ResultFirst

Being a digital marketing company, they're redefining the experience for digital marketing services. For more than 10 years, we’ve been creating powerful brand experiences for our clients worldwide. Our team of 200+ marketing gurus, designers, coders, and project managers know the right technology and renders digital marketing services with the best creative strategies to get you results, fast. Creating online experiences your customers will love, your employees will rally behind, and your competitors will covet big time — that’s our approach.

Work for ResultFirst?

Learning about ResultFirst?

ResultFirst Reviews

Showing 1 ResultFirst review
ResultFirst review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"Unprofessional Service"

What do you like best?

They appeared initially to have good credentials and promised a superior service

What do you dislike?

Like most SEO companies I have had details with they promise you the world, take your money and mess it up.

They promise expert service, no contract, cancellation any time, just payment in advance for each month.

They proceeded to write unintelligible SEO articles which would damage my company's reputation if I didn't completely rewrite them, and altered the core code on my website (which is a complete nono) which stopped my shopping cart working properly causing me lack of income before I figured it out, and cost having to employ a Magento consultant to fix it.

And when I cancelled they issued an invoice for another month's payment and passed it on to a firm of Florida debt collectors.

Oh, and after 5 months work on my keywords my traffic actually decreased.

Don't go near them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your money

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ResultFirst

What Management Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about ResultFirst?

* We monitor all ResultFirst reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.