Rev

5.0

Rev is a platform that provide document translation services for small and mid-sized businesses around the globe.

Work for Rev?

Learning about Rev?

Rev Reviews

Ask Rev a Question
Showing 6 Rev reviews
Rev review by Janene S.
Janene S.

"Easy to Use and Fast Turnaround on Service"

What do you like best?

The Rev interface is so simple: you just upload your recording files, wait for them to process, review your order and the cost, and submit your order. It's one of the most affordable services on the market, at $1/minute to transcribe files.

Rev allows you to upload standard audio formats, such as MP4 and WMV files. Turnaround on the work is incredibly quick - I have submitted orders that were roughly 6 or 7 hours in total, and received notice the next day that the order was complete. I also like that, if a file is not capable of being transcribed -- for example, in instances where the audio quality is poor -- you are notified and permitted to upload again without any billing penalty. Finally, the transcriptions are very well done. It's very clean and professional looking (we receive ours in Microsoft Word format, although you can request other formats). Also, customer service responds quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like receiving piecemeal notifications when a single transcription within an order containing several transcriptions is complete. In our case, it is more convenient to simply be notified at the end of the order that all transcriptions are complete.

The first and last pages of the documents include company logos and the like. Our files tend to be webinar recordings and we post both that recording and the transcript online when they become available. It's a nuisance to have to delete the extra branding for every transcript. And finally, as would love to be able to export completed transcripts to PDF format (they are available in Word).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rev is one of the most affordable transcription services on the market, wich is ideal for organizations and businesses on a smaller budget. (Fees for us are one dollar per minut of recording, as of this writing). It is very easy to upload files and submit. The work is often completed quickly., and can be easily downloaded when complete.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rev
Rev review by Eileen O.
Eileen O.

"Excellent captioning service"

What do you like best?

The interface is really easy to use and the responsiveness it orders is excellent. The ability to access the files they have created as needed has been very helpful too. The best feature for us has been the reliable accuracy of the caption and transcript files

What do you dislike?

Have no complaints. Excellent service. The turnaround time for longer files can take a bit longer - something to be aware of when ordering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really is an excellent service if you need captioning or transcription services. We have ordered both and have had excellent results. Turnaround time is great, and responsiveness is also very good. It's easy to access a record of orders and if necessary download the cation/transcript files again as needed.

What Transcription solution do you use?

Rev review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Fast translation solution in record time"

What do you like best?

Rev is a software that allows you to translate audios in several formats quickly, it is easy to send the files and with an accessible price. This is usually a great advantage for companies that work with people from several countries, being the most complete software on the market.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this software, on the contrary, I have to say that I had never worked with an efficient team such as Rev, sometimes my files were not good enough to be translated and I received the notification to correct it. and send it without additional costs.

Rev review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Rev is a One of a Kind Company "

What do you like best?

The welcoming and team like atmosphere is something that Rev has perfected. The flexibility of this service is what I like best. I can work from anywhere at anytime. You cannot find that hardly anywhere.

What do you dislike?

What I think could be improved on is there marketability. Hardly anyone I know has heard of this service and I think their lack of adverstising contributes to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For customers, they provide timely communication and care about quality of service more than anything.

Rev review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"Top Notch Transcription Service by Rev"

What do you like best?

The turnaround time at Rev is very quick.

What do you dislike?

When you submit a poor quality audio, you can expect less than perfect transcription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transcription requests are easy to submit and Rev offers a fast turnaround.

Rev review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Excellent service, timely and accurate"

What do you like best?

Quick turnaround, reasonably priced. Easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

So far....nothing! They have been spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best transcription service I have worked with.

Learning about Rev?

* We monitor all Rev reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.