Retreaver

As customers move through various channels, Retreaver travels with them, packaging the information, ensuring you understand their intention and history before you even answer the call.

Work for Retreaver?
Callrail  eos  2x

Learning about Retreaver?

Retreaver Reviews

Ask Retreaver a Question
Retreaver review by <span>Stephen L.</span>
Stephen L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The price. You cannot beat the cost of use. It does everything I need to track phone calls at a fraction of the price of other platforms. I also find it to be more accurate when tracking duration. Customer support has been great as well. Campaign set up is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to show more campaign details to my affiliates if needed such as call hours and geo targeting. Perhaps there is a way to do this but I have yet to see it.

Its easy to use and does everything I need it to do. It allows me to accurately track and record phone calls.

Showing 18 Retreaver reviews
Retreaver review by <span>Florian F.</span>
Florian F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about Retreaver is its ease of use in combination with its efficiency and amount of features. While we do not need even half of them at the moment, it is good to know that our call tracking solution will be able to grow with us, as our business grows.

Also, this all comes at an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

While support has been really helpful in general, my last support ticket seems to have gotten lost somehow and was never answered. Also, it would be great if I were able to pull German cellphone numbers myself instead of having to contact support in order to do so.

Retreaver enables us to track incoming calls to our clients who pay my agency on a PPS basis. Thanks to Retreaver we are able to track down exactly, which assets are generating which amount of revenue for us. This makes it really easy for us to calculate our ROI and to decide, how to distribute our investments across the assets in our portfolio.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Retreaver
Retreaver review by <span>Faraz K.</span>
Faraz K.

Fast, Flexible and User Friendly

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Retreaver is a fast, flexible and user friendly call tracking software. Loading times are insanely quick, making it easy to make last-minute fixes to my call campaigns throughout the day. Once you understand how the system is setup, you can customize how you want calls routed and distributed. Additionally, the design is user-friendly and makes it easy for my affiliates and clients to login and use the system, saving me time when it comes to customer service. Additionally, it's easy for me to login on my phone and view the dashboard when I'm on the go.

What do you dislike?

Currently there isn't a billing feature with Retreaver for me to manage my client accounts. Also, tracking affiliate costs in retreaver (cost per call) is not setup on the affiliate level, but rather from the target side, meaning I track my true costs outside of the system.

I am using routing affiliate marketing campaigns to clients. Retreaver allows me to track the way my calls are routed and improve profitability.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Retreaver review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

There are many positive features about Retreaver, however one of our favorite things is the ability to setup a list of buyers and dynamically route calls based on which buyer has the highest payout.

What do you dislike?

There are some little oddities about retreaver, but overall we dont have many complaints. Its the better system in the pack - which is why we chose them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend retreaver if you are looking for a Dynamic IVR Call Routing System.. If you don't know what that is... then you should definitely call them and find out because... well... its awesome!

Our Business Model would not be possible with out using a system such as Retreaver. Dynamic IVRs, Call Tagging, Customer Tracking, and Billable Durations are some of retreavers greatest features that unlocks our ability to thrive as a Pay-Per-Call Marketingplace.

Retreaver review by <span>Ofir S.</span>
Ofir S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

i liked the customer support and the responsiveness of the team and the guidance about how to get the best out of their platform, Richard and Angela helped me a lot with any question i had and at any time of the day,

they helped me turn my business to a successful one.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of at the moment , i didnt encounter any problems with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

you get a nearly perfect software for the pay per call business (i can recommend the inbound part only im not sure if they do outbound) and you get the highest level of customer support as if you are the only customer.

im not sure i understood the question

Retreaver review by <span>Shendi B.</span>
Shendi B.
Validated Review

Much more than I expected!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy tools to follow for someone that's not so techie.

Mobile optimized is great! I can control many things for my clients to view detail stats about their calls. A Representative is always available to help and guide me with my many questions, Rich is always above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any experience to not like anything yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

After comparing with other similar companies, I must say Retreaver is by far one of the best for me.

PayperCall integration with the tracking platform we're using was very easy (much easier than I expected) Love the fact that is mobile friendly as well, since i'm mobile most of the time.

For a stay home mom/running her own agency, Retreaver has come in very handy for me, budget wise and easy tools/terms to follow is a plus! Highly recommend for someone who is starting venturing paypercall.

Retreaver review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

User interface is very intuitive and user friendly. Runs fast and very smoothly, even when running multiple web apps, browsers and multiple tabs within in each browser, etc. Very rarely do I ever notice any performance issues or lag of any sort.

Specifically, love the ability to route calls and set concurrency caps.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding campaigns/targets to identify if they are live or paused is a tad cumbersome but that could also be user error. lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can do it!

Ability to accept concurrent calls on any given campaign/offer we onboard. Our previous platform lacked that functionality. Creating multiple numbers is a breeze in Retreaver and a feature my buyers often request.

Learning about Retreaver?

* We monitor all Retreaver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.