RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Contact Center is an omnichannel solution designed to let customers choose their preferred method of communicating with a company, including voice, chat, social media, SMS, email, and others.

Work for RingCentral Contact Center?

Learning about RingCentral Contact Center?

RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

Ask RingCentral Contact Center a Question
Showing 12 RingCentral Contact Center reviews
RingCentral Contact Center review by Rachel E.
Rachel E.

"Good call program for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can hook it up to your Zoho CRM account so that it's easy to call certain leads, without having to type in the number manually - risking error. Also like that you can text from it and it keeps all of your records.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the caller ID only shows up for incoming calls and some voicemails. On your call log & missed call log - all it shows are numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizing the fact that you can choose what caller ID you are calling from is very beneficial. Also having your own personal like to make calls, send messages and receive calls & messages, is very helpful as well.

Letting each employee have their own contact number. It helps maintain more personal relationships with prospective clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RingCentral Contact Center
RingCentral Contact Center review by Jillian R.
Jillian R.

"Has a lot of bugs but is on the right track"

What do you like best?

Easy to text and call people from the app, without giving out my personal cell phone number

What do you dislike?

Has a lot of bugs. Sometimes we have issues with settings changing without our consent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you fully understand how to set up your settings before going live. There are a lot of "standard" settings that don't make sense in our business anyway.

Can call clients without giving out our personal cell phone numbers. Can text from my computer through the desktop application.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

RingCentral Contact Center review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Not the best connection "

What do you like best?

I like that you can sync your ring central to your cell phone and use the app to make and receive calls and text messages.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are so many connection issues. I get a lot of complaints of people not being able to hear me and bad connection even though I am hardwired in and have a perfect connection.

Able to take calls when I am away from my desk through my cell phone and able to always be accessible to my candidates and clients.

RingCentral Contact Center review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Wonderful option for support calls + syncs with other services nicely"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Excel or Zendesk very easily (will either comes in as an Excel email or a ticket in Zendesk), calls sounds very clear, and it's overall pretty easily to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Transferring can be a pain in my opinion. It's just more convoluted than it needs to be. I wish it has some more idiot proof and simple way to do it.

Customer support. It makes international support SO much easily via the phone.

RingCentral Contact Center review by Administrator

"Solid Features with Customizable Options"

What do you like best?

The inContact Studio allows you to customize your call/email/chat queues as needed for your business.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are lacking (saving chat transcripts to external sources), but most of them appear to be in development of some sort as they are rolling out updates fairly frequently.

We use the email queuing to allow us to view SLA and KPI achievement on even the smallest queues. This allows us to have company-wide accountability.

RingCentral Contact Center review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Adequate Solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to create and manage groups/extensions.

What do you dislike?

No round-robin option available for use on iPhones. This makes it difficult to evenly distribute calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what type of devices you will be using - I believe that many of our difficulties are caused by using cell phones as opposed to landlines. Many features that we would like to utilize are not available for mobile phones but landlines do not work with our business model.

The recording feature makes it easier to monitor and QC calls. While you can listen to these recordings without downloading the, pausing the recording will cause it to restart from the beginning when you resume. This is annoying when normal interruptions occur.

RingCentral Contact Center review by Justine C.
Justine C.

"Ring Central"

What do you like best?

The ability to link ring central to a lead record in Salesforce and the accessibility of it on my personal phone

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of bugs, calls are dropped, after an hour of talk time it will not log to Salesforce, sometimes the phone never rings

contacting leads by phone, text, the ability to track leads

RingCentral Contact Center review by User in Computer Software

"Don't like Ring Central"

What do you like best?

not much really - see longer list of dislikes below

What do you dislike?

- no numbers for key international countries including India

- no way that I can tell of setting default chime on when someone joins. This is pretty basic for a video conference system

- some video conferences start with video on as default, that has caught me and my participants by surprise (not in a good way)

- rescheduling an existing meeting is flaky - sometimes the reschedule does not "take" in Ring Central

video conefrence

RingCentral Contact Center review by User

"Ring Central has improved my business "

What do you like best?

I like that my entire company can use this software on their computer or on their cellphones.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the updates, sometimes we have issues afterwards.

We are able to communicate more efficiently and get more done.

"Good Product "

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to replace gotomeeting with the built in meeting place. I also like the monitoring ability.

What do you dislike?

How it defaults meetings to my laptop screen when my main monitors are on. You need to exit full screen and drag from there, which is not convenient

Remote forwarding and soft phone access plus virtual meetings and coaching ability

"ringcentral review"

What do you like best?

I liked the bells and whistles. Being able to easily send a fax or text was great.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the call monitoring. It was very choppy and not easy to use at all for a manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to increase call volume per day

RingCentral Contact Center review by Agency in Oil & Energy
Agency in Oil & Energy

"rc"

What do you like best?

resolution issues seem to come fast . The customer service is very helful

What do you dislike?

sometimes when things go wrong they do not notify us

The resolution issues

Learning about RingCentral Contact Center?

* We monitor all RingCentral Contact Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.