G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

Revenue River Marketing

4.9

Revenue River is a digital marketing & sales innovation agency that specializes in designing and executing digital sales & marketing campaigns aimed at creating sales-ready leads for organizations.

Work for Revenue River Marketing?

Learning about Revenue River?

Revenue River Marketing Reviews

Ask Revenue River a Question
Showing 14 Revenue River reviews
Revenue River review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Quality team and exceptional service."

What do you like best?

The people and their attitude are, hands down, the most appealing offering in Revenue River's portfolio.

What do you dislike?

If I truly had a "dislike", it would be addressed by the agency. I have found them proactive when it comes to any area where improvement is needed. Service is paramount to Eric and his team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've worked with the team at Revenue River for about three years. They've helped define, formulate and implement our digital and content strategy. They've enabled us to stay ahead of the curve and plan for the marketing future of our business. On top of that, my team at Revenue River are quality, trustworthy folks with an interest in the success of their clients.

For someone with almost twenty years of agency experience, I know what it takes to manage a creative group and I'm continually encouraged by how tight and efficient the team at Revenue River are.

Excellent group of strategists, creatives, account managers, technologists there.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Revenue River Marketing
Revenue River review by Marina B.
Marina B.

"Eficaz y util para mi empresa"

What do you like best?

Son una extensi├│n de mi equipo. El talento para cada disciplina de mercadeo es de clase mundial; Me gusta ser entrenado por expertos. Semana tras semana, traen ideas frescas y siguen agregando valor, desafiando lo que sabemos.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no hay nada que no me guste. RR hace un trabajo excepcional en la escucha y el suministro de apoyo y asesoramiento de expertos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo encarecidamente RR a cualquier persona que es la necesidad de ventas o la experiencia de marketing en su negocio. Gran visi├│n de ambas categor├şas. Se adaptan a las necesidades individuales y ayudan a crear metas de negocio ejecutables.

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

Revenue River review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Good people yielding great results!"

What do you like best?

Revenue River was incredibly responsive to our strategic and tactic needs. Whatever our need, they worked to fulfill it. Beyond HubSpot implementation, they assisted with SEO, social media, creative, landing page creation, and more. Yet, it was their strategic contributions -- helping us structure the HubSpot system to achieve our online marketing goals -- which impressed me most!

What do you dislike?

Though Revenue River's creative was clean and concise, we were working to escalate the sophistication of their designs to better suit our evolving brand. In fairness though, that was never their primary responsibility! They excelled at providing the technical, tactical and strategic support we required to maximize our marketing automation investment.

Revenue River review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"Great experience! "

What do you like best?

Communication and the personal touch that RR offers is hands down the best.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not fluke about RR. Like I said this company works hard to take your business to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your company to the next level, Eric and his team can get you there. I've used RR for 4 years now and I truly cannot say enough great things about this company. Please, at least take the time to see what RR has to offer, I will personally guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Mike Rossi

Vice President

Western Slope Driving Institute

Revenue River review by Zach N.
Zach N.

"Trustworthy Long Term Partnership"

What do you like best?

This agency does what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it and they put us, the client, first. Their work is top tier, helping us win multiple awards for marketing and integration. I plan to use Revenue River for as many things as I can for as long as i can. 5 Star group.

What do you dislike?

I wish our offices were closer together but even with the distance they never miss a beat. I also see them several times a year in person for planning or roll out meetings.

Revenue River review by Joseph P S.
Joseph P S.

"Improving my ROI from HubSpot with a team services approach from Revenue River"

What do you like best?

Their integrated services provide a single platform from which to develop and manage a vibrant digital presence that allows me to attract and convert qualified leads into new clients. Revenue River brings a team of excited, dedicated, bright and organized individuals that deliver on time and on budget.

What do you dislike?

To fully maximize my investment in the service it took a commitment of time to complete the on boarding. We all have to manage our time and I had to commit time I was not initially sure would be profitable but it has been profitably utilized.

Revenue River review by Brent B.
Brent B.

"Key Account Management"

What do you like best?

I like the availability of time, the accuracy of relevant help, and suggestions, and the insight that Revenue River brings to my team.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. RR does an outstanding job at listening and supplying expert support and advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend RR to anyone who is need of sales or marketing expertise in their business. Great insight to both categories. They adapt to individual needs and help create executable business goals.

Revenue River review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Top-Notch Digital Marketing Firm"

What do you like best?

Revenue River is strategic and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of any negatives associated with our engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Revenue River knows their stuff and are extremely easy to work with. They took over poorly-performing web and e-commerce sites and quickly turned them around. Revenue River exceeded my expectations and i would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Revenue River review by Rahna F.
Rahna F.

"So happy to be working with the Revenue River team! "

What do you like best?

They have a solution to everything! Any problem or issue that has been presented, has been solved.

What do you dislike?

They are a great team to work with! No dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to jump on board with them. They take your company's needs and make them their own. Nothing is too small or too big for them to overcome.

Revenue River review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Used for years. Outstanding agency. "

What do you like best?

They are an extension of my team. The talent for each marketing discipline is world class; I enjoy being coached by experts. Week after week, they bring fresh ideas and keep adding value, challenging what we know.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a bigger budget to do more!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend without reservation.

Revenue River review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Revenue River has a great staff. They are really good at what they do and are great to work with. "

What do you like best?

The flexibility and quality of their staff. They are really good at what they do. They listen. They go the extra mile.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I don't have more budget to spend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to work with. Real professionals.

Revenue River review by Adam R.
Adam R.

"Vice President of Sales & Marketing"

What do you like best?

I like how engaged and great the people are to work with. I also like the way they communicate with our team.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about Revenue River or any members of their team.

Revenue River review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"Marketing tools"

What do you like best?

I like the way to do the social media content creation, it's a complete tool.

What do you dislike?

It's a complete tool to do my job, maybe there are some customizations to do for email marketing contents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing

Revenue River review by Project Manager in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Project Manager in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Professional & High Quality Performance"

What do you like best?

They work hard to make us happy and that is all we can ask for.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues or dislike with Revenue River.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For your digital marketing and inbound needs -these guys are fantastic.

Learning about Revenue River Marketing?

* We monitor all Revenue River Marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.