Retreaver

Retreaver

As customers move through various channels, Retreaver travels with them, packaging the information, ensuring you understand their intention and history before you even answer the call.

Work for Retreaver?

Learning about Retreaver?

Retreaver Reviews

Ask Retreaver a Question
Retreaver review by <span>Will C.</span>
Will C.

"Hands Down The Best Call Platform"

What do you like best?

The call routing features are far superior to other platforms out there. Also having access to many countries is vital.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could sort the call logs by the caller ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The call routing features are superior to anything else you will find.

It's a long list. Call routing, tracking, recording, etc. Enhanced organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Retreaver
Showing 21 Retreaver reviews
Retreaver review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

"Incredibly Intuitive and easy to use. , "

What do you like best?

While I started using Retreaver to keep track of the leads our marketing efforts are sending to clients, the data tagging and routing capabilities are opening new opportunities for my business. Stan is an incredible and dedicated account manager, and he's made sure I was up and running in days.

What do you dislike?

There are a few real-time features I'd like to see added, such as ability for managers to listen in live to calls, however I get the impression it's just a matter of time before Retreaver adds these too.

Our clients and their businesses rely on us to deliver hundreds of calls to them every day, and to make sure those calls are of a high quality. Retreaver handles the volume, tracking and routing better than any call tracking system I've worked with.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Retreaver
Retreaver review by <span>Florian F.</span>
Florian F.

"Great call tracking solution, highly recommended"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Retreaver is its ease of use in combination with its efficiency and amount of features. While we do not need even half of them at the moment, it is good to know that our call tracking solution will be able to grow with us, as our business grows.

Also, this all comes at an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

While support has been really helpful in general, my last support ticket seems to have gotten lost somehow and was never answered. Also, it would be great if I were able to pull German cellphone numbers myself instead of having to contact support in order to do so.

Retreaver enables us to track incoming calls to our clients who pay my agency on a PPS basis. Thanks to Retreaver we are able to track down exactly, which assets are generating which amount of revenue for us. This makes it really easy for us to calculate our ROI and to decide, how to distribute our investments across the assets in our portfolio.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Retreaver review by <span>david c.</span>
david c.

"Great Call Routing Service"

What do you like best?

I have only been using Retreaver for about a month and this is my first time dealing with calls at all, but so far the platform has been able to do everything I ask of it and the customer service is always top notch - any questions or issues at all are resolved pretty much immediately

What do you dislike?

I don't have too many dislikes at all to be honest...its a very robust system and the customer service is very prompt.

We just got into calls and are having huge success with Retreaver. It has become an integral part of our monetization strategy and has opened up a door which we did not know existed. Retreaver is a key aspect of our business and we are just really testing the waters.

Retreaver review by <span>Faraz K.</span>
Faraz K.

"Fast, Flexible and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Retreaver is a fast, flexible and user friendly call tracking software. Loading times are insanely quick, making it easy to make last-minute fixes to my call campaigns throughout the day. Once you understand how the system is setup, you can customize how you want calls routed and distributed. Additionally, the design is user-friendly and makes it easy for my affiliates and clients to login and use the system, saving me time when it comes to customer service. Additionally, it's easy for me to login on my phone and view the dashboard when I'm on the go.

What do you dislike?

Currently there isn't a billing feature with Retreaver for me to manage my client accounts. Also, tracking affiliate costs in retreaver (cost per call) is not setup on the affiliate level, but rather from the target side, meaning I track my true costs outside of the system.

I am using routing affiliate marketing campaigns to clients. Retreaver allows me to track the way my calls are routed and improve profitability.

Retreaver review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

"Retreaver Allows My Business To Thrive"

What do you like best?

There are many positive features about Retreaver, however one of our favorite things is the ability to setup a list of buyers and dynamically route calls based on which buyer has the highest payout.

What do you dislike?

There are some little oddities about retreaver, but overall we dont have many complaints. Its the better system in the pack - which is why we chose them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend retreaver if you are looking for a Dynamic IVR Call Routing System.. If you don't know what that is... then you should definitely call them and find out because... well... its awesome!

