Rhino Support

Rhino Support Reviews

Showing 4 Rhino reviews
Rhino review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

Easy to use but some issues

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to train employees to use. I like that I can insert pre-written responses and the knowledgebase feature.

What do you dislike?

The search is horrible. If I need to find a previous email from a customer, I have to know their email address. Searching by name and keywords rarely works. I don't always have the email as I remember talking to a customer about an issue but don't know their name, etc. So I have to go through every single closed ticket to find the issue. It is so bad that I've thought of switching solely for this reason.

Have a way for employees to check email when I'm not in the office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rhino Support
Rhino review by <span>Glenn Wallace, R.</span>
Glenn Wallace, R.

Rhino support 5 star review

What do you like best?

I have run their support software for years without ever an issue. Simple to setup and manage my customer support requests.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike. it works great.

Give me a one stop point of entry for customer requests. customers love it.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Rhino review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Easy to Use Live Chat

What do you like best?

They just created a mobile app so that I can answer chats no matter where I am!

What do you dislike?

I like everything I've used so far - including the help desk software that is included for free with the live chat.

Now I can answer questions before people leave my site.

Rhino review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

Overall great

What do you like best?

Overall very useable and easy to get accustomed to using. I've used others similar and found this to be most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's just my computer but it doesn't seem to load and run quite as fast as other programs of equivalent size

Not problem solving per se, but using the software to manage our customer service department

There are not enough reviews of Rhino Support for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Freshdesk Logo
Freshdesk
Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.
Salesforce Service Cloud Logo
Salesforce Service Cloud
The Service Cloud is a social customer service application, built on a SaaS model, that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service needs.
Zendesk Support Logo
Zendesk Support
Give customer support by email, social media, voice, and mobile phone with complete data reporting, TRUSTe certification, and 90+ integrations.
LiveAgent Logo
LiveAgent
LiveAgent is a multi-channel, interactive and easy-to-use customer service software.
Zoho Desk Logo
Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk pulls in all your customer interactions from across multiple channels into a single, clean interface. You can then seamlessly continue these conversations and help customers easily.
TeamSupport Logo
TeamSupport
A powerful customer support suite with a focus on collaboration.
ConnectWise Manage Logo
ConnectWise Manage
Business Automation and PSA
HappyFox Logo
HappyFox
Super simple help desk software, that runs in the cloud, easily suits your business size and growth, enables you provide customer support on multi channels like email, voice and mobile (iOS and Android)
Help Scout Logo
Help Scout
A help desk for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience
Hiver Logo
Hiver
Hiver turns Gmail into a simple, powerful collaboration and customer support tool.

Learning about Rhino Support?

* We monitor all Rhino Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.