Reputology

Monitor reviews and feedback for all of your stores on Yelp, Google+ & more. Reputology helps multi-location businesses respond quickly & improve.

Work for Reputology?

Learning about Reputology?

Reputology Reviews

Ask Reputology a Question
Showing 39 Reputology reviews
Reputology review by Ali P.
Ali P.

"Great review monitoring, surveys and dashboard"

What do you like best?

I love that it pulls all of our reviews into one easy to manage dashboard.

I also like that it gives us a solid analytic resource for our gains and setbacks.

The BIGGEST win is the surveys that we use when clients check out. We can set a threshold to ask if they would like to share on social channels if their rating was above a rating we determine. And even better, we can select which sites to ask to push to, which has been immensely helpful for us to focus on increasing our ratings one specific sites so we have a better overall rating!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could actually post responses from Reputology, not just monitor that they need to be addressed. I also wish we could assign a task within Reputology for another team member to handle if it is their area of focus or needs to be escalated.

Reputology has been the backbone of a reputation management program we have been running for one of our clients. Their online ratings were down because of previous owners. Now that the new management had taken over, we need to change online perception and let everyone know that things changed. The best way to do this was to focus on online reviews and Reputlogy has been essential to this. Not only have we steadily increased and engaged with reviewers, but if we didn't have the survey functionality that helps push to review online, we would not have seen the dramatic increase in online reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reputology
Reputology review by Christine L.
Christine L.

"Great for Multi-Location Businesses / Restaurants"

What do you like best?

Reputology is perfect for multi-location businesses. As a growing restaurant group, we were in search for a review platform that would allow us to create custom segments, emails, groups, and provide the detailed analytics needed to generate reports. This platform has exceeded all of our expectations. It is extremely user friendly and the custom groups allow our team to respond quickly without having to dig through reviews. The analytics and data provided are very helpful and accurate. In addition to the platform, Jack (our rep) has been a pleasure to work with and is always quick to take action when we have a request. We highly recommend Reputology for those in search for a user-friendly and customizable review platform.

What do you dislike?

It took a little longer for our old Yelp reviews to appear in the dashboard which caused a minor issue with accuracy when pulling a year-over-year report. We did start to receive new Yelp reviews right away and the old ones were pulled in shortly after coming on board.

We were in need of a user-friendly platform that would allow specific markets or departments to only receive review alerts/reports for their locations. Reputology's platform allows us to create custom email alerts and groups making it easy to access reviews and respond right away.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Reputology review by Kellie  P.
Kellie P.

"Great online reputation monitoring service"

What do you like best?

I really like how it takes information from many different sites and brings all information to me! I don't have to go to many sites to track the reviews and comments. The data is put into charts that help the presentation to company executives. I am very excited to be using this prodcut

What do you dislike?

At this time I do not have any dislikes, I am enjoying the ease of use of reputology and honestly have no issues to report at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a great product and it is easy to use definitely worth the investment!

At this time I am able to look at all of the comments from multiple sites and decide if there are changes that may need to be made as a result

Reputology review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Excellent customer experience - check"

What do you like best?

A) amazingly helpful team behind Reputology

B) ridiculously easy to get going ( they do all the initial setup )

C) integrates with Hootsuite ( keep it simple )

D) easy admin UI ( learn it fast )

What do you dislike?

The only other feature I'd want is to respond directly from Reputology to any review.

I know this is on their roadmap - and that the review sites haven't opened up their APIs yet.

It's a high class problem to have - needing to respond to reviews :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed all the players we could find in this space, Reputology won by a landslide.

We are building the social proof for our clients by responding on their behalf in social media ( including review sites ).

This social proof is another piece in the overall customer experience - demonstrating that our clients care for their customers.

Our clients are busy running their businesses, we let them focus on their core business while we take care of their social and review media. Reputology aggregates reviews for us - saving time and keeping the data easy to manage.

Reputology review by Cameron B.
Cameron B.

"Just what we needed!"

What do you like best?

This product is streamlined. It's easy to navigate and looks really nice too. I couldn't imagine another product that would outperform the user experience of Reputology. The support team behind the product is awesome too! We have enjoyed working with our rep to help better understand the product and tailor it to fit our needs. They've been very responsive and receptive of feedback.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we didn't find the product earlier! Beyond that, I wish there were more customization options, but the software is already very loaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you sign up for a demo of the product. The sales team is extremely knowledgable and will tailor the demo to your needs.

