RightSignature

RightSignature

186 ratings
1839.310
Compare Request a Demo
With an intuitive user interface, RightSignature replicates the pen-and-paper signing experience in any web browser. Users review documents, fill in form fields, and create an actual, wet-like signature online with a mouse or on the iPhone/iPad/Android touchscreen.

RightSignature Reviews (183 reviews)

• I'm very satisfied with this product. The interface and form field options were perfect for my needs. I also think it's easy to navigate because the layout and...Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Entertainment
  • Ability to sign on my iPhoneRead More
    0 ebp1xaqp0iun1chnetc2xuqtgdo6pthne1buxuv c7o9u9096l 0e23spxyjrvdswnldiiwnl2 j
    Troy L.
    Administrator in Internet
G2 Crowd User: Geno m.

An excellent alternative...

What do you like best?

The pricing is a good deal cheaper than the major competitors, the GUIs/Website is very user-friendly to the tech savvy, as well as the less tech-literate folks who find themselves in need of this service. Additionally, customer service is always available, tech support helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I think the form creation section could use some work. It's as if this capability was thrown in for marketing purposes and hasn't yet been fine-tuned. The system requires an existing form/document to work from thus ignoring my reason for choosing RightSignature...that being the necessity to CREATE a form from SCRATCH. And possibly, I could have spent another hour on this, but opted to wait for some one-to-one coaching on the subject as I am in need of many forms of various configurations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If forms are a major requirement, be certain RightSignature is Right for you by completing what you assume to be your most complex form creation need, during the trial period ;-)

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We needed legally binding client contracts signed immediately and easily, while legally enforceable. Thanks

G2 Crowd User: Beverly L.

Using Right Signature

What do you like best?

I have been using RightSignature for New Hire Packets with BambooHR integrated into the program.

It is very easy to use and set up. I had a conference call set up with Sherri in customer service and she was very helpful in teaching me a few shortcuts. She was great!

I think this will be a huge time saver in getting signed documents out to the clients and then getting them returned.

What do you dislike?

Having to load the documents and set up all the test boxes in some of my documents. It's a lot of work for initialing set up. I'm not sure how this would get resolve since all documents have different types of sections.

I did notice that adding a check box and then trying to size it smaller didn't work well. When I saved the template and reopened it the box gre in size. This should be fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would measure your company's need for online signatures and think about how often you need electronic forms to be filled out. More and more in our industry having electronic sigantures or online documents able to fill out make business run much mor smoothly and at a faster pace.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Document signatures where employees are remote. We will aslo use this for onboarding contractors.

We also have contracts that we will be able to use RightSignature

G2 Crowd User: Kaiser L.

Terrific Product and Customer Service

What do you like best?

I like that the actual documents for are embedded into the page of website for people to view and e-sign.

What do you dislike?

That I can't adjust the size of the embedded form screen. The words on the documents are small and hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend purchasing right signature. It is pretty easy to use and has all the features I need. I like that you can embed the documents to be esigned on the page of your website instead of directing people to a link where it takes them away from the site. Overall I really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly reallyreally really reallly reallyreally really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really...

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Easy signatures, less printing and faxing are what I foresee.

G2 Crowd User: Adam W.
Validated Review

Almost The Perfect Solution.

What do you like best?

It's simple and RightSignatures is constantly trying to role out new benefits to make the process of collecting signatures easier. More affordable than other solutions for 10+ people. I also like each signer has a different color when the doc is signed by multiple people.

What do you dislike?

As of right now you can not send multiple files at once or share templates amongst other users. For example if I need to send three separate pdf's to someone to sign I have to either combine all the pdf in Acrobat first or send each document individually so it is cumbersome. Rightsignature doesn't allow users under the business account to share templates. So if there are 5 users in 1 office sending out the same forms, then each template form has to be created under each users. There should be an Admin who creates template forms to share with other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to send multiple documents at once consider using DocuSign.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Sending documents out to clients has become much more simple. There is less time spent preparing, sending, and receiving documents in our office. There no need to constantly follow up with signers because RightSignature automatically sends out reminders in your behalf. Documents are now more complete when returned.

G2 Crowd User: Darrin D.
Validated Review

RightSignature is intuitive to use; market demand required it

What do you like best?

What I like best about RightSignature is how intuitive it was to use. It's very simple but does a very effective job of delivering the documents we need signed without making our clients download, print, sign and either scan or email back to us. It is also priced right for our size business.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I have an specific dislikes of the product. I have had zero customer complaints and no issues trying to explain what I mean when I say 'e-signature'; it's become commonly accepted and to some extent expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me the product sold itself. It's SO easy to use and understand even a relatively non technical person can follow the logical steps in submitting a document for signature. It's almost idiot proof.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The main issue we run into when we send a document to a client to sign is that in returning the signed document via fax it is often garbled in some spots and hard to read in general. With this product, we don't have that issue. The documents returned to us are pristine.

Tags

* We monitor all RightSignature reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about RightSignature?