Ringba

Ringba provides call tracking to businesses, pay per call networks, brokers, agencies and performance marketers of all sizes.

Work for Ringba?

Learning about Ringba?

Ringba Reviews

Ask Ringba a Question
Showing 32 Ringba reviews
Ringba review by <span>Joseph G.</span>
Joseph G.

"Powerful call tracking and evolving platform"

What do you like best?

Ringba is an incredibly powerful call tracking system, it’s quick to setup and even easier to use on daily. The support staff is very helpful and responsive. It’s very easy to manage campaigns and the reports, stats, call recordings are all perfect.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say about what I don’t like about Ringba. Their team is super friendly and quick about inquiries. All the of the features you are going to need are there so you get what you put into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if you like it or not. You won’t find better pricing or an easier product to use. That’s what we did. We tested a few campaigns and immediately saw better results than before we used call tracking.

Attributing our phone calls to our Adwords/Facebook ad campaigns has been awesome. Being able to see what keywords were used has given us new insight into our marketing efforts. We can also track our revenue and profitability in real-time. It’s really cool to login and see live calls in the dashboard.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ringba
Ringba review by <span>Zain S.</span>
Zain S.

"Extremely satisfied with Ringba"

What do you like best?

Ease of use by far. As soon as I login, I have everything i could possibly need to run a successful call campaign. Ringba gives their users a really powerful solution for managing call flows and tracking the exact source of my calls.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with Ringba.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to track phone calls or direct call flow, Ringba is the perfect platform for showing exactly what channel a phone call is from and sending it wherever you need it to go. If you need to create IVRs, you build your own in seconds.

We offer marketing solutions for small and medium business. Being able to access my stats and analytics and pull reports about my traffic is the most important part of optimizing my paid advertising campaigns for clients and linking calls to exact marketing channels and campaigns. I get more data with Ringba than I could possibly use. Their pricing is also the best out of anyone which goes a long way to lowering my overall costs.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Ringba review by <span>Ana N.</span>
Ana N.

"Top tier team and product"

What do you like best?

I have been able to track the actual areas we are marketing to confirm results and make better decisions about our ad spend.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues at all using Ringba. Definitely nothing to complain about

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great call tracking product that won’t break your budget and give everything you need to manage your inbound calls.

We are running ad campaigns and need to be able to track exactly where calls are coming from and what results in a converted call. Ringba helps with this and more by being able to manage multiple campaigns and targets and even setup our own IVR tree for qualifying callers before we send them to our buyers. This has made our buyers happier and greatly improved our return on investment. Both for the money went spent on the product and all the money we spend on ads.

Ringba review by <span>Ashutosh J.</span>
Ashutosh J.

"Ringba is a must have for any marketer!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to get multiple tracking numbers for any campaign that I am running for my clients. It’s is extremely simple to setup and the ringba support is the best! I like the ability to see exactly which sources calls and conversions are coming from.

What do you dislike?

Aside from a few bugs here and there, I cannot think of anything notable that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ringba to any business considering a call tracking software. It is very easy to setup and extremely cost-effective. Their free trial was more than enough to convince me that ringba is the best call tracking platform on the market!

Ringba helps me setup call campaigns, easily purchase tracking numbers and generate reports and call recordings for my clients. It’s a great way to gain insights into online and offline marketing campaigns and how prospects convert to customers.

Ringba review by <span>Zaur Z.</span>
Zaur Z.

"Ringba is a game changer! "

What do you like best?

I liked most the Outstanding Support & Detailed Reporting which allowed our company to scale the Call Generation and grow our operations faster than ever!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that its not comfortable to operate with an iPhone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ringba is a game changer for anyone that wants to go to the next level in their Call Generation journey

Over the course of 7 months we have dominated the market thanks to Ringba, it has definitely been a game changer for our business.

The results speak for themselves, our ROI has skyrocketed thanks to the detailed reporting, which provided us valuable analytical insights into the calls, consequently allowing us to optimize the sources that generated more value for our clients.

One of the best things about Ringba is the outstanding customer support behind it and the attention to detail. Every time we have a question, or a problem the Ringba team is there to resolve it.

Ringba review by <span>Raj K.</span>
Raj K.

"Easy to setup and excellent support"

What do you like best?