Our Business Model would not be possible with out using a system such as Retreaver. Dynamic IVRs, Call Tagging, Customer Tracking, and Billable Durations are some of retreavers greatest features that unlocks our ability to thrive as a Pay-Per-Call Marketingplace.

Retreaver review by <span>Ofir S.</span>
Ofir S.

"best routing system with the best support"

What do you like best?

i liked the customer support and the responsiveness of the team and the guidance about how to get the best out of their platform, Richard and Angela helped me a lot with any question i had and at any time of the day,

they helped me turn my business to a successful one.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of at the moment , i didnt encounter any problems with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

you get a nearly perfect software for the pay per call business (i can recommend the inbound part only im not sure if they do outbound) and you get the highest level of customer support as if you are the only customer.

im not sure i understood the question

Retreaver review by <span>Shendi B.</span>
Shendi B.

"Much more than I expected! "

What do you like best?

Easy tools to follow for someone that's not so techie.

Mobile optimized is great! I can control many things for my clients to view detail stats about their calls. A Representative is always available to help and guide me with my many questions, Rich is always above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any experience to not like anything yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

After comparing with other similar companies, I must say Retreaver is by far one of the best for me.

PayperCall integration with the tracking platform we're using was very easy (much easier than I expected) Love the fact that is mobile friendly as well, since i'm mobile most of the time.

For a stay home mom/running her own agency, Retreaver has come in very handy for me, budget wise and easy tools/terms to follow is a plus! Highly recommend for someone who is starting venturing paypercall.

Retreaver review by <span>Kamila  P.</span>
Kamila P.

"Best call tracking provider I’ve worked with "

What do you like best?

Retreaver made it really easy to track in Google Analytics not just the calls my Adwords were sending, but the calls being connected and converted as well.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Very seamless experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it

Best calling tracking company that can be integrated with almost any tracking platform. Use them for all our marketing efforts

Retreaver review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

"Best Call Platform, Superior Customer Service"

What do you like best?

User interface is very intuitive and user friendly. Runs fast and very smoothly, even when running multiple web apps, browsers and multiple tabs within in each browser, etc. Very rarely do I ever notice any performance issues or lag of any sort.

Specifically, love the ability to route calls and set concurrency caps.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding campaigns/targets to identify if they are live or paused is a tad cumbersome but that could also be user error. lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can do it!

Ability to accept concurrent calls on any given campaign/offer we onboard. Our previous platform lacked that functionality. Creating multiple numbers is a breeze in Retreaver and a feature my buyers often request.

Retreaver review by <span>David O.</span>
David O.

"Retreaver call tracking is great"

What do you like best?

Retreaver allows me to easily get to what i need. Their system is simple and easy to use. They also provide a nice API and allow you to set a URL that they will hit upon a conversion which is nice for Goals in Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this company.

Call tracking

Retreaver review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good and reliable service, fairly user friendly site"

What do you like best?

In our experience, Retreaver has been a very reliable resource for call routing. We had an account with CallPixels before, and we received very good customer service from Rich Nolan. So far we have not needed to request assistance from the new team, so have no feedback on customer service yet.

What do you dislike?

We don't feel that the site is very user friendly. For example, once you run a report, you should be automatically sent back to the Generate Reports page to see when the report is ready. Also, some features do not actually work. For example, when looking at a campaign, you can click Numbers and see the phone numbers for that campaign. AT the top of the page is a filters menu, but when you select a different campaign, the page never refreshes to reflect the new campaign selection. If there is a button to accomplish this, we have not been able to locate it. The same scenario is true whether you start from a specific campaign or if you just click Numbers on the left hand menu. Even if I select a campaign and then click Numbers, it takes me to a list of numbers for only the previously viewed campaign, not the one I just selected. Some of the navigation options have at times been confusing, and the literature, though extensive, does not always cover the details we are looking for.

We still use and appreciate the service in light of these things.

We reroute calls for our marketing campaigns through Retreaver. We have had little to no complaints from our own clients, and we have been able to effectively accomplish our goals using the services provided.

