Revamp CRM

Sales & Marketing CRM for small business and etailers

Work for Revamp CRM?

Learning about Revamp CRM?

Revamp CRM Reviews

Ask Revamp CRM a Question
Showing 5 Revamp CRM reviews
Revamp CRM review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Revamp improvements"

What do you like best?

I have always liked REVAMP CRM because it is intuitive and visual...so many other systems have so many steps to get the function you want.

I just posting this review to give feedback on the customer service I experienced. The revamp team were great and very helpful. With their help I was able to get the functions working I needed and I can concentrate on applying this to my business.

For anyone out there....give revamp a go!

What do you dislike?

i would like more online training video's/tutorials

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend people give revamp a try

segmentations and automations

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Revamp CRM
Revamp CRM review by User in Computer Software

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a complete solution. I can upload my users, track the sales, identify when I contacted them and send them a marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Just like any other product, fix some bugs. It does have some bugs and as they develop the product they need to update the FAQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product, might need providing

I have a many contacts that I want to manage through my sales cycle, but also send out marketing campaigns to them. Rather than have to use multiple products, I can just do it all in Revamp CRM. Keep track of my clients, track my sales and campaigns.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Revamp CRM review by Makenna A.
Makenna A.

"Revamp a Service that allows me to organzie all of my contact and is very cost effective"

What do you like best?

Revamp is cost effective and an excellent resource which allows me a call back feature and a way to group and manage my contacts. It has all of the fields I need to manage my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I drag my deals into the Won category this feature half the time does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this Revamp service to all individual managing a rolodex of contacts.

Call Back Feature, Lists, Groups, All Address, Website features.

Revamp CRM review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"My Product Review"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and easy of implementation was great from the start

What do you dislike?

Search features compared to other CRM's I have used seem to need development

New and Repeat customer development include scheduling and Task Mangement

Revamp CRM review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"great service"

What do you like best?

ease of use better than most crm i have tried

What do you dislike?

no automation

this is most important to me.

organization

Learning about Revamp CRM?

* We monitor all Revamp CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.