If you're running a campaign and you need to track all your calls, record them, create call flows and manage phone numbers, you need Ringba. Excellent prices, super clean interface and you can give access to your client to view reports. Support team is very helpful if you need anything too

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike at the moment...

I am using Ringba to run ppc campaigns for clients who need phone calls and it has become my favourite tool for running my business. It used to be very difficult to prove the ROI and get new campaign. Since using Ringba, I can setup call campaigns quick, generate amazing reports for my clients and scale my campaigns mucher faster. My clients love being able to login to their dashboard and see their own data.

Ringba review by <span>Gaurav D.</span>
Gaurav D.

"Very flexible solution with awesome support"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use their api and connect to my other tools. It always has amazing reporting features and analytics and the best support i’ve worked with. I like how much control I have over my call flow with the custom IVR builder.

What do you dislike?

There is no such cons those I found. I should have started using it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now that we’re using Ringba, it has given us control over everything related to our call traffic along with reporting and analytics that actually make sense. Their pricing beat any other quotes that we received, and their dashboard is extremely easy to navigate and customize to exactly what we need.

Best way to track calls and their pricing and support are excellent.

Ringba review by <span>Mandeep Singh G.</span>
Mandeep Singh G.

"Ringba is the future"

What do you like best?

There are so many great features built into Ringba but if I were to pick a favorite, it would be their reporting dashboard. The level of detail they provide is incredible. Also, they really care about the customer and I believe it is their customer centric approach that separates them from their competitors. They value customer feedback and know how to retain their customers.

What do you dislike?

We have been using Ringba for nearly 6 months without complaints. So, there is really nothing that I dislike about the product. And I love the way they keep on enhancing the product regularly, adding new features. If there is any feature you need that they don't have, you just have to tell them and most likely it will be implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. They are new and innovative company. And they set the bar pretty high on how an enterprise grade product should be. I do hope they maintain their standards as they scale. As of now, they are just perfect.

We are using Ringba to run pay per call campaigns. Compared to other products, we found Ringba much easier to setup and their thorough reporting helped us understand what all we needed to tweak to boost our revenue.

Ringba review by <span>Noaz M.</span>
Noaz M.

"We wish we migrated sooner! "

What do you like best?

- beefed up call tracking functionality, which has allowed us to reach maximum levels of efficiency

- open API which has allowed us to integrate seamlessly

- super easy to create custom reports

- the level of support we receive is unbeatable, not only for initial implementation but ongoing

- best prices in the game (and I checked out a ton of other competitors)

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far any feature we've wanted they've implemented for us unbelievably quick!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're ready to dial it in and ensure you are monetizing and managing call flow the best way possible Ringba is definitely for you.

We drive thousands of calls a day across multiple verticals. We are now able to easily manage call flow with all of the features Ringba has to offer. We were using CallRail prior which required additional hours/daily to to manage call flow with the limited functionality.

Ringba review by <span>Lakhyajyoti S.</span>
Lakhyajyoti S.

"Awesome way to track calls and prove ROI"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up new campaigns and get tracking numbers. The reporting dashboard is super easy to find and pull the data I need to optimize my ppc campaigns. I also love being able to create my own IVR trees for qualifying callers before I send them to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We’ve only been using it for a few months and so far everything is working great. Anything we come across that we’re not sure about, their team is very quick to help us out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ringba is the easiest and best call tracking software for you. Period. We tried so many different platforms and settled on ringba because they were the most cost effective, the easiest to use and have an awesome team!

We run click to call campaigns on adwords. Ringba makes it very easy to pull keyword data from adwords that let us optimize our campaigns much faster than before. Listening to call recordings also gives us insight into what we need to do to run a better campaign.

Ringba review by <span>Tanmay L.</span>
Tanmay L.

"Best Call Tracker I’ve Used"

What do you like best?

Best Call Tracker I’ve Used

What do you like:

I like how simple the dashboard is. It is very easy to navigate around the interface and find the

exact data I’m looking for. Call recordings are crystal clear and are great for quality assurance.

I can see exactly where I am getting calls and conversions from. Plus their support team is top

notch and really helpful. I also really love the drag and drop IVR builder.

What do you dislike:

No SMS! When will you do SMS!?

