RightSignature

With an intuitive user interface, RightSignature replicates the pen-and-paper signing experience in any web browser. Users review documents, fill in form fields, and create an actual, wet-like signature online with a mouse or on the iPhone/iPad/Android touchscreen.

Work for RightSignature?

Learning about RightSignature?

RightSignature Reviews

Ask RightSignature a Question
Showing 240 RightSignature reviews
RightSignature review by John H.
John H.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I love that RightSignature directly integrates with Podio by means of Globiflow. This has allowed us to automate a lot of processes that were completed manually in the past.

What do you dislike?

The client-facing user interface is somewhat clunky. It's not uncommon for clients to open a document, sign, apply their signature, and miss the "submit" step at the end. This slows down our workflow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a good look at their API to make sure it can accomplish what you're looking to do. Also, they have 2 different versions of the software sales/support is great and can answer most questions in one call.

RightSignature has allowed us to speed up the turnaround process and eliminate the time between receiving signed documents and filing/updating projects 0151not to mention the time costs for having an employee do it manually.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RightSignature
RightSignature review by Administrator

"Could be awesome, misses the mark."

What do you like best?

RightSignature does a lot right with its integration into our CRM, when it's working. I don't think they were prepared to be a client of the company that writes our CRM, but when it's working it's one of the smoothest pieces of software we use.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if it's Citrix or if it's e-mail providers, but our clients seem to have a very difficult time successfully completing e-sign documents. Beyond that, if we want to obtain a document that has multiple signees but one wants to come to our office to complete, we have to go through a needlessly busy support process in order to obtain said document. This wouldn't be a big deal except the customer service side of RightSignature is very seriously lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really consider your business use when considering RightSignature. If you're just using it as an e-sign platform, and mostly send documents out to one person at a time, then it'll fit your needs perfectly. If you regularly have multiple clients or people who need to sign documents, then really think about their circumstances. Avoid their customer service if you can help it.

RightSignature provides us with a way to give our clients the ability to sign documents digitally. In this way, it's saved clients time and us time for processing.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

RightSignature review by Consultant

"Secure Document Handling"

What do you like best?

This is a secure method of sending documents for signatures. I use it for contracts and other important documents, knowing that I can download a PDF version or upload it to my Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I send the exact same style of document or even to the same organization and the program often doesn't remember my options or template. I also find that sometimes the document expiration timeline is too short.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice secure option for getting contracts signed and handling secure work orders. This is a professional option.

I have a lot of contracts and work orders that I need to securely handle with clients, including credit card information. This program allows me to manage new contracts in a secure and professional manner.

RightSignature review by Vickie R.
Vickie R.

"Great product for saving time. "

What do you like best?

We've learned over the years that sending contracts by mail to potential clients to sign and return often ends with delays, sometimes taking weeks to get the contracts finalized. Using RightSignature allows us to sign up potential clients much more quickly. It allows us to get information to and from potential clients more speedily and converts potential clients to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some changes to the pdfs cannot be made without having to re-upload the pdf. It would be nice the option to delete emailed pdf's packages that expired or resend them to the potentials without having to redo the packages.

Our firm continually requires documents to be reviewed and signed. Before we started using Right Signature there were time delays in getting signatures when documents were mailed. Our turn around time has improved greatly.

RightSignature review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Right Signature does the job"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily deploy e-signature to documents that you need to get completed quickly. Also, like the reminder functionality that right signature contains.

What do you dislike?

User interface is clunky and not intuitive. It takes a bit for a user to understand how to setup a document. I have found that other e-signature vendors have a better user interface. Also, I have had complaints from signers that the platform is not user friendly when signing on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore other low cost alternatives with a better user interface.

Benefits---Improved efficiency in getting documents signed quickly.

Benefits---easy platform to reference back to historical signed documents

Problems--administrator interface not user friendly; user interface on a mobile device not user friendly.

RightSignature review by Will H.
Will H.

"RightSignature makes getting e-signatures simple and intuitive"

What do you like best?

My company uses RightSignature to collect signatures on contracts. We've learned over the years that sending contracts and asking potential clients to sign and return often ends with the contract never getting signed. Using RightSignature means we get the contract signed while we're on the phone with the potential client. It also makes getting clients copies of signed contracts easy, since RightSignature delivers a signed version to them (or a link where they can download a signed version of the contract).

What do you dislike?

Creating templates in RightSignature is very time consuming, especially because it doesn't always like importing PDFs where fillable fields are in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RightSignature is a simple way of getting contracts signed. Creating templates can take some time, but once they're in place, they're easy to use.

Sending and getting contracts signed via RightSignature simplifies our contracting process. It also has increased the number of contracts we get signed at that time compared to asking clients to fill out and return contracts at a later date.

RightSignature review by Ken A.
Ken A.

"Right Signature makes it easier"

What do you like best?

We very much like the ability to use the mobile app to get signatures. Also, the freedom to custom size the fields (signature, text, date, etc.) to fit whatever document we are using is great. We haven't needed to revise any documents to suit Right Signature.

What do you dislike?

It is a minor inconvenience, but it would be nice if we didn't need to always type in the e-mail address of the signers. It would be handy to have a saved list of names to minimize the amount of time spend prepping the document(s).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works exactly as expected, and the down times are almost non-existent.

Our company continually requires documents to be approved. Before we started using Right Signature there were time delays in getting signatures when any of the necessary personnel were out of the office. Now our signers can be anywhere, and there is minimal delay when needing a signature.

RightSignature review by User

"More than signature management, document management"

What do you like best?

When I receive a document with Right signature, I can preview it as a PDF on screen or print out a copy. After digitally signing a document, I receive an email with the PDF and the document is also saved automatically to the cloud. It keeps it really easy and simple

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about right signature is that the actual signing of documents is a bit tedious. There are a lot of clicks involve and it can get a bit clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Right Signature. Instead of having to open an email, review the document, click to sign, download the signed copy, email it to the counterparty and then follow the same process again for the fully executed version - they make it a lot easier. They email you completed versions of the files AND everything is stored in the cloud.

Right Signature provides a pretty seamless solution for signing and filing important documents

RightSignature review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"RightSignature - Efficient, Easy-to-use, Effective"

What do you like best?

RightSignature is an amazing tool and platform. It allows easy access to PDF documents to be sent instantly, which is a huge bonus in a fast-moving industry where you need forms sent and signed quickly. Further, I like that the program sends notifications to all users when they need to sign, when others have signed, and when the document is finalized.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I dislike about RightSignature, but one is that it is not integrated with other sign-in services such as Google or LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you and your company want to get rid of tedious paperwork and opt for a completely digital, efficient, organized, and fast alternative that leaves administrators, customers, and employees happy, I highly recommend you use RightSignature. It's a perfect tool to solve your problems!

Right now, RightSignature is solving all of our HR paperwork problems. Instead of having to mail in forms or paperwork. Instead, we can send an email for change of address, offer letters, extensions, etc. It's amazing.

