Retreaver

Retreaver

As customers move through various channels, Retreaver travels with them, packaging the information, ensuring you understand their intention and history before you even answer the call.

Work for Retreaver?

Learning about Retreaver?

Retreaver Reviews

Ask Retreaver a Question
Retreaver review by <span>Florian F.</span>
Florian F.

Great call tracking solution, highly recommended

What do you like best?

What I like best about Retreaver is its ease of use in combination with its efficiency and amount of features. While we do not need even half of them at the moment, it is good to know that our call tracking solution will be able to grow with us, as our business grows.

Also, this all comes at an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

While support has been really helpful in general, my last support ticket seems to have gotten lost somehow and was never answered. Also, it would be great if I were able to pull German cellphone numbers myself instead of having to contact support in order to do so.

Retreaver enables us to track incoming calls to our clients who pay my agency on a PPS basis. Thanks to Retreaver we are able to track down exactly, which assets are generating which amount of revenue for us. This makes it really easy for us to calculate our ROI and to decide, how to distribute our investments across the assets in our portfolio.

Showing 21 Retreaver reviews
Retreaver review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

Incredibly Intuitive and easy to use. ,

What do you like best?

While I started using Retreaver to keep track of the leads our marketing efforts are sending to clients, the data tagging and routing capabilities are opening new opportunities for my business. Stan is an incredible and dedicated account manager, and he's made sure I was up and running in days.

What do you dislike?

There are a few real-time features I'd like to see added, such as ability for managers to listen in live to calls, however I get the impression it's just a matter of time before Retreaver adds these too.

Our clients and their businesses rely on us to deliver hundreds of calls to them every day, and to make sure those calls are of a high quality. Retreaver handles the volume, tracking and routing better than any call tracking system I've worked with.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Retreaver
Retreaver review by <span>david c.</span>
david c.

Great Call Routing Service

What do you like best?

I have only been using Retreaver for about a month and this is my first time dealing with calls at all, but so far the platform has been able to do everything I ask of it and the customer service is always top notch - any questions or issues at all are resolved pretty much immediately

What do you dislike?

I don't have too many dislikes at all to be honest...its a very robust system and the customer service is very prompt.

We just got into calls and are having huge success with Retreaver. It has become an integral part of our monetization strategy and has opened up a door which we did not know existed. Retreaver is a key aspect of our business and we are just really testing the waters.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Retreaver review by <span>Faraz K.</span>
Faraz K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fast, Flexible and User Friendly

What do you like best?

Retreaver is a fast, flexible and user friendly call tracking software. Loading times are insanely quick, making it easy to make last-minute fixes to my call campaigns throughout the day. Once you understand how the system is setup, you can customize how you want calls routed and distributed. Additionally, the design is user-friendly and makes it easy for my affiliates and clients to login and use the system, saving me time when it comes to customer service. Additionally, it's easy for me to login on my phone and view the dashboard when I'm on the go.

What do you dislike?

Currently there isn't a billing feature with Retreaver for me to manage my client accounts. Also, tracking affiliate costs in retreaver (cost per call) is not setup on the affiliate level, but rather from the target side, meaning I track my true costs outside of the system.

I am using routing affiliate marketing campaigns to clients. Retreaver allows me to track the way my calls are routed and improve profitability.

Retreaver review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

Retreaver Allows My Business To Thrive

What do you like best?

There are many positive features about Retreaver, however one of our favorite things is the ability to setup a list of buyers and dynamically route calls based on which buyer has the highest payout.

What do you dislike?

There are some little oddities about retreaver, but overall we dont have many complaints. Its the better system in the pack - which is why we chose them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend retreaver if you are looking for a Dynamic IVR Call Routing System.. If you don't know what that is... then you should definitely call them and find out because... well... its awesome!

Our Business Model would not be possible with out using a system such as Retreaver. Dynamic IVRs, Call Tagging, Customer Tracking, and Billable Durations are some of retreavers greatest features that unlocks our ability to thrive as a Pay-Per-Call Marketingplace.

Retreaver review by <span>Ofir S.</span>
Ofir S.

best routing system with the best support

What do you like best?

i liked the customer support and the responsiveness of the team and the guidance about how to get the best out of their platform, Richard and Angela helped me a lot with any question i had and at any time of the day,

they helped me turn my business to a successful one.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of at the moment , i didnt encounter any problems with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

you get a nearly perfect software for the pay per call business (i can recommend the inbound part only im not sure if they do outbound) and you get the highest level of customer support as if you are the only customer.

im not sure i understood the question

Retreaver review by <span>Shendi B.</span>
Shendi B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Much more than I expected!

What do you like best?

Easy tools to follow for someone that's not so techie.

Mobile optimized is great! I can control many things for my clients to view detail stats about their calls. A Representative is always available to help and guide me with my many questions, Rich is always above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any experience to not like anything yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

After comparing with other similar companies, I must say Retreaver is by far one of the best for me.

PayperCall integration with the tracking platform we're using was very easy (much easier than I expected) Love the fact that is mobile friendly as well, since i'm mobile most of the time.

For a stay home mom/running her own agency, Retreaver has come in very handy for me, budget wise and easy tools/terms to follow is a plus! Highly recommend for someone who is starting venturing paypercall.

Learn more about Retreaver

Retreaver Videos

Learning about Retreaver?

* We monitor all Retreaver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.