RingCentral Meetings

RingCentral Meetings is designed to be an easy to host virtual webinar service.

Work for RingCentral Meetings?

Learning about RingCentral Meetings?

RingCentral Meetings Reviews

Ask RingCentral Meetings a Question
Showing 21 RingCentral Meetings reviews
RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Justin B.</span>
Justin B.

"Typical, good meeting app. If you already use another product that offers meetings, use theirs"

What do you like best?

Meeting apps are mostly all the same but this one does stand out a little more. I wouldn't go out of my way just to purchase this one though. If you guys already use Office 365, use Skype for business, if you already use some other company for a service, and they off meeting software, you might as well bundle as much as you can. That being said, this is a great product and works well for guests without needing admin rights to install anything, and it's very light-weight program that seems to work every time. It is based off "Zoom" meeting software just like many other solutions. They have great integrations into Google and Microsoft products.

What do you dislike?

Nothing mind-blowing better than many other chat offerings. This is a good one but if you can find a cheaper one or bundle with a current provider, I would recommend trying those first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to bundle a meeting app with a current provider first, but if you don't have anything else, this is definitely a grade A solution.

Creating a calendar event in Outlook with a meeting ID automatically is great. It also works well with Google Calendar. Video conferencing and screen sharing does everything you would hope it would do. We also recorded training sessions to later replay so we don't need to do the same thing each time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RingCentral Meetings
RingCentral Meetings review by User

"Good for office and field employees"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of using Ring central. It connects the office staff and field staff easily when work phones are not provided. It is easy to search collegeues by their positions and names.

What do you dislike?

While it is nice as an app, this can be difficult to reach people all the time. It comes through as a phone call, but if your phone does not have WiFi at all times, it can be difficult to receive these messages. Joining in on a webinar is made simple by sending direct emails that connects you straight to your meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be nice to use the texting feature to outside clients as well as colleagues.

RingCentral solves the ever growing problem of not being in two places at once. It lets you join in from anywhere or any time so you do not have miss a beat if you cannot make it to the meeting physically. Telecommunication is the way of the future and Ringcentral is helping us get there.

What Webinar solution do you use?

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Tammi O.</span>
Tammi O.

"Easy to use, good video quality and multiple device options"

What do you like best?

Meetings is really easy to use and can be accessed from computer, smartphone or tablet. You can record and turn it into a webinar, share screen or even transfer to another host.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything I dislike about the service yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so simple to use and can be accessed from multiple platforms including smartphones, PC and tablets. We record training sessions and make them available online so that team members can view at their convenience. This is just one of the services that comes with our RingCentral Office

This allows us to share news, events and training with our team members and can be recorded for new team members that are on boarding. We have also used this for recruiting

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Candice A.</span>
Candice A.

"RingCentral - Keeping Us Connected"

What do you like best?

I love the RingCentral HUD. We use RingCentral for our voip phone service and the HUD makes it very easy to view call logs, contacts, voicemails, and even who's available or busy on the phone.

What do you dislike?

Occasional technical difficulties, but I think that comes with using any internet based system especially phone systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend RingCentral webinar and other services such as Meetings and Phone service.

I work in a remote office in a different state than our corporate office. RingCentral helps us stay connected and meet virtually using the Webinar function.

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Caroline T.</span>
Caroline T.

"Great web collaboration platform"

What do you like best?

RingCentral has a fairly simple platform for sharing information and is easy for customers outside of my company's organization to join and share.

What do you dislike?

Some customers with high security settings are unable to access the platform / see screen which is shared due to their company restrictions

We work with customers remotely very frequently to help configure their software, resolve issues, and collaborate. RingCentral allows us to easily collaborate and share with end customers including recording training sessions, ask customers to share their screen, and take control of their screen if required.

RingCentral Meetings review by User

"Better than Go To Meeting but not by much"

What do you like best?

Integration with Microsoft Office (desktop) makes creating meetings pretty seamless. Most times the invitees don't have to install anything to join the web meeting but this seems inconsistent as other times people have told me they do have to install something to view our meeting which can be a hassle with some companies that don't allow installation of software. For the most part calls don't get dropped and they don't have outages.

What do you dislike?

Support is pretty poor when there are issues it takes awhile to get a response

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give others a try as well, such as join.me, etc.

Video and web meeting conferences for online demonstrations of our software

RingCentral Meetings review by User

"Fairly robust once implemented. Can be difficult to set up."

What do you like best?

Once connection was established it was easy enough to gain mouse control, and more often than not was pretty stable and not very resource heavy on use connections/computers. Annotations worked well with it although there could be more variety with potential premade annotations.

What do you dislike?

Found it somewhat difficult for end users to be able to establish the screen share. Business dealt with users who were not particularly tech savvy and have to provide very specific instructions in order to screenshare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure users go over preference settings otherwise it can be clunky

We use it to establish remote control of client machines in order to assist with troubleshooting

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Brian L.</span>
Brian L.

"Nice Meeting app to go with Softphone"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy setup of events plus google calendar integration.

What do you dislike?

Too many window pop-outs. Would like a better dash/control panel.