RightSignature review by Ari S.
Ari S.

"RightSignature brought my business into the 21st Century."

What do you like best?

We are a property management company. Fed Ex lost a good chunk of business when we signed up with RightSignature. The tool allows us to execute long-distance lease signings with ease and efficiency. When in the field meeting with prospective residents, the mobile app allows us to send applications and other template-based forms with ease from our cell phones.

What do you dislike?

We need to run PDF forms with active fields though Adobe to "flatten" the form before we can run it through RightSignature. It would be nice to have some kind of interface to push active documents from Adobe directly into RighSignature without needing to reset all the signature fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the template feature for forms you use often and be sure to set up the mobile app. You'll be able to conduct business from anywhere with ease.

When residents (particularly young residents whose parents are guaranteeing the lease) cannot be in the same location to sign their lease, RightSignature makes the process efficient and easy.

We can send template forms to residents from our phones while on the go.

We can send lease renewals for signature without requiring residents to make a trip to our corporate office.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Streamlines Process"

What do you like best?

This produce helps to streamline our operations. We can get documents to anyone, anywhere with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about this product. It is cost effective and user friendly

Prior to using RightSignature we had to email or mail important documents. It could take days or weeks before we receive items back. If emailed then paperwork had to be printed and scanned or faxed back. It was very time consuming and sometimes the handwriting of the other person was hard to read. Now we can send documents with the click of a button, they can be filled out online and returned with the click of a button. Files can be saved rather than printed, no more bad handwriting, and no more wait time.

RightSignature review by La Kesha W.
La Kesha W.

"Right Signature Review "

What do you like best?

What I like best about right signature is the ease of use when having documents signed. I have tested and used many other document signing software and this one is by far the easiest one to use. I like that I can save my signature within the app so if Im signing many different documents I am able to just select my signature rather than having to resign this over and over again.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing that I can think of that I dislike about the app. The only thing that I would like to add is an actual right signature app where people can send and signs different documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that anyone who is thinking of switching to right signature test it out with actual use cases.

The biggest business problem that right signature has solved is the ability to get people to sign documents who do not have a computer scanner.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy signing but niche"

What do you like best?

RightSignature is great at what it is meant for - sending documents for review and signature. There are some nice features such as creating templates to apply to multiple individualized documents.

What do you dislike?

While it's great for sending, reviewing, and signing documents, the product is very niche. It does one thing. It boasts integrations with multiple other platforms, but many of those platforms now have added their own e-signature features that may not have all the capabilities of RightSignature but it's a way to eliminate one more platform and password to remember.

We have used RightSignature to send documents quite extensively in the past. It is easy to use and you can add multiple users. We still use RightSignature but to a lesser extent.

RightSignature review by Renea H.
Renea H.

"I have it right with Right Signature"

What do you like best?

Real scenario...Needed an NDA signed by the end of the day for my client. No access to printers, paper, etc. Simply logged into Right Signature, uploaded the document, placed the signature boxes in, sent document in less than 2 minutes. Client was on his iPhone. E Signed document. Business done. 10 minutes.

The interface is incredibly easy, pricing is great and support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Getting people to use it. Some want to still print so the things that require a bit of learning, even from an advanced user perspective, I would say make it a bit more simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Load your documents and create your templates right away when you create the account. It will save you time later.

Time.

I am saving a lot of time which is paramount in my profession.

RightSignature review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great way to collect paperwork remotely!"

What do you like best?

This is a great way for a business to be able to collect the necessary paperwork, especially when you have employees or contractors that are working remotely.

What do you dislike?

Trying to sign my name with the mouse is tough! But it works, and it gives you a retry option, so you can practice a couple and get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent and secure tool that lets you get the legal paperwork you need, done in a timely fashion. This does not have to be just for remote workers either, you can use this in your office, and it can be accessed from a laptop, desktop, tablet or even a smartphone.

Allows you to collect secure legal documents, so contracts, tax id information, banking details to pay by direct deposit. And once you submit, it's set and locked, both parties can see it.

RightSignature review by Administrator

"Secure but Not Mobile Friendly"

What do you like best?

We've used RightSignature for around 5 years now. It has a great desktop interface that is easy to use, but hasn't changed much. The signature audit feature is robust and gives people a lot of confidence about document security. The forms feature is also nice.

What do you dislike?

Mobile support is limited and hard to use -- many people not familiar with the system end up thinking they signed buy haven't due to pinch points in the user interface. It is actually a big problem.

Automates key multi-party document signing, from investment agreements to customer agreements to employee onboarding.

RightSignature review by Penelope M.
Penelope M.

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Right Signature. "

What do you like best?

This is the easiest tool ever. We use it every day. It allows us to get electronic signatures on all types of documents and works great for my virtual company. I also like that it is integrated with ShareFile so that I can file a document, then send it for signature--then I'm done!

The templates are also a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this product besides requiring an answer of 40 characters for a field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it.

Broad flexibility for getting signatures wherever I am with whomever I need. It is easy to use and very reasonably priced. We use it for managing all of the signatures needed for running large clinical research trials.

RightSignature review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"RightSignature has increased productivity and help us reach customers easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Everything is straight foreward and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions in administrator is kind of awkward but most of it can be achieved with patience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call or try out a free trial. Their support staff is really helpful and the software is user friendly. If you have any interactions with clients that involve signing forms/receiving form I recommend giving them a shot.

Signs of proof forms which is a huge hassle when customers cannot access PDF form or have access to a scanner or mail in a hard copy. Rightsignature allows them to sign their forms from almost any device at any time.

RightSignature review by Regina M.
Regina M.

"RightSignature allows me to be more efficient"

What do you like best?

RightSignature has allowed the office to securely send signature documents to clients in a very quick manner thus eliminating the wait that sometimes would stretch for weeks when we utilized the postal service.

What do you dislike?

The inability to merge multiple documents into one PDF for signature. They have to be merged prior to using RightSignature and then uploaded to the service.

As a busy tax office we have signature documents required by the IRS and state taxing authorities which need to be obtained by our office prior to e-filing tax returns. Using RightSignature allows us to send these sensitive documents to clients quick and securely. Signatures sometimes are received within minutes and returns can be filed. Prior to using RIghtSignature these forms would have to be sent in the mail to clients and then we would wait for them to mail them back. It's saved us and our clients time and headaches!

RightSignature review by Thad E.
Thad E.

"RightSignature makes it Easier for us"

What do you like best?

We are a medical staffing company and we have quite a bit of paperwork that is required in order to get our employees to get working in hospitals. This has made it so much easier to get things started so that the employees can begin completing paper work on their own time before coming in and meeting with us.

Also at times one of our clients will come up with a new form to be completed and we can now uploaded and email to our employees and they can complete it at home instead of coming into our office.

It has been wonderful and very convenient. All of our contracts with our travel nurses are completed through this process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that at the end of every year it takes you too long to update the new W-4's.

I always have to remind you to update it & when I do it takes like 3-4 weeks to complete instead of someone having it on the calendar to complete immediately for the new year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes recommend

Contracts signed immediately.

RightSignature review by Jessica I.
Jessica I.

"Easy to use as both employer and employee"

What do you like best?

We use RightSignature through BambooHR for most of our onboarding process. It is very easy to send documents electronically for a quick review and signature. Setting up the templates was easy and they have great customer service if you need quick guidance. The system won't let you move on until you have signed all required locations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the documents can't be opened in a browser as a full page. Some of our employees have complained that the document itself is hard to read - requires scrolling to reach the end of the page, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great if you have a remote employee or are in a crunch and need to get something signed right away. The dashboard is great- able to view the documents that are outstanding and which documents have already been signed. Also, you can set up reminders so documents don't expire.

Easy way to reach our field employees without sending via FedEx, etc. We are able to send a document and receive it back within the hour. Helps with our new hire paperwork and onboarding. We have also used it with several business documents with our clients. No complaints so far!

RightSignature review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Best way to track and monitor documents out for signature"

What do you like best?

I appreciate being able to see when someone first views a document, if they fill it out immediately or come back to it to review. Plus once it is signed, the document is executed and easily referenced.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Documents are easy to create and pricing is fair.

The fastest way to execute broker agreements where both parties received a signed copy upon completion.

RightSignature review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Good integration with ShareFile"

What do you like best?

Integration with ShareFile, ease of use, templates, auto storage of signed documents in ShareFile.

What do you dislike?

Large documents sometimes take a while to sign, and the confirmation of these large files is slow. Also, having to sign in to Right Signature before ShareFile in order for the templates to come across is during the setup process is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it made signature file storage automation easy.

Remote work is much more easily accomplished. Chain of signatures and the audit function of the program is nice. I no longer have to print, sign, scan nor have my clients do it either. Makes working to deadlines much easier and hassle free.

RightSignature review by Lori H.
Lori H.

"We love RightSignature!"

What do you like best?

I like that our clients can sign online using computer or phone. Also, I like that we can specify where signatures or dates or initials need to go instead of having to rely on the customer to know.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the email that the client gets in order to sign something. Some of our clients do not think this is a legit email from me and delete it. I have to send a follow up email saying that it's okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RightSignature is easy to use and is a great tool for getting customers to sign documents.

Signing documents for insurance purposes. Saves time and paper.

RightSignature review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"RightSignature Review"

What do you like best?

Our clients are much happier with electronic signatures as opposed to printing, signing, scanning/mailing documents back to us. We've found that it requires much less of our time following up. Support staff is very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I feel that there are limitations on templates, and it is somewhat difficult to edit information on a template once it is created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that there are a few limitations if you are using a Mac.

We pride ourselves on offering our clients current and updated technology solutions for getting their business needs accomplished. RightSignature helps us to provide a simple, timely, professional solution.

RightSignature review by Geno m.
Geno m.

"An excellent alternative..."

What do you like best?

The pricing is a good deal cheaper than the major competitors, the GUIs/Website is very user-friendly to the tech savvy, as well as the less tech-literate folks who find themselves in need of this service. Additionally, customer service is always available, tech support helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I think the form creation section could use some work. It's as if this capability was thrown in for marketing purposes and hasn't yet been fine-tuned. The system requires an existing form/document to work from thus ignoring my reason for choosing RightSignature...that being the necessity to CREATE a form from SCRATCH. And possibly, I could have spent another hour on this, but opted to wait for some one-to-one coaching on the subject as I am in need of many forms of various configurations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If forms are a major requirement, be certain RightSignature is Right for you by completing what you assume to be your most complex form creation need, during the trial period ;-)

We needed legally binding client contracts signed immediately and easily, while legally enforceable. Thanks

RightSignature review by Aimee G.
Aimee G.

"We just love the Product, it makes it easier for our Members on the GO!"

What do you like best?

The east of the website, to know and alert you when your document is going through the phases. As well I love how easy it is to mark the document with signatures/dates and such!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a few clicks to switch between signature and date, if you are not careful you can mark up a document with a signature for a date and so forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly Recommend this Product! its easy to use, and has made our lives as Lenders much easier! a WIN-WIN in our environment!

We are solving so much! We are able to close loans, and make changes on an account through modern technology without the members being in front of us. The Members love it because with their busy schedule they can finish business without coming in!

RightSignature review by Noah K.
Noah K.

"Customizable and easy"

What do you like best?

Easy drag and drop form creation, easy re-use of previous forms. Solid tracking and dashboard for open document

What do you dislike?

Doesn't remember past contacts, you have to enter names and email addresses for each document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy interface, solid tracking of requests with reminders, flexible form creation and adds a very professional workflow to any signature requests

No more print/sign/scan/email workflows for getting signatures, significant time saver and more professional workflow.

RightSignature review by Andy D.
Andy D.

"Great Tool for any business"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, simple and user friendly. RightSignature allows for easy signing of documents while still fully allowing for legality of the signature just like a wet signature would. IT also gives great notices of when the end user has opened the document and fully signed it.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky for the end user to learn at first, thereby making it harder to obtain signatures, but if the end user knows the system its great.

Helping obtain signatures much quicker then in the past and fully validating the signature as legitimate.

RightSignature review by Beverly L.
Beverly L.

"Using Right Signature"

What do you like best?

I have been using RightSignature for New Hire Packets with BambooHR integrated into the program.

It is very easy to use and set up. I had a conference call set up with Sherri in customer service and she was very helpful in teaching me a few shortcuts. She was great!

I think this will be a huge time saver in getting signed documents out to the clients and then getting them returned.

What do you dislike?

Having to load the documents and set up all the test boxes in some of my documents. It's a lot of work for initialing set up. I'm not sure how this would get resolve since all documents have different types of sections.

I did notice that adding a check box and then trying to size it smaller didn't work well. When I saved the template and reopened it the box gre in size. This should be fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would measure your company's need for online signatures and think about how often you need electronic forms to be filled out. More and more in our industry having electronic sigantures or online documents able to fill out make business run much mor smoothly and at a faster pace.

Document signatures where employees are remote. We will aslo use this for onboarding contractors.

We also have contracts that we will be able to use RightSignature

RightSignature review by Kaiser L.
Kaiser L.

"Terrific Product and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that the actual documents for are embedded into the page of website for people to view and e-sign.

What do you dislike?

That I can't adjust the size of the embedded form screen. The words on the documents are small and hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend purchasing right signature. It is pretty easy to use and has all the features I need. I like that you can embed the documents to be esigned on the page of your website instead of directing people to a link where it takes them away from the site. Overall I really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly reallyreally really reallly reallyreally really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really really really reallly really love it!!!!

Easy signatures, less printing and faxing are what I foresee.

RightSignature review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"RightSignature makes e-signing easy"

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can send and receive timely signatures

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options - used DocuSign in the past and that seemed more customizable as far as messaging options were concerned. Docusign also had integration options with certain applications which was great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good mobile signature this one has some work to do. Docusign has a much better sign on mobile functionality. Whenever I have used Right Signature to try and sign on my mobile the signature never lines up appropriately.

We are solving compliance and efficiency issues using this technology.

RightSignature review by User in Financial Services

"So much for taking customer security seriously"

What do you like best?

Used this service as part of my mortgage lender process. Seemed easy enough to use. good functionality

What do you dislike?

Total lack of security and negligent unrequested unsecured transmission of personal files.

Even though right signature use encrypted website for processing, it's totally worthless when they simply send unrequested unsecured sensitive PII files in unencrypted plain text email with attachment that any of the dozen dns and isp admins can and will view at their hearts content. Let alone where else these documents reside.

Imagine what people will say if they shipped sensitive documents without at least putting them in envelopes through USPS. This is even worse when it's done electronically.

Seriously though, it's 2015 and this business needs basic security training and control education. Government (NIST) has plenty of standards they can look to implement that go back at least 2 decades. Start with that RightSecurity. Too late for my personal data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care only about functionality, then this will do the job. Make sure you have plenty of insurance for privacy and security risks.

none in my case, I will have to worry about where else my personal record now reside in full sight

RightSignature review by Iris S.
Iris S.

"Super convenient"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of online documents and being able to sign and let them be signed online is invaluable to me! It saves a lot of time of having them printed and scanned or snail mailed.

There are a lot of online signing services out there but I went with RightSignature because their ease of use, they have great customer support and their prices are very reasonable. I definitely recommend their service!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I really dislike about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a trail version, so it is absolutely worth at least getting that.

I am a web designer and developer. "online" is what I do. Being able to email a contract out and get it signed within a couple minutes, saves so much time; and time is money ;)

RightSignature review by Morgan B.
Morgan B.

"RightSignature - Exactly what you need, for a great pricr"

What do you like best?

RightSignature has a really easy-to-use interface with flawless code that allows the user to upload and edit a document within minutes. The storage system is very robust, and I can create multiple templates and store them for sending later, with merge fields for individual content every time I send.

What do you dislike?

Support was somewhat difficult through the online chat, but phone support filled the gap quickly and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out several templates and do test runs before you send!

Our business has been using paper documentation for many years and we are trying to both go paperless as well as obtain a more secure and loss-proof system of storing important legal data. I have realized the benefit of cloud storage of signed documents with RightSignature is ideal for both Property Management and Real Estate Brokerages.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Review of RightSignature"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of getting documents sent to clients in a secure avenue and them being able to sign the documents electronically. This application has saved us an incredible amount of time processing new business and they clients find it easy and convenient.

What do you dislike?

That I have to print the document to a pdf to upload properly into the Rightsignature program. This extra step does take time and seems inefficient to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price, extraordinary results!!

Ease of processing new bisiness is a problem we had that has been solved with this tool. Clients are very responsive that we have embraced this technology and for the price it is a great addition to our platform.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"RightSignature makes signing documents a breeze no matter where you are."

What do you like best?

I have clients from all over the country and various places around the world. Even if my local clients are traveling as far as Australia, they can sign on and sign any document we need. With tight deadlines, it makes signing a breeze. I have had comments over this past year about how great of a service this is, especially connected with Sharefile. They just follow the link, sign and date and click send. They also love that they get to see a copy of what was signed right away and can save the pdf.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have found that I didn't like was when we accidentally misspell an e-mail. We can not easily go in a fix it, especially after one person signs the document and we are waiting on the last signature.

We always had trouble with clients not sending signed documents back in but now with RightSignature, they dont even need to leave home. This helps out a lot.

RightSignature review by Trisha E.
Trisha E.

"RightSignature Is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create fillable forms online, and have your clients sign it right away- and it gets sent via email to you- you can then open it and print, or file as needed.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything I dislike currently- I've only been using this a few weeks, but so far it's been amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to speed up the process of getting customer signatures, this program surely helps.

We are expediting our Service Agreement requests, by making them online to our customers. RightSignature is a big help in making this process go smoothly. We haven't had any complaints, and I think the fact that people get to sign with their own signature online sets their mind at ease.

RightSignature review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Good for distributed workforce "

What do you like best?

The multiple ways that a person can sign m. It is useful for those that travel frequently, since documents can be reviewed and signed using a phone, tablet, or laptop.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes documents can not be viewed on phone, due to size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well for obtaining signatures from people in different locations.

The multiple ways that a person can sign makes it easy to get documents processed quickly. It is useful for those that travel frequently, since documents can be reviewed and signed using a phone, tablet, or laptop.

RightSignature review by Darrin D.
Darrin D.

"RightSignature is intuitive to use; market demand required it"

What do you like best?

What I like best about RightSignature is how intuitive it was to use. It's very simple but does a very effective job of delivering the documents we need signed without making our clients download, print, sign and either scan or email back to us. It is also priced right for our size business.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I have an specific dislikes of the product. I have had zero customer complaints and no issues trying to explain what I mean when I say 'e-signature'; it's become commonly accepted and to some extent expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me the product sold itself. It's SO easy to use and understand even a relatively non technical person can follow the logical steps in submitting a document for signature. It's almost idiot proof.

The main issue we run into when we send a document to a client to sign is that in returning the signed document via fax it is often garbled in some spots and hard to read in general. With this product, we don't have that issue. The documents returned to us are pristine.

RightSignature review by Ron  D.
Ron D.

"Great Product but don't rely on tech support"

What do you like best?

Signatures are fast and turnaround is rapid. Makes sending information to clients and getting their signatures back much easier.

What do you dislike?

Tech support is the worst I have seen. I sent an email to tech support that took 35 days to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product as long as you do your own troubleshooting

We get our tax return signatures much quicker now

RightSignature review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Right Signature is a great solution!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and integration with our Agency Management System, Epic. It's a great solution to have available to our clients in order to reduce processing time and hopefully close sales more easily.

What do you dislike?

At this point we have not found anything that we don't like. We are eager to implement, just waiting on our agency to upgrade our agency management system Epic so that we can also implement this product!

Providing an e-signature option for our clients. Eliminates the need for mailing documents to clients, or even e-maling and then having to print and sign, then scan back in and email. We should see a reduction in postage costs and hopefully this benefit will also improve our reputation and relationship with clients.

RightSignature review by James V.
James V.

"Easy to use and time saving. "

What do you like best?

I especially like how RightSignature is able to integrate directly with my FreshBooks accounting system. With RightSignature, I was able to setup a whole new method of handling contracts. I am able to create an estimate in my accounting system, attach a link to my terms and conditions and then import that estimate directly into RightSignature. A few clicks and it is sent off to the client for signature.

What do you dislike?

As I have only been using RightSignature for one week, I have no complaints of note, thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the FREE trial and get a feel for the software. Try sending out a few "dummy" contracts to see if it meets your requirements

1) Wasting paper.

2) Editing and re-editing contracts.

3) Having to schedule face-to-face meetings to sign documents which involves watching them read through the entire contract.

By eliminating all of these tasks, I have been able to improve my operational efficiency.

RightSignature review by Gary L.
Gary L.

"The Best of The Rest ..."

What do you like best?

I was looking for an eSignature solution that I could recommend to others in an eLearning course I am creating for the tax industry. I reviewed several of RightSignature.com's compeitors and used their trial offers to evaluate the ease of use and cost. I found RightSignature.com to be the 'best of the rest' in these categories.

I am incorporating a recommendation for this tool in my eLearning course for anyone wanting to offer a virtual tax service this coming year.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more template options in the basic package. However, the support desk helped me see how I could create samples I could reuse to get around this limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out ... especially if you are comparing it to other solutions.

I am using RightSignature.com to get my client's signature on my letter of agreement, as well as my authorization to eFile their tax return.

RightSignature review by Gillian R.
Gillian R.

"Time saving secure lifesaver"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and clients feel very secure using it.

What do you dislike?

Some clients have a hard time navigating, so maybe larger buttons to indicate the next step would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself the headache of mailing documents to have signed, no more printing signing and scanning. It saves me hours each month and the clients really enjoy it!

Being able to have clients sign contracts and tax returns from anywhere saves me time and the company money that would otherwise be spent on postage. It is also very secure and gives people piece of mind.

RightSignature review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Solid Tool for my Local Marketing Business"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike. What I might improve is allow us to have more online forms for the $14 price. A small business like mine doesn't need to pay $50 to have one link on his website and only a few clicks per month allowed. I would like to have more clicks and uses of my online form rather than unlimited email forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make me or force me to move up to the $50 level when I really only need the $14 level. I'm a small business and I do need that online form one form, to be used as much as I want on my website. You looked recently put a limiter on it and it has really impacted me and not made me happy. Now I have to do stuff by email more.

This allows me to accept credit card payments, credit card authorization forms, signed contracts, and signed agreements, with ease and speed. I can pre-make my templates and send them out quickly get them back so business can happen faster. It's great.

RightSignature review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Works well in tandem with ShareFile"

What do you like best?

Quick and effective. Simple to follow. Easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Doesn't send email to you when you've kicked off a signature file

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice when you need a viewer of documents who is not a signer. Alerts you when documents have been signed.

Getting clients to sign documents to begin implementation. Paperless process. Getting papers signed and scanning.

RightSignature review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great for staffing firms"

What do you like best?

We are able to send applications, new hire documents to candidates very easily.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't say I have any complaints except MAYBE that it can be a little slow in loading sometimes.

New Hire Documents (tax forms, application). We franchise so we can set up specific documents for each State.

RightSignature review by User in Financial Services

"RightSig Reveiw"

What do you like best?

Ability to draw signature. Feels more real than click and populate.

What do you dislike?

Mobile interface is clunky. Not as user friendly as DocuSign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs to be more mobile friendly. The majority of my signature needs involve a mobile device at some point in the process.

Signing docs

RightSignature review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Remove the barriers"

What do you like best?

As a Lean Startup we are constantly trying to remove barriers. With RightSignature we've been able to remove those in the way of getting documents approved, in particular we used templates to create our NDA's.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be cumbersome with first use, could use some improvement there. But is ok after a few uses. iOS apps work ok but could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use for set up documents is ok, but needs improving. It was clunky the first time I used, but once I set up a template (painful) it was better. However the imprint it has left means I don't "automatically" setup a RightSig document, I go back to email. I should think "ok, great, let's do a RightSig document for this".

Saving time has been a benefit, but importantly making it easy and simple to get documents approved.

RightSignature review by Holly L.
Holly L.

"Right is Right"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use. I am not tech inclined.

What do you dislike?

Have not had any problems, as of yet. Fingers crossed.

I work for an accounting firm. I have found that getting signatures with Right Signature is much easier for clients who are on the go

RightSignature review by George R.
George R.

"Great tool to use overall"

What do you like best?

RightSignature allows me to sign leases with my prospects or tenants without them having to always come to my office, which is not centrally located.

What do you dislike?

If I make a mistake in inputting an email address, for example, and proceed to the succeeding page where I construct the signature boxes, I have to start the whole process from the beginning rather than just being able to return to that previous page where I input signers.

Saving leases in eCabinet saves paper and makes them much easier to access.

RightSignature review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Smooth, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

For my clientele that either live too far for an easy in office appointment this makes it possible to bind policies and complete documents that require signatures. My senior market as well as younger crowd find this a great service.

What do you dislike?

Thus far I really do not dislike anything.

We are saving in travel time. Typically it will take 1-2 days to complete a proposal and most people do not have the time to set 2 appointments, especially when they live further outside of town.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy and clean"

What do you like best?

It's a budget-friendly e-sign option! The interface is clean and easy, and the archive ensures that my contractors can easily access past assignment confirmations

What do you dislike?

The "dashboard" is buggy - sometimes I can't search through my contracts, and the mobile app doesn't allow you to zoom in on contracts.

The mobile app allows me to access all of my signed contracts on the go! This allows me to provide great customer service to all of my caregivers while living my life. :)

RightSignature review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Almost The Perfect Solution."

What do you like best?

It's simple and RightSignatures is constantly trying to role out new benefits to make the process of collecting signatures easier. More affordable than other solutions for 10+ people. I also like each signer has a different color when the doc is signed by multiple people.

What do you dislike?

As of right now you can not send multiple files at once or share templates amongst other users. For example if I need to send three separate pdf's to someone to sign I have to either combine all the pdf in Acrobat first or send each document individually so it is cumbersome. Rightsignature doesn't allow users under the business account to share templates. So if there are 5 users in 1 office sending out the same forms, then each template form has to be created under each users. There should be an Admin who creates template forms to share with other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to send multiple documents at once consider using DocuSign.

Sending documents out to clients has become much more simple. There is less time spent preparing, sending, and receiving documents in our office. There no need to constantly follow up with signers because RightSignature automatically sends out reminders in your behalf. Documents are now more complete when returned.

RightSignature review by Gregory J D.
Gregory J D.

"Easy, Versatile, and functions that you really need."

What do you like best?

I like that I can have an unlimited number of fields that be filled out by a client, wether it be initials and signatures on contracts, or all the fields required for a credit card authorization. I am very happy with the functionality

What do you dislike?

This is more of a wishlist item, but I would like to be able to load in a document, enter the fields, then save for sending later. I don't consider this a template, but as I work in telephone sales, it would be nice to be able to forward a custom agreement while I am on the phone.

Getting forms in front of a client without having to worry about them printing out a PDF, signing, then scanning and sending them back to me. To many steps in that, no its all done online in a secure environment

RightSignature review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Efficient service and great help"

What do you like best?

We are now able to have our clients sign our forms electronically which is a great help to our business as we try to be as 'paperless' as possible. Its great that it is linked to our Clio account as we can access documents quickly and efficiently and link it all to the client who is signing.

What do you dislike?

We are still becoming familiar with the ins and outs of the service and how we can utilise it the best to our needs, and as of yet do not have any dislikes. However initially when we signed up it was advertised as $11 per month but it was not clear that this an annual fee and that to pay monthly was more.

We try to be as paperless as possible, and up until now have had clients physically sign company forms - its great that this can now be done electronically. Also, some of our clients are based offshore and previously we have had to scan them documents for them to sign and scan back - rightsignature is great as it skips this and makes the process alot more efficient.

RightSignature review by Marie D.
Marie D.

"A CPA Using RightSignature"

What do you like best?

I am an accountant. What I like best about RightSignature is that is doesn't tie me or my clients to an office. I can send tax documents for signature to clients located all over the United States. It is easy and my clients love the quick response time.

What do you dislike?

My clients sometimes are confused about retrieving documents for signature the first time they try it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me, it allows me to work and send time sensitive documents quickly. The confirmations are wonderful. I've had people say they never saw the document only to show them the confirmation trail that proves they viewed the document. It has been a great tool to use, especially during tax time.

It allows me to send important documents with a quick response time. With the mobile App, my clients don't even need to be at computer to sign and return a document.

RightSignature review by Nichole R.
Nichole R.

"RightSignature makes it easy to send contracts and important information securely."

What do you like best?

I like that RightSignature is easy to understand and explain to our new employees, we send a lot of contracts out and many people in our organization have to have a full understanding of how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can not go back and look at the different information you had added into the contract until the second party has completed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very secure software, it allows you to send sensitive data without worry.

we have been able to send contracts easily.

RightSignature review by Billy J.
Billy J.

"This program is a life saver for an office that has to get signatures."

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and the time to get up and running is minutes.

What do you dislike?

I would like an option to save email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to get signatures and your a small business like mine that needs an inexpensive way to get it done, then RightSignature if for you.

We are reducing paper usage, cutting time on getting signatures and simplifying processes we use to get the signatures.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"RightSignature has been easy to use and easy to work with."

What do you like best?

The RightSignature product allows us to not only do electronic signature but also streamlines the process with our online forms.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It is nice that there is some branding but it could be a little cleaner with our logo being more prominent than RightSignature but understanding that it is not our product. makes sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out use the different features and you will find value in this neat solution.

Online forms and signatures that we needed to automate for a new product we are launching. This allows us to leverage technology and push our clients/prospects through the process more quickly.

RightSignature review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"RightSignature does not protect credit card information"

What do you like best?

seemed fast to sign up but I was wrong about this website.

What do you dislike?

I just got a copy of my full credit card information by email. IT HAD ALL MY DATA on the attachment! GEEZ, the reason I had to use right signature was because I have my credit card information fall into the wrong hands- fraudulent use. And that was the 2nd time in 4 months. I am very secure with my information. They do not know how to protect the users if they will email our confidential information!

Giving information so I could update my credit card information on a website.

RightSignature review by Jay D.
Jay D.

"I love going electronic and have wanted something like this for awhile!"

What do you like best?

The ability to get a form to a client and have them electronically sign and fill it out without making them print it out and scan it back in.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to dislike. I am still learning how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it now and stop thinking about it.

One thing, convenience. In this day in age, it's important to save time as much as possible, but without comprising customer service. This allows me to get the forms I need clients to fill out to them fast and efficiently with it looking absolutely professional.

RightSignature review by Consultant in Renewables & Environment
Consultant in Renewables & Environment

"RightSignature Saves Time and Travel and both of those = decreased costs per project"

What do you like best?

I like that multiple people can received the document at the same time and can all sign at their convenience and the signatures are merged into one. The quality of the signature is very high verses repeated scans. Also the signing process is faster since there is no need to check for ink in a printer also no need to scan and then attach and send. We have multiple projects that require signature throughout the process and this just makes things easier for everyone. You can sign from any touch screen I believe including a cell phone. Also you can interact with Box, Drop box, Google drive and more cloud storage for docs.

What do you dislike?

Just takes a bit of time to become familiar with the process and navigation of the buttons.

Reduced transportation costs and huge time saving for associates and clients.

RightSignature review by Pavel T.
Pavel T.

"The best tool for signing your contracts. Fast, efficient, easy to use."

What do you like best?

The service is really easy to use. I tried a lot of other services and the most common thing that stopped me from using those was that they all were somehow confusing, both to me and my clients. RightSignature is so much more intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd like the RightSignature team to improve would probably be the possibility of zooming in the document while inserting the fields for signatures and text (or did I overlook such a feature?).

I'm in wedding photography business, so I do sign contracts with my clients all the time. Previously I had to mail them the contract, and then they mailed it back to me, which was time consuming for everybody. Now RightSignature saves my time and my clients are really happy that they have the opportunity to spend literally just a minute on signing everything.

RightSignature review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Fast, easy and legal"

What do you like best?

Very easy tool to obtain legal signatures on important documents.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy fast set up.

Employee acknowledgement of policy changes, meeting minutes and obtaining signatures for our owner operations that are on the road.

RightSignature review by Phillip A.
Phillip A.

"RightSignature has been great."

What do you like best?

The ease of us is the greatest feature of Rightsignature. Dealing with a diverse user base the simplicity of the application makes it the greatest point.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there hasn't an issue that has come up that has caused any issues.

We required signed contract ts and the ability to email additional documents let us finalize paperwork much quicker.

RightSignature review by John H.
John H.

"Easy to Use - Just do it"

What do you like best?

I love the email contract feature with consecutive signers, and the ability to embed forms on my website was the feature that pushed it over the top for me. Its exactly what I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

Im trying to find out how to link fields to prevent multiple entries of the same data.. Example "Company Name", "Title".. Why type this in on every signature page? Just have it on auto fill all the fields once it has been typed into the first one.

Instant accessibility to the most up to date forms. Saving printing costs. Ability to contract on the spot without having to wait on signatures from non-local parties.

RightSignature review by Vishy V.
Vishy V.

"Great solution for quick signatures from non-tech savvy signers"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of RightSignature is the ability to create signable templates from existing Word or PDF documents that you can send out to your signers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot to dislike about RightSignature, to be honest. It does the job simply and cost effectively.

We are using RightSignature to secure releases from independent home service contractors to conduct background checks for them. These contractors are usually not tech savvy, but we get quick turnaround from them with RightSignature because the experience is a lot like signing a document in real life.

RightSignature review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"The easiest way to get documents signed fast, great customer support team"

What do you like best?

Personally I use this for any document that gets sent my way needing a signature. There's been no greater time saver for me when it comes to executing signed documents. Exchanging an NDA used to be a hassle, now it takes me less than 5 minutes.

For my business I take advantage of their API to execute documents with my customers seamlessly within my own website.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's much I dislike about the product. I know I don't utilize the full feature set, but for what I do use, I couldn't be happier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a developer I found their API integration to be very straightforward and well documented. It didn't take me long to be up and running fully integrated with my own system.

As a personal user, I wouldn't sign a document any other way.

Our main use of the system today is collecting credit applications from our customers. I can securely take data from my own business system and hand it off to RightSignature to create a great looking document that can be legally signed in a matter of minutes. This replaced our old system of scanning, emailing, and faxing documents back and forth and we never looked back. We've more than doubled the amount of applications we are able to accept by utilizing their technology.

It's also extremely helpful for me to have all of those applications in one centralized, secure location rather than strewn about email accounts and filing cabinets.

RightSignature review by Tod D.
Tod D.

"I have tried them all and RightSignature is the best and easiest to use."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and integration with Google Drive is awesome! The attached certificate of signature certificate is a must. Very happy with this product!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point, my only suggestion would to improve the readability a bit. There is a lot of information however so not really a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product, short learning curve means you get up and running in no time.

As an insurance agent, we need to have forms signed all the time. We used to mail or fax them or email a copy and the customer would have to scan the signed document and send back. Way too much work and response tends to be low. With this e-sign product the process is very easy and gets a nearly 100% fast response. It makes you much more professional as well.

RightSignature review by Shawn M.
Shawn M.

"Right Signature Review"

What do you like best?

it is super easy to use.... very efficient and very professional. It was a referral from a solid source so we decided to give it a shot, we are glad we did

What do you dislike?

so far we do not have any dislikes, we have been very happy with rightsignature. I have looked at others and saw a cheaper price, was referred to you so i decided to give it a try.

We do not have the ability to see our clients face to face so this allows us to eliminate the stress of having them print the docs, sign and them get them back through scan or fax. The paper is also elliminated

RightSignature review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"RightSignature gives all I need for my website e-signature"

What do you like best?

online form embed and share the link to all users.

RS gives me the ability to embed an online form on our website. So our user can easily sign their name. it also very easy to generate the HTML code on our site.

It allows 10 users for business plan.

I compared different e-signature website, this is the best solution for us since we have many Reps process documents, so 49 dollars for 10 users is a very great plan for us.

What do you dislike?

it gonna be very convenient if you can set a schedule then send user the link.

Through RS we can virtualize all of our paperwork with dramatically streamlines our processes.

RightSignature review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great product for me to use in the Insurance Industry"

What do you like best?

The features in Right Signature that I like the most are: Integration with Citrix Share File, Email notification when signatures are completed, Reminder notifications.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the Right Signature product.

Easy signature option for my clients using a smart phone.

RightSignature review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"RightSignature is great for researchers!"

What do you like best?

The ability to send a link to a group of potential study participants and they can sign the informed consent form if they are interested in participating in the study.

What do you dislike?

I wish the number of signers in a month really was unlimited. It's not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Easy to use for you and your clients.

I am trying to recruit study participants and have them sign the informed consent form remotely in a way that is convenient for them

RightSignature review by Peggy G.
Peggy G.

"Living in my paperless world and Clio - RightSignature is my new tool in my toolbox."

What do you like best?

The integration with my paper-less office and Clio. Two important systems I use to run my business. Also, it allows me to show my attorney clients how easy it is to implement technology into their workflow.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the low-level subscription included the ability to upload my logo and customize the email template.

When I have a client interested in hiring me, it is important that I respond quickly with my proposal. Using Right Signature allows me to get the contract to the client the same day, in a secure portal. But the real benefit is that in my world of legal technology, I am demonstrating to my client how technology can bring efficiencies to their law firm.

RightSignature review by Munjal T.
Munjal T.

"The best e-sig solution in existence"

What do you like best?

I love the pricing and straight forward simplicity

What do you dislike?

The lack of an android singing app, I could use this with hundreds of my users if so, a win win for everyone!

Credit Card Authorization forms, PCI compliance, securing contract agreements, and closing business delas faster!

RightSignature review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

How we simplifiied the way to send contract to customers

What do you dislike?

Sessions expire soon and I do not get a message when it is about to expire so I loose information

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to implement, templates can be customized. Customer Service answers really very soon

We receive more signed contracts than before.

RightSignature review by Chase D.
Chase D.

"Finally! A product that is great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The best part about Right Signature is the simplicity of the product. It's very self-explanatory and practically runs itself. It's makes the transition from contract to a "signed" final contract easy and reliable.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I don't like about Right Signature. I have already recommended it to several friends and they started using it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is worth your money and your time. Use it if you are wanting to make your life less stressful!

1. I have a way to keep track of all my contracts without all these loose papers laying around 2. I found a way for my customers to get a legal contract with ease, without having to print, sign, scan and email back to me. 3. It saves me time and my customers time

RightSignature review by Susie A.
Susie A.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and that it is available on mobile devices

What do you dislike?

I wish you were allowed to go back and change things in your paragraph after uploading the document

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allowing for other options, like circling. Allowing user to revise paragraphs.

Many benefits, clients can do this without coming into our office

RightSignature review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"An Incedible Tool That Eases Document Signing"

What do you like best?

We have a geographically diverse board and officers. When we need something signed, we can upload a document, affix the necessary fields and send it right out. When it is completely signed, we can export it for document control. There is no better service. Its easy and priced right!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to complain about with Right Signature. We are very happy with the service

As we mentioned above, we have a geographically diverse work base. IF we were to go the snail mail route it would be weeks before we could get everything signed, it would cost much more to track it, and documents would likely get lost. With this we can see who has signed and when. It allows us to control our process easier.

RightSignature review by Desiree S.
Desiree S.

"Simple and efficient "

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the ease of use. RightSignature makes it quick and simple to update load a contract and send it to new coaching clients.

What do you dislike?

I would love to embed one contract on my site for each new client to sign instead of sending them separately.

RightSignature is a huge time saver.

I run my business online and being able to streamline contract signing and storage without endless emails back and forth saves a lot of time.

RightSignature review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"Great product, easy to use, clean interface"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is and how its not a clunky interface. It's easy to see what needs to be done. Sending out contracts has been really easy.

What do you dislike?

There these graphs on there that i don't quite understand what they are. It isn't clear what they are used for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can you link up to Asana? That would be awesome.

I need signed contract and do not want to have my client, print, sign, scan and send back. I also want to be able to keep things easily organized.

RightSignature review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"paperless, and lovin it!"

What do you like best?

No mess of papers lying around, waiting to be signed. Click one button and it sends a reminder, don't have to go digg through my outlook.

What do you dislike?

Maybe i need to take one of your training, it might have the solution on there, but if there was a way to be able to pull the documents directly and make changes to them and just send them out. That would be awesome.

no fax, no need to print and sign.

RightSignature review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Heard about RightSignature from Freshbooks, checked it out, its awesome"

What do you like best?

Simple functionality on site. lot's of options for various document types. Templates are great

What do you dislike?

Can't edit doc files online. Would be great if you could pay per doc sent and not monthly. I don't send a ton of documents a month but I like to have the option of sending docs with electronic signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call for a demo - Giselle is great. Check out the business plan for the first month - lots of options and functionality.

it is a matter of efficiency and being able to retain a digital log of signatures and documents.

RightSignature review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Convenient but could use more features"

What do you like best?

Easy to Set up and start using. Works well across devices

What do you dislike?

Importing documents from Google Suite sometimes doesn't work well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used in the trial period and I had a good experience in individual tasks. Do give it a try and use the customer support services.

Wanted to get sign off on my codes written during an e-learning lecture series

RightSignature review by Selva K.
Selva K.

"Its the best so far."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and can be sent from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. But will use it for a while to find out.

Capturing the invoice signature to prove that the customers have agreed to terms and conditions.

RightSignature review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Convenient Online Document Signature Forms"

What do you like best?

I like that this product has allowed our company to make order processing way more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really come across any issues with the program. Sometimes it's difficult to set the font size in the forms so it's a bit difficult to read but it can be changed to my knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth trying out and it's extremely convenient.

We're streamlining an order process for our company. We're avoiding folks having to print, sign and fax orders to us. They're able to get an order in the moment they decide, rather than leaving it for a few days all because of the inconvenience of having to print, sign and fax or scan.

RightSignature review by Rex S.
Rex S.

"Exactly what we needed, easy to use!"

What do you like best?

This is exactly what we needed for our small business. It is very easy to use as well. I like how it is so easy for signers to sign and submit the document. The features on the site are great. It's awesome that you can create a template to use. I like the site and would recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

When signers sign the document, it makes the signature appear really big on the document, not just the signature pane we created. You can still see the other info that we require they enter, but the signature appears over all of it. It's still fine to use, it just doesn't look very well when it's done and signed.

We needed a fast easy way for people to sign documents electronically. We originally tried doing it by sending them a PDF form that has signature capability, but that was much too complicated for signers. This provides a much easier faster way to get it done.

RightSignature review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Terrible Customer Service, Pretentious and Dishonest"

What do you like best?

UI poorly designed. I did not find it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

You cannot delete your account, even if you have sensitive information there they refuse to delete your personal information. They are rude.

None

RightSignature review by Geoffrey H.
Geoffrey H.

"Extremely Convenient"

What do you like best?

I used to print contracts, sign them, scan them, and then send them to clients so that they could do the same. RightSignature allows me to now do everything digitally, which is extremely convenient for both me and my clients.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to find a feature about RightSignature that I dislike. So far, anything I've needed the product has provided.

Contracts and non-disclosure agreements are now much easier to process.

RightSignature review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Falling behind the competition, good product but weaknesses catching up."

What do you like best?

Ability to authenticate signee with webcam photo, ability to upload supporting documents, ability for signee to sign through a smart phone (making wet signature as realistic as possible). Wet signature is probably the best in the industry (with sign now being equal).

What do you dislike?

Very disappointed with customer service. Requested a demo, representative canceled twice both times AFTER the scheduled time and ONLY after I inquired if we are still on for the scheduled demo. I requested for a 3rd time a demo, and NOBODY responded to me. Had a problem with signature appearing at the wrong size/spot, nobody solved the problem for me. Lastly, the company has not updated or improved its product for more than 2-3 years and the competition has caught up making rightsignature just another player in the industry. The lack of authenticating signees (webcam might be a little intrusive) is a big minus for us, it would be nice to have a code required to authenticate or authenticate ID through linkedin or facebook....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the competition. Docusign, signnow, hellosign, and echosign are all good. In the end, inability of rightsignture to improve and add features suggest it will stay behind the competition and become a 2nd tier service soon. Has the best (with signnow) wet signature in the industry.

Alternative (cost effective) to paperwork, ability to shorten sales cycle

RightSignature review by Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.

"I love this company!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and how I can have one main place online to have hundreds of people fill out a form without having to print anything out and figure out how to scan it back into their computer. Ease of use is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love all the functionality. Keep doing what you are doing. I appreciate all that you do to keep this site up.

I am able to minimize my time and paperwork by doing all my forms and contracts right online and printing out my own records when I want.

RightSignature review by Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.

"Saves time, cost effective, great customer service"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use and user friendly. It has saved our employees a lot of time because they do not have to print, get a signature and scan documents. The ability to sign documents on your phone is an excellent feature. The customer service at RightSignature are always very helpful and respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

I currently do not dislike anything about RightSignature.

RightSignature has eliminated the amount of paper we use as a company. RightSignature has made sending contracts very easy!

RightSignature review by David M.
David M.

"Just what I need"

What do you like best?

I had a vague idea that something like this must be available, googled it - and RightSignature was exactly what I was looking for! Easy to access, easy to try out and easy to upgrade. It saved me a lot of time and helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that this review is 40 characters minimum, because there isn´t anything that I dont like (yet). It would be great if it was free - but its worth every dollar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You will see very quickly if it is a good fit for your application.

I needed a simple method for potential partners around the globe to sign Non Disclosure Agreements without hassle - simple by clicking a link and filling out a form.

RightSignature review by Michael S T.
Michael S T.

"Good for the price"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and being able to sign quickly

What do you dislike?

Reusable templates dont really work. When I have a different document that requires same 6 signatures on a static signature page(its an approval from Board of Directors), I still have to enter each signer individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good and has potential

trying to amend signers if I have ONE mistake on who I send it to creates the biggest headache.

RightSignature review by Gianni D.
Gianni D.

"Great system, easy to setup, final "certified" documents are great."

What do you like best?

We love the fact that it integrates with salesforce. We can easily generate forms from within contacts/accounts and easily have a record of those sent documents with a click of the button. Having the ability to convert any document into an editable PDF with signing capabilities, showing a whole historic audit trail is great. Love also the notifications of the recipient opening the document and then later signing it.

What do you dislike?

having access to the api is a bit expensive. there are some UI elements that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. Easy to use, works seamlessly with salesforce. Saves a lot of time in the signing process.

Sending post signup forms that need to be signed in a timely manner. This has saved our company a lot of time.

RightSignature review by Internal Consultant in Translation and Localization
Internal Consultant in Translation and Localization

"Robust, reliable, and incredibly easy to integrate"

What do you like best?

Great API; scales very well and has improved our workflow immensely.

What do you dislike?

Parts of the UI can seem clunky at times — might just be the overlay — but in general have had no issues with this service at all!

We run a platform that has thousands of users per month signing up who need to fill out tax-forms and other official documents. RightSignature does a great job make the flow seamless and integrate-able with our system.

RightSignature review by Robert D.
Robert D.

"The Perfect Solution"

What do you like best?

Sending documents out to prospects has become much more simple. There is less time spent preparing, sending, and receiving documents in our office. The ease-of-use and tracking and alerts if a prospect or client has viewed and then signed my forms and documents that I send them using this tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike.

This allows me to accept signed contracts, and signed agreements, with ease and speed. I can pre-make my templates and send them out quickly get them back so business can happen faster. It's great.