Revleap

Revleap

Revleap is the leading online review platform. Our tools focus on positive review growth and artificially intelligent marketing that use your 5 Star reviews to get new customers.

Work for Revleap?

Learning about Revleap?

Revleap Reviews

Ask Revleap a Question
Showing 23 Revleap reviews
Revleap review by <span>Sumit M.</span>
Sumit M.

"One of the best tool I have used"

What do you like best?

it super easy to get started with Revleap and we get a wealth of insights shared amongst the right group of decision-makers.

Got alerts for negative comments on time

Easy to link with different social media platforms

Support is fantastic

Good Increase in traffic from Yelp and Google

What do you dislike?

I think more review sites should be added. I also gave this feedback to them and they told me that they are adding more sites soon so I didn't find anything to be dislike. They have built an awesome platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have become a big fan of their tool and definitely going to recommend others who are struggling to get good reviews and not able to properly monitor them

We were struggling to get an increase in our followers and after using Revleap we saw a significant growth in our followers from all over the world.

Also our clients find it easy to give review on Revleap as they don't have to go through any hectic process.

We are getting new customers from Revleap Re-marketing tool and we have seen a growth of 12% in yelp traffic

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Revleap
Revleap review by <span>Mariles R.</span>
Mariles R.

"Revleap Experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage negative reviews round the clock is very important to our business since we are starting up and making our brand known. This enables us to address negative feedback right away so we can work with our customers to address any issues so that we have the chance to change their view about us.

What do you dislike?

Revleap can send more reminders to new customers to prompt them to provide feedback for our business. This will ensure that every customer reaction/comments gets heard and sending them multiple reminders would ensure that they get the opportunity to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended specially for those who are in the same stage of the business as mine. Building credibility with customers is a major thing and reviews we get from Revleap enables us to address customers concerns right away

Improving customer experience. Getting more reviews allows us to determine how to enhance how we provide service to our customers. Good or negative feedback helps the business but with Revleap, we get a glimpse right away of negative feedback that we get and we are able to promptly find a way to make it a better experience for our customer.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Revleap review by <span>Marianne Mae V.</span>
Marianne Mae V.

"Revleap is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like the Social Media Management feature of Revleap. I have a start up business and I was worried if I could build an audience. When I started using Revleap, I've gained a great number of followers in different Social Media Platform and I gained my ROI in no time.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. I haven't had any bad experience with the tool yet to dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest that they utilize the chat service so that they can be guided on any customization that fits their business needs.

Getting new customers was difficult before Revleap. Now with Revleap, I get more audience and it also helps me in getting good online reviews.

Revleap review by <span>Clarissa O.</span>
Clarissa O.

"Satisfaction when you have Revleap."

What do you like best?

Having a lot of positive reviews compare to not having Revleap. I get notified of negative reviewers before they go online. That's why Revleap builds a good reputation for every business. Also, the platform will follow up with customers automatically which is super helpful. It's kind of like having a full-time team member reply to anyone who has a bad experience, but built-in tool. Totally awesome.

What do you dislike?

Revleap is great! If there is, I think it's the dashboard. It is not that friendly for a “not so techie person” like me or maybe it’s just me the problem is. But I get used to it after a couple of days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful! There's also chat support for some help. Ask if there are any customization that can fit your business.

We have many new customers since we use Revleap. Aside from that, the Social Customer Tracking feature really helps target customers on social media based on their satisfaction score.

Revleap review by <span>patrique c.</span>
patrique c.

"More business opportunities "

What do you like best?

It has been a while since I was able to use a platform how boost lead generation and sales like this one, it was a very good experience and we had much more customers than expected, our company had a very good reputation thanks to revleap reviews management system

What do you dislike?

I think the service is perfect, but maybe the fact that it will take a while to see the results on the market, so you need to be patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to check all the details and options available in the website, it could make a big difference regarding the results you get.

We do use revleap services for lead generation, customer satisfaction and more sales.

We do build step by step a good reputation for our company, to have a stable situation in the market.

Revleap review by <span>arnauld M.</span>
arnauld M.

"One of the best experiences ever "

What do you like best?

We used to work using our own developed tools, and we was doing ok, but one of my friend how's working for another company in the same field explained to me abot revleap services, so I was thinking that we could give it try. And that's what we did, and now I'm really happy that we did.

We do have a much better reputation in the market and we have generated lead to deal with more than we could manage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think the service is very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to adapte the service depending on your strategy

We do manage our reviews in the market to get more traffic and lead generated wish mean inside sales trafiic

Learn more about Revleap

Revleap Downloads

Learning about Revleap?

* We monitor all Revleap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.