We needed a platform for our F&B client that gathered all reviews across the internet and compiled them in one place. Then, we needed the ability to answer and report on these reviews. Reputology was the answer to helping us become more efficient at getting the job done.

Reputology review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"This is a great tool!"

What do you like best?

This amazing software will notify you instantly and the analytics are definitely a plus! I would recommend this product to any business, It keeps you informed of what is being said and let's you respond right then and there. This has created a lot of positive feedback and responses from our audience. We are using this software for various clients and they all approve.

What do you dislike?

It might be beneficial to have this software operate in Spanish or other languages, but this problem is solved by using the keywords feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it!

We have improved our clients online reputation and presence. We can now respond to negative reviews instantly and solve problems quicker because we are notified. Before we would have to check manually and some reviews were never seen. This has also decreased the negative feedback.

Reputology review by Stephen J.
Stephen J.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

I like the pricing and the support received. I like the fact that they have added Yelp! reviews recently as a reaction to demand from customers.

What do you dislike?

The fact that they don't capture new profiles that come up each day on Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that effectively captures online reviews and helps you reply back and solicit reviews from users, then this is a good tool for a good price. They have good support system and look to take suggestion from customers.

We have been tracking the online reviews for our client's facilities and have taken corrective measures to sort out the issues mentioned in reviews.

Reputology review by Qulia H.
Qulia H.

"Exceptional Product"

What do you like best?

Reputology allows me to maintain multiple review sites from a single location. I'm notified almost immediately when a review is posted which gives me the ability to respond quickly to both positive and negative feedback. The time saved from not having to constantly monitor your online reputation is priceless.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't have any complaints regarding this product.

Responding quickly to a review is paramount. Customers have commented on coming across a negative review, but continuing to pursue our company because of the response. With this product I know I'm not potentially missing an opportunity to respond to what someone puts out there.

Reputology review by Administrator

"An essential tool for online review monitoring"

What do you like best?

Web-based application, easy to use on any device, well-designed interface, Hootsuite integration..

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to adjust the parameters on auto-generated reports.

We use Reputology to manage reviews for 9 properties. It allows us to collaborate as a team and always know the status of a review. The notes feature allows us to document progress and keep a record of all responses. The reporting is simple and efficient. What used to take us hours each day is now streamlined into a smooth, efficient process. Awesome time saver!

Reputology review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Fantasitc overall experience with Reputology"

What do you like best?

In order to better monitor our 40+ hotels' review sites we signed our portfolio up for Reputology accounts approximately 2 years ago. The program accurately and efficiently accumulates all reviews for our hotels from multiple review sites, and allows them to be accessed and responded to from one central location. A lot of our hotels found the daily email summary very helpful as they did not have to login to the program to get reviews and the reviews "came to them."

From a corporate monitoring perspective, I found it incredibly easy to track and send reviews that needed attention since all of our hotels' reviews were in a centralized location. Our executives really found the email alerts useful as they could check property reviews on the go. Also, the Reputology support team was always available and ready to assist when needed. I never had a question that went unanswered or an issue that went unresolved.

What do you dislike?

It is honestly hard for me to find a dislike. One thing I can say is that it would be helpful if the program automatically updated each account as new sites are added so that the user does not have to manually click the new site to start receiving reviews.

As mentioned before, we are a hotel management company with 40+ hotels. It became increasingly difficult to monitor all our hotels' reviews as review sites became more and more popular. Reputology offered us the solution to this problem by offering us a central location to monitor what guests were saying about our businesses.

Reputology review by Andrea B.
Andrea B.

"Good experience with one quirk."

What do you like best?

This software makes is simple to monitor your reviews across all platforms.

What do you dislike?

You cannot reply to Yelp reviews within the software. You can only see them and then have to go outside the platform to do any responding. Kind of a hassle.

Easier monitoring of reviews. Bad reviews are being handled now and not slipping through the cracks.

Reputology review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use and a huge time-saver!"

What do you like best?

Price-wise it is competitive and actually saves us money, by saving a lot of time. We're a growing fast-casual dining chain and staying on top of reviews (good and bad) is imperative for our business. The dashboard is very intuitive and our managers have taken to it well. I like the ability to add notes internally, which allows us to see at a glance what is being handled and what isn't.

