ResponsiBid

ResponsiBid Reviews

Ask ResponsiBID a Question
Showing 4 ResponsiBID reviews
ResponsiBID review by User

"This is really difficult and not user friendly."

What do you like best?

It is nice to have such a way to get bids when you don't window wash or whatever.

What do you dislike?

There are honestly so many problems when it comes to scheduling with it, or giving a bid to existing customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are also using this to link up with your scheduler, or something that is easier, I do not recommend it.

It was nice to be able to give bids to customers without having to send them to the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ResponsiBid
ResponsiBID review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great way to give estimates online and on the phone!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for the customer to walk through their service needs and get an estimate right there on the spot!

What do you dislike?

I wish it linked with more calendars because I love how easy it is to schedule.

-Estimates for customers

-Scheduling appointments

What Pricing solution do you use?

ResponsiBID review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Responsibid has been a great tool for my company "

What do you like best?

The fact that my customers can come to my website, give themselves an estimate on my companies services, then confirm the job to be scheduled, all in one sequence.

What do you dislike?

I wish the product had a lower cost. I find that my company has needs that cannot get through hthe program without having the premium version

Responsibid is automating the way my customers can give themselves estimates on my website, making it so that am saving time by not having to schedule work that my customers already want.

ResponsiBID review by User

"Responsibid is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Perfect integration with scheduling systems and the ability to send estimates

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection to crew cal can be finnicky

estimate and scheduling

Learning about ResponsiBid?

* We monitor all ResponsiBid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.