuts down on time. Another great feature is the review center. You are able to read, respond, and track your reviews from several different platforms. There is no longer to share passwords or remember 500 different logins because you can do it all through Reputation!

What do you dislike?

One of the few things that I do not like is that if you are creating a custom report it can be a little difficult. It is also not save friendly to your computer, you must download it as an Adobe file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to try it if you want something that will really work!

I am able to manage 60+ properties social media at the same time. The fact that I can run them all under one roof and still give all the properties access while being the main page owner is awesome.

Reputation.com review by Caroline J.
Caroline J.

"Strong review consolidator at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

The obvious benefit of Reputation.com is the streamlining. They have access to APIs for most review sites, which saves a lot of time reading, replying to and tracking reviews. The cost is also extremely affordable compared to their competitors. Our account rep is also responsive, knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

A few features need work. For example, their email templates are a mess. I wish they would partner with an industry leader like Constant Contact or MailChimp instead of trying to code their own. We opted out of their social media suite because it wasn't as strong as our current vendor (Sprout Social). The feature may make sense for some companies, but it didn't for us.

I would recommend they stick to being great at a handful of things, instead of trying to cover everything in the digital-sphere.

Before signing on with Reputation.com, we were paying an agency to respond to reviews. By using the platform, we were able to cut costs and get some value-adds as well.

Reputation.com review by Molly B.
Molly B.

"Understand Your Reputation with Reputation.Com"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Reputatio.Com is itsInsights into what people think about our service and product; we don't know what we don't know, and this helps us see/hear what we need to improve on. We also enjoy the ability to solicit reviews, in addition to monitoring our social media.

What do you dislike?

We wish people were not able to duplicate their reviews; sometimes they have 2 accounts on the same platform (Google). It's disappointing when people who have never lived here write a review because their friends asked them to. We also wish we could add an image of our community in our response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to improve your business, Reputation.Com will have all of your needs included. People buy using the internet and people want to do their own research. Other people's opinions are highly valued and recommendations go a long way for sales. Word of mouth is the cheapest form of publicity and it's easy to say that people want a positive word of mouth across the internet.

We complete Quarterly Inspections for our apartments and some people have provided feedback for what they like and don't like about the process, feedback has also included their move-in process and overall enjoyment of the community. It's really great to see what we excel in and how we can make someone's experience better. This platform also takes away the intimidation for our customers having to call or email about an issue.

Reputation.com review by User

"Intuitive Reputation Management "

What do you like best?

Reputation.com has a very user-friendly interface. I also like that we receive notifications when new reviews come in and these are shared with the whole team. Reputation.com makes it very easy to manage our online reputation.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, Reputation.com will have glitches that cause one metric to revert down to 0 or below where that metric typically is on average. This can cause the score to go down, but these concerns are usually resolved by the support team very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Reputation.com for online reputation management, as the software collects and analyzes data from several online review sources and allows you to respond easily from one place. You can also track your success over time and see which areas you need to improve in.

Reputation.com provides an easy to use, one stop shop location for all reviews, which makes maintaining our online reputation much more efficient.

Reputation.com review by Marin G.
Marin G.

"Location Listing Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Out of the reputation.com suite of products, we mainly focus on location listing management. Their tool is powerful and aggregates data across most of the major platforms on the web. When a member of my team changes office locations, it is easy for me to publish their new contact information across the web by filling out a few required pieces of information, and submitting at a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative things to say about the reputation.com solution. My only wish would be for their data to cross all systems - however companies such as yelp have their own proprietary solution, so this isn't exactly possible.

location listing management and cleanup. With their software it is very easy to make adjustments to my team members profiles and contact info with the click of a button. I no longer have the need to chase down listings and manually work with each entity to adjust accordingly.

Reputation.com review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Love the feedback from Reputation"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use for my team as well as our patients. It makes it very easy to ask for reviews and for the patients to follow up and post them. I also like that I can customize the sites on which to send the patients to post their review.

What do you dislike?

There's not much other than that our IPad has broke twice and it took quite awhile for everything to be sorted out. Other than that I love the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use

We have realized that we have a great staff however we have realized that our wait time isn't always acceptable so we've been working on that.

Reputation.com review by Jonna K.
Jonna K.

"An all-in-one resource!"

What do you like best?

I love having one dashboard to view all of the resident and prospect feedback. I also appreciate the notifications, which ensure I do not miss responding. Lastly, the preset responses are great.

What do you dislike?

Unless this has changed, YELP notifications do not go to reputation.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great all-in-one option for online reputation management.

