Resource Guru

Resource scheduling software to manage your team's calendar

Work for Resource Guru?
Hive projmang  2x

Learning about Resource Guru?

Resource Guru Reviews

Ask Resource Guru a Question
Showing 19 Resource Guru reviews
Resource Guru review by <span>Van K.</span>
Van K.

Simple, Elegant, and Useful

What do you like best?

Our Resource Guru account is used to schedule shared resources at a school -- vehicles, meeting rooms, etc. -- and it's been fantastic. Giving teachers the ability to see what's available at a glance on the calendar overview is remarkably helpful and user-friendly!

What do you dislike?

So far, there really haven't been any "dislikes" -- it does what I need it to do quite efficiently and effectively.

Being able to "reserve" a meeting room or a vehicle -- either for a one-time use or on a recurring basis -- was the need that I was trying to meet when I found Resource Guru. It met those needs, and we've been using it every since.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Resource Guru
Resource Guru review by Administrator

Very good plannification tool

What do you like best?

One of the best existing planning tool. It is very flexible and has various options that let you adapt it with your internal processes. The interface is very clear and user-friendly and back-office is simple to use. Allows you precisely manage your ressources, update your planning to keep it efficient and have reports. Very good client service, very reactive and helpful !

What do you dislike?

- No wysiwyg text field for the comments

- More adaptable billing options because can be expensive for big companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it with the trial and be convinced !

Guru is helping to manage creative resources in a web agency. It give their planning to "bookable" users and visibility for the others. It helped to improve the workflow and enhanced our organisation and optimize our worktime.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Resource Guru review by <span>Jerry B.</span>
Jerry B.

An efficient scheduling app for your business

What do you like best?

Resource Guru has been a fantastic app to work with. This app displays employees’ jobs, including client hours and due dates. You can easily adjust your bookings in seconds. Its intuitive interface and useful features make it really easy to get an overview of the projects, as well as to allocate upcoming project bookings to the right team. People can access to their account from anywhere. Its cloud-based dashboard enables users to work from any web browser on virtually any Internet-connected computer. Managing vacations, sick days, maternity leave or any other types of time off can be scheduled by resource guru. You can easily have a look at your projects and clients resources to know which are booked on. One of the best things I have discovered about this app is its too simple to operate. So actually you are getting many facilities just in one app.

What do you dislike?

The only slightly disappointing thing I have found is its loading time when you have to go forward or back a month; sometimes this process takes time which should be fixed soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software works great to manage internal resources of your company. It manages reporting on current status of the work force as well as future planning for projects. The system is user friendly and provides a great interface for managing resources .so I would definitely suggest people to give it a try for a better business purpose.

This online time schedule app manages company’s team schedule very efficiently. Fixing business dates and setting up calendars for your group have been so easy by this app. This app saves business time which makes business more productive and efficient.

Resource Guru review by <span>Kristen G.</span>
Kristen G.

Solid Start to a Promising Service

What do you like best?

It's simple... everything is in one place! My company uses a project management system that we are extremely pleased with. However, as our only Resource Manager, I feel it's lacking in that area. Resource Guru shows me all of my people, all of their tasks, including client, hours and due date. All of this within a calendar view, which is ideal for me as I'm very visual.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it integrated more seamlessly with our projects system. Since we're web developers, we've worked with both APIs to integrate, but I believe if the two companies worked together, they could really be impressive. I'd also like to see a list view option, which they've actually told me is coming. While the calendar is exactly what I need, I do often just need to see all tasks on a resource's plate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to manage internal resources (and let's face it, you do!) use this service. Seriously. Rather than a rough feeling of where you are, you get exact data with a clear visualization of how resources are utilized, what resources are under-utilized, and projection of future utilization. Can't beat that!

Again, I'm the only resource manager within my company. My primary responsibility is to ensure that every resource has a full week, and along with that to project when they will be light. That is exactly what Resource Guru provides me with.

Resource Guru review by User

Reason why i like Resource Guru

What do you like best?

It keeps me updated with the jobs i have to do in a day, week or month and i can track people in the company who is busy who isn't if i need their help so i can find sufficient time to discuss/talk to them Resource Guru is simply the best.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything which i don't like about Resource Guru.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will manage a lot of this and it will make your life easy

Mostly for me its all about time management and jobs

Resource Guru review by <span>Julio C. M.</span>
Julio C. M.

Fast and reliable way to assign tasks and have resource visibility

What do you like best?

The ability to view what my resources are doing.

What do you dislike?

That the mobile version of the page sometime doesn't quite works as expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's free

I can now fast and easily know when my resources will be available

Learning about Resource Guru?

* We monitor all Resource Guru reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.