Revcontent

3.8

Revcontent widgets provide increased engagement which results in longer time on the site and more page views

Work for Revcontent?

Learning about Revcontent?

Revcontent Reviews

Ask Revcontent a Question
Showing 2 Revcontent reviews
Revcontent review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A Great Content Solution"

What do you like best?

It’s extremely easy to use, target audiences (language, location, device), and add content.

What do you dislike?

You are limited with a minimum daily budget of $100. It would be great if that was flexible. It would also be great if you could add more than one piece of content at a time.

I’ve encountered issues with disapproved content but the support team is super helpful and quick to respond.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Revcontent
Revcontent review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for publishers!"

What do you like best?

This ad network performs much better than other native advertising units I've put on my websites.

What do you dislike?

I never found the formula for success as an advertiser using Revcontent. Obviously many have though.

Revcontent was excellent for monetizing my website visitors.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Revcontent for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Revcontent?

* We monitor all Revcontent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.