ResMan

ResMan

ResMan, a cloud-based residential management application, provides the core solutions required for effective property management.

Work for ResMan?

Learning about ResMan?

ResMan Reviews

Ask ResMan a Question
Showing 15 ResMan reviews
ResMan review by <span>James W.</span>
James W.

"Versatile, Powerful, Affordably Priced Property Management Software!"

What do you like best?

There are many attributes I enjoy. The report functionality is excellent. I can run operations or financial reports separate or together. There is a wide variety of report options from pdf to excel to xml. Entering journal entries is smooth and easy. Attachments to JE's can be in many formats.

I love the ease of attaching scanned images to invoices.

Resman listens to the voice of it's users. They are improving the product on a monthly basis and communicate updates very well. I like not having to approve or schedule product upgrades.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to have a subtotal of the amount for the invoices that I am approving.

Customized report functionality could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When comparing Resman, start from the customer's perspective first. How does the software function/integrate for the residents, the leasing staff? Is data entry complicated or simplified? Is the software visually appealing?

Resman is a terrific property management software. It meets the exact needs of onsite managers as well as corporate accounting needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ResMan
ResMan review by <span>Mary G.</span>
Mary G.

"Best in their field!"

What do you like best?

They've historically focused on evolving the software and listening to their users without nickel and diming for additional features. As a software originally developed by a property management company who had the same problems as other property managers, the software is user friendly, easy to train new users, and has great support from the ResMan team. We can do everything through ResMan, not needing multiple softwares to collect rents, pay bills, and produce financial reports. We HIGHLY recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Concerns as they grow that they will follow the model of the "big players" in the software field and charge for add ons and not listen to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly; cost effective; good training and support

Resman has made it easy to train our team members. We had one new hire ask us what she was missing - it was too easy so she was sure she was missing something!

What Multifamily solution do you use?

ResMan review by <span>Jake P.</span>
Jake P.

"ResMan is our greatest partner"

What do you like best?

ResMan's product is very high level, they are constantly improving, and their customer support is second to none. They integrate well with just about every 3rd party. We are so glad we made the switch over two years ago.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot. Anything that comes up, I let them know and they work on improving it immediately. They could develop a mobile app, but I use the actual website on my phone and it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a growing company with a great base and a big future. Jump in now, don't go with the big expensive clunky products.

Taking my business and reports with me anywhere is a life saver. Accounting and operations are so much more efficient now and we can integrate with just about any third party we want.

ResMan review by <span>Lori M. K.</span>
Lori M. K.

"Best Decision Ever"

What do you like best?

The ease of use: the program was clearly written for the end user, all the steps make sense. The hyperlinks to click through to the final answer is extremely helpful. The videos are extremely helpful to train our associates. Reports are endless and extremely helpful. Love the ability to combine properties into portfolio reports for our clients, and the performance over prior period reports at a push of a button let you know exactly how you are trending.

What do you dislike?

Few enhancements to reports, ie include percentage on the BV report for monthly and YTD - our clients request a % or $ amount to be explained. Also add ability to type in BV note in the TOTAL lines. Reports to track the rent growth, this would be a great enhancement to the Occupancy trend report so we can see average actual and market rents trending as well over the T-12.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, support teams to guide thru the process.

Financial and operational performance for our clients, in every aspect.

ResMan review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great for Property Team"

What do you like best?

The ease of training the onsite team. As a program that was built from the ground up with the majority of the end users in mind it is intuitive and easy to train. With this the team is up to speed much quicker and is productive taking care of the residents and prospects quickly.

What do you dislike?

For the Senior Leadership there needs to be some more global reporting. I know that the ResMan team is proactively asking for feedback and making these happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all software I focus on the majority of the users (site team) more than the home office. While the home office is vital, the ease of use for the majority should always win. If you doubt that it is popular just log in to some of the Apartment groups on Linkedin or Facebook and look at the software recommendations. The site teams like Yardi or RealPage but LOVE ResMan.

Site teams spin up time, ease of use. Customer Service.

