RFPIO

RFPIO

RFPIO is a cloud-based RFP software that eliminates the friction often associated with responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs), through a no-nonsense set-up, simple and intuitive user interface, and robust integrations with Salesforce and Slack.

Work for RFPIO?

Learning about RFPIO?

RFPIO Reviews

Ask RFPIO a Question
Showing 55 RFPIO reviews
RFPIO review by <span>Lauren D.</span>
Lauren D.

"RFPIO Makes Responding to RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, and more much easier"

What do you like best?

RFPIO's customer service is amazing! Between weekly training, addressing questions with platform improvements in a matter of days, onboarding has been a pleasure rather than a chore.

We are already seeing benefits on our first few projects by allowing a team to collaborate on the RFP response, and we even had a dedicated training for the team working on the project!

What do you dislike?

Grabbing content on the go that is formatted and ready to add to something outside of RFPIO could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call RFPIO, get a demo, and try it out. You'll love their unique cost structure, easy to use interface, and ability to manage content and projects with a clear view of the workload.

We get a lot of RFPs through web portals that need to be answered in Excel, making collaboration and content editing a major challenge. We now use RFPIO to collaborate as a team across internal and external team members - saving so much time! We bring the Excel template into RFPIO and know how many questions we have to answer, can quickly assess who needs to do what, and spend more time responding to the strategic pieces.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RFPIO
RFPIO review by <span>Barrett K.</span>
Barrett K.

"Best RFP solution out there!"

What do you like best?

After a lot of research, BD calls, and demos, it was very clear that RFPIO was leader in their space. The functionality is amazing and can really make a difference. The auto RFP fill in, answer recommendations, and reporting is far beyond the competition. Lastly, it was important to me that the people I would with, at whatever RFP solution i choose, we're not only great at their job, but great to worth it as well. I am very happy to say that everyone i have worked with at RFPIO has been great!

What do you dislike?

The one downside I have seen so far is there lack of SOC2 level security. However, I have been told that this will be changing in the near future.

At my company we had a few key issues that made us decide to invest in an RFP solution. Our RFPs were consuming too many resources, taking too long, and overall subject matter expects did not want to help out with them because of being asked the same questions over and over again. RFPIO helps reduce all these problems. The main features which help out with these are the: Answer Library, Project Management element, Recommendations, Auto Fill, and the Reporting (helps us better choose which RFPs to go after)

What Proposal solution do you use?

RFPIO review by <span>Berry D.</span>
Berry D.

"A complete and easy to use RFP-tool"

What do you like best?

RFPIO is very intuïtive,in adding new RFPIO-users to a project needs almost no explanation. New RFPIO-users are instantly happy with the way it works and the amount of time it saves them. Besides that it is also good to see that RFPIO really listens to its users and keeps on developing new features that help make our lives even better.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I don't like yet, up until now RFPIO does what needs to be done and keeps adding new options. There are two minor things that I would like to see improved and that are the notifications, the are completely set, I would like to be able to customize those. And the available roles are limited, a customizable permission system would help us create better defined roles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RFPIO is the easiest tool to work with, especially the importing options save you loads of time compared to their competition.

RFPIO has helped us to work together better and helped us to structure our tender-information. Answers to questions are easy to find and to keep them up to date. This saves us a lot of time answering RFP's using the RFPIO knowledge base.

RFPIO helped us raise the quality of our proposals and at the same time saved us time so we were able to respond to even more RFP's. In previous years some RFP's would not have been answered because of available resources.

RFPIO review by <span>Joseph A.</span>
Joseph A.

"Simply the best RFP software out there"

What do you like best?

The software is super easy to use and my team was able to adopt the software quickly. Since administering RFPs is just one part of my job, I don't have a lot of time to train up my team members especially those with non-standard work schedules (developers). Additionally, I don't have a lot of time to chase people around to get them to answer their RFP questions. RFPIO reminds my team members to answer the questions before the deadline I set. And unlike a spreadsheet, I can "send" only the questions I need answered to an individual to keep that person focused; not overwhelmed. Finally, I love that I can reassemble the RFP in its original format or choose to output it in a template that our company designed.

What do you dislike?

No support for fillable PDFs or scanned PDFs, but nobody I've seen can handle these non-standard formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using an older platform to manage your RFPs (Zycus, QVidian, etc.) or handling the process manually, RFPIO will be a treat. It's modern and very easy to use. It works in any browser (even mobile!) and my team loves it. Beyond the RFP process, it functions as an internal answer library for many common questions. Our technical resources love this because teammembers can simply look it up saving time.

We are solving a few different business problems with RFPIO. First and foremost, it's our go-to application for responding to RFPs that come into our organization. Second, we are using it to house all answers to questions that were raised in during any RFP. Because of this, we can keep our responses current for future RFPs and as an added bonus, use this as an internal FAQ to answer many common questions our employees have.

RFPIO review by <span>Jim T.</span>
Jim T.

"A truly valuable solution"

What do you like best?

The solution and team at RFPIO live up to their mission. My top 3 items are:

1. Import process – This was one of the primary reasons we selected RFPIO and it has only gotten better throughout the year. Most enterprises we work with have some cumbersome spreadsheet that they want us to utilize or uploaded to their portal. RFPIO allows us to leverage their solution to get through that entire process with much less effort.

2. Answer Library – We have really leveraged the tagging and star system to help prioritize answers. We find answers in seconds versus the hours it took previously. We also have confidence that they are the most recent and best answer.

3. Their Team – Each time we had a question or needed help, there service and response have been flawless.

What do you dislike?

That we did not find them sooner. Seriously, when I volunteered to take the lead on our RFP process, I did not have a good grasp on how broke it was. We were wasting an enormous amount of time and valuable resources with our manual process.

We have fundamentally changed the way we manage RFPs. We are no longer responding at the 11th hour or burdening valuable internal resources with the same questions. None of that would have been possible without RFPIO.

RFPIO review by <span>Tyler W.</span>
Tyler W.

"A fantastic tool that creates efficiency and drives collaboration. "

What do you like best?

RFPIO has completely changed the proposal process and content creation at our company. Along with a variety of functionality, RFPIO offers the ability to collaborate and share projects across departments and companies, reducing the time it takes to develop content and implement changes across the board. It's easy to use and completely customizable, and has granted our company the freedom to adjust to changes and updates on the go, while maintaining a central source for information and content generation.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, additional points of functionality aren't always intuitive, but there are methods for recommending changes and improvements that the RFPIO team monitors and implements extremely quickly.

RFPIO has become our established tool for creating proposals, executive summaries, and other key content folders. While using RFPIO, our teams have shaved days off of processes that often are difficult only because of the lack of a central content hub. Additionally, RFPIO has provided us access to edit and iterate upon previously generated content, providing the ability to centrally focus our content creation efforts. With RFPIO we have realized a new level of ease in the proposal process.

Learn more about RFPIO

RFPIO Videos

Learning about RFPIO?

* We monitor all RFPIO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.