Reviewsnap

Reviewsnap

Reviewsnap's acclaimed performance management software offers the most flexible, robust, user-friendly and cost-effective online solution on the market today. It includes performance review and 360 degree feedback modules all bundled under one highly affordable annual subscription fee.

Work for Reviewsnap?

Learning about Reviewsnap?

Reviewsnap Reviews

Ask Reviewsnap a Question
Showing 143 Reviewsnap reviews
Reviewsnap review by <span>Sean S.</span>
Sean S.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great for managing performance review process

What do you like best?

This system allows me to easily manage the performance reviews at our company. I love that it automatically sends reminder notifications to employees and managers when they have a to do item.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple funky things about the system. The process for releasing a review for signature is a little clunky and not intuitive so I have to constantly send out instructions to managers for doing this part. I wish the review remained on the dashboard until the signature has been released. Many times this yer a manager would complete the review portion and not release it for signature but there is nothing on the dashboard indicating that there was another step to complete.

We are now consistently completing performance reviews on our staff. Previously this is something that would fall by the way side and reviews were not being completed on a regular basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reviewsnap
Reviewsnap review by <span>Jenna W.</span>
Jenna W.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great output and very additive to firm but the setup process is not completely intuitive.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the employees of our company. Users believe it is very simple which is great. The product is really everything we were looking for. The only part we don't really use is the goals.

What do you dislike?

I'm a user and partially help with administration. The setup process can be challenging. There are a lot of nuances and it isn't totally clear at times. This was our first time using it so hopefully next year will be smoother. Further, it would be great to be able to multiple names on the "reviewers" section. In some cases, employees report to 2 individuals and those 2 individuals work together to fill out the review, however, only 1 of their names is on the report. Further, the reporting function is great, but only allows users to compare themselves to their department and level. It would be great to see how ourselves match up to the firm as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reviewsnap is great, especially for smaller companies. Users believe it is simple. Many questions come up during setup so I'd recommend giving some time so that you can get everything running smoothly before rolling out.

The 360 review is great for employees to receive feedback from peers and others at the firm. It was our first time and provided great insight for all employees including everyone in junior positions up to partners. The performance review process has become much better at the company by putting it online versus through word docs and email.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Reviewsnap review by <span>Kay W. D.</span>
Kay W. D.

We resurrected Review Snap for use when we implemented a Pay for Performance

What do you like best?

The ease of use. When we had questions, the support people were very helpful. There's not a lot of training required for our supervisors or employees. Once we finished getting our information current, it's very intuitive to use, whether you're the one conducting the appraisal, or the person getting appraised. We were able to incorporate individual and corporate goals into the system with ease. We were able to load a matrix linking percentage of raises to the performance review.

What do you dislike?

The only downside would be that we definitely need to learn more about the system's capabilities. We would like to be able to load the pay increase matrix in one place for all employees, rather than individually for all employees.

first time implementation of a pay for performance system for the entire company, including individual goals. A way to track, store and retrieve performance reviews, without filling up our personnel files with paper copies.

Reviewsnap review by <span>Melissa B.</span>
Melissa B.

Off to a good start!

What do you like best?

I like how much we've been able to customize the software to make it fit our needs. I also really like the journal entry feature.

What do you dislike?

Although the software is highly customizable, there are still a couple of things I would like more control over, such as the ability to edit the comment suggestions on my own. Also, sometimes the interface is a little odd. For example, when you click on the main tabs at the top of the screen (i.e. "Administration", "Review Process"), the screen does not change until you click on one of the subcategories below. This took me a while to get used to.

We are a fast-growing law firm and have outgrown our old method of handwritten reviews by the original founding partners. Reviews were becoming stale from year to year there was a concern that we were not accurate capturing our employees' performance because we didn't have a good way to keep records throughout the year (love the journal entry feature) and the partner writing the review often didn't have enough first-hand knowledge of an employee's performance. We've tried 360's in the past to aid in collecting data to write reviews, but employees were hesitant to provide candid feedback because they didn't want their responses to be attributed to them. We've just sent out the invites for our first 360 review period and I'm hopeful we will get better results this time because of the anonymity that the ReviewSnap 360 process provides.

Reviewsnap review by <span>Kevin O.</span>
Kevin O.
Invitation from the software vendor

ReviewSnap is a great organizational tool

What do you like best?

My favorite part about ReviewSnap is that fundamentally it is a great organizational tool. It provides an area for managers to store reviews and documents(emails, excel, etc.) and create goals for employees. Managers often scramble to put together a review at the last moment and ReviewSnap is an easy way to gradually make notes on this throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

The back-end work can be confusing until you've worked out all of the kinks. I would recommend one person become an expert in using it and help create the review templates for everyone else. I still run into issues and I've been using it for a year and a half(but maybe that's more of a reflection of myself - who knows).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one person champion the project and assist others rather than each manager trying to master it themselves.

Yearly and semi-annual employee reviews.

Keeping people accountable for making sure they're completed.

Reviewsnap review by <span>Kris F.</span>
Kris F.
Invitation from the software vendor

Intuitive and easy to administer

What do you like best?

Reviewsnap allows me to manage the review process without micromanaging the Department Heads. It is easy to administer and turnaround times are much faster than other programs I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

Having used archaic methods in the past, I am so thankful to have something that allows me to ensure that our employees are being looked after that I am having difficulty finding something negative to say at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for providing your employees with feedback and keeping your managers on track with automated reminders.

Getting reviews done in a timely manner. When an employee has a work anniversary coming up and we already have the review done and ready to administer, it shows the employee that we care about them and their growth with us.

Learn more about Reviewsnap

Reviewsnap Videos

Learning about Reviewsnap?

* We monitor all Reviewsnap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.