Reputology

Monitor reviews and feedback for all of your stores on Yelp, Google+ & more. Reputology helps multi-location businesses respond quickly & improve.

Work for Reputology?
Airpr review  2x

Learning about Reputology?

Reputology Reviews

Ask Reputology a Question
Showing 37 Reputology reviews
Reputology review by <span>Ali P.</span>
Ali P.

Great review monitoring, surveys and dashboard

What do you like best?

I love that it pulls all of our reviews into one easy to manage dashboard.

I also like that it gives us a solid analytic resource for our gains and setbacks.

The BIGGEST win is the surveys that we use when clients check out. We can set a threshold to ask if they would like to share on social channels if their rating was above a rating we determine. And even better, we can select which sites to ask to push to, which has been immensely helpful for us to focus on increasing our ratings one specific sites so we have a better overall rating!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could actually post responses from Reputology, not just monitor that they need to be addressed. I also wish we could assign a task within Reputology for another team member to handle if it is their area of focus or needs to be escalated.

Reputology has been the backbone of a reputation management program we have been running for one of our clients. Their online ratings were down because of previous owners. Now that the new management had taken over, we need to change online perception and let everyone know that things changed. The best way to do this was to focus on online reviews and Reputlogy has been essential to this. Not only have we steadily increased and engaged with reviewers, but if we didn't have the survey functionality that helps push to review online, we would not have seen the dramatic increase in online reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reputology
Reputology review by <span>Christine L.</span>
Christine L.

Great for Multi-Location Businesses / Restaurants

What do you like best?

Reputology is perfect for multi-location businesses. As a growing restaurant group, we were in search for a review platform that would allow us to create custom segments, emails, groups, and provide the detailed analytics needed to generate reports. This platform has exceeded all of our expectations. It is extremely user friendly and the custom groups allow our team to respond quickly without having to dig through reviews. The analytics and data provided are very helpful and accurate. In addition to the platform, Jack (our rep) has been a pleasure to work with and is always quick to take action when we have a request. We highly recommend Reputology for those in search for a user-friendly and customizable review platform.

What do you dislike?

It took a little longer for our old Yelp reviews to appear in the dashboard which caused a minor issue with accuracy when pulling a year-over-year report. We did start to receive new Yelp reviews right away and the old ones were pulled in shortly after coming on board.

We were in need of a user-friendly platform that would allow specific markets or departments to only receive review alerts/reports for their locations. Reputology's platform allows us to create custom email alerts and groups making it easy to access reviews and respond right away.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Reputology review by <span>Kellie  P.</span>
Kellie P.

Great online reputation monitoring service

What do you like best?

I really like how it takes information from many different sites and brings all information to me! I don't have to go to many sites to track the reviews and comments. The data is put into charts that help the presentation to company executives. I am very excited to be using this prodcut

What do you dislike?

At this time I do not have any dislikes, I am enjoying the ease of use of reputology and honestly have no issues to report at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a great product and it is easy to use definitely worth the investment!

At this time I am able to look at all of the comments from multiple sites and decide if there are changes that may need to be made as a result

Reputology review by <span>Bill L.</span>
Bill L.

Excellent customer experience - check

What do you like best?

A) amazingly helpful team behind Reputology

B) ridiculously easy to get going ( they do all the initial setup )

C) integrates with Hootsuite ( keep it simple )

D) easy admin UI ( learn it fast )

What do you dislike?

The only other feature I'd want is to respond directly from Reputology to any review.

I know this is on their roadmap - and that the review sites haven't opened up their APIs yet.

It's a high class problem to have - needing to respond to reviews :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed all the players we could find in this space, Reputology won by a landslide.

We are building the social proof for our clients by responding on their behalf in social media ( including review sites ).

This social proof is another piece in the overall customer experience - demonstrating that our clients care for their customers.

Our clients are busy running their businesses, we let them focus on their core business while we take care of their social and review media. Reputology aggregates reviews for us - saving time and keeping the data easy to manage.

Reputology review by <span>Cameron B.</span>
Cameron B.

Just what we needed!

What do you like best?

This product is streamlined. It's easy to navigate and looks really nice too. I couldn't imagine another product that would outperform the user experience of Reputology. The support team behind the product is awesome too! We have enjoyed working with our rep to help better understand the product and tailor it to fit our needs. They've been very responsive and receptive of feedback.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we didn't find the product earlier! Beyond that, I wish there were more customization options, but the software is already very loaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you sign up for a demo of the product. The sales team is extremely knowledgable and will tailor the demo to your needs.

We needed a platform for our F&B client that gathered all reviews across the internet and compiled them in one place. Then, we needed the ability to answer and report on these reviews. Reputology was the answer to helping us become more efficient at getting the job done.

Reputology review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

This is a great tool!

What do you like best?

This amazing software will notify you instantly and the analytics are definitely a plus! I would recommend this product to any business, It keeps you informed of what is being said and let's you respond right then and there. This has created a lot of positive feedback and responses from our audience. We are using this software for various clients and they all approve.

What do you dislike?

It might be beneficial to have this software operate in Spanish or other languages, but this problem is solved by using the keywords feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it!

We have improved our clients online reputation and presence. We can now respond to negative reviews instantly and solve problems quicker because we are notified. Before we would have to check manually and some reviews were never seen. This has also decreased the negative feedback.

Learning about Reputology?

* We monitor all Reputology reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.