RESULTS.com

RESULTS.com is a business execution software company that helps small business businesses transform and execute their strategy.

Work for RESULTS.com?

Learning about RESULTS.com?

RESULTS.com Reviews

Ask RESULTS.com a Question
Showing 7 RESULTS.com reviews
RESULTS.com review by <span>Tonner J.</span>
Tonner J.

"How Results changed my organization "

What do you like best?

Results was really a one stop shop our team. We organized all our meetings and KPI's through the dashboard and were able to fluidly communicate without jumping around different apps and emails. The customer service reps were always highly available, and eager to get to the root of technical problems if they couldn't find it themselves.

What do you dislike?

It did take some time adjusting to the software. I thought the team did a good job of on boarding and providing help when we needed it, but by myself I definitely ran into some roadblocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a few softwares, try demoing the product. I think after a few Demo's and a meeting with Stephen, you'll have a good enough idea of whether to buy or not. That would be the very least I would do if your looking at performance management software.

We help people eat healthier, and Results.com was fantastic for integrating our core mission into daily and quarterly tasks. It's easy to lose sight of what's important in any industry in the morass of day to day tasks and Results really helps to keep the end in mind.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RESULTS.com
RESULTS.com review by <span>Desiree B.</span>
Desiree B.

"Great Product very tactile and engaging "

What do you like best?

A few things, the traffic light concept of accountability. Tying in an overall strategic plan to the program, and ensuring goals and tasks are tracked.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program is glitchy, many of the issues we have we bring to the attention of the support team and they work to fix it. Would like to see the program evolve to include a CRM or some type of customer tracking model.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have an overall strategy get one in place prior to adopting the program. Ensure you team has full buy in of the program and commitment to using it as a daily tool.

Communication is key in any organization, results allows us to do that ongoing as well as during our weekly results updates meeting.

Benefits are accountability, keeping track and on time with projects, meaningful and productive meetings.

What Strategic Planning solution do you use?

RESULTS.com review by <span>Emily R.</span>
Emily R.

"Software which helps me understand the business I work in."

What do you like best?

*Radical transparency across the organisation, so good to be able to get insight into teams I don't usually see.

*Conversations on the watercooler, I can keep up to date with other people in the company and share good news.

*No.1 is an end to meetings hell, we actually get stuff done and stay on track in meetings now

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say dislike, but it would be really cool if the 1 page plan was built more within the app rather than a separate tab that opens up once you click it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might seem scary at first, and certainly people were apprehensive about implementing 'Radical transparency' but as soon as you do, people respond really well. Certainly worth a try.

Aligning all our teams.

Keeping meetings more focused and being able to delegate tasks on the fly is a game changer.

Overall productivity is up.

My personal sales are up as my manager can see when I'm struggling and need help faster.

RESULTS.com review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Overall good interface and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Good overall program - interface is simple. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

takes a little time to learn it the first time, but not bad. Sharing data from one user to a non user limits you to snag its, but it's workable.

Real time graphics to where you can see how your organization/project is performing.

RESULTS.com review by <span>Sacha A.</span>
Sacha A.

"Solid tool"

What do you like best?

I like the trasparency of the people and teams, and the meeting options

What do you dislike?

Adding tasts can be difficult and I don't think we have all needed options for this.

Problems with accountability in our group which is improved by the transparent results.

RESULTS.com review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"strong building platform - with room for integration improvment"

What do you like best?

i like the interface w/ strategic planning areas and the meeting tracker, helpful to keep meetings on time and objectives logged

What do you dislike?

didnt like the lack of integration with google cal, and as a person who has too many PM platforms - this was just another thing to manage time in / keep updated.

we are working towards our organization / higher level planning. not using as a operational resource

Learning about RESULTS.com?

* We monitor all RESULTS.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.