Retreaver review by <span>Plamen S.</span>
Plamen S.

"My Best Call Tracker"

What do you like best?

I'm very satisfied with Retreaver services. It fulfills all my needs. The best tracker for calls. I wanted to find exactly the same services and Retreaver is what I wanted.

What do you dislike?

Maybe you can work on the interface to fit the screen on any device.

I have the best tracker with support of Retreaver.

Retreaver review by <span>Stephen L.</span>
Stephen L.

"Basically everything you need at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

The price. You cannot beat the cost of use. It does everything I need to track phone calls at a fraction of the price of other platforms. I also find it to be more accurate when tracking duration. Customer support has been great as well. Campaign set up is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to show more campaign details to my affiliates if needed such as call hours and geo targeting. Perhaps there is a way to do this but I have yet to see it.

Its easy to use and does everything I need it to do. It allows me to accurately track and record phone calls.

Retreaver review by <span>Tom F.</span>
Tom F.

"I choose Retreaver for my call routing and pay per call offer hosting needs"

What do you like best?

Great interface with powerful features!

Integration with legacy tracking and affiliate management systems is comprehensive and accurate

Tagging of inbound calls and rerouting features can't be beat

What do you dislike?

Needs better access to certain target settings for collaborators to see whats happening and whats set including caps and live calls counts

Wish the screens would refresh themselves

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch!

call routing and pay per call offer hosting

tracking media placement's targeting to optimize call generation costs

Retreaver review by <span>Jackie P.</span>
Jackie P.

"The best call platform out there "

What do you like best?

I love the entire user interface. It's very easy to see my reports on desktop and mobile. Also, calls report in real time.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of always having to refresh to see the stats updated.

It's easier to see where 'no answer' calls are starting. It saves me a lot of money.

Retreaver review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Very happy with the support please dont get away from that"

What do you like best?

you have very solid support, sometimes when platforms get too big the stray from that so please keep that the focus as you grow

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a way to remove invalid calls from the interface or block out calls that werent picked up maybe in a seperate section so pubs dont get them confused with calls that were answered

trying to keep costs low enough to be profitable sometimes if the calls are lasting too long its not worth the money you get

Retreaver review by <span>Anar G.</span>
Anar G.

"Working experience with retreaver"

What do you like best?

They have awesome support available via skype

They functionality in terms or running high volume ppc campaigns is incredible.

After trying many platforms including invoca i found retreaver as best solution

What do you dislike?

The only con is lack of affiliate interfacr like hassoffers or invoca has

Recommendations to others considering the product

No better software for call campaigns available at this moment

Paypercall campaign optimization

Management of high volume centers with CC even per hour and many more!

Retreaver review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Retreaver (Callpixels)"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and best platform for call tracking.

What do you dislike?

Prices are little higher for per min, probably they use some third party at the backend like Twilio and thats why they cant do much about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

Easy to manage Affiliates

Easy to Manage Billing for each affiliate

Each to manage calls by targets, number and Campaigns.

Retreaver review by <span>Tyler W.</span>
Tyler W.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Features and online dashboard, simple to use and priced very fair

What do you dislike?

Support is very technical and talks "too tech savy" for us at times.

Marketing tracking and conversion

Retreaver review by Executive Sponsor in Online Media
Executive Sponsor in Online Media

"Retreaver"

What do you like best?

call routing functionality is outstanding and pretty easy to use. very feature rich

What do you dislike?

would like oppt. to lower per minute fees at higher usage tiers

customers who come to my website(s) for insurance quotes or other products many times wish to speak to agents over phone. I am able to route customers efficiently to the correct party who can assist them based on IVR or Form responses

Retreaver review by Administrator

"Great platform and service"

What do you like best?

Great technology, comfortable interface.

Best thing is the support- Richard is always there when i need something

What do you dislike?

none. every think on the platform is great

PPC tracking

Learn more about Retreaver

Retreaver Videos

Learning about Retreaver?

* We monitor all Retreaver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.