Reviewbox

Reviewbox is a tool designed to help vendors monitor their products on Amazon and other major retail sites.

Work for Reviewbox?
Bazaarvoice starrating  2x

Learning about Reviewbox?

Reviewbox Reviews

Ask Reviewbox a Question
Showing 13 Reviewbox reviews
Reviewbox review by <span>Adam M.</span>
Adam M.

Great tool for tracking Amazon customer sentiment

What do you like best?

Reviewbox provides a very clear, easy-to-read snapshot of product reviews and questions every day.

What do you dislike?

The backend isn't super refined. It's a small quibble, because I don't really login to the web portal often. Most of my interaction is through the daily generated summary snapshot of reviews and questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial of the service first to see if it meets your needs. We were very early adopters, so have seen the program grow and expand over the past couple years. The Reviewbox team is adding features based on customer interests and needs. The web interface is not the smoothest, but I value that they are putting more resources to growing the capabilities over aesthetics.

In addition to the basic review and question monitoring, they have some other programs worth investigating. Their value will depend on what kind of seller you are (1P vs 3P, # SKUs) and access to questions is really only valuable if you intend to answer them!

Reviewbox allows our team to rapidly respond to customer questions and concerns on Amazon. By rapidly responding to poor reviews, we are providing better customer service and can also engage satisfied customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reviewbox
Reviewbox review by <span>Lindsey B.</span>
Lindsey B.

Easy to use, informative software that allows us to continue to grow our business!

What do you like best?

The day to day notifications about reviews and questions we get from Amazon users. It helps me to be able to interact with our clients within a short time frame and recognize potential issues with our listings quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like more is if we were notified instantaneously of our reviews instead of once a day.

Before Reviewbox we didn't have a way to respond to our reviews on Amazon. So we had customers with problems and we were not solving them. This was a huge issue because we love taking care of our buyers! It also shows us how we are doing as far as the quality of our products and the percentage of negative reviews compared to positive. This has driven us to be better and has given us much needed feedback on what we need to improve upon.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

Reviewbox review by <span>Chris W.</span>
Chris W.

Detailed Review and Price Tracking in a Downloadable Format

What do you like best?

I love that all of the gathered review and price information can be exported as a csv. It allows us to really drill down on the details we need to succeed. I also like the email notifications, they let me know what needs my attention first thing in the morning!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have even a little difficulty with is deleting SKUs from reviewbox. It has to be done one at a time. Which is time consuming. However, if I send a file with the SKUs I need to be deleted they take care of it for me in a matter of hours. They really are great to work with.

The team at Reviewbox has gone above and beyond helping us get the information we need. In addition to the review information we needed initially, they built a custom solution and now provide us detailed data from multiple sales channels, three times a day! We had multiple calls and many many emails, as they worked out the details for us, and they remained friendly and professional throughout.

Reviewbox review by <span>Katheryn J.</span>
Katheryn J.

Makes my life so much easier!

What do you like best?

Reviewbox has been great. I love receiving the daily email notifications so I don't have to manually check each product, and the links take me directly to the online review which saves so much time. The dashboard is very user-friendly, too. Jim, the owner, is really easy to work with and super responsive if I ever have questions.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything I dislike - I wanted to see this rolled out to track other e-tailers but that's already in the works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! If you monitor and track reviews, this will make your life so much easier!

Before Reviewbox I had to manually check each product page for new reviews and questions which was cumbersome and took a lot of time. I dreaded doing it. With Reviewbox it's no longer a burden that I put off. Now I actually look forward to my daily Reviewbox notifications. It's much easier to engage with customers, respond in a more timely manner and provide a much better level of service.

Reviewbox review by <span>Melanie G.</span>
Melanie G.

Nothing less than amazing!

What do you like best?

Reviewbox is the easiest and most comprehensive tool to see and monitor reviews for our products on Amazon and other marketplaces. Daily email alerts summarize every review from 1-star to 5-star and also the questions asked. The links take you right to the source saving hours of time researching, which allows us to keep in touch with Customers and react to them immediately. It is definitely changing the way we do business with our Customers and with Amazon.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Reviewbox founder Jim Horey listens and is very responsive in making Reviewbox the right tool for any user. It's not complicated. Page navigation and scrolling enhancements would be helpful but it doesn't affect the quality of the information provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a true value added product that continues to pay for itself in the quality and timeliness of the information it delivers.

Giving the Customer a better experience by listening to their feedback and incorporating it into our continuous improvement initiatives, identifying unauthorized resellers using the Pricebox and Copybox add on tools, having fact based data to communicate back to Amazon with, product development and more.

Reviewbox review by <span>Carrie R.</span>
Carrie R.

Fantastic! Helps lessen my workload!

What do you like best?

Getting a notification email for every new product review or product question. We respond to each and every question and review for over 1200 products. Before Reviewbox it took me several hours a week to comb through them just to find new comments. Now I can respond to customers in less than 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike. Customer service is great and it has really opened up my day to use toward more sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and always updating abilities. I use this software every single day. And the notification emails keep me on top of potential problems.

Saving time and changing customer complaints into raving fans! Before Reviewbox it took me several hours a week to comb through them just to find new comments. Now I can respond to customers in less than 24 hours.

Learning about Reviewbox?

* We monitor all Reviewbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.