Recommendations to others:

It’s great being able to have sub-accounts for publishers and buyers to review their analytics.

Try their free trial and you’ll fall in love with how easy it is to use.

Problems solved / Benefits realized:

Ringba significantly reduced how long it takes to get my call marketing campaigns started and

optimized. I can now easily see which sources my conversions are coming from. And that

means I make money!

Rating:

Meets Requirements: 7/7

Ease of Use: 7/7

Quality of Support: 7/7

Pricing: 7/7

What do you dislike?

It is a very good app and doesn't have any glitches as of now.

Tracking my employees and restricting them to transfer critical information

Ringba review by <span>Geoffrey H.</span>
Geoffrey H.

"Simple Call Management Platform for Serious Players"

What do you like best?

It’s extremely easy to navigate everything I need to manage my call flow. I like how I can build my own IVR menus and pre-qualify calls before receiving them. Whisper messages give me everything I need to know about a caller before I talk to them and the call recordings are extremely useful for evaluating performance.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I do not like about Ringba.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ringba provides a solid foundation for how my business manges and handles calls. It provides all the analytics and reporting I need to run my business more efficiently and provide my clients with a superior customer experience.

I am able to control exactly when and how I want to receive my calls and can create simple call flows that help me serve my clients more effectively. Since implementing Ringba, I’ve saved time.

Ringba review by <span>Bradford S.</span>
Bradford S.

"Ringba is beyond fantastic"

What do you like best?

Every other call platform is CLEARLY designed by people who have never run a call center! They all stink and caused us (and our clients) to LOSE MONEY.

Ringba is flawless. They allow us to track things at massive scale and their UI is clean enough for marketers to use. I sleep so much better.

Their terms are perfect: we get paid on performance, so do they.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's still new so I suppose there may be bugs but we've never seen one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it as quickly as possible, stop losing money.

Call attribution from online ads in various verticals. Our error rate is down 73% and margins are up 12% in one week.

Ringba review by <span>Hadiya S.</span>
Hadiya S.

"Simple and easy call management at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Their call tracking data is clear and easy to navigate and pull insights from. The dashboard is really easy to navigate and setup routing plans.

What do you dislike?

I don’t need to use all the features that ringba offers but it’s not any true reason to dislike it. It perfectly serves my purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a stellar product with strong customer support, ringba is the call management platform for you. If you ever have any issues or need help, their team is super responsive and very helpful

I work in the financial industry and use Ringba to manage all of the incoming calls to my business. Ringba provides all the reporting and information I need to know about my calls in a single dashboard. Their pricing was unbeatable and their team has helped me every step of the way.

Ringba review by <span>Zach B.</span>
Zach B.

"Can't Recommend Ringba Enough!"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, their team's responsiveness! Any questions, concerns, or requests for features are addressed immediately! Secondly, the platform itself. Full customization on reporting is a huge help, and allows us to optimize campaigns and identify and address issues in real time!

What do you dislike?

Hard to say we dislike anything. Anything we've stumbled across that's confusing is acknowledged and we get hands on help for better ways to handle.

Our main business problem was being able to identify what was going wrong, and where. Ringba's platform calls attention to any anomalies and gives us the information needed to look into where issues might be occurring!

Ringba review by <span>Talha R.</span>
Talha R.

"Intuitive, robust and cost effective"

What do you like best?

Keyword tracking and number pools. I can manage and direct my call flow however I wish. Pulling reports and statistic is quick and easy. I like being able to add multiple tracking number for a single campaign.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t run into a single problem using Ringba singed I signed up. Maybe the ability to customize the command center with my own widgets but that’s more of a personal preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ringba is a total changer when it comes to the call tracking. Totally risk free to try out. Run one campaign and you’ll be hooked

My costs were immediately lowered using Ringba and now I’m in complete control over my call flow. Being able to track revenue and payouts was extremely helpful for figuring out how to optimize my campaigns and make more money per call.

Ringba review by <span>Travis G.</span>
Travis G.

"A new perspective on call routing and IVR"

What do you like best?

Ringba has all of the customizations I needed for call routing. I've used many call routing systems prior and haven't looked back. I mostly use Ringba for integrations, so the customization and api make integration quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Mobile usage is tough on my phone, but not a deal breaker.

