RightHello

We deliver high-quality leads for your sales team

Work for RightHello?

RightHello review by <span>Patryk M.</span>
Patryk M.

Lead generation experts

Validated Review
What do you like best?

RightHello is a unique combination of actual data, the best email content writers, and lead generation experts to boost your email campaigns. I appreciate the opportunities I have had to work with our Account Manager and Content Writer Team. They've created very personalized emails which we use even today. They are truly lead generation experts.

What do you dislike?

Overall I am very happy with RightHello. Very likely to recommend those guys. They understand that cold mailing means prospecting into cold accounts without ever making any cold calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have a dedicated Sales Development Representative who will be searching for companies you want to pitch, and Market Response Rep, an inside salesperson who will answer all the coming responses. Be prepared for a regular stream of opportunities that come in from RightHello campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RightHello
RightHello review by <span>Marek M.</span>
Marek M.

Excellent service!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy RightHello makes outbound prospecting. They generate prospects, create content, send emails and track results instead of me.

RightHello also has a great Customer Success team that is always willing to go out of their way to help in any way they can.

Currently they are adding a lot of new features to their app and our team is really excited to try them out!

What do you dislike?

A lack of connection to a different kind of CRMs

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Marketing Services solution do you use?

RightHello review by <span>Krzysztof S.</span>
Krzysztof S.

First experience with Cold mailing

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Human to Human contact with Right Hello team members. Good campaign preparations in terms of mailing texts.

What do you dislike?

Low return on investment. This remark is rather general than related to Right Hello services. I doubt on cold mailing in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to carefully plan the campaign and correctly chose the target upfront.

RightHello review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

Disaster - Cold Email and Lead Generation

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Nice people with good intentions, but the execution was really lacking.

What do you dislike?

Poor follow-up and follow through on many occasions, low-quality writing that needed constant oversight, misleading statements about the breadth and quality of their database in the industries we specified as critical to the campaigns. Unfortunately, the project consumed more and more time with zero results and was a complete waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would carefully evaluate your options and definitely get references from other clients.

RightHello review by <span>Dariusz W.</span>
Dariusz W.

True lead generator

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I liked the results the most. We were able to achieve high open and response rates.

What do you dislike?

At certain time we had too many leads to contact and send offers. We were not prepared for such results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying. You need to experience it by yourself. I have recommended RightHello to 5 or 6 other companies and they are all satisfied.

My goal was to reach out to GPS monitoring companies (software or hardware) with our TACHO•API service.

RightHello review by <span>JAVIER L.</span>
JAVIER L.

Epic Email Campaigns!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Their customer manager service and the creative process

What do you dislike?

I wish they were closer to the US! Time zone can be challenge

Learning about RightHello?

* We monitor all RightHello reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.