Stackify offers the only developer-friendly cloud-based solution that fully integrates application performance management (APM) with error and logging. Retrace APM allows developers to easily monitor, detect and resolve application issues before they affect the business to ensure a better end user experience. Our goal is to help developers understand every millisecond spent in their code.
- Code-level performance tracking
- App performance reporting & dashboards
- Server & application metrics
- Log searching and monitoring
- Error tracking & monitoring
- Alerts & notifications
- 30 day retention for detail data
- 1,000 errors/logs per device per min
- Language support for .Net, PHP, and Java monitoring.
Traditionally APM products have been too expensive to use in QA environments. We would argue that they are needed there the most to prefix problems before they get to production. The best time to find and prevent software problems is while writing the code. Stackify's Prefix tool is a developer’s best friend for this. Prefix is a lightweight profiler that runs on developer’s workstations to give them details code level tracing. The same visibility they can get in production with Retrace, but instead, they can get it on their workstation