ResponseTap

Ask ResponseTap a Question
Showing 9 ResponseTap reviews
ResponseTap review by <span>Matthew F.</span>
Matthew F.

Great call tracking and personalised service make ResponseTap a must-have for call centre businesses

What do you like best?

The system is very reliable and the analytics dashboards built into the product are great. We've been able to eek out a lot of useful information and get a much better idea about our customer journey since implementing ResponseTap. The development guys are constantly adding to the feature set, and being able to listen back to calls or retrospectively add a value to a customer interaction is very helpful. On top of this, ResponseTap support is excellent. If ever you have a question about integration, new features, pulling complex reports, their telephone and email support staff are always helpful and quick to reply.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about ResponseTap. In the past, the built-in reports were quite basic, but these have really come into their own light in the past 6 months. As w

ResponseTap allows us to add value to our clients with reliable call tracking and recording. This complements our online activity and helps us to assess the real value of each channel. Using ResponseTap, we've been able to improve our enquiry quality and learn more about which channels drive the best ROI. If you're running a business that handles calls in any way, I would wholeheartedly recommend ResponseTap!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ResponseTap
ResponseTap review by <span>Julia H.</span>
Julia H.

Great personalised service

What do you like best?

ResponseTap support is great. I have monthly catch-ups with my account manager to answer any of my questions and ensure I am making the most of the product and aware of all the updates. The new insights platform gives me some great information and reports which help me assess by campaign performance.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here as I'm pretty pleased with the recent improvements and increased support levels.

ResponseTap's call tracking allows me to assess the performance of campaigns and channels across my operations and therefore increase my ROI.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

ResponseTap review by <span>Stephen M.</span>
Stephen M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Can be difficult to implement

What do you like best?

Easy to implement if you're platform allows it. We have had issues implementing on Episerver due to issues with span tags overriding existing div tags. Good support though.

What do you dislike?

Had a few issues with reporting interface, and some of the tracking initially seems a bit unclear, but early days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your current platform will accept the code and you have the technical ability in-house to make any config changes.

Previously we've been unable to track enquiries back to a source, so our PPC campaigns have been inefficient as we have had no attribution for telephone enquiries. As we've started to receive tracking data we have immediately been able to start refining PPC campaigns to reduce costs.

ResponseTap review by <span>Dani B.</span>
Dani B.

Insightful but sometimes frustrating

What do you like best?

The visibility it gives me over the success of my campaigning. Being able to whittle out some of the less successful marketing strategies has help us focus in both terms of resource and budget,

What do you dislike?

The sometimes confusing interface the lack of Universal Analytics. Also, managing the approach internally has been a bit of a nightmare. Everyone has a different way of working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to weed out the pointless activities in your marketing mix, this, coupled with web analytics is the solution.

Identifying successful online and offline communication channels, which has helped me shut down a number of channels wasting resource, allowing us to focus our efforts on those that worked.

ResponseTap review by <span>Gavin B.</span>
Gavin B.

Tracking Calls from PPC

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can run a PPC campaign for a business that sells online (caravan holidays), but tends to require a phone conversation too discuss specific requirements, before bookings are made. Proving the 'true' number of sales and their associated revenue, that have resulted from PPC activity is a lot easier withthe call scoring option that response tap offer.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the actual user interface of response tap, reporting and setting up campaigns has proved difficult on occasion and things could be more clearly labelled and explained in a better way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a good service that works better with agencies than single users and offers competitive pricing - especially when ran through an agency

the problem of calls into a business and knowing the source of the call has now been solved completely with response tap. we have been able to push more ppc budget forward as we can now quantify that ppc is driving a lot of calls that result in actual sales.

ResponseTap review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

Largely positive, easy to use navigation - however lacked some of the more detailed features

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the back end system made reporting MI easy and allowed for a rapid turnaround of statistics for management.

What do you dislike?

The limited scope for reporting - after using the system for a while I realised that we needed a more in depth set of reports from the system. This meant moving over to Google Analytics for the bulk of the reporting rather than using the RTap system. This wasn't an issue as we were all fairly familiar with GA, however it would've been nice to have these features all in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering if you're looking for a quick and easy way to track ROI across multiple channels and especially useful if you're working with systems that are digitally focused but aren't traditionally ecommerce based.

Tracking ROI and engagement across print and digital in financial services, whereby conversions were unable to be tracked across multiple systems.

Learning about ResponseTap?

* We monitor all ResponseTap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.