Reviewers are 33% more likely to change their review if you respond within 24 hours. Being notified when a review is left gives us the jump on responding and possibly turning a bad experience around. Likewise, other people can see our fast response time and appreciate to see we are active in our resident and prospect feedback.

Reputation.com review by David H.
David H.

"Helpful business listings management assistance"

What do you like best?

A centralized feed for accessing and responding to online reviews across a broad spread of websites. Strong online review-related analytics. Responsive business listing maintenance and support.

What do you dislike?

The process for making edits/changes to business listing information is clunky and discourages client edits. Client support calls with reputation.com are often too sales-focused. Software platform does not have access to Yelp.

Our reputation.com partners have helped us take control of and maintain dozens of online clinic and hospital listings for our health system. With their help, we have been able to clean up and elevate our online presence. Now, we have greatly increased visibility and a better understanding of activity occurring on those listings. Our involvement with reputation.com has also prompted internal policy development around third-party business listings and reviews. These were necessary process improvements, and our system has a more robust digital presence as a result.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Invaluable Resource "

What do you like best?

I manage 22 different properties through my company, so the fact that Reputation.com pulls reviews from several different websites for all of our properties has been a huge help to me. I don't know how I would stay on top of review management without Reputation.com. Their customer support is also amazing. I love that I have a specific rep who understands my company and account (shoutout to Roy!)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are delays, such as reviews coming in a few days late. Other than that though I can't complain.

I've been able to increase our company's online presence for reviews. We are now able to thoughtfully respond to all reviews and gain insight into our operations. It's a huge benefit to my time and productivity. With everything in one simple platform, it gives me time to work on larger projects for my company.

Reputation.com review by John  P.
John P.

"I use it and it works"

What do you like best?

Tracking the reviews and our rep is responsive.

I have suggested to other companies to use your platform

What do you dislike?

We can never get the bulk request uploaded without sending it to you guys to fix. The error messages

aren t intuitive at all, leave you guessing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I need it to be able to post to main FB page. It currently cannot for some reason. It would be great if I could my GMB lisitings and post to them from this platform all at once. I have 34 locations. It takes to much time, but I do it through GMB one at a time.

Star rating = Star Power. When I took over this job 9 months ago, no one was regularly asking the current and past customers for reviews. We now do it monthly and have improved 7 points since May 2018.

Reputation.com review by Bryanna X.
Bryanna X.

"Reputation.com makes it easy and quick to see and track reviews for your company."

What do you like best?

Dashboard - I manage over 9 properties for a property management company and this makes it much easier to see all the reviews at once.

What do you dislike?

Yelp Reviews not posting. This is one of the biggest review sites that we get reviews from that would be so much easier to respond and keep track of if it was on the dashboard.

Reputation management. We've really been able to dial/zero in and focus on building our brand and changing our reputations. Overlooking 9 properties through a Property Management company this makes it wayyyyy easier to keep track of any negative or positive reviews we receive.

Reputation.com review by Doug H.
Doug H.

"Best Platform I've Seen"

What do you like best?

Reputation.com makes review and reputation management easy. You can see everything you need in one easy to use place.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it. I have wanted to use this product ever since I saw the first demo. In the year and a half I was in contact with them they patiently worked with me to get to the point where our company was willing to add it. The platform is easy to use and provides all the information you need in one place.

We're simplifying our review management processes nationwide.

Reputation.com review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great platform for tracking reviews all in one place."

What do you like best?

Reputation.com is a one stop shop for all review platforms. It makes it easy to log in to one spot instead of wasting time visiting sites to check if reviews came in.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to be able to recognize old reviews for responses. Even if the site can not copy over responses maybe add an option that says "responded directly on website". This would eliminate the need to have duplicate responses on reviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It only works if you use it. It is a tool that helps your online presence but you still need to build the reputation and make sure that you are responding professionally and correctly.

Problems include handling reputation management and being able to respond quickly. Benefits include time saved monitoring online reputation by having one spot to log in.

Reputation.com review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Reputation is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to see in a snapshot what my guests think of my services. It tracks my surveys and how well I did and let's me see how good or bad a job I am doing. I love getting great reviews from my guests and seeing what I need to improve on.

What do you dislike?

I don't like as much how it is based on recency instead of overall how well I'm doing. I wish it gave me a better score lol because although all my reviews have been 4-5 stars because i haven't gotten one recently, my overall score compared to others in the same business shows as lower than I would like.

Helps me see if I'm doing a good job and giving good service, helps bring other guests in to my business

Reputation.com review by Jonathan  B.
Jonathan B.