As I said, it is a big time-saver - by collating all our reviews into one dashboard we don't spend time logging in and out of different websites, we just click on "respond to review". It integrates with my hootsuite dashboard, which is nice and allows us to give user privileges based on job role.

What do you dislike?

My only quibble is that it takes 24 hours to update, I'm hoping that they might speed that up sometime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the restaurant business this is vital.

1. Timely responses to reviews is critical and this allows us to do that.

2. We use the analytics as KPIs for our staff training.

3. Reviews don't fall between the cracks now - all managers are notified in the event of reviews (no hiding)

Reputology review by User

"A Useful Tool with One Glaring Issue"

What do you like best?

Reputology made it easy to identify reputation trends and issues across our franchise system.

What do you dislike?

The recent omission of Yelp data from their system became an obstacle for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their analysis tools can help give context to bulk reviews. It's well worth pursuing f you can look past the lack of Yelp data.

The ability to monitor, reply to, and address online reviews for our many businesses is essential. We've gained insight into how our restaurants are performing in the eyes of customers.

Reputology review by Marie W.
Marie W.

"Great product - has really helped our clients."

What do you like best?

Reputology is easy to use, easy to set up, and is a very cost-effective way of monitoring online reviews and being able to respond right away. I work in digital marketing, and we set this up for our clients (who are mostly physicians and software companies) as a way to stay on top of their online presence. Our clients also love the review survey.

What do you dislike?

I have very little to complain about. The tool is great.

We offer this tool to clients who have poor ratings online, or who are starting a new business. We've gone from being constantly surprised by new negative reviews to staying 100% on top of them all the time.

Reputology review by Donyelle K.
Donyelle K.

"Makes it easy to handle client reviews"

What do you like best?

Our team loves that we can have an internal conversation with our client on how to respond before we actually do.

What do you dislike?

It would be really nice if our team was able to post final response directly from platform with one hit of a button.

Being able to respond/manage reviews in a timely manner. Because I get regular email updates when reviews come in, I'm able to easily stay on top of all reviews.

Reputology review by Erica L.
Erica L.

"Streamlined online reputation management"

What do you like best?

The easy to navigate backend and aesthetically pleasing email summaries. Not too much clutter. Simple, but comprehensive aggregation of your online reputation on all the major review sites. Their customer service team has been a dream to work with and made our transition from another service seamless.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see integration with Twitter, but their Hootsuite app allows us to see all incoming comments from social media and Reputology at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Reputology is you want a simple, but comprehensive aggregation of your online reputation on all the major review sites. Their customer service team has been a dream to work with and made our transition from another service seamless.

We are able to quickly identify issues and respond at multiple locations around the country in a timely manner. Individual businesses can monitor their reputations in less time than before.

Reputology review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Reputology is a great social media feedback monitor"

What do you like best?

This system monitors all of our social media reviews, from Facebook, Open Table, Yelp, Trip Advisor and more. It is awesome to get reports with all of the information and guest comments in a concise single report/email. It makes things much easier to keep up with.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a way to link the ability to respond rather than having to log in to each individual platform.

We see a lot of comments from our guests, both good and bad that we might have otherwise missed. It gives us the opportunity to follow up as well as improve our services.

Reputology review by Erin K.
Erin K.

"Amazing Experience Using Reputology"

What do you like best?

I really love the text analytics features. They allow us to look at what our reviewers are talking about and what parts they like and dislike. This allows us to better respond to reviews with a confidence about that specific call out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Everything has been great so far and there are so many features.

It allows us to better boost our online reputation by responding to reviews quicker, via their review notification features.

Reputology review by Bradley B.
Bradley B.

"Time saving technology"

What do you like best?

Reputology saves me time by checking for reviews from multiple places across the internet. This allows me to utilize my time better by running my business instead of checking several places throughout the web for any dings on our reputation. Reading reviews as they happen allows us to know what is working and what is not, and make decisions to improve our service. Integration with Hootsuite is also awesome as it allows us to keep everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is a little steep for small businesses. Virtually all of our reviews come from two major sources, and one of those sources actually emails me that I have a review before Reputology picks it up and alerts me, so I am paying for essentially one website to monitor. For $25 a month I could just set a desktop shortcut to this review page and click it (if I remember) and save nearly $1 a day for 10 seconds worth of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup is so simple that I was sure that wasn't doing it right since it took 1 minute, literally. Understand that reviews may take a day or two to scan, so it's not instant, but it's close. If you're concerned that potentially bad reviews can cause your customer stream to decline, this is the service for you.

We were looking to improve the way we handle our business as we are relatively new. Reviews offer feedback as to what clients like or dislike, and help us make decisions on how to move forward. This also helps us address bad reviews and turn a client who is unsatisfied into a happy, returning customer.

Reputology review by Ken M.
Ken M.

"Best brand reputation monitoring tool I've found"

What do you like best?

For small businesses, Reputology keeps you on top of the reviews you are receiving on sites like Yelp, Foursquare, Google, and others. This is an invaluable tool that helps us make sure we are providing the best customer service, and addressing problems immediately. It's also great for responding to both negative and positive reviews in a timely fashion.

It seems to be comprehensive and keeps us on top of our game.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I haven't found anything about Reputology that I don't like. Of course I wish it were completely free, but I understand the need to be profitable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a little while and see how it helps you. Just be prepared for the information that you will receive, which might not be all positive!

As a relatively new business, Reputology has helped us discover and address negative reviews, not just to smooth things over with those who aren't satisfied, but to also take the intelligence internally to make sure we are improving all that we do.

Whenever we get a review, whether it be positive or negative, we share it with the appropriate people in house so that they can know how they are doing. We want to make sure we praise those who are doing a good job, while helping our employees become better at what they do, particularly as they deal with the public.

Reputology review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Reputation Management with Reputology"

What do you like best?

Great platform for acquiring reviews and ensuring your business knows what your customers are saying all in 1 page

What do you dislike?

This is a great platform, most or all your needs will be met with the management of reviews. It would be nice to have reviews from Yelp but you can get real time updates from them directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform makes it easier to view reviews in 1 simple page.

Reputology review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Excellent review management platform"

What do you like best?

Reputology aggregates reviews from many of the most popular sources into one view, but allows you to segment the reviews in various ways making review management at the Enterprise or independent location extremely easy and convenient.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet to say I dislike at all. The one item I'd like to see is a more transparent white label option whereon a user viewing source code wouldn't see references to Reputology.

Enterprise level management of reviews for many locations on behalf of clients.

Reputology review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"User friendly product for large corporations"

What do you like best?

This is a simple platform for monitoring your online reputation. It is especially handy for companies that have a large number of locations. Instead of spending your time hunting on ever review site for your reviews you can condense everything in one dashboard. This makes is easy to respond to customers and stay attentive as a large company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we have only used Reputology for a short amount of time and are still playing around with the dashboard and exploring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not too pricey and save a ton of time, which allows your company to focus on other areas

Consolidating all your reviews sites into one convenient dashboard. Saves times and expedites response time to your customers.

Reputology review by Kristi G.
Kristi G.

"Streamlined interface makes Reputology a pleasure to use"

What do you like best?

I've just begun to use Reputology, and I'm very pleased with how easy it is to use. The interface is set up in a very organized manner and I can quickly and easily access the information I need.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I've found to dislike. Great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret going with Reputology. Great support as well.

Reputology allows me to tailor reviews according to custom filters and respond quickly and easily. The tool boosts productivity and enhances our ability to connect with our members.

Reputology review by Darlene G.
Darlene G.

"Software that makes a difference."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, inexpensive and does what it needs to do. Its easy to teach others to use it too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike, its easy and simple to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a lower cost solution that helps you manage reviews and your reputation!

Reputation can be highly important in tourism, I use it with my consulting clients to make sure they don't miss reviews both good and bad.

Reputology review by Travis L.
Travis L.

"Great Product for Any Business "

What do you like best?

Being able to see all the reviews in one place.

The analytics are great.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see your current rating. Currently you can only see your average rating.

Not being able to respond directly to reviews.

Not being able to see responses to reviews.

We are being able to save a lot of time having all the reviews in one place.

Reputology review by Pooja T.
Pooja T.

"Great tool for businesses, but could be even better!"

What do you like best?

This software knows how to get what you need done.

What do you dislike?

Reputology isn't too user friendly - boring interface.

We look at reviews coming from many different sites and deal with rep management.

