• I use this
Return Path

Return Path

8 7.5 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Return Path Email Intelligence Solutions for Marketers utilize the world’s most comprehensive set of email intelligence and data to maximize inbox placement rates for your overall program and individual campaigns.

Return Path Reviews (8)

• I like Returnpath's data visualization and the ease of toggling between different graphs and data sets without a page refresh. Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Internet
  • Their email preview is top notch, as well as all of their reporting tools. They are very pro active about keeping and getting you out of the Spam folder. With a... Read More
    0 jcf2qh921 scypxrjzqpqcq8pi03y9xrrp1pqcvju6irttekvachsg31gsx0jayp4ql rlwqoscf
    Dylan M.
    Consultant in Retail
Validated Review

Return Path is best in class

What do you like best?

Return Path continues to deliver quality data for deliverability. I like that Return Path provides multiple products that we utilize: certification, inbox monitor, and now looking forward email client insight.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the reasoning of error/issues are not always accurate.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are continuously trying to increase our reach to our customers' inbox. Return Path has been a great indicator when there has been a block into an account for our global business.

User in Internet - Return Path Review Author
Validated Review

The tool has some very useful features, although the user experience could be improved in places.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is presented in a way that is confusing/misleading. We have had to call our account manager on a few occasions to clarify information.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We use ReturnPath to improve deliverability for our promotional emails campaigns. Returnpath allows us to identify and address root causes of any deliverability issues that we encounter.

Validated Review

Great experience as i can oversight my email target no matter what platform they are using to view i

What do you like best?

Best part of defining my own tags for customizing reports and previewing the email in email agents and different browsers clients are using to view the email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as much, everything is looking okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great & very simple to use tool for monitoring your campaigns

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Mass emails, emails reach, email-marketing

Validated Review

An excellent tool in more ways than one.

What do you like best?

It is a low maintenance tool that is highly effective for solving deliverability issues.

What do you dislike?

I have used ReturnPath for years, and really there is nothing to dislike. I recommend it to everyone who does not already use it.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Increasing deliverability and looking at where my list is opening emails... particularly with regard to mobile.

The Leader in Deliverability

What do you like best?

Their email preview is top notch, as well as all of their reporting tools. They are very pro active about keeping and getting you out of the Spam folder. With a dedicated account manager, hands-on deliverability monitoring can take a back seat.

What do you dislike?

Dedicated services can take a cut out of your budget. Though, if you are a mass sender their services pay for themselves. I definitely recommend to anyone in the lead generation business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for new products from the team their soon!

Tags

* We monitor all Return Path reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Return Path?