Rerun

Rerun is for any business, organization or association that wants to automate their recurring, subscription or membership billing.

Work for Rerun?

Learning about Rerun?

Rerun Reviews

Showing 10 Rerun reviews
Rerun review by Scottie B.
Scottie B.

"Very open and quick."

What do you like best?

As for me, it is the faster way to invite more customers. The great and productive track system of payments. I really do like to use that solution at my work. Big helper for all my working duties.

What do you dislike?

I found it a very good platform. I can easily work here. I don't have any questions how to use it. I guess all information is easy to understand. I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like everything about that product. I can say that all of the work in the right place. I like that it is a good way to learn about. Very good service.

Definitely gives a big hand to help my working team. To work with it makes more effective. I'm glad that it is understandable to all my group. We do not stress at work as we know that we can contact support service any minute.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rerun
Rerun review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"A must have for a startup "

What do you like best?

The recurrent billing is very easy to manage month to month. The dashboard feature give you instant access to your revenue stream to see what has come in and what is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

My one complaint was that there was a relatively steep learning curve. It took me a few tries to get the right emails going out to clients month to month. I had to give one client a refund (which was very easy in the system) because I accidentally double billed him. The process was easy to learn though and by the second round of billing I had it sorted out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a quickly growing startup, I would recommend rerun very highly if you have any recurring billing. If you are just doing a one time invoice, rerun will not save you any steps. If you are doing any recurring billing, this is a must have!

This program really solved what was quickly becoming a major problem for our startup. With monthly invoicing of clients, who all have different billing rates, the task of billing was becoming quite cumbersome as our client base grew. Once the client and their billing information is set up in rerun, it is a fire and forget process.

What Subscription Management solution do you use?

Rerun review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Re-run serves a useful niche"

What do you like best?

Ease of recurring billing, once you get it setup.

What do you dislike?

Getting things setup is WAY too complicated. There are so many options it's overwhelming, and the places you have to click or navigate to in order to activate some of those options are so far from intuitive that it's not in the same city, let alone ballpark.

They have recently cleaned up their interface, and from what I've seen it looks a lot less clunky than it used to, but I haven't yet been able to tell if the entire UX has been overhauled to work better than before.

I was using Stripe as a payment processor, integrated with Xero for accounting. Stripe didn't offer a way to do recurring billing, and Xero doesn't actually process payments, so their recurring billing is nothing more than sending an invoice. I wanted a way to automatically bill someone every month.

Rerun allowed that.

Rerun review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"Great and valuable service"

What do you like best?

The system works beautifully. I am very happy with the automated emails and automated processing. Rerun just upgraded their interface so it is more user friendly and easy to navigate. Their support is outstanding - every time i have contacted them I get the feeling they are really trying to ensure I am 100% satisfied.

What do you dislike?

The interface still needs some work. I have a very large client list - even when I scroll vertically through the list I can't see the bottom of the list from the main screen. I also wish there were better reporting tools so I could create reports and see total sums at the bottom of the report columns. I would also like to see more documentation on importing/syncing with Xero.

I spend a lot less time chasing after late payments, making deposits, etc. I love that this is not costing me any more than using PayPal, etc. It syncs with Xero, my accounting system and my clients love not having to worry about paying each month so it saves them time as well.

Rerun review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"Simplifies Recurring Revenue Collection"

What do you like best?

I love that I can setup my clients and recurring payment terms and it automatically takes care of collecting the payments and notifying my customers that payments have been processed. The new dashboard lets me see what I am expecting to collect this month and where its coming from. Getting setup is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes on my end. It does what I need it to do. It would be nice if there was an integrated ACH or Credit Card Authorization form for my clients to sign in Rerun so I don't have to send that separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rerun is great because there is no monthly charge to use their product. You can try using it for a client or two and see if you like it or not without having to commit to using their software or incur any fees (beyond the ACH or CC fee for the clients you try it for).

This solves my invoice collections problem. I get authorization from all of my clients to have the price for their monthly services automatically processed via ACH at the beginning of the month and I don't have to worry about collecting on my invoices. I always have an A/R balance of $0 by using Rerun.

Rerun review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"Huge reduction in dunning time"

What do you like best?

The customizable automated dunning emails made my life a whole lot easier. Integrated with Quickbooks Online quite well.

What do you dislike?

Setup took some time and the reports are a little hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only barrier is to keep moving customers around from system to system. Otherwise it is easy to trial and although they could improve reports, email customization and setup they all work and once you are up and running you can set it and almost forget it.

Recurring billing headache when cards expire, being able to automate dunning emails on timed events allowed us to just check in occasionally and follow up with a much smaller percentage of customers.

Rerun review by Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.

"Has changed the way I can do business "

What do you like best?

That I can setup automatic recurring billing for my clients. This has opened a door for me to move my clients to monthly billing and to setup payment plans for outstanding A/R. I have set most up to withdrawal from their checking account to avoid higher merchant service fees. You can also charge surcharges for those clients that want to pay by cc.

What do you dislike?

I honesty don't have a dislike. It serves the purpose I need it for and was truly easy to setup and get started.

Collecting past due invoicing and getting paid on time every month without me having to even think about it. Less stress, better cash flow.

Rerun review by Anders T.
Anders T.

"Makes life easy"

What do you like best?

Helps to automate my life and cut down on time i am chasing down payments. Customers like it to.

What do you dislike?

I thought it used to be a little bit clunky but i really like the new user interface and the more I learn how to use it the more I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in and figure it out, Its a little painful in the beginning but its great once its setup

Collecting payments used to take me lots of time and i love how the rerun software helps take it off my mind

Rerun review by Ted R.
Ted R.

"Nice service that takes care of my recurring payments."

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to setup payments one time and let Rerun handles the rest including follow up emails.

What do you dislike?

The old website was a bit outdated but its all solved now with the redesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient setting it up but rely on support if needed.

I'm solving the issue of having to send an invoice to clients every month. I set it and let it do its thing. Another benefit is if the card declines then Rerun sends the follow up emails.

Rerun review by Janet M.
Janet M.

"Easy and seamless transactions"

What do you like best?

Once it's setup, I don't need to worry about payment again.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this is a great product! I have not had any isseus with any part of the program.

Saving time for all my package priced clients. I set up their repeating invoice for their records and my repeating payment option and everything works like clock work!

Learning about Rerun?

* We monitor all Rerun reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.