RingCentral Fax

(21 reviews)

RingCentral Fax is a cloud-based fax service that lets you send and receive faxes securely over the Internet from email, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Drive, or your smartphone. You save time and money and gain the ability to fax on the go.

Work for RingCentral Fax?

Learning about RingCentral Fax?

Categories

RingCentral Fax Reviews

Showing 21 RingCentral Fax reviews
RingCentral Fax review by Kelsi F.
Kelsi F.

"Mobility and Faxes"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send a fax without being at a fax machine. I can log into ring central on my laptop or desktop and upload documents to send to any fax number. I can even send faxes through my email, which is perfect for mobile cell use.

What do you dislike?

The app for Ringcentral on mobile phones has not yet integrated faxing into it. That would be the easier than using an email, but I use the fax feature from the website on a PC more than accessing it from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are aimed at keeping faxing as part of your business model but eliminating costs like phone lines and paper, ringcentral fax will help with those goals

We have eliminated landlines and can make our sales team completely mobile. They do not need to be in the office to send important fax documents to clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RingCentral Fax
RingCentral Fax review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Good Fax Service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can fax things fairly quickly - it's easy to use in email format (example: 2734469999@rcfax.com) You simply type the fax number, and follow it with the @rcfax.com. Attachments send really quick, and it's not difficult to get the hang of. Our company has used this for multiple years, and plan on continuing to use it. You are able to integrate the fax with phone features, and install company phones linked to the same service. That is a really unique perk - RingCentral has a very competitive group pricing plan that varies based on how many users will be involved in the service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing honestly. The service is good !!! Only thing I would change is the ability to view your faxes in a separate app. Once the fax is sent it is out of your hands. You can't go back and see which attachments you sent, unfortunately. If the company were able to launch their own app where you can review the faxes after sending them I would be much more inclined to invite others to use it. Regardless, it is a good service and my company still utilizes it as opposed to the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for a year, and if it doesn't work try for something else!

I've been using it to streamline the way I communicate with customers. I've realized that it's important to fax all of your customers - same with email, and phone communication. I've liked the service.

What Fax solution do you use?

RingCentral Fax review by User

"A perfect fit for our needs"

What do you like best?

I like best that it allows us to not actually have to use a physical fax machine. We can just upload PDFs and it will fax it where it is needed without us having to actually print the document, walk over to the fax machine (which is far from my office). It reduces interruptions into the flow of what i'm doing. Love that there are tons of cover sheets to choose from as well.

What do you dislike?

I have found that they don't always go through but that's the same with any fax machine. Nothing else really comes to mind that I disklike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it with all of their other products is even better. The phone, texting, meetings etc.. I use it on the softphone on my computer so EVERYTHING is in one place and it's great.

Prevents interruptions in my day from having to get up and walk over to our actual fax machine. I like that my phone, texts and fax are all in one hub. When faxes come in, it goes to my email which is where I spend a good amount of my day already.

RingCentral Fax review by Kellen W.
Kellen W.

"Good service for sending quick faxes"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use service, can sand and receive fax documents without having to pay for extra fax number.

What do you dislike?

How many steps it takes to fax a document. I wish there was a way to have RingCentral access your scanner/copier for easy fax uploading.

Getting important documents faxed over to suppliers, vendors and customers.

RingCentral Fax review by All State M.
All State M.

"faxing incoming and out going faxes within the app"

What do you like best?

Very easily to use prefer over the old school fax machine or sending faxes can track and see if faxes are delivered

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time , It is your basic fax add on to the phone system

sending and receiving faxes

RingCentral Fax review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"RingCentral is a user friendly resource every office should utilize."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to block solicitor or robocalls from our call log. We recently uploaded a custom mp3 as our company hold music and the whole process was easy start to finish. Fax is still a relevant form of communication especially when it comes to sending proofs of brochures or for invoicing purposes.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it separates the phone system and the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All offices should utilize this feature! It is user friendly and efficient.

RingCentral Fax allows us to communicate with clients more quickly.

RingCentral Fax review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Fax software, it's works, nothing fancy"

What do you like best?

Yup, it just works. Import a doc, type the number, hit send. Nice to use software instead of standing over a machine, waiting for it to finish. Nice that everyone, via their DID, gets their own fax number, no looking through every received fax to figure out who it's for.

What do you dislike?

