Resolve Systems

The Resolve Software System is used to accelerate incident resolution for all types of incidents in customer care, network, and IT operation centers.

Work for Resolve Systems?

Learning about Resolve Systems?

Resolve Systems Reviews

Showing 10 Resolve Systems reviews
Resolve Systems review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"A lightweight and useful program."

What do you like best?

The user interface is pretty easy to navigate. It allows for team collaboration to happen wuickly and effectively. This program in particular has certain features that helps it to stand out from other programs I have used.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system does not respond as quickly as I would like it to. It takes a decent amount of time to update information.

We are able to once again collaborate better as a team to reach our goals. This is a primary tool we use in order to do that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Resolve Systems
Resolve Systems review by Clark M.
Clark M.

"Resolve review"

What do you like best?

Using this system helps cut down on expenses for IT and security issues. I like the real time reporting and how it keeps records of the resolutions.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to come across any issues with this program. I think everything is how it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, I am sure once you start using it you will love it.

We use this for reporting IT technical and security issues within our system. It has helped cut down on response time as well as repair expenses.

What Incident Response solution do you use?

Resolve Systems review by Agency
Agency

"Review on Resolve Systems"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Resolve Systems is that they deliver a very efficient and organized approach for many incident responses. All incident related activities are properly recorded with really good detail. They provide them with fully automated responses. I have also heard that there are a lot of successful workshops which I might like to attend.

What do you dislike?

It seems very complicated at some times, and the sales seem very immature therefore I would advise that you ask a lot of questions when you have problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Trying to think of solutions for It network and security.

Resolve Systems review by SHRIKANT P.
SHRIKANT P.

"Best company ever "

What do you like best?

I have had the best Experience with this company

What do you dislike?

Working from home options may vary depending on the department to department

Using their software does help our department all the productivity

Resolve Systems review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Feedback"

What do you like best?

Escalation pattern is very important in operation tracking and investigation.the feedback tracking helps to see that at any points in Time issue is attended by someone who can handle or who cannot or Incase Some one forget

What do you dislike?

You have to key in every word even when You has reported same thing on that system before.the database should be predictive of same history

Hospiatalty

Resolve Systems review by User

"The system doesn't fully meet our needs"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for an issue.

What do you dislike?

Incident tickets don't have all of the fields needed to fully document the issue other than free form text

It's one area where we can track all issues and assign to the proper team to work the issue.

Resolve Systems review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"great incident management "

What do you like best?

it is a best toll for security teams

workflows built in are great aid

What do you dislike?

UI can be more great

integration with social media may be plus

being a small team this tool made it easy

Resolve Systems review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"Lower the risk"

What do you like best?

Best part I most like is all my need comes in one window.

What do you dislike?

I don't think so is there anything I remember which I dislike

We are using for our call center.

Resolve Systems review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"nice experience "

What do you like best?

nice experience i like ussing the app, it has various options and wide usages

What do you dislike?

it is somewhat slow responding app, when compare to other application

Recommendations to others considering the product

try to improve application performance

ticketing issue

Resolve Systems review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Everything is excellent . All features are very nice

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in this product. I say it's very good in all respect .

Day to day Networking Issue

Learning about Resolve Systems?

* We monitor all Resolve Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.