REthink CRM

Cloud-based real estate customer relationship management application for brokers and agents.

Work for REthink CRM?
Boomtown  real estate crm  2x

Learning about REthink CRM?

Compare REthink CRM to Similar Solutions

REthink CRM Reviews

Ask REthink CRM a Question
Showing 7 REthink CRM reviews
REthink CRM review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

It's a good idea

What do you like best?

I like that I can track the deals throughout the different stages and keep my team on track.

What do you dislike?

It's a good idea but it doesn't really seem to be fully supported by the company. There was just a new update to Salesforce and it misaligned some of the features of ReThink so I had to go back to the settings and figure out what was misaligned, fix it and then return to business as usual. It's not a huge deal as I am an admin but when the Brokers notice the small hiccups when they are in the course of conducting their business it's a sore point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use the full trial, if you are the admin to a team of brokers make sure that it's fast and easy for them to use and they understand its function. As an Admin I live in the platform and know what it does, most of the quirks but sometimes my team doesn't understand how the system is designed and ask for impossible modifications.

visibility, with its connection to SF I am able to report on the fields that mean the most to my team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about REthink CRM
REthink CRM review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

Basic Real Estate CRM

What do you like best?

The custom objects included a lot of the information that we needed, so we didn't have to built it all out ourselves. Being able to refresh our listings with the most recent MLS data made it easy to keep our listings up to date and prevented having to enter listing information more than once. The support team was very responsive.

What do you dislike?

REthink doesn't use the traditional lead and opportunity objects or forecasts, and I feel that is one of the biggest benefits of using the Salesforce platform. Additionally, outside of the the custom objects and the MLS data being refreshed, I did not find the additional features such as the prospect manager all that useful for our company.

We needed a way to track customer information and leads that is specific to residential real estate. Our inside sales agents were able to aggregate all the relevant information and chase some leads. A basic CRM would work, and we hoped that this real estate specific product would be able to better serve our needs. However, we would use this more as a tool to manage transactions rather than for sales and leads.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

REthink CRM review by <span>Deric B. S.</span>
Deric B. S.

The Best CRE Data Centralizer

What do you like best?

There is a lot of system functionality to be aware of. The ReThink team makes the learning the program very easy and is accurate in relaying the potency of what the system actually does for the end-user.

What do you dislike?

The things I dislike about the system may not be there as an issue deriving from ReThink, but rather Salesforce. Therefore, the ReThink system has no features I dislike thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow your team to work first with the base package. Their team knows what they are doing and can help guide for a proper and full implementation.

Retracting the spread of department connectivity is what ReThink is being used for by our firm. It has great pipeline reporting capabilities.

REthink CRM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

Our Rethink Experience

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see all conversations and interactions with each client and have them all in one location. I like that we can track our processes and opportunities.

What do you dislike?

That it is not that user friendly. There is too many fields that are repetitive. The program is not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to use the services they offer in house rather than using a third party. Be clear and concise with your operational techniques and the way you want to use the system.

Communication with our clients was a big issue. We are not the typical real estate company, and therefore, many different members of our team interact with our clients and customers on a daily basis. Communication and knowledge are key factors that have been solved with Rethink

REthink CRM review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Multiple years experience with REThink

What do you like best?

I like REThink because it works similarly to Salesforce. Report creation is fairly intuitive and overall, it seems fairly simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that REThink is using an outdated version of Microsoft Excel. I also believe there are some workflow improvements that could be made to help REThink work faster and more efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Confirm workflows are suited to your unique needs. Encourage REThink to upgrade Microsoft Excel

We use REThink to track our pipeline so it helps us streamline the prospecting process and gives us analytics. We feel more organized and on top of our pursuits. Also, we're able to fairly quickly provide reports for board meetings.

REthink CRM review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

Rethink

What do you like best?

I think this is a nice CRM database because it includes photos of the buildings and allows you to merge and other things as well

What do you dislike?

I'm just starting to learn to use it it seems to be a lot easier to use than some of the

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the trial version against the competitors to see which one you like more

I am just starting to use it but it seems to be a lot easier than some of the competitors and it does commercial and residential for those firms that do you do that

Learning about REthink CRM?

* We monitor all REthink CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare REthink CRM to Similar Solutions