Rigor

Rigor is a digital experience monitoring and optimization solution, designed to enable businesses of all sizes to deliver fast and reliable digital experiences to their end users.

Work for Rigor?
Rainforest qa  software testing  2x

Learning about Rigor?

Rigor Reviews

Ask Rigor a Question
Showing 15 Rigor reviews
Rigor review by <span>Edward G.</span>
Edward G.

Rigor gives us insight into the daily operation of our sites

What do you like best?

Rigor gives us the ability to monitor websites over time, tracking many key performance metrics. Providing easy to use visual graphs and data that helps us guide developmental hours toward areas that make the biggest impact to the project. Their Optimization platform gives us even more of an insight into the health of sites by providing a detailed list of disfunction that should be addressed. The technology is great, but their staff is exceedingly supportive and continues to work with me after our initial service kickoff. That would be the best thing, solid people at an awesome company..!

What do you dislike?

This is not a fault of Rigor, but it can be hard to show the usefulness of an advanced tool of this nature without people to act on the insights. Gaining support internally has been a challenge.

We have utilized Rigor to help our clients understand the ongoing need for site maintenance and updates, as well as show the adherence to best practices that our development team has when creating new sections on sites. This provides a layer of confidence that a third party provides a objective view of the work we perform, while challenging makes us a better development team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rigor
Rigor review by <span>Wade W.</span>
Wade W.

Simple Selenium testing with advanced performance monitoring tools

What do you like best?

Rigor has a wonderful toolset built on top of a well understood base technology. With Selenium at its core, much of my previous experience with UI automation is still very applicable and made the adoption of Rigor very easy.

What do you dislike?

Most of my issues with Rigor have much more to do with the problems relative to any UI testing problems than the company itself. Licensing isn't as easy as it could be but even then, the company has been willing to work with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the cheapest solution in the market, but in the niche of performance monitoring they have very robust tools.

We needed a monitoring solution for all of our major web systems uptime. Rigor had already been stood up to manage some optimization work, so it was an easy choice for the monitoring. The tools around optimization have been used much more infrequently than the monitoring. The monitoring has given us much better peace of mind that our critical systems are up and running.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

Rigor review by <span>anuj g.</span>
anuj g.

Monitoring and Optimization and fast

What do you like best?

rigor delivers fast and a reliable digital experience to user using the software at the time which is monitoring and optimizing the information fast and giving the result immediately too . and one of the beat thing is that Rigor continuously monitors and alerts by equiping you to track common , critical flows from the end - user perspective , detect performance problems instantaneously which is amazing in itself . treating bugs before it affects the system is another feature to like about rigor . the smart and strategic improvements made by rigor leads to a great help .

What do you dislike?

disliking is not what rigor is made for it is very useful and trust worthy software in my opinion .

Recommendations to others considering the product

personally i have been recommending it to many of my clients and as well as my close one . why not to promote a great software to others rather than stupid ones .

running business is a hectic job itself and that too hiring interns which we need to teach is an another thing to look into . by using rigor the monitoring and optimization is taken care by rigor all alone and the perfectly friendly user interface helps to make us the use of hired interns without even worrying to make mistakes . and among all of this goodness Rigor also equips user with actionable insights to optimize performance in our development cycle . With Optimization , Rigor helps you create and deliver faster .

Rigor review by <span>Jon M.</span>
Jon M.

A partner and tool for continuous performance monitoing and improvements

What do you like best?

I like that I am included in the product roadmap discussions and my input as a customer has an effect on the features being developed. They do not force themselves on my team or me. However, they follow up regularly to offer advice on how best to use the product based on my needs as well as showing me a preview of new features just released or may be released shortly.

What do you dislike?

The current reporting features are very generic and do not match the experience online. While all the data I need can be found quite easily, more often than not, I have to get the data I need rather than consume it. I know my requests are on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first. They offer the ability to start slow and use a small number of tests before having you expand to a full blown implementation. The tool lets you discover things on your own as well as recommending solutions or finding other problem areas to look at for you.

Real time monitoring of website - email, text and call alerts when problems are detected

ability to see front end performance bottlenecks

ability to tie together a true workflow and see the performance across multiple pages and events

Rigor review by <span>Melanie C.</span>
Melanie C.

Solid synthetic monitoring service with helpful Optimization features

What do you like best?

Rigor's powerful, flexible Real Browser Checks give me the ability to get a high-level look at my site performance and provide rich details for when I need to debug specific problems. The ability to reconfigure checks on the fly based on new business problems that I need to explore has been a huge plus for me.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that sometimes rogue blips throw off my data visualizations at the highest level overview. But, the Performance KPIs feature gives me the ability to refine my visualizations based on Median response times, so this ends up not being a deal breaker.

I'm using Rigor to monitor the user experience of websites and landing pages. I love that everyone on my team can access to this tool and get shared transparency around our site performance.

Rigor review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

Great people, great product.

What do you like best?

The customer service at Rigor is top notch. They respond immediately to support requests, visit the office periodically, gather feedback and produce features. The performance KPI's are great, allowing one to compare metrics and browsers. The optimization product brings real insights and solutions into specific tests.

What do you dislike?

The monitoring performance history dashboard is limited to the response/page load metric. I'm more interested in speed index and custom metrics. Monitoring on a single URL is limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gain real actionable insights by using the Optimization product.

My focus at Insider Inc. is performance. We are looking to improve the user experience by getting the content displayed as fast as possible while reducing data demands for users.

Learning about Rigor?

* We monitor all Rigor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.