Revenue River Marketing

Revenue River is a digital marketing & sales innovation agency that specializes in designing and executing digital sales & marketing campaigns aimed at creating sales-ready leads for organizations.

Work for Revenue River Marketing?

Learning about Revenue River?

Revenue River Marketing Reviews

Ask Revenue River a Question
Showing 13 Revenue River reviews
Revenue River review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

"Quality team and exceptional service."

What do you like best?

The people and their attitude are, hands down, the most appealing offering in Revenue River's portfolio.

What do you dislike?

If I truly had a "dislike", it would be addressed by the agency. I have found them proactive when it comes to any area where improvement is needed. Service is paramount to Eric and his team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've worked with the team at Revenue River for about three years. They've helped define, formulate and implement our digital and content strategy. They've enabled us to stay ahead of the curve and plan for the marketing future of our business. On top of that, my team at Revenue River are quality, trustworthy folks with an interest in the success of their clients.

For someone with almost twenty years of agency experience, I know what it takes to manage a creative group and I'm continually encouraged by how tight and efficient the team at Revenue River are.

Excellent group of strategists, creatives, account managers, technologists there.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Revenue River Marketing
Revenue River review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

"Good people yielding great results!"

What do you like best?

Revenue River was incredibly responsive to our strategic and tactic needs. Whatever our need, they worked to fulfill it. Beyond HubSpot implementation, they assisted with SEO, social media, creative, landing page creation, and more. Yet, it was their strategic contributions -- helping us structure the HubSpot system to achieve our online marketing goals -- which impressed me most!

What do you dislike?

Though Revenue River's creative was clean and concise, we were working to escalate the sophistication of their designs to better suit our evolving brand. In fairness though, that was never their primary responsibility! They excelled at providing the technical, tactical and strategic support we required to maximize our marketing automation investment.

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

Revenue River review by <span>Mike R.</span>
Mike R.

"Great experience! "

What do you like best?

Communication and the personal touch that RR offers is hands down the best.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not fluke about RR. Like I said this company works hard to take your business to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your company to the next level, Eric and his team can get you there. I've used RR for 4 years now and I truly cannot say enough great things about this company. Please, at least take the time to see what RR has to offer, I will personally guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Mike Rossi

Vice President

Western Slope Driving Institute

Revenue River review by <span>Zach N.</span>
Zach N.

"Trustworthy Long Term Partnership"

What do you like best?

This agency does what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it and they put us, the client, first. Their work is top tier, helping us win multiple awards for marketing and integration. I plan to use Revenue River for as many things as I can for as long as i can. 5 Star group.

What do you dislike?

I wish our offices were closer together but even with the distance they never miss a beat. I also see them several times a year in person for planning or roll out meetings.

Revenue River review by <span>Joseph P S.</span>
Joseph P S.

"Improving my ROI from HubSpot with a team services approach from Revenue River"

What do you like best?

Their integrated services provide a single platform from which to develop and manage a vibrant digital presence that allows me to attract and convert qualified leads into new clients. Revenue River brings a team of excited, dedicated, bright and organized individuals that deliver on time and on budget.

What do you dislike?

To fully maximize my investment in the service it took a commitment of time to complete the on boarding. We all have to manage our time and I had to commit time I was not initially sure would be profitable but it has been profitably utilized.

Revenue River review by <span>Brent B.</span>
Brent B.

"Key Account Management"

What do you like best?

I like the availability of time, the accuracy of relevant help, and suggestions, and the insight that Revenue River brings to my team.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. RR does an outstanding job at listening and supplying expert support and advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend RR to anyone who is need of sales or marketing expertise in their business. Great insight to both categories. They adapt to individual needs and help create executable business goals.

Learning about Revenue River Marketing?

* We monitor all Revenue River Marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.