ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers

Track all your online reviews from all major review sites, in one central location.

Work for ReviewTrackers?

Learning about ReviewTrackers?

ReviewTrackers Reviews

Ask ReviewTrackers a Question
Showing 114 ReviewTrackers reviews
ReviewTrackers review by <span>Christopher S.</span>
Christopher S.

"Perfect fit for our needs"

What do you like best?

We checked with other review aggregate companies, but for our needs, ReviewTrackers was the best. Their platform is easy to use and provides us with all the tools we need to see all our reviews in one spot. They make it easy to respond to our member's reviews and reporting is a breeze. It helped us to free-up A LOT, and who doesn't need more time?

What do you dislike?

The only area where they can improve is to add review updates. If a member updates their review, it doesn't seem to update in the system. Still, this service is outstanding! We love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the cost, ReviewTrackers is exceptional. Review tracking these days is SO essential. Not only is the tracking crucial, but responding to reviews (good or bad) is powerful. Knowing how your customers feel about your products or service and being able to improve them from the feedback on reviews is necessary to succeed and flourish in this highly competitive environment.

This saves us hours of time and makes reporting on reviews much easier. The other major benefit is we're able to see reviews from all sources, such as Facebook and Google. We used to only report on Yelp reviews since that was the majority of reviews, but now we can report on all reviews sources. Our reports are FAR more comprehensive. We learned that Yelp was about 65% of all of our reviews, so we were missing out on 35% of all our reviews. This helps with service recovery far more, too, since we can respond to reviews from other sources. Using ReviewTrackers is a major improvement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers review by <span>Tanner H.</span>
Tanner H.

"Powerful Review Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

The RT team makes you feel like you are their biggest client. They are regularly asking for feedback on potential new features and ideas. Whether we are on desktop or mobile, their intuitive software design allows our marketing team to quickly build reports or respond to our customers.

What do you dislike?

We would love more workshop or "how to" videos! Videos that could help us walk through new site features or provide helpful tips on responding to customers (Tips such as placing your location's name within the review response can actually boost your organization's SEO).

In the world of healthcare, word-of-mouth can be make or break for your organization. ReviewTrackers helped us build a stronger online presence by connecting us to our customers quickly. Features such as requesting reviews and custom URL landing pages, gave us incredibly unique ways to gain more reviews for our 100+ locations.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

ReviewTrackers review by <span>Elizabeth G.</span>
Elizabeth G.

"Customer service like none other."

What do you like best?

There isn't a question that the team hasn't answered clearly and promptly. Sometimes a company will sign you on and then the customer service basically signs off. Not ReviewTrackers. I've tried to recruit them to come work for us, but without luck.

I also find the dashboard to be very user friendly. I can jump around with ease and analyze data between our restaurants and different time periods. I know that when I present the data to my CEO, it's spot on.

What do you dislike?

I only wish that the look back period could be automatic for each of the restaurants on each of the various review sites. ReviewTrackers has offered to do a longer look back period upon special request. I would rather it come as part of the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the way to go. It's made it so easy for us to stay on top of our customer reviews. Very useful!

We have used ReviewTrackers data to look at trends with some of our restaurants that were 'popping' with negative reviews.

ReviewTrackers review by <span>Shayna G.</span>
Shayna G.

"Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU."

What do you like best?

I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Stacey and the team at ReviewTrackers are phenomenal. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional, as well as refreshingly fun and friendly. BEST customer service!!! ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We needed visibility into what was being said online about our various office locations and brands. It is imperative in such a fast-paced industry (and with the speed and reach of the internet) to have ONE platform that collects, reports, notifies and assists us in tracking all of this data. Aside from general visibility, we also wish to identify trends and gain valuable insight from our customers and the online community.

ReviewTrackers review by <span>Bill V.</span>
Bill V.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

ReviewTrackers has a great customer success team. Our representative is incredibly responsive, and consistently goes above and beyond to answer questions and provide solutions to us. They are continually adding new features to the platform that is making it easier for me to manage 300+ locations on multiple review platforms.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't engage with them sooner. I have no complaints about their services whatsoever.

ABRA has more than 300 locations and until we implemented ReviewTrackers, we had very little insight into our reputation and customer issues being posted to Google and Yelp in particular. The platform has allowed us to take a disciplined approach to reputation management. In addition, we are a learning organization and take the opportunity to improve very seriously; ReviewTrackers has allowed us spot possible trends and problems that need to be addressed.

ReviewTrackers review by <span>Patrick O.</span>
Patrick O.

"Pure Perfection"

What do you like best?

The app and website are both incredible intuitive, and the most useful information that I need when reviewing reviews are always available in simple, effective charts and reports. Plus you're able to respond to the review straight from the website, increasing my engagement with customers and decreasing the amount of time I spend on tracking reviews.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have any qualms with ReviewTrackers. Because the reasons I use it are pretty basic, everything I want to use them for is provided.

Like I mentioned earlier, it simplifies engaging with customers who have left a review on any major site (Google, FB, yelp, TripAdvisor), which has increased my efficiency.

Learn more about ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers Videos

Learning about ReviewTrackers?

* We monitor all ReviewTrackers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.