RhinoFit

3.6

RhinoFit is an all in one Gym management software.

Work for RhinoFit?

Learning about RhinoFit?

RhinoFit Reviews

Ask RhinoFit a Question
Showing 7 RhinoFit reviews
RhinoFit review by Aaron R.
Aaron R.

"User-friendly interface"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for staff and clients to use. Creating and configuring classes is easy and everything is relatively organized.

What do you dislike?

It seems to benefit CrossFit boxes, especially with how it prioritizes benchmarks and such. Even though it has an Assessment option, loading test scores is cumbersome. If RhinoFit could implement some sort of spreadsheet format where I could easily enter test results into a pre-formatted sorted data collector, I would find more functionality within the software.

I also wish there were self-customization options for iFrame (calendars, kiosks, etc. ) rather than emailing and waiting for RhinoFit tech to do it for me.

The app doesn't seem to work with web browsers on mobile devises. I realize that having clients download the mobile app solves that. Not a huge deal.

I'd like to have time locks on session times. For example, I want to set a 12-hour window prior to the start of class that locks people in or out. Last minute additions or cancellations are frustrating.

Finally, I'd like to see a more mobile friendly kiosk app. In order to use it on my tablet's web browser, I have to zoom in far in order for clients to even see their names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the free trial. It's incomplete but their always adding updates. If you like the general functionality, they are likely to add desirable updates later on!

RhinoFit is helping me keep my schedule straight.By allowing clients to schedule themselves, it frees up more time to take care of other tasks other than coaching.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RhinoFit
RhinoFit review by Luke D.
Luke D.

"Complicated setup and not enough customization."

What do you like best?

I love the price of Rhinofit, but that's pretty much where it ends.

What do you dislike?

The mobile platform and the look of the website feel outdated. The initial setup is not straightforward and complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was looking for a cheaper scheduling platform than the one I am currently using, Mindbody. Rhinofit is definitely cheaper, but there's a good reason. The setup and customizations are much less straightforward and the quality of the product is significantly less. I would only recommend Rhinofit if you are on a very tight budget and you have lots of extra time on your hands to figure it out. Even then, I'm not sure it's a good investment. This is definitely a case of "you get what you pay for".

Rhinofit solves scheduling the scheduling of members taking classes at my gym so it saves times. However, there are better options.

What Gym Management solution do you use?

RhinoFit review by Danny F.
Danny F.

"Pretty easy to use and very simple to understand"

What do you like best?

I can send out emails to multiple members and I am able to control a lot of things where I can envision what I want to do. I can basically run things my own way without having to follow specific instructions.

What do you dislike?

When I write an email to the membership, it directs me to a different page which I am not able to save what I did. More payment providers would be also nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it has features I need which can be very helpful, like digital waivers online for people to sign. This is very easy to use if someone were to want to implement it in their business. They just have to get used to using the program for a little bit and get the hang of it.

RhinoFit review by Andy K.
Andy K.

"Free for small studios or side ventures"

What do you like best?

If your gym isn't the main source of income (or if you just aren't doing very well :( ) then this service is free. We used it at a University and used it to help process a bunch of our payments for group X. It was pretty easy to take care of all that; I'm not sure if it's still being used there.

What do you dislike?

We didn't utilize the class scheduling much as we just had it in the pilot phase of changing how we actually scheduled. It seemed a bit tricky initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it if you have a small gym. It's free!

Taking of payments mostly and tracking participation of how many passes we sold.

RhinoFit review by Matthew Constantino .
Matthew Constantino .

"Rhinofit great fit"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up and the response to my questions are taken care of very fast

What do you dislike?

Could use to have lest key strokes while adding and moving from profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

well worth the time and money. Very easy to use and set up. And if you have any questions they get answered very fast and are clear.

love the class scheduling very helpful to see who is attending and what classes can be dropped for low attendance. great time saver

RhinoFit review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"I've been using Rhinofit for the past 2.5 years and have been satisfied with it. "

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and looks clean. Easy to add clients and process payments

What do you dislike?

Every time I click on something it pops up a question asking me to review Rhinofit, which is why I am doing this review. So I guess it worked lol!

The biggest thing is just being able to keep my clients organized and process online payments for them.

RhinoFit review by Mel B.
Mel B.

"Love the ease of use!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and set up. Love that we can use on our phone as well with the app.

What do you dislike?

Needs more options on how to set up memberships for training session variables, and how it tracks the sessions.

Structure on tracking

Learning about RhinoFit?

* We monitor all RhinoFit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.