ReviewPush

We make online review management easy. Don't miss another review. ReviewPush collects all your online reviews in one place.

Work for ReviewPush?
Revleap 2x

Learning about ReviewPush?

ReviewPush Reviews

Ask ReviewPush a Question
Showing 11 ReviewPush reviews
ReviewPush review by <span>Slomo W.</span>
Slomo W.

ReviewPush helps in getting honest and timely feedback from customers

What do you like best?

What I really like about ReviewPush is that it automatically monitors the reviews left by customers or clients on leading review sites and then notifies me whenever there is a new review posted on my official page on sites like Facebook and FourSquare. It gives my business an edge over others via additional presence on the internet by responding to the reviews posted by customers from the dashboard itself. It also allows me to customize the dashboard for other team members so that responding to online reviews is done only by the concerned employee who is responsible for that task.

What do you dislike?

It completely suits my needs and I am satisfied with its performance. The only minor enhancement I would like to see is the feature for posting the best rated reviews automatically without any approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ReviewPush lives up to my expectations and is definitely worth trying.

I use ReviewPush to get real and honest feedback via customer reviews to increase my rank in the SEO process and also to attract new customers for my business. The biggest advantage of this online review management tool is that it can work with more multiple business locations all over the world at different levels. It has helped me in monitoring the reviews from my customers online and manage them accordingly. Besides getting the reviews, the dashboard allows me to send requests to my regular customers / clients for providing new reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReviewPush
ReviewPush review by <span>Shaun R.</span>
Shaun R.

Track your online reviews through ReviewPush effectively

What do you like best?

ReviewPush has provided a centralized interface which feeds the real time reviews from customers and can be viewed from the dashboard through the Snapshot statistics for a weekly or monthly period.

Whenever the customer will share a review, ReviewPush sends an Email notification to me and then I can go to my dashboard to see the customer’s feedback. From the dashboard itself, I can manage to give a response to the customer and ask for their approval for publishing the review on my site.

Online reviews are collected from all the Social media links like Facebook and Google on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any glitch within the software and it serves its actual purpose very effectively. But I would like to see more features in the reports section for sorting reviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it is not feasible to monitor all the reviews by checking each page of your Social Media presence, ReviewPush helps in eliminating this hindrance. The support team is also very responsive and one can try it for 30 days free of cost.

The main benefit of using ReviewPush is to aggregate the online reviews according to the date on which review was posted, then collecting the overall rating and track our business performance with a comparison in every 30 days.

The dashboard has been categorized for our team within various levels such as Corporate and Regional levels. They also have an Android app which serves my purpose of responding to the reviews in a timely manner.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

ReviewPush review by <span>Lokesh Y.</span>
Lokesh Y.

Software for tracking reviews automatically

What do you like best?

ReviewPush automatically monitors the sites which I want it to review for me on a regular basis daily for viewing new reviews on sites like Google, Facebook, YellowPages, etc. Also, as soon as I receive a business review, I get a notification on my mail about this and I have the option to reply back to it from my mail itself without actually going back to the site and typing my message there.

Since I have multiple locations for my business, ReviewPush allows me to add unlimited number of locations to manage all my reviews from a single place. The reporting feature lets me view my regional or corporate level reports with great UI experience.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little higher than what I expected it to be. You need to spend 39$ per month to have a Single location basic account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As it delivers automated weekly as well as monthly reports, I would recommend it to others. Since, it has a 30 day trial period, one can use it before actually buying it.

Since I don’t have time to monitor all my business reviews all the time, ReviewPush was a very good option for me. Now, I can focus more on my business, as rest of the things are being taken care off by ReviewPush automatically.

It auto-feeds new reviews into a common dashboard user interface and sends me mobile-friendly alerts about them. I can see a 30 day comparison to track the performance efficiently. The app is also available for Android and iOS which lets me use it from anywhere, anytime.

ReviewPush review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

While great in principle, there were several problems with Review Push. Overall, a "C"

What do you like best?

I think the layout is nice and the reports they complete are pretty.

What do you dislike?

1- reports are so low res they can't be printed. 2- we had to do a lot of "work around" to get them to push reviews to certain areas and link directly to the review page and not just a general G+ page. 3-- Some problems weren't resolved in a timely manner---I don't think this company is as large or has as many resources as I thought. Customer service was polite and nice enough, but I just don't see why some of these things were implemented from the get -go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't recommend this product. They should be aware that there is a lot of effort and many things that should be obvious haven't been implemented. Very difficult if you're working with a client who has multiple locations and /or multiple employees at each location (e.g. reviewing a medical office ) Interface has a learning curve that's pretty steep.

We were using it to enhance client reputation irt online reviews. We have realized benefits in that several clients have had their review rating move in a more positive direction.

ReviewPush review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

ReviewPush is a great tool for basic online reputation management

What do you like best?

I love the reporting options to see how all of our businesses are doing on Google and Yelp at any time. I can also download all of our reviews into a CSV.

What do you dislike?

The reviews don't show up in real time. There's not a way to "clear" reviews in the reviews feed as we respond to them. This would help us keep track of the outstanding reviews that still need to be responded to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it against other companies and your own internal requirements.

We use it to help us manage what reviews still need to be responded to. It also saves us time because we no longer have to track all of our reviews manually.

ReviewPush review by <span>Lorenzo G.</span>
Lorenzo G.

great way to get all the reviews

What do you like best?

I like how easy and simple the it is to navigate throughout. I also like how easy I am able to get in contact with other users and partners

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes I get reviews that are weeks or even months late. I wish they would have more features for reporting. It is ver difficult to provide reports from review push

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a better reporting section

A better way to get in touch with customers at a large level

Learning about ReviewPush?

* We monitor all ReviewPush reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.