ResMan review by <span>Kimberly R.</span>
Kimberly R.

"Resman Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I have used Resman for my last start up property management company and liked them so much that I decided to continue to use them for my new property management company. Resman is very user friendly and I love that it has the ability to be customized with integrations.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I dislike, has nothing to do with the every day use of the software but had to do with the transition from one company to the next. We lost a lot of valuable information going from Resman to Resman and I only wish there was more we could do to get every thing transferred over.

Resman makes it very easy to keep track of our vacancies, lease expiration, resident ledgers/payments and helps us keep on top of our maintenance requests.

ResMan review by <span>Jackie M.</span>
Jackie M.

"Outstanding Software"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use training site.

What do you dislike?

Once set up, transition can go smoother.

The all inclusive package makes it easier for all levels. We are not subjected to purchasing a module we don't need to get the one we do need as other software companies do. Communication options with residents has been a great benefit. No longer are the days of signing up with different companies to handle different procedures.

ResMan review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great Software that integrates with OnSite"

What do you like best?

I love that it is very user friendly and flows well with OnSite Screening.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reports looked a little more like Yardi's reports and it was a little easier to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go with ResMan because it's easy to use as well as has several quality features. I love that you can quickly reach out to all your residents individually or all at once. You can also build templates if you find yourself saying the same message frequently. It is also easy to pull up invoices, ledgers, work orders etc. It integrates easily with websites and OnSite.

We are currently using ResMan for all facets of our property management.

ResMan review by <span>Jazmine W.</span>
Jazmine W.

"Loving the resman"

What do you like best?

I like the colors, the dash board and how everyone in the office even maintenance is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that after I've submitted a work order that I have to go in and complete it I also dont like that I have so many different useless blanks.

Just maintence going in and having to complete work orders is a huge hassle. They dont have time to sit at a computer for 3 or 4 hours to input and complete out work orders. Benefits is that it is compatiable with knock and other leasing platforms.

ResMan review by <span>Maggie P.</span>
Maggie P.

"Controller"

What do you like best?

ResMan is by far cutting edge technology. A sophisticated product yet incredibly user friendly. The design was very well thought threw.

What do you dislike?

We have yet to experience anything we dislike about the product in the almost two years we have been using this software.

We use ResMan for our daily property management and accounting needs. Their ability to interface with so many third party vendors is great and more importantly their implementation team is top notch.

ResMan review by <span>Jenny R.</span>
Jenny R.

"ICO loves ResMan"

What do you like best?

Kathie Cook is great to work with! We changed from AMSI to ResMan and my site teams literally have told me it is "Life Changing"- Wow! They love how easy everything is and they love (and the residents too) love the text messaging.

What do you dislike?

Support is slow and sometimes don't get it.

Fast communication

ResMan review by <span>Careis S.</span>
Careis S.

"Exceptional Program"

What do you like best?

User Friendly with embedded self help options

What do you dislike?

I have nothing but praise for the software

ResMan allows report customization, so the problem solving is limitless, as well as the benefits.

ResMan review by <span>April M.</span>
April M.

"Simple Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy User-interface, industry specific software

What do you dislike?

Typical pains of a start-up, i.e. administration and accounting issues

Software allows for more automation, decentralization of operations and makes process design easy

ResMan review by User

"its super fast and gives alot of information at a screenshopt"

What do you like best?

we love the ability to text customers and stay in constant contact via text

What do you dislike?

some of the loops you go thru to do simple transactions in a residents profile

Recommendations to others considering the product

take your time before switching products and do a lot of research with current resman users

the ability to communicate thru text instead of calling and playing phone tag

ResMan review by Administrator

"Great System, Great People"

What do you like best?

User Friendly, cloud based, great customer service

What do you dislike?

No HUD yet, Constant updates can be great, but also can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No HUD portal rolled out yet. Changing software systems isn't easy, but it's worth it moving to ResMan.

Many more efficiencies with ResMan relating to accounting, leasing and resident retention. Texting feature is great.

Learning about ResMan?

* We monitor all ResMan reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.