Retail Pro

Retail Pro is a retail management software platform with powerful POS, inventory, employee, and customer management, back office and reporting capabilities.

Work for Retail Pro?

Learning about Retail Pro?

Retail Pro Reviews

Ask Retail Pro a Question
Showing 16 Retail Pro reviews
Retail Pro review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Easy to use software for retail workers "

What do you like best?

It was super easy to catch on the first time I used it, and even after not using it for a few years it was easy to figure it out again

What do you dislike?

The system tends to move a little slower when bringing up a lot of merchandise at once

I'm able to find items in my store simply by searching not only the SKU but by description as well

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Retail Pro
Retail Pro review by User

"RetailPro is hard to learn how to use but is simple once taught"

What do you like best?

I like that RetailPro makes it easy to keep track of customers purchases and their history so that we can go back and look up what they bought and the sizes they bought.

What do you dislike?

The layout of RetailPro isn't the best. It is hard to use if you weren't trained on it. It is very particular about functions.

We are using this system to mechanize apparel and keep track of inventory. We use it to keep track of customers purchases and history and complete transactions. I have realized that it is beneficial because we can pull reports of the top customers, the latest transactions, monthly earnings by clothing category, and much more.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

Retail Pro review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Amazing POS system "

What do you like best?

This system has all the features that I need in a POS to run all of my in person retail store and my website

What do you dislike?

Can't not think of a thing I dislike about this system

This product allowed my to put my business back together after the Flood on July 30th 2016 in Ellicott City MD. That night 2/3rds of my inventory was destroyed, I was able to use the this system to pull all of my loses together and use to rebuild my store front back up.

Retail Pro review by Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.

"Old software, could use some updates"

What do you like best?

For ringing out customers and simple tasks like that, retail pro is easy and user friendly. It’s basic functions are easy to understand and to teach.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions take several steps to get through to what you’re looking for. I also think that the look of the program could be updated slightly with the times.

NA

Retail Pro review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Satisfaction with Retail Pro"

What do you like best?

Retail Pro is a easy to use. The vendor, JDA, is responsive when we have a question.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. For the most part, it satisfies our essential needs. When using customer functions and entering in new clients, it would be easier to just add in new clients without having to input their name twice if they never shopped before. There should be a way that the name stays present.

We have been using the software Retail Pro for about two months now at our single location, which is a Swimming Pool retail store. Since the day we first launched the software, we have had such an easy time conducting business with our vast customer base. Ringing in sales have never been easier, and we can now, for once, really track our sales by department and so much more. The software was very easy to learn and J.D. Associates was a big part of that! Their training process was not only well-performed, but our teacher made it fun as well!

Retail Pro review by User in Design
User in Design

"Intuitive program"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and intuitive. You can do different sales and slipts with a few touches. Easy access to the receipts.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to load sometimes, specially for cards. Must logon for every purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The loading times for cards is somewhat very slow. I can have a receipt in 10 s ou in 5 min.

I work in a very busy store, and tje program let me do sales with a click. The methods of payment are well divided and in the same screen as the purchases are being made.

Retail Pro review by Belal Ahmad E.
Belal Ahmad E.

"Very Good Experience but with a full ERP Solution"

What do you like best?

1- The speed of the system is the best compared to other POS system.

2- Detailed and Diversified Reports.

3- Easy to use and doesn't need for a lot of manuals.

What do you dislike?

The pooling (System Update) from store POS to Back-office Retail Pro is done each Hour, while I may need to review any store Sales each minute.

Full Control on The inventory Levels

Actual Balance of each Category & Item on a daily basis.

Actual Cost of Goods Sold of each Category

Retail Pro review by Austen C.
Austen C.

"Retail Pro! "

What do you like best?

Great organization features which makes it easy to find products!

What do you dislike?

We wish it was a bit more user friendly. It can take a bit to get the hang of the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! Definitely worth the trial!

Organization!

Retail Pro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very outdated program "

What do you like best?

That it was compatible with my website and it was less expensive than a higher brand

What do you dislike?

It was hard to use especially when trying to sync it to my website for retail. It also was bad with inventory. We had so many problems keeping track of everything and getting it to work well in the store as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get something that won’t make you use three other softwares to do one job.

Inventory and retail sales

Retail Pro review by Ashlynne O.
Ashlynne O.

"retail pro is sufficient and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

it is an easy program and offers a lot of different options for different types of work

What do you dislike?

at times the program can be running slow.

it is an easy way to capture customer information

Retail Pro review by Yuliana R.
Yuliana R.

"It's an easy program to use "

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It becomes very slow to work with. I've worked with this program in multiple employers

It helps track client shopping tracking and a way to store client bio and purchase history.

Retail Pro review by nancy h.
nancy h.

"always on top"

What do you like best?

retail pro gives you great reports and the Rtech employees are always helpful

What do you dislike?

That it costs a lot to upgrade..........

I love the reporting on retail pro.

Retail Pro review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="02500d14-6e67-4453-a10f-58cf9f9cbc04">ahmed r.</span>
ahmed r.
" itemprop="name" />

"Retail Pro Good App"

What do you like best?

It's Easy Pro and very flexible

Classification of products by category

Full control on inventory

What do you dislike?

Very slow in promotions

The coding take long time

Control on the inventory of branches

Retail Pro review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"good application in retail "

What do you like best?

good pos in shops as it retail application

What do you dislike?

slow some times because it use oracle database

Recommendations to others considering the product

RetailPro is good retail app

auto tool in some documents

Retail Pro review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Could use an update "

What do you like best?

Its pretty easy to navigate and teach yourself how to use it

What do you dislike?

It seems a little behind in terms of modern technology, could also be that my store has an older version

Making sure numbers add up, helps keep track of inventory and sales in one place

Retail Pro review by User in Design
User in Design

"Retail pro"

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly and easy to use .

What do you dislike?

The inability to do custom orders in retail pro

We needed a real POS system and it works!

Learning about Retail Pro?

* We monitor all Retail Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.