We utilized another meeting app that was more expensive than adding Meetings to our Ring Central phone account. It also lets us reach larger audiences than free versions.

RingCentral Meetings review by User

"Allowing all our members to join the meetings"

What do you like best?

We are using RingCentral to allow our remote locations volunteers to participate to the monthly meeting. We are also using it to connect with every other organizations across the country. It's easy to use, you can show a screen and people's faces and have control over microphones

What do you dislike?

the installation, even if quite easy is not accessible to some of our memebers who are not very computer savy, it also requires to install a software on a compute which is not always possible for everyone (ex: office computer, etc.)

Connecting with our branches all over the province. Our members can participate to important meetings without having to fly all the way here which is saving a couple of hundreds dollars each time.

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Kevin H.</span>
Kevin H.

"Good virtual meeting software but not without it's flaws"

What do you like best?

I can share my screen to multiple meeting attendees at a time. It seems to work fine most of the time for this purpose.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clients experience difficulties with setup, it might be related to their environment, but nonetheless it's frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty good virtual meeting software with nice features. Virtual screen sharing is a great feature and seems to work great in Ring Central Meetings!

We need to give virtual demonstrations of our product to potential customers. RingCentral meetings lets us do this with ease.

RingCentral Meetings review by User in Computer Software

"Not spectacular for large teams"

What do you like best?

The application is organized and polished with a clean layout and easy access to voicemail, call logs and more. It looks familiar since it’s built to the size and shape of a cellphone.

What do you dislike?

No integration whatsoever with Salesforce to track calls like Outreach. No way to join two lines and drop out as warm transfer is not actually a warm transfer, which is awkward for sales transfers.

Just a backup in case Outreach is broken. Previously, it was our main dialing system.

RingCentral Meetings review by User in Computer Software

"Good Webinar/ Webex platform"

What do you like best?

I like Ringcentral because its user friendly and easy to schedule meetings. I mostly use Ringcentral for webex meetings and its pretty simple to use compared to other meeting platforms.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is a hardware issue or a ring central issue, but I am never able to use my headphones during my webex meetings. The others on the receiving end can never hear me, I always have to dial in using my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When an issue pops up in Ring Central, there is an option to send the issue to support right from the platform. I have submitted many requests and have not once heard anything back.

I do not use Ringcentral webinars, I use them mostly for Webex meeting.s

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"Online meetings done right"

What do you like best?

Very simple to add meetings to Outlook invitations or spin up on the fly and mail to colleagues.

What do you dislike?

My use is pretty simple and I haven't found much to dislike.

We use it for scheduled and ad hoc internal and external meetings.

RingCentral Meetings review by User

"Quality desktop app and mobile app"

What do you like best?

Mobile app forwarding abilities. Ability to reuse the same conference logins over and over.

What do you dislike?

The new update that forces 2 screens to open up (1 for sharing your screen, 1 for viewing others). The application is blocked by a lot of large corporations because of security threats. Sometimes this forces us to use different software applications like Skype or Goto meeting

Mobile call forwarding, VM alerts, screen sharing. Face to face web conferencing.

RingCentral Meetings review by User in Financial Services

"Simplified messaging for the office"

What do you like best?

Quickly being able to navigate around the software/app in order to fax, call, text, or have webinar meetings.

What do you dislike?

We have sometimes experienced a bit of a problem with the audio or the quality of the audio on large group webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say about it (like any web conferencing) be sure that yourself and your participants are in an area with a good internet connection so it doesn't cause issues- especially the more users you get on there.

Being able to get a national company together for meetings.

RingCentral Meetings review by User

"Ring Central Meetings is a game changer"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the program, it's so user friendly and is able to be used by many people in my company of different skill sets.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of updates you have to do.

We were having communication issues with different offices, people on the road etc. The benefits are we can all conference in on the same platform and use their app as well.

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Scott S.</span>
Scott S.

"RC review"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy it was to navigate and send a fax.

What do you dislike?

I didnt like the call monitoring aspect and how uclear the calls were.

increase our sales

RingCentral Meetings review by <span>Dawn H.</span>
Dawn H.

"Basic"

What do you like best?

Ease of use & training materials included.

What do you dislike?

Basic functionlaity- detailed information unavailable.

Training & performance enhancing.

RingCentral Meetings review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Ring central review"

What do you like best?

I liked having the ability to see multiple people in the webinar and put faces to names I only see in emails.

What do you dislike?

That not all computers are able to take advantage of the camera and audio features.

It allows our branches to connect in a way we were unable to before

RingCentral Meetings review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Ease of use and enovative"

What do you like best?

I like being able to communicate with staff through out the country without any issues.

What do you dislike?

Our customers may not necessarily have the same use of this product that we do.

Business meetings that have spread sheets that need to be shared.

RingCentral Meetings review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Solid webinar solution"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface and admin/scheduling interface.

What do you dislike?

Easy to use and meets the needs of my organization

Provides an easy to use way for staff and members to connect and share information, present and collaborate

Learning about RingCentral Meetings?

* We monitor all RingCentral Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.