If you use the RingCentral app, you already know it's kind of a mess. A bunch of things crammed into one, vague icons, just not the easiest to maneuver around in.

sending and receiving faxes

RingCentral Fax review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy user experience"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that faxing is simple and easy, not to mention ring central has a huge allowable file size!

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing I personally dislike about using the app, it has always been user friendly and I receive any faxes sent to me, as well as I have had no one complain of not receiving outgoing faxes.

You can write faxes quickly and easily, as well as viewing them. No ink refills, it’s all electronic!

RingCentral Fax review by User

"Easy solution for old form of communication"

What do you like best?

The confirmation that my fax was delivered. After each one I sent, it was great knowing I would get an email confirming everything went through smoothly so I could follow up with the receiver.

What do you dislike?

While it was minimal, once in a while the fax would not go through when using their email function to send it. I then would have to go to their website and attach the files and send a fax through their platform. Not the biggest deal in the world but it was nice and simple when the email function would work.

Being able to send faxes without having to use an old fax machine.

"Good Fax Solution"

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to send faxs through the internet as well as receive

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow sometimes and the app can be kind of buggy. They have put out alot of updates to fix some issues.

Fax simplicity. Being able to send faxs more easily.

RingCentral Fax review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Time saving & easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ring Central fax goes through our internet so it doesn't block our phone line when in use.

What do you dislike?

Have been using this product for a couple years and so far so good!

Being able to securely send credit card details to pay invoices and such.

RingCentral Fax review by User

"ringcentral, calling, faxes and more "

What do you like best?

I like how we are able to send and receieve faxes in pdf form. It makes everything paperless and so much easier to track

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes sometimes, And when it comes to calling it can be unreliable, often dropping calls

We solve the problem of using paper fax. By saving it directly into the computer we are able to save time and clutter.

RingCentral Fax review by User

"The software is seamless and allows integration with other apps and makes it easier"

What do you like best?

I like that Ringcentral also offers a chat service, phone service and its all connected.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be glitchy and give you information about calls and such that you don't want. In other words, unwanted notifications that you can't stop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its great and could make everything more seamless.

No longer need to use a physical machine and makes faxing much easier when its virtual.

RingCentral Fax review by User

"Who doesn't love a good fax?"

What do you like best?

I like that I can receive a fax to my personal direct phone line. I can have benefits faxed to me from various health insurance agencies.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that at times the faxes come in as voicemails.

Having a hard copy document of benefits checked rather than relying on a reference number for a phone chat with a rep.

RingCentral Fax review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Good eFax service, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The desktop client is easy to navigate and understand.

What do you dislike?

It is slow to load on the screen, and not easy to navigate the extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RingCentral is a very easy to use solution for simple faxing and receiving.

We had difficulty linking emails and seeing all faxes with previous products. RingCentral had a simple solution for that.

RingCentral Fax review by Administrator

"RingCentral - Fax"

What do you like best?

I love that you can easily send and receive faxes using ring central and your scanner without the use of an actual fax machine. It makes life so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of updates we have to do but I understand that technology changes rapidly.

I do not have any problems with the program.

RingCentral Fax review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Very Convenient "

What do you like best?

I like that ringcentral fax lets me scan and fax electronically, while scanning my documents it enables me to store the document in the clouds. It really simplifies my work load.

What do you dislike?

Although it's convenient, there are times where I do have to reattempt the fax multiple times for the fax to actually go through.

Efficiency.

"Fax review"

What do you like best?

Saves our old fax machine from receiving spam faxes

What do you dislike?

Would prefer verifications to come in quicker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works just fine for what I need it to do.

Pricing seems fair for what we require of it.

Less paper.

More digital.

"very reliable fax "

What do you like best?

Fax multiple things using pdf. And the history keeps the attachments saved

What do you dislike?

takes 10-15 minutes for the fax to be sent out. When faxes fail, no notifications

filing documents and attachments have been made easy

RingCentral Fax review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"It works perfectly for our company. Great virtual phone app!"

What do you like best?

1) adding extensions

2) Adding cell phones

3) inbuilt caller id

4) In built texting

What do you dislike?

it crashes sometimes. No free international calling

Clients can fax us the documents without us having an actual physical fax machine

RingCentral Fax review by Administrator in Computer Software

"RingCentral is Very Hard to Work With "

What do you like best?

Their easy sign up and use of procduct.

What do you dislike?

They have the worst implementation & support of any saas product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use another platform, god forbid you have an issue.

Voip, and organizing a central phone system.

Learning about RingCentral Fax?

* We monitor all RingCentral Fax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories