RightSignature
Badge 1426538662

RightSignature

163 9.3 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
With an intuitive user interface, RightSignature replicates the pen-and-paper signing experience in any web browser. Users review documents, fill in form fields, and create an actual, wet-like signature online with a mouse or on the iPhone/iPad/Android touchscreen.

RightSignature Reviews (163)

• I'm very satisfied with this product. The interface and form field options were perfect for my needs. I also think it's easy to navigate because the layout and... Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Entertainment
  • Ability to sign on my iPhone Read More
    0 ebp1xaqp0iun1chnetc2xuqtgdo6pthne1buxuv c7o9u9096l 0e23spxyjrvdswnldiiwnl2 j
    Troy L.
    Administrator in Internet
Validated Review

Almost The Perfect Solution.

What do you like best?

It's simple and RightSignatures is constantly trying to role out new benefits to make the process of collecting signatures easier. More affordable than other solutions for 10+ people. I also like each signer has a different color when the doc is signed by multiple people.

What do you dislike?

As of right now you can not send multiple files at once or share templates amongst other users. For example if I need to send three separate pdf's to someone to sign I have to either combine all the pdf in Acrobat first or send each document individually so it is cumbersome. Rightsignature doesn't allow users under the business account to share templates. So if there are 5 users in 1 office sending out the same forms, then each template form has to be created under each users. There should be an Admin who creates template forms to share with other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to send multiple documents at once consider using DocuSign.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Sending documents out to clients has become much more simple. There is less time spent preparing, sending, and receiving documents in our office. There no need to constantly follow up with signers because RightSignature automatically sends out reminders in your behalf. Documents are now more complete when returned.

Updated On
Validated Review

RightSignature is intuitive to use; market demand required it

What do you like best?

What I like best about RightSignature is how intuitive it was to use. It's very simple but does a very effective job of delivering the documents we need signed without making our clients download, print, sign and either scan or email back to us. It is also priced right for our size business.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I have an specific dislikes of the product. I have had zero customer complaints and no issues trying to explain what I mean when I say 'e-signature'; it's become commonly accepted and to some extent expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me the product sold itself. It's SO easy to use and understand even a relatively non technical person can follow the logical steps in submitting a document for signature. It's almost idiot proof.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The main issue we run into when we send a document to a client to sign is that in returning the signed document via fax it is often garbled in some spots and hard to read in general. With this product, we don't have that issue. The documents returned to us are pristine.

Updated On

Solid Tool for my Local Marketing Business

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use and tracking and alerts if a prospect or client has viewed and then signed my forms and documents that I send them using this tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike. What I might improve is allow us to have more online forms for the $14 price. A small business like mine doesn't need to pay $50 to have one link on his website and only a few clicks per month allowed. I would like to have more clicks and uses of my online form rather than unlimited email forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make me or force me to move up to the $50 level when I really only need the $14 level. I'm a small business and I do need that online form one form, to be used as much as I want on my website. You looked recently put a limiter on it and it has really impacted me and not made me happy. Now I have to do stuff by email more.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This allows me to accept credit card payments, credit card authorization forms, signed contracts, and signed agreements, with ease and speed. I can pre-make my templates and send them out quickly get them back so business can happen faster. It's great.

Validated Review

Easy to use and time saving.

What do you like best?

I especially like how RightSignature is able to integrate directly with my FreshBooks accounting system. With RightSignature, I was able to setup a whole new method of handling contracts. I am able to create an estimate in my accounting system, attach a link to my terms and conditions and then import that estimate directly into RightSignature. A few clicks and it is sent off to the client for signature.

What do you dislike?

As I have only been using RightSignature for one week, I have no complaints of note, thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the FREE trial and get a feel for the software. Try sending out a few "dummy" contracts to see if it meets your requirements

1) Wasting paper.

2) Editing and re-editing contracts.

3) Having to schedule face-to-face meetings to sign documents which involves watching them read through the entire contract.

By eliminating all of these tasks, I have been able to improve my operational efficiency.

The Best of The Rest ...

What do you like best?

I was looking for an eSignature solution that I could recommend to others in an eLearning course I am creating for the tax industry. I reviewed several of RightSignature.com's compeitors and used their trial offers to evaluate the ease of use and cost. I found RightSignature.com to be the 'best of the rest' in these categories.

I am incorporating a recommendation for this tool in my eLearning course for anyone wanting to offer a virtual tax service this coming year.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more template options in the basic package. However, the support desk helped me see how I could create samples I could reuse to get around this limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out ... especially if you are comparing it to other solutions.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I am using RightSignature.com to get my client's signature on my letter of agreement, as well as my authorization to eFile their tax return.

Tags

* We monitor all RightSignature reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about RightSignature?