RevBoss

Automated sales development software. RevBoss helps sales teams find prospects, build pipeline and close deals.

Work for RevBoss?

Learning about RevBoss?

Compare RevBoss to Similar Solutions

RevBoss Reviews

Ask RevBoss a Question
Showing 8 RevBoss reviews
RevBoss review by Carl Z.
Carl Z.

"Return on Investment is the reason we use them. "

What do you like best?

There are many, but let me start with the fact that I think this is not only the future of how smaller businesses generate mid to bottom of the funnel leads if they know how to write, pay attention, and know their target market (not as obvious a skill as one might think). I say future, because I was attracted to the fact that RevBoss uses AI / Machine Learning to help curate data from multiple sources, something I no longer have to do (or I could buy it for huge money). Also, the fact that they include the drip campaign software is another huge win. It's all in one place. Lastly, I say "Smaller business" because in the world of online advertising, the huge software companies outbid the smaller ones, even if the smaller companies have a better more small business focused product (as is the case with our BizAutomation cloud erp product). So this totally evens the playing field, which is a big deal for the smaller companies. We're already gearing up our own software in anticipation of this trend.

What do you dislike?

There could be more help videos on Youtube, but the UI is very intuitive, and their onboarding support really is impressive (they actually care ? What a concept).

Recommendations to others considering the product

When working with any technology, it's important to make sure your read, and learn how to optimize it to meet your end goals.

Generating middle to bottom of the funnel leads, with optimum ROI. There's so many marketing channels to consider these days, and many of them are black holes that take your money and don't return any of it back. This is one that we're happy to put in our marketing mix.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RevBoss
RevBoss review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Dead Simple Leads"

What do you like best?

Easy market validation and content testing. We used RevBoss to test and validate different markets as well as to generate leads within those markets. We could easily A/B test content and sign up processes through the automated emails as well.

What do you dislike?

App UI/UX has room to grow but still very usable. Like most startups, RevBoss built a fantastic MVP. The product delivers the value proposition extremely well. Usually, though, the UI and UX lags behind the quality of the value proposition (as it should according to most startup experts). One or two more iterations on the UI and UX and I'll have virtually 0 to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot - its the best money I spend every month. Working with the RevBoss team is inspiring as I hope my company can provide that quality of support and account management!

We have been able to validate markets (geographically, industry, etc) as well as primary target contact type at each company. We have been able to generate effective copy for cold emails and have worked much of our outbound compaigns through RevBoss.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

RevBoss review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"Great lead gen tool!"

What do you like best?

RevBoss is a great tool for finding new leads and saves you the hassle of finding contact info.

What do you dislike?

At first there were a lot of bugs in the system, but over time they all were worked out accordingly.

RevBoss makes outbound email blasting easier. Since using the platform I've spent less time searching for prospect emails, and have also seen a increase in my overall open rate.

RevBoss review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Great tools, fantastic support"

What do you like best?

The support and customer success teams at RevBoss are fantastic. The onboarding was personalized and one-on-one, and it really helped us get going with the tools. I can't recommend their support team enough.

What do you dislike?

I prefer tools that are displayed inside of Gmail. That said, RevBoss does a great job of integrating seamlessly with Gmail, even though I've got to be on their site to execute.

Their lead generation tools are helpful, but their sales development tools (stage mgmt, drip, mail merge, etc.) are top notch.

RevBoss review by User in Internet

"Enjoy the drip features - questioning the quality of the leads"

What do you like best?

Enjoy the drip feature operating out of my gmail account.

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen any conversions to sales yet. I am wondering if it is the quality of the leads because I was getting more conversions or at least warm leads when I was doing manual data mining and manual e-mailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend RevBoss doing a sample e-mail search so they can get a sense of the types of leads RevBoss supplies.

managing e-mail campaigns instead of manually e-mailing everyone.

RevBoss review by Jim A.
Jim A.

"Rev boss helps me find and reach out to more leads"

What do you like best?

The time that this saves me, it used to take me days or weeks to find and email a thousand clients. With RevBoss I can do it in less than a day.

What do you dislike?

It is still fairly new and has an occasional bug, but they are great at fixing them fast and responding to questions quickly.

Finding leads and improving our sales cycle

RevBoss review by Rodrigo (Rod) B.
Rodrigo (Rod) B.

"Good concept and good company (people and culture), but not good fit for our current stage."

What do you like best?

The sequencing is easy to use and configure and work with mass email.

What do you dislike?

Price was a little high for what I gained while using the software and the bundle offered was not compelling. Should separate into different features: sequencing, data purchase, ...

Prospecting, increasing leads. Not much, other than perfecting sequencing emails and templates.

RevBoss review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great organizer and motivator"

What do you like best?

The program keeps me on task and truly drives me to make contacts.

What do you dislike?

The inability to change dates to fit my schedule

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions if you need to; their customer service is amazing!

Motivation to make those calls! Emails and other outreaches going out on time.

Learning about RevBoss?

* We monitor all RevBoss reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare RevBoss to Similar Solutions