Reputology review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Reputology Makes Review Management Easy"

What do you like best?

It's so nice to receive the complied reports from Reputology instead of having to log into each review site daily. The email reports are easy to share with our management team and they also provide average ratings and allow me to dig into and search specific topics that arise in our reviews easily.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really - the service is really helpful to my company

My industry is entertainment and food service which keeps us with a constant flow of feedback from guests. Using Reputology makes it easy for me to respond quickly and also share feedback with the appropriate team members.

Reputology review by Ginger R.
Ginger R.

"Best In Class - Easy to Setup & Easier to Use"

What do you like best?

In today's world, reviews are the currency of new customer acquisition. Monitoring and responding to those reviews is essential to any business plan. I love that Reputology integrates with Hootsuite's platform making it ever easier for businesses to stay on top of their reputation

What do you dislike?

It includes the larger reviews that impact SEO for the most part, but I would like to see the platform grow into some of the sites that are not hospitality related and geared up to include sites that are service oriented as well. Yelp does to a limited extent, but nothing really captures it inclusively.

Brand monitoring in one location that is easy to use, easy to respond, and easy to train my clients to keep an eye on their brand themselves

Reputology review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.

"Great Way To Monitor Guest Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to get a bundle of information about what people are saying about us delivered to me via the web.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything yet that we dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't hesitate it is a great product.

We are able to quickly react or proactively respond to our guests needs.

Reputology review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"This Tech Company Offers Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love that my account manager is always available and touches base regularly. Jack has been extremely helpful and goes the extra mile for us.

What do you dislike?

The software still needs some modifications to optimize all of its capabilities, but we've managed to find work arounds or modified solutions to any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were relying on Google Alerts to find out what people were saying about us online. It was not reliable. Reputology gathers the info for us and let's us know almost immediately when a new review has been posted.

Monitoring our company's online reputation has been an uphill battle. Reputology has made an impossible job, possible.

Reputology review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"One Stop Review Shop"

What do you like best?

All your reviews right in front of you in one, convenient place! It's visually appealing and extremely easy to use. The customer service is also impeccable. If you are ever having difficulties understanding something, they respond and help you out within a couple of hours, which is hard to come by.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could respond to reviews directly from Reputology, but it's super easy to just click on where the review came from and go manually respond there.

Keeping track of the brand across all channels and maintaining an efficient response time is always tough. Reputology makes life easier this way!

Reputology review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Everything works smoothly and gets the job done."

What do you like best?

The simplicity! Gets the job done! So easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Cannot save responses. You can't just get one companies analytics, you have to apply and re-apply filters.

Papa John's is currently going through a rough patch and Reputology has helped us stay on top of things and not miss one review. Benefits are primarily the simplicity and the survey feature!

Reputology review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Excellent Review Management Software! "

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use platform. Great to scale for any size business.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is paid yearly, would prefer a month-month fee.

We are able to quickly, and easily see and respond to reviews on all of our sites which would take us hours of work.

Reputology review by Ramsey L.
Ramsey L.

"Great program. "

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Great program. Truly improves our ability to monitor our online presence. Makes the online reputation game a fun process!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. The product does everything that I want it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Streamlining our ability to monitor our online reviews.

Reputology review by Shawn C.
Shawn C.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

When it comes to monitoring and protecting your online reputation this is a great tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all about this program made me dislike anything.

I was using this program to help a client rebuild her reputation.

Reputology review by User in Supermarkets
User in Supermarkets

"Very intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like best having all reviews in one place and the email alerts every time a new review is posted on any site. It's big time saver. Reputology is a very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I haven't found anything about Reputology that I don't like.

Brand monitoring in one place is key. We are able to respond to reviews as needed in a timely manner.

Reputology review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy way to manage reviews"

What do you like best?

Reputology makes managing multiple social media accounts easy

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit expensive for small businesses. Add discounts for multiple pages/companies.

Logging in an out of social media accounts can be time consuming. Reputology keeps reviews all in one place.

Reputology review by Brandie E.
Brandie E.

"Quick and Easy and Does What it's Supposed To"

What do you like best?

The headline says it all -- it is quick and easy (intuitive) to use. All the reviews are in one place and the reporting is prompt.

What do you dislike?

The original price was better suited to my client's very small budget.

Reputology saves time!

Learning about Reputology?

* We monitor all Reputology reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.