"Awesome platform! Variety of services that get the job done. "

What do you like best?

I love how the account manager is always available to help with things I may not understand. I also really like the variety of services provided by the platform which allows us to accomplish a lot with one program as opposed to using several different platforms in the past. Reputation.Com has really simplified our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Server glitches from time to time prevents me from logging in or from receiving reports.

1.Ticketing system for handling customer complaints

2.Google my business review score improveme

3.Automated reports

4.Staff reward system/motive to work better and harder

Reputation.com review by Agency
Agency

"Cool and Collaborative Team :)"

What do you like best?

Kara, our customer success manager is super quick to respond to any questions or concerns we have and is always willing to go the extra mile to help us. We would be totally lost without her.

Additionally, rep.com is a great tool to help our clients improve online reputation and internal operations. I love that we're able to ask a series of questions based on initial and continued responses.

What do you dislike?

The platform is continuously evolving which is awesome, but sometimes it makes it hard to fully understand how the software works and the best way to utilize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize both direct review requests and survey requests for more specific feedback.

We are able to help our clients increase lead traffic, and credible visibility online.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"One Platform does it all!"

What do you like best?

As the administrator of our account, I love the ease of using the platform. It is very user friendly and it makes training team members so easy. The platform does both the management of reviews and also allows you to push out surveys. You get a huge value for the cost of the program.

What do you dislike?

Getting our surveys up and running has taken a bit too long. I know that working with other vendors to make it all work together takes time but the process has taken almost a year to get done.

It is allowing us to hear the voice of our customers. Our teams are able to really listen to what our customers are saying and take immediate action to implement change.

Reputation.com review by User

"Great Way to Manage Reviews"

What do you like best?

I love how organized this platform makes everything. As someone who has to manage lots of reviews for our clients, it's so refreshing to be able to handle this easy and painlessly. The system is so clean!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the company workers take a long time to get back to us. We had some hiccups dealing with that and getting some systems set up, but we always appreciate working with them. We know it can get busy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend lots of time responding to reviews!

We're solving lack of responses to reviews, getting our review rate increased, speaking one on one with customers, responding to ALL reviews, even positive ones. Reputation helps our clients see the benefits in our social outreach!

Reputation.com review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Left for Birdeye"

What do you like best?

Setting up RSS feeds for easy social media postings

What do you dislike?

The new social tab was harder to follow than the former. Also, reputation.com informed us we'd be transferred to a reputation defender account and I believe there was a corresponding price increase.

It helped us to increase our positive reviews and more easily address negative reviews. We were also able to post to social media more easily than when we didn't have a reputation management partner. Unfortunately, this relationship ultimately didn't work out.

Reputation.com review by Nicole A.
Nicole A.

"Such a great platform! "

What do you like best?

Reputation.com allows us to quickly and effectively have control of our clinics reputation. It’s such a great tool that we utilize every single day. The team and support that we get from our reps a tip notch. If we have a specific request or need additional information , they are always there to help! I highly recommend reputation.com

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is nothing to dislike about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effectiveness to manage your online business presence

Quickly allows us to reach out to those customers who have had a bad experience. Which allows us to provide a follow up and address their problems. Also allows us to recognize the positive reviews and acknowledge that we appreciate those customers.

Reputation.com review by Maria B.
Maria B.

"Top-notch customer advise and support"

What do you like best?

I really like the customer support that we get from KB; she is always organized, pleasant, professional and very helpful. She's the best.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the product however, it was laborious to collect all the location information for all the facilities and physicians.

We are getting much better at improving our online reputations and scores. We are increasing our volumes and recency scores. The dashboard is very well designed and easy to use.

"Responsive and helpful"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate your timely responses to my questions or requests and if someone didn't know the answer, they would always ask around until they found one. I also appreciate the transparency of changes you have made throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

One major concern is just price rates if we wanted to utilize competitive reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For healthcare systems as large as ours, reducing the rate for managing our numerous locations would be very beneficial. For example: We have 11 occupational health locations and that's just one of our MANY locations.

We are able to see common complaints and address them with our many locations. The benefits are more for our departments to understand what people are saying about their experience. We are such a large healthcare system with a lot of moving parts so this program allows us to pinpoint major concerns and address them. This has also been helpful for our legal team if someone leaves a complaint that needs legal attention vs. a standard response.

Reputation.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I love Reputation.com"

What do you like best?

I think Reputation.com is a great way to maintain and track online reviews. I have been using the product for over 3 years now, and I absolutely love it. The user interface is easy to work with and the reports provide a strong insight as to how your online reputation is performing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would say that I dislike would be how the platform judges your score. I don't think it's fair that we are deducted points due to the fact someone doesn't write a "long enough" review. It's difficult for the team to ask and actually receive reviews, so on top of that we have to request that people leave a certain amount of sentences?... That is never going to work. Everything other than that is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love this product. I would just ensure that your team is actually using the product to its full potential. There are so many reports and insights that will help you create an actual plan for your online reputation.

The main benefits that I have obtained from using the platform are tracking how many reviews we're receiving, how our score is fluctuating or descending. I use the reports feature a lot to judge where our score has been and how to improve it moving forward. It's also nice to have a "score" it helps you make your online reputation a priority and explain why it's a priority to onsite teams that I work with. When people aren't in marketing it's difficult for them to understand why this is such a big deal.

Reputation.com review by Consultant

"Slow"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of being able to monitor the online reputation and be able to plug reviews in where they are needed most.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes. I posted a review as an experiment and it didn't show up for 2 months. Moreover, when I have issues, it takes an eternity to get any kind of assistance. Typically, I'm told to do a hard reset on the kiosk. If that doesn't fix it and the kiosk needs to be replaced, it's almost better to give up. You will send a replacement, the replacement will have the same problem, I'll be told to do a hard reset and the cycle starts over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for the customer to leave a review. Right now, reputation.com is less effective than texting a URL to the customer and having them leave a review on their phone. In the locations that have kiosks, most of them don't work. Even the ones that do work are covered in dust. Leaving a review should be simple and it should post quickly. If it was easy for the customer and quick for the center to see results, more of them would use your services.

Good question. It does make it easier to see the reputation of multiple centers at once, but that's the only benefit I can think of.

Reputation.com review by Brenda M.
Brenda M.

"Affordable and great features"

What do you like best?

Adding macros is easy, custom reporting feature is great, review requesting has tons of options.

What do you dislike?

Ticketing feature needs work. Does not work with Yelp. Some features need work to be perfected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great platform to look into with great pricing. If looking for Trip Advisor feature, note it is an extra charge.

We have been more aware of what our customers are saying about us and stay on top of our online reputation.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Reputation.com has done wonders for our company"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to aggregate and monitor ALL of our doctors and doctor offices in one tool. It makes the review monitoring and responding very seamless. It has also helped us claim and update all of our location listings for SEO purposes

What do you dislike?

It is time-consuming to add new locations into the platform. It is also time-consuming on their end to update data (address, website, etc) for all of the third party sites that they claim our listings on. We often have to wait months to see updates get pushed through. Understanding the reputation score can also be tricky, because it fluctuates without much explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo. We really think it has gotten us off on the right foot in terms of digital reputation. We do not see this tool going away any time soon, as it's proven to be valuable.

We are able to monitor and respond to thousands of online reviews with this tool. It helps us observe trends and see our problem areas. We are also able to engage with all sorts of customers, good and bad, to benefit the brands reputation.

Reputation.com review by Amber W.
Amber W.

"Great platform and customer service"

What do you like best?

I love the Reputation.com dashboard and the ability to see all of the online review data in one place but my customer rep Margi is also amazing. She is extremely attentive and goes above and beyond to ensure our program's success and meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reports in the dashboard have technical issues which can be improved.

Reputation.com is helping us manage a number of things that an organization of our size could not do without support. They help ensure the accuracy of our online business listings, monitor and response to online reviews, aggregate all of our external review data and sentiment and send mobile surveys to patients post-visit.

Reputation.com review by Administrator

"Responsive staff, great service"

What do you like best?

Our client rep is very helpful and responsive when we have changes, updates, or additions. They also assisted with navigating a couple of business listing and map situations that were unique to us. Their dashboard is very easy to navigate, and I like the reporting available. It's simple and works well for sharing with our team. Another important piece is all of the databases they push our accurate listing information to. This helped with cleaning up inaccurate data on smaller websites that customers somehow always find.

What do you dislike?

One downside for us is the inability to manage Yelp and Healthgrades business listings within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the major reasons we went with reputation.com is the fact that they have major healthcare clients. In addition, if we were to ever leave reputation.com, we own our business listings out on the web. This is not the case with other vendors.

Prior to signing on with Reputation.com, we did not have business listings for our doctors, and many of our locations. They saved our team countless hours by managing our source of truth, and creating/claiming listings for us out on the web.

Reputation.com review by User

"Responsive and Experience Account Team"

What do you like best?

Adam, our account manager has been wonderful to work with. He's been responsive to questions about the platform and very helpful when information was needed to present reputation.com capabilities to senior management.

What do you dislike?

The account team has been great. The tool is easy to use and suites are needs. Not much to not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Include competitor reputation metrics as part of the package. It will make it easier to see reputation.com's other capabilities to senior level people that need to understand the impact that reputation.com can have on online review management.

We have a better understanding of how our customers feel about the brand and what they expect from it.

Reputation.com review by User

"Great for multiple platforms but issues with timing of notifications"

What do you like best?

The fact I can "manage" all 5 of the SID sites for both FB and Google = 10 sites that receive reviews.

We are currently working to pull in Press Ganey into a collaboration as well - yeah rep.com for making it so easy!!

What do you dislike?

The fact that so often it's hours before I'm notified of a review or recommendation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient every time a platform changes their "rules" and Rep.com has to adjust their processes!

I'm able to quickly view either a single hospital or all 5 in the division, look up how we responded from one hospital and apply it to another, and seeing trends.

Reputation.com review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Reputation Management for Healthcare Client"

What do you like best?

The review section, where all the reviews from each source is displayed, and that you can filter by sentiment, location, doctor, date range, etc.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot delete a profile yourself, I had to email a rep to do this.

Getting notified as soon as reviews are made so we can have it all organized in one place and respond to them as quickly as possible.

Reputation.com review by Kristin H.
Kristin H.

"Great service, Great data, just what we need"

What do you like best?

The survey feature gives us great customer insights, and our rep (Marla) at rep.com does an awesome job quickly helping us to implement changes and troubleshooting problems.

What do you dislike?

Our location get frustrated that if one person posts the same review on different places (facebook and google) the review counts against their overall review score twice.

store managers owning their customer feedback and working to improve it.

Reputation.com review by User

"Great Tool To Manage Multiple Social Media Platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to post to multiple sites at once. We can post the same post on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It is very convenient and time-saving to be able to post on multiple sites at once. We use this for five of our clients and it has saved quite a bit of time.

What do you dislike?

The beta testing can mess with your scheduling of posts sometimes. I've had issues where posts will not get deleted when they are selected for deletion, posts will not edit when you edit them, and other issues. I have spoken with Reputation and they are in the works to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It takes some getting used to, but this tool makes managing several sites much easier than going about it separately.

We are taking multiple social media platforms and putting them into one. With this tool, you no longer have to worry about scheduling Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+ on separate tools. You can do it all at once with one (sometimes) simple tool!

Reputation.com review by Julia G.
Julia G.

"Great Resource to Ask Customers for Reviews"

What do you like best?

If you want to kick start a review management process then go to Reputation.com to handle the requests and use their dashboard. You can respond to reviews, look into the overall score of your business and respond to customers who leave stellar reviews. For those who were not so pleased with your services there are pre-set responses to help you out.

What do you dislike?

We use Reputation.com from an agency Dashboard and since I don't know everything about how the system works when adding stores it can be slightly frustrating at times.

Generation of reviews and managing review requests.

Reputation.com review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Great Tool for a Business"

What do you like best?

I use the app and I get notifications for any review made on my business. I also like that we are able to post our responses straight from Reputation.com.

What do you dislike?

That reputation.com does not connect with Yelp

We are able to improve our online reputation and track it. We have received more outside traffic because our ratings are increasing.

Reputation.com review by James C.
James C.

"Such a handy tool!"

What do you like best?

Reputation.com makes it easy to keep track of all the reviews on social media platforms, all in one place. It's also nice that there can be a standard reply for reviews that don't hit the mark.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there isn't anything I don't like so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money!

Staying on top of my business reputation on-line.

Reputation.com review by Patrick G.
Patrick G.

"Makes keeping a good reputation easy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy reputation.com makes it to keep track of reviews and customer service issues.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints at this time.

I am able to easily keep track of reviews and issues both good and bad. I am able to quickly respond to issues and get them dealt with.

Reputation.com review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A Great Service for Monitoring Reviews"

What do you like best?

We love reputation.com for our business because it allows us to easily sort reviews by store location and time date. This information helps us identify review frequency and typical review content per store.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints about reputation.com at this time.

Reputation.com allows us to better understand both or accomplishments and areas of improvement through the eyes of our customer. We can sort by subject and location to see the different success and struggles in different areas and where we can improve for a better customer experience.

Learn more about Reputation.com

Reputation.com Videos

Learning about Reputation.com?

* We monitor all Reputation.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.