ResMan

ResMan

ResMan, a cloud-based residential management application, provides the core solutions required for effective property management.

Work for ResMan?

Learning about ResMan?

ResMan Reviews

Ask ResMan a Question
Showing 14 ResMan reviews
ResMan review by <span>James W.</span>
James W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Versatile, Powerful, Affordably Priced Property Management Software!

What do you like best?

There are many attributes I enjoy. The report functionality is excellent. I can run operations or financial reports separate or together. There is a wide variety of report options from pdf to excel to xml. Entering journal entries is smooth and easy. Attachments to JE's can be in many formats.

I love the ease of attaching scanned images to invoices.

Resman listens to the voice of it's users. They are improving the product on a monthly basis and communicate updates very well. I like not having to approve or schedule product upgrades.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to have a subtotal of the amount for the invoices that I am approving.

Customized report functionality could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When comparing Resman, start from the customer's perspective first. How does the software function/integrate for the residents, the leasing staff? Is data entry complicated or simplified? Is the software visually appealing?

Resman is a terrific property management software. It meets the exact needs of onsite managers as well as corporate accounting needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ResMan
ResMan review by <span>Mary G.</span>
Mary G.

Best in their field!

What do you like best?

They've historically focused on evolving the software and listening to their users without nickel and diming for additional features. As a software originally developed by a property management company who had the same problems as other property managers, the software is user friendly, easy to train new users, and has great support from the ResMan team. We can do everything through ResMan, not needing multiple softwares to collect rents, pay bills, and produce financial reports. We HIGHLY recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Concerns as they grow that they will follow the model of the "big players" in the software field and charge for add ons and not listen to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly; cost effective; good training and support

Resman has made it easy to train our team members. We had one new hire ask us what she was missing - it was too easy so she was sure she was missing something!

What Property Management solution do you use?

ResMan review by <span>Jake P.</span>
Jake P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

ResMan is our greatest partner

What do you like best?

ResMan's product is very high level, they are constantly improving, and their customer support is second to none. They integrate well with just about every 3rd party. We are so glad we made the switch over two years ago.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot. Anything that comes up, I let them know and they work on improving it immediately. They could develop a mobile app, but I use the actual website on my phone and it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a growing company with a great base and a big future. Jump in now, don't go with the big expensive clunky products.

Taking my business and reports with me anywhere is a life saver. Accounting and operations are so much more efficient now and we can integrate with just about any third party we want.

ResMan review by <span>Lori M. K.</span>
Lori M. K.

Best Decision Ever

What do you like best?

The ease of use: the program was clearly written for the end user, all the steps make sense. The hyperlinks to click through to the final answer is extremely helpful. The videos are extremely helpful to train our associates. Reports are endless and extremely helpful. Love the ability to combine properties into portfolio reports for our clients, and the performance over prior period reports at a push of a button let you know exactly how you are trending.

What do you dislike?

Few enhancements to reports, ie include percentage on the BV report for monthly and YTD - our clients request a % or $ amount to be explained. Also add ability to type in BV note in the TOTAL lines. Reports to track the rent growth, this would be a great enhancement to the Occupancy trend report so we can see average actual and market rents trending as well over the T-12.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, support teams to guide thru the process.

Financial and operational performance for our clients, in every aspect.

ResMan review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

Great for Property Team

What do you like best?

The ease of training the onsite team. As a program that was built from the ground up with the majority of the end users in mind it is intuitive and easy to train. With this the team is up to speed much quicker and is productive taking care of the residents and prospects quickly.

What do you dislike?

For the Senior Leadership there needs to be some more global reporting. I know that the ResMan team is proactively asking for feedback and making these happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all software I focus on the majority of the users (site team) more than the home office. While the home office is vital, the ease of use for the majority should always win. If you doubt that it is popular just log in to some of the Apartment groups on Linkedin or Facebook and look at the software recommendations. The site teams like Yardi or RealPage but LOVE ResMan.

Site teams spin up time, ease of use. Customer Service.

ResMan review by <span>Kimberly R.</span>
Kimberly R.

Resman Rocks!

What do you like best?

I have used Resman for my last start up property management company and liked them so much that I decided to continue to use them for my new property management company. Resman is very user friendly and I love that it has the ability to be customized with integrations.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I dislike, has nothing to do with the every day use of the software but had to do with the transition from one company to the next. We lost a lot of valuable information going from Resman to Resman and I only wish there was more we could do to get every thing transferred over.

Resman makes it very easy to keep track of our vacancies, lease expiration, resident ledgers/payments and helps us keep on top of our maintenance requests.

Learning about ResMan?

* We monitor all ResMan reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.