Rezdy

3.5

Rezdy integrates with your website to give your customers a convenient and consistent booking experience. Your customers can instantly book from a real-time booking interface displayed on your current website.

Work for Rezdy?

Learning about Rezdy?

Rezdy Reviews

Ask Rezdy a Question
Showing 5 Rezdy reviews
Rezdy review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"A Functional, if Pricey, Tour Platform"

What do you like best?

The Rezdy mobile app's Manifest is a very functional way to check people in and contact missing guests. A nearly flawless way to handle that part of my job.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app does not have functionality to change events times, close events, or change guest status to anything except for "no show." Need to log in through a browser to do the rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've had a very positive experience with Rezdy, but are considering other options because of a price hike which we'd either have to pass to customers or eat ourselves.

It has saved us an untold amount of printing costs in the past 2.5 years, since we no longer need to print off a list of our guests on tours.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rezdy
Rezdy review by Ariel M.
Ariel M.

"Extensive Program with a lot of features. "

What do you like best?

I like the volume of what Rezdy can do. The number of functions that can be used, added, subtracted to make the process of booking customers in are incredible. Rezdy also has a huge hard drive that can hold a very large number of contacts. As the system continue's to be used, the more it holds, and it still works great.

What do you dislike?

What I have found I dislike about Rezdy its speed. The system is very slow compared to other programs I have used. It could also be the work computers that are slow and not just the program but this has been my experience. I also have found that Rezdy can be very inaccurate when it comes to added up how much someone is required to pay. We have to always have a calculator handy otherwise it's very easy to incorrectly charge someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Rezdy is well worth researching into. For the work that we do, I couldn't imagine not having Rezdy as our booking platform - In a way, it seems as though the program is made just for us by how personalised it is so this may be what you are looking for. I think if Rezdy had some updated such as correct calculating and quicker speed it would far exceed many other programs!

We are able to track so far back to when the program was first chosen to be used. We can easier book in return customers just by searching their name and email etc. We also have the ability to write 'log notes' that help support others that may not know what's happened or been spoken about with a customer so we can go into the log notes and be updated rather then seemingly not knowing what we are doing.

What Tour Operator solution do you use?

Rezdy review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Good solution"

What do you like best?

Rezdy is pretty scaleable for most tour providers. It has good basic functionality, and is relatively easy to set-up and use. The team took it onboard easily.

What do you dislike?

New developments are slow and often very obvious missing functionality takes for ever to be considered important enough to be developed. There are a lot of configuration settings and they can be a little fragmented. Company does seem more sales oriented than developing their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review all comparable solutions, do not select the solution purely based on price. If there is missing functionality that is critical for you business, choose a solution that already has the functionality.

Taking various tours online. Increased advanced sales, and pre-payment.

Rezdy review by User

"Good basis but could use improvement"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track bookings through various means, including manifest view, order status, customers, etc. It's useful to track bookings for our small company because we aren't dealing with thousands of customers (more like hundreds). I like that it calculates payments well for you and is very customizable.

What do you dislike?

Too many weird glitches!!! Sometimes if you change payment history or you adjust the balance, it can throw off the entire order and Rezdy won't be able to calculate it right anymore. I also think it's not very easily navigatable. It's quite a clunky software and there are a lot of weird workarounds that I have to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn it through and through because it's a complicated platform- things don't always work as they should so you NEED to learn various workarounds and where the glitches are going to be. You can't be passive or blind with Rezdy.

Tracking bookings for customers for a small travel company is made much easier with a booking software like Rezdy. I can easily look up customers and see what their status is, whether they've paid, etc. It's useful and a really easy way to manage our guests.

Rezdy review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Reservations made simple.. and cheap"

What do you like best?

Rezdy is perhaps the best price to performance product on the market today.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks with the system and some workarounds we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is truly a great product that needs to be seriously considered. In my opinion one of the best, for the price it is the very best.

We were using another program but the fee was per booking and it added up.

Rezdy gives us nearly everything we need for a flat fee.

Learning about Rezdy?

* We monitor all Rezdy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.