I use Ringba for a variety of companies and solutions. I generally recommend Ringba for IVR and Call routing. As an IT Professional time is money, and bottom line it just takes less time and effort with Ringba. Whenever my engineers have an issue the Ringba support are quick to address and fix.

Ringba review by <span>Mr B.</span>
Mr B.

"Great Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

Affordable and reliable. Ability to track and understand multiple lead sources. I love all the caller data I get automatically and how is it is to track ppc keywords for my call campaigns. I like being able to manage all of my campaigns and buyers from one dashboard. Their support is also top notch and help me out with anything I need.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signup for their free trial and give them a try. You’ll get hooked like I was! It has already saved me so

much time and money.

I’m able get tracking numbers anywhere I need and create new campaigns very quickly. Being able to see exactly which channels my calls are coming from helps me optimize my ad spend and make more money.

Ringba review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Excellent technology. Excellent support. "

What do you like best?

Firstly their technology. I've saved a lot of headaches and have opened a ton of opportunities by using Ringba. Their real-time reporting and called data has allowed me to improve performance many times over. This has never happened with any other platform I've used in the past. Secondly, their team. They are amazing; whether you speak to someone in sales or support, they're always there to help and really help by taking the time to ensure that what you need is covered. I work with Melissa and she's always so responsive. Unlike other companies where when you sign up, your sales manager disappears. This is never the case with Ringba. You will notice that their sale team is just different. If Melissa is on a call or doing a demo with someone else, she'll actually send you a message or email letting you know that she's on a call and that she's sorry to have missed you but will get back to you ASAP. If it's urgent, and sometimes when it's not, she'll ask a colleague to assist in the meantime so that I am not delayed. Although I can definitely afford to wait my turn, I am very appreciative that their team takes care of each other despite who you work with. It just means that the customer is always taken care of. It's so refreshing to work with a company like this.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I wished more of my peers would get on Ringba so they could see the difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Seriously, don't even waste your time doing other demos unless you want to really see how superior they are in comparison. If you're a serious business or marketer who's wanting to scale your call volume business, Ringba is an absolute must.

Using Ringba for our call businesses has shown us where we were leaving money on the table. It's closed the gap on loss revenue and have given us more insight and opportunities. We've made more money using Ringba and their team feels like an extension to our business. You really cannot win more than that.

Ringba review by Administrator

"By far the most current feature sets available"

What do you like best?

I think the attribution data coming from their number pool technology is best in class. I can get very granular when looking at media buying. Their platform is also really fast; I can pull up years worth of data for custom reports in less than a couple of seconds. I also really love their intuitive IVR platform. But what I appreciate most are the people. Their sales support is by far better than I have experienced. Ringba has helped me make more money while highlighting issues I was able to resolve with my partners.

What do you dislike?

There is not much negative feedback I can offer, but it would be nice to see an ability to customize the color scheme of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them!! Not just for tracking, but for your business development. Their management team is very connected in the world of ad tech, and without ever compromising customer data or other Chinese Wall issues, they are happy to make relevant introductions outside their realm of call tracking. And if you have complicated integrations, use their open API. It is uber flexible.

Working in consumer tech wearables being marketed across many media outlets, Ringba has allowed my marketing team to see which channels/geos/demographics are working and which are not. We spend more where it’s working best and optimize areas not working as well. In addition, we have discovered certain call center partners were being less than honest with us, and this insight allowed us to partner with the right centers

Ringba review by <span>Muhammad a.</span>
Muhammad a.

"Ringba is a next level call tracking software "

What do you like best?

I like ringba's impressive performance and how it has multiple features to boost our campaigns. How I have been able to manage my clients altogether and with its call tracking tags and number pooling are easy to setup and install on my websites and track the exact source of my callers.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike! It works exactly how I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For advanced integrations and taking your business to the next level, I would recommend Ringba to all the businessmen.

Ringba has not only helped me boost our number of calls per day but it has effectively grown our business by helping us manage clients and buyers altogether.

Ringba review by <span>Syed Farid A.</span>
Syed Farid A.

"Best Call Tracking Platform Available on the Market"

What do you like best?

I explored a few different call tracking platforms before deciding on Ringba. I fell in love right after signing up for a free trial. The dashboard is easy to navigate and setting up call flows for routing my call traffic is super easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use SMS functionality but they are a growing platform and I expect they’ll be adding it in the future.

I run digital marketing campaigns and needed a simple and feature-rich solution for managing call flow to agents, salespeople and other partners. Ringba provided everything I needed in a beautiful, easy to understand interface with unbeatable pricing.

Ringba review by <span>Felix L.</span>
Felix L.

"Awesome Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

The simple interface and the multitude of features make setting up call campaigns a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many features to keep track -- definitely not a bad thing but I know I'm hardly using the platform to it's fullest potential.

Setting up a pay per call campaign used to take me a couple hours to get everything in order, now it only takes me a couple minutes.

Ringba review by User

"Excellent product and service, second to non.."

What do you like best?

The first thing I needed was a person always there to assist me. Its enough for me to have all the hectic stress from my business i dont want more from the tools i use. Fortunately , Ringba gets it! Not only do I have my account manager always helping me 24/7 the technical teal did a great job just simplifying everything to not even need anyone most of the time.

What do you dislike?

Some old UI features i know the company is working on

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business has inbound call sales this is the perfect product to track your ROI and business in general

* I can track my marketing ROI on inbound calls

* I can track my different verticals on the same numbers with IVR

* I can sell overflow calls

Much more...

Ringba review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"All your reporting in a single dashboard"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to breakdown the exact source of my calls, if they are coming from adwords, facebook, etc. I can pull any data I need for reporting and campaign optimization. Being able to get phone numbers pretty much anywhere in the world is always a huge plus for scaling my campaigns

What do you dislike?

I’ve seen nothing but improvements since I started using it. Nothing that I dislike! The platform is fantastic and the team is helpful and very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ringba is best call tracking provider without a doubt. Give a try and dig into all their features.

It’s important for me to know exactly what’s happening with calls. Ringba solves this problem at face value.

Ringba review by <span>jamie s.</span>
jamie s.

"Easy to use API"

What do you like best?

It's nice when your account manager actually knows what they're talking about and helps getting the account set up. The API was easy to plug into our network.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. It looks like these guys continue to build features daily so I haven't had an issues yet.

It gives us the ability to show affiliates real time analytics. Plus we can pull in keywords from our ppc campaigns. Their call and pub overflow management works really well.

Ringba review by <span>Elesha Gabriell A.</span>
Elesha Gabriell A.

"Affordable. Low barrier to entry to the pay per call market"

What do you like best?

Ringba Service.

The staff is knowledgeable and ready to help.

What do you dislike?

The staff is knowledgeable and ready to help.

They take my business personal. Other software systems gave out my campaign information to competitors. I am confident in the professional team that helps me with my platform at Ringba.

Ringba review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Need to track or route calls? Use Ringba!"

What do you like best?

Interface is super clean and easy to use. The rates are great and there's lots of international options too. The support I get from their account managers is great - they know the industry so well.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to find something I dislike about Ringba. I use it extensively and it does exactly what I need it to.

I drive a lot of traffic and need a way to intelligently route and track inbound calls. Ringba does this in a way that is affordable and minimizes call drops.

Ringba review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Intelligent Call Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, mobile responsive and great customer support.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a mobile app in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an intelligent call tracking platform Ringba is the way to go.

smart and scalable call tracking

Ringba review by Administrator

"Very good service, support and software"

What do you like best?

Exceptional support. Good software. Very easy to use. User friendly, good price.

What do you dislike?

If there were more user roles like for an admin that would be good but they said they're working on adding that soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a demo, ask for Sean, he's so cool

I use it for pay per call affiliate campaign tracking. It's so much better than my old system which did not have the ability to calculate payouts, billings, etc.

"great than others"

What do you like best?

I used other callrail ,callfre,trackdrive now i am using this ringba ..really great and easy to go..and sean is a man who know how to give support.

What do you dislike?

toll free number should more cheap..and must need to add affiliate signup link and should integrade with others API like troll ,zoho and others

i can track any source of calls and can setup payout as i want

Ringba review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great customer service. anytime day or night you can get help.

What do you dislike?

sometime the reporting has too much information and it’s hard to take it all in.

Allows me in depth transparency of all of my call data. Allows me to easily communicate with my clients while allowing them resort access.

Learning about Ringba?

* We